[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW UK opening. SPOILERS.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 11

File: 1495805146104.jpg (212KB, 1200x1778px) Image search: [Google]
1495805146104.jpg
212KB, 1200x1778px
Opening night in the UK, just got back from Wonder Woman.

It was fucking great.

Paradise Island was beautiful, and Diana growing up was both sweet and well done, and some of those Amazons looked sexy as fuck.

I like how the history of the Gods was done in a 'story' to young Diana, and the unreliable narrator part of it plays into the plot later, and will be interesting in the wider plot of the DCEU, since we more or less know Zeus didn't really create humanity/life.

The weight of the suffering that was going on was really well done, dare I say better than was shown in a certain other war based cape film, and Diana's desperation to help and Steve's helpless inability to see how they could made it all the more powerful.

The CGI was fine, as most of the action moved far too fast for to be noticable, even on the big screen. You'll have to freeze frame and look closely to even find most of it on the Blu-Ray.

I also like the implication towards the end that Diana may not quite have 'quit' the world with WW1. Perhaps a sequel in WW2 or another conflict.

I also liked Ares, and his method of getting armored for a fight. Fuck conventional armor.

...the only minor concern was that, despite being great, there were maybe 30 people in the screening with me at 7pm. On opening night. It was sweet to see several mums bringing their daughters to see it though, slightly warmed this chilled and jaded heart.
>>
>>92896133
>I also liked Ares, and his method of getting armored for a fight. Fuck conventional armor.
I'm either calling bullshit, or claiming you have shit taste because everything I've heard about Ares up to this point is that everything about him is shit.
>>
>>92896190

[spoilers]He's a masquerading as a dapper Englishman, does some spoopy shit that if it was anyone other than Wonder Woman opposit him might be intimidating, and then uses his power to pull and warp shrapnel and metal from the ruined battlefield around him into his armor. He melts the face-hole in the helmet with his fingers. It's metal as fuck.[/spoilers]

My only minor gripe is he fought a bit too much like Magneto, but he did actually fight too, so it was alright.
>>
>>92896387
>typing out spoiler tags
Retard.
>>
>>92896387

I fucked up those spoilers hardcore. My bad, I'm fucked. Just wanted to get this up before bed and let out my jumbled thoughts.
>>
>>92896417

I'm tired dipshit, get fucked.
>>
>>92896133
So, just give it to me straight, is Diana's father a huge deal in this movie, or are they sticking to the clay thing
>>
>>92896190

Not OP but for me the big problem with Ares was in the execution of the final climax of the movie rather than Ares himself. I think the idea and purpose of the confrontation is sound SPOILER he tries to convince her humanity is not worth saving as an entropy VS hope deal, its just that the final portion of the movie is uneven and the entire fight was a bit of a botched execution (and clashed with the direction of the rest of the film), like they felt they had to shoehorn in some big Doomsday-like fight.
>>
>>92896496

How straight? I could just say it's a core element of the story, even if it doesn't seem to be at first. Spoilers below...

Zeus is her dad, either left with her mom, or put in her moms belly, as a weapon against Ares. At least, that's how the film reveals it. It's open to retcon or clarification of course.

I suspect most of what we learn is... shades of truth. They also claim Zeus created mankind, despite the fact we know Enchantress and her brother are potentially older than the Greek pantheon, or as old, and ruled as Gods, and that the DC setting generally has everything be sort of true.

>>92896529

I'd agree, if I didn't see it as a harmless and fun way to keep her busy. I would personally have saved him for a sequel. That said, just because she CAN kill him, doesn't mean doing what Zeus supposedly did to him was enough to actually finish him. He'll be back.
>>
>>92896529
Well it's a comic book movie they have to have a fight
>>
i'll wait for the camrip
A: 10
V: 10
>>
What would you rate it? Also, did Patty jenkins really keep to her words about making Wonder Woman a movie for everyone, and basically not just some feminist pandering trash?
>>
My only issue with Ares was that the CGI on his "armor" was kinda shit.

I liked how he summoned armor and sword from the debris though
>>
>>92896133
>>
>>92896976
Fuck off, this ain't /v/, we're allowed to say if we liked something.
>>
File: Booked.jpg (62KB, 361x258px) Image search: [Google]
Booked.jpg
62KB, 361x258px
>>92896744

This. It's kind of the issue with Diana even in the comics. She's in her element when there isn't a fight to be had, but it's boring to a lot of people. I'd have been happy with her just dealing with the german base.

>>92896801

Steve is amazing, and I really liked the others guys on their little team. Diana got all the super hero bits, but Steve was arguably the best character in the film and most easily identified with. He was tortured to a degree with being a normal guy in 'the war to end all wars'. He loves Diana's naivete; their (second to) final conversation where he breaks down about how flawed humanity is, and him too, was genuinely moving. When you make the skinhead tear up, it's a win.

Rating?

As a DCEU fan, 7/10. It's a damn good film, not a flick, but it's still an origin story apart from the larger setting. I'd put it above SS, but I still prefer Man of Steel and BvS more if I had to pick one to watch for the evening.

As a general comic film fan, I'd put it above most of the MCU entries to date, but it's a pretty heavy film really, so if I wanted to just chill I might stick Iron Man on instead. I don't think Iron Man was a better film; it just doesn't ask as much of you as you watch.

>>92896976
>image related

If by shill you mean I paid for my ticket and enjoyed the film, and got nothing in return other than that, then sure. And a shill is going to point out opening night had 30 people at most in my viewing.
>>
File: WOW.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
WOW.gif
3MB, 800x600px
>>92896133
>...the only minor concern was that, despite being great, there were maybe 30 people in the screening with me at 7pm. On opening night.
I would fucking die of laughter if the DCEU gets its first not shit movie and it flops.
>>
>>92897170
>>92897261
Samefag
>>
File: samefag fail.jpg (108KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [Google]
samefag fail.jpg
108KB, 510x1499px
>>92897338
>>92897338
>>
>>92897170
>Wow, I can't even comprehend this opinion, so it must be fake.

Huh. Fair enough.

I enjoy the MCU, but the fact is the vast majority of it is McCinema, with no risks taken. Hell, the last 'deep emotional beat' was Rhodey getting temporarily crippled, and two allies who have never been on the best terms suddenly... not being on the best terms.

This movie has a good-hearted but naive woman leaving her people to try and save the world, never able to return, only to find there is no quick solution or an easy one, and is forced to grow up. It has a spy who is trying his best to do whats right, and save the day, while faced with how small he is. In the end, these two kindred souls are torn apart before they could really even be together, except one dance in the snow and a stolen night, and she is forced to linger on without even a picture of his face until Bruce 'gives him back to her'.

It has a downside. it's not a light evenings entertainment. It needs you to be in a certain mood, or marathoning the series, to be up to watching it. The MCU you can shove any DVD in and just enjoy having it on while you do other stuff, or any time really.
>>
>>92897337

I'm just hoping it was because it was a weekday, and I think there was a football match on just before the showing. It was letting out at 10pm, so chances are families had seen it earlier.

Guess we'll see how Friday and the weekend does around the world.
>>
File: 1482119193323.jpg (183KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1482119193323.jpg
183KB, 800x1035px
Bough tickets to see it this Saturday.
In for a ride?
>>
File: kevin.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>92897409
>criticizing Marvel for taking NO RISKS while praising what is essentially a Marvel movie in DC form
>>
>>92897470
>I have not seen the movie: the post
>>
>>92897502
Yes we know you have not seen the movie because only an idiot would say otherwise.
>>
Honestly Steve Trevor is the best character
>>
>>92897561
>higher rating
>Wonder Woman - 7.6/10
>Guardians of the Galaxy - 7.8/10
>>
>>92897582
>>92897409
>>92897116
>Steve is finally gonna get the rep he deserves as opposed to being the LI everyone forgets
Thank you based Pine
>>
>>92896387
>My only minor gripe is he fought a bit too much like Magneto, but he did actually fight too, so it was alright.
He basically fought like Injustice Ares, which is cool.
>>
back from the movie
GUESS I GOTTA APOLOGIZE NOW

pretty good, could be called DC's Iron Man as it's the best movie they've put out to date.

ask me anything, spoiler tags on.
>>
>>92897470

I couldn't disagree more with the critics who have claimed this. See what I wrote. It basically ends the same way as Cap and Peggy; except she is immortal and can't go home, trapped in a time that doesn't even have the vote for her gender yet, naive still, heartbroken, and feeling utterly impotent despite her powers. Her upbringing was a lie. Her mentor is dead. Her lover is dead. All she accomplishes the entire film is allowing the front to advance a little. The day was saved by Steve, and no one even knows what he did. And WW2 is looming.

It ends on a pretty fucking dour note, the upbeat part being a century later with an delivery from Bruce.

Only Diana's optimism early-mid film, and that we get to see her later stops it being downright depressing. It's a damn good film, and not even remotely as formula based as MCU fare usually is.
>>
>>92897409
While I agree that the MCU doesn't take "risks" (the more charitable might say that they've simply perfected their formula) I can't really buy that WB actually is given how obvious their chain of logic has been thusfar. Nor do I fully understand this obsession with "risk taking" in the first place, as its gotten so severe that there's an aversion to even basic three act structure now.

Moreover, nothing in your synopsis seems particularly risky. That's basically just Edward Scissorhands with the genders swapped.
>>
>>92897561
>Damn, interns are really mad this movie has a higher rating in RT than all of the MCU, huh?
Not anymore.
>>
Waiting on cam rips. Not paying to see cringe inducing feminism shoved down my throat. So is the trend with anything female centirc in Hollywood.
>>
>>92897735
So this is what a Marvelfag sounds like
>>
>>92896133
Three questions OP:

>Does it suffer from edgelord syndrome like BvS?
>Is the editing garbage like the previous movies?
>Any Ghostbusters like agenda?
>>
>>92897773
The negative reviews are "it is not enough feminism"
>>
>>92897696
>Oscar
>WW critically acclaimed
>James Gunn fucked up on twitter fucking up Marvel's 'wokeness'
>>
After how hard the big reviewers shilled Ghostbusters I'm skeptical about anything they have to say about another feminist movie.
>>
>>92897798
Or about the actual direction or the CG either just what Wonder Woman stands for...just...like...every other shill critic
>>
If the reviews had been more mixed and not the next best thing since TDK, normies wouldn't be saying it's great
>>
>>92897821
>"it is not enough feminism"
What does that even mean? YOu have to fucking sell me this movie. Why would I want to give them my money for a movie only made to get 1 ass in 1 seat for 1 weekend? All it takes is that one sale, and it can be completely shit, and nothing is learned.
>>
>>92897824
>James Gunn fucked up on twitter fucking up Marvel's 'wokeness'
Wut?
>>
>>92897800
no edgelord in this movie. when themyscira scenes are over the movie goes muted war colors

there's some noticeable editing in fights (jumpcuts).

not in the movie but some girls in the theater cheered when Wondie got shit going.
>>
>>92897714

They made a Wonder Woman film, made Steve Trevor the most important and best character in it, and then killed him off, and had the protaganist succeed at her mission (stop Ares) but fail in her goal (Ares is likely alive, and she didn't save the world, because it's not that easy). The village she and Steve have a magical evening in is slaughtered to a man, woman and child the next morning, after she heroically saves it.

>>92897800

Depends how you define edgelord. It's darker than it seems as you are watching it, it's only coming home to me as I type out these messages that Diana really only accomplishes minor wins against a tide of losses. Trevor is actually the hero, and she loses him because of it.

The editing seemed fine to me. The CGI wasn't as bad as everyone was claiming, mostly because it moved to fast to see. It might look worse on repeat home viewings.

Nope, it's got a very light touch on the agenda front. Steve spends most of their time in London trying to keep her modest, and she makes a fool of herself fairly often in her naivety. Hell, you could argue her mulish behavior at having her idealism shattered is what costs Steve his life. Sort of. It was engineered somewhat to be a no-win situation, but for the last 20 minutes they are basically working seperate missions because she can't handle reality.
>>
>>92898005
Nothing in that is risky unless you're fucking stupid enough to believe that Marvel movies don't kill off characters or have grave consequences
>>
>>92897913
>>92897964
Almost none of the reviews are like that though
>>
>>92898064
They killed off Pietro?
>>
>>92898086
t. WB intern
>>
>>92898005
>The village she and Steve have a magical evening in is slaughtered to a man, woman and child the next morning, after she heroically saves it.
Yet another movie that can't fucking let the heroes be heroes for 1 movie.
>>
>>92898064
Why do you have to pretend to be a Marvel fanboy? You're making DC fans look bad.
>>
>>92898146
Diana is pretty heroic, though.

Aside from acting like she achieved a moral victory against Ares by sparing a genuine psychopath like Doctor Poison, when she killed a bunch of German soldiers just following orders the day prior.
>>
Wondy sounds pretty fucking dark. Goddamn
>>
>>92898214
Does she actively and undoubtedly kills soldiers?
>>
>>92898265
Yes.
>>
>>92898265
A few she buys the "germans are evil" first and thinks ares must be there. But then she sees that all humans have capacity for good and evil. Essentialy "growing up"
>>
>>92898265

Yeah. She is trained as a warrior, and it turns out isn't actually bullet proof. She doesn't go out of her way to kill, just she doesn't hold back.

>>92898235

It actually really is. I was looking for the Reeves Supes style moments we were supposed to get, and I must have blinked and missed them. Funny thing is it doesn't sink in how dark it is til later.
>>
>So was General Stryker and the Phantress of the Opera agreeing that their gas was a "MARVELous failure" an example of #SHOTSFIRING?
>>
>>92898324
>>92898336
>>92898340
I expected better.
>>
>>92896529
that is literally a retarded motivation for ares

ares WANTS humanity to not go extinct; endless conflict = he wins and stay strong
>>
>>92898542

That assumes he wasn't lying through his teeth to get Diana on his side. Imagine the war with her leading the charge. Plus the convenience of her not trying to kill him if he convinced her.
>>
>>92898390
You're an idiot who reads way too much cape garbage. It has warped your perception of storytelling.
>>
>>92898592
Hi, Zack
>>
>>92898005
>They made a Wonder Woman film
Their third biggest name. Not a risk.
>made Steve Trevor the most important and best character in it,
still not a risk. If I were an easily scared movie studio doing a female superhero movie you better believe I'd lean on the male lead as much as possible.
> and then killed him off,
A forgone conclusion after BvS and by dint of the setting.
>, and had the protaganist succeed at her mission (stop Ares) but fail in her goal (Ares is likely alive, and she didn't save the world, because it's not that easy).
A superhero story where the day isn't permanently saved forever due to human nature? Never seen that before.
> The village she and Steve have a magical evening in is slaughtered to a man, woman and child the next morning, after she heroically saves it.
...And?
>>
>>92898675
>> The village she and Steve have a magical evening in is slaughtered to a man, woman and child the next morning, after she heroically saves it.
>...And?
LITERALLY KINO
>>
>>92898741
Ah.
It's a risk because memes.
>>
>The village she and Steve have a magical evening in is slaughtered to a man, woman and child the next morning, after she heroically saves it.

Didn't they literally do the same thing in TFA with that British pub?
>>
>>92898837
We will have to find someone that remembers what happens in a Marvel movie
>>
>>92896133
So after Battlefield 1 and this, is it safe to say that if your formula is a bit played out (FPS, Capeshit) all you need to do is head for the motherfucking trenches to make it feel good again?
>>
File: leonard.png (44KB, 737x104px) Image search: [Google]
leonard.png
44KB, 737x104px
the Maltin one has spoken
>>
>>92899359
malt balls in his mouf doe my nigga
>>
>>92897409
They are superhero movies, they will never take a risk, they are built to make money, nothing more.
There are different formulas, but that's it.
These movies will never amount to anything but cheap looking popcorn action movies that happen to star someone in a dumb costume.
>>
>>92896133
>that skeletal figure rattling around in that empty and loose costume

jesus fucking christ, who approved that poster? it looks like something that would sound like a cowbell walking around
>>
>>92896663

>I suspect most of what we learn is... shades of truth. They also claim Zeus created mankind, despite the fact we know Enchantress and her brother are potentially older than the Greek pantheon, or as old, and ruled as Gods, and that the DC setting generally has everything be sort of true.

Snyder already confirmed earlier that Zeus made mankind.
>>
>>92896663

Snyder created a lot of plotholes, anon.

It's better not to think too hard about it.
>>
male nudity to please the female audience
>>
>>92897880
>What does that even mean?
https://www.villagevoice.com/2017/05/30/despite-some-appealing-misandry-wonder-woman-cant-avoid-a-mansplaining/

tl;dr too much mansplaining and not enough misandry
>>
Just got out of the theater.

High reviews had me expecting it to be on par with Captain America The First Avenger.
It's still good but not that good.

It didn't follow the usual canon for WW and lots of spots I wondered why.

Still it could have gone worse, and casuals are into WW so that's a damn miracle. Must be how Thor fans felt when people were into Thor after their first big movie.
>>
>>92898390
>only invincible gods should try not to kill someone in a life or death struggle
You're right, this should be underscored for retards.
>>
>>92902324
there are tons of Amazonian ass shots though.
>>
>>92896133
Which origin story did they go with?
>>
>>92896133
Just came from an almost packed theater, had to reserve seats. Some shows were 100% sold out.

I wouldn't worry about it making enough money to get a sequel. The good press also indicates an in-built sequel audience.
>>
To you dudes who've seen it, how's the characterization of Wondie herself?
>>
>>92896801
Feminists are gonna hate this movie so much.
Steve saves the day and mansplains to Diana several times.
They both learn from each other and are equally represented. Also Wonder Woman has no armpit hair and doesn't wear a hijab.

It's basically the most misogynist movie ever.
>>
So where does Wonder Woman rank on the universal comic film scale exactly? Like would you rank it above X Men Apocalypse but below Logan?
>>
>>92904268
I would rank it above Avengers 1 but below Iron Man 1
>>
Is it weird Im still skeptical about all this given WB's track record? Granted they are overdue for a home run, but bravo if the praise is warranted. Makes one have hope for Justice League
>>
It was alright. I thought that my issue was specifically with Marvel's formula, but I think I might be burnt out on cape flicks in general.

If this movie made me realize one thing, it's that every big fight in superhero movies look the same. It's all a bunch of people jumping through the air at each other, taking big, wide, telegraphed swings that send guys flying across the battlefield, skidding across the ground and cracking the concrete beneath them, with lots of collateral damage and bright lasers.

This, X-Men Apocalypse, Civil War, BvS, it all feels like I'm watching the same beats in the fight at this point. It's really just not exciting anymore. It's kind of upsetting, because I just left the theater and I could tell it was a competent film in all regards but it didn't really leave the impression I was hoping for.
>>
>>92897696
It's down to 93% and that's 1% below Iron Man 1, but 1% over Avengers 1 and 2% over Guardians 1.

I've seen the movie and think if it had come out in the same climate as Iron Man 1 (IE: not a market saturated in capeshit) it would have been critically received a little better.

It's a top tier cape movie.

Let the shill wars begin.
>>
>>92896801
6/10 it was average at best for me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed
>>
>>92896387
>My only minor gripe is he fought a bit too much like Magneto

I kinda liked the fact the was partly fighting like Fate Stay Night Gilgamesh, turning wreckage near him into sword like objects and telekinetically shooting them at Diana. God of War basically transforming nearby objects to be tools of war in the midst of battle.
>>
>>92904435
How else would you direct a superhero fight? It's mostly the same in cartoons and anime just with more energy blasts and attack naming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BJ1-trrgqc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBEtPSVFV54
>>
So any sequel ideas you fellas have in mind? I want to see a Cheetah/Giganta duo go against Diana, two scientists dabbling in magic trying to see what makes it tick leading to a confrontation
>>
>>92903176
man I actually thought it was better than First Avenger by a hair
>>
>>92903797
nu52
>>
>>92903979
She is okay. They kind of replay her naivety over and over and over until the last 20 minutes of the movie, and by then it got kind of old. Like okay, we get it. Move along. Real talk, she wasn't even the star of her own movie. Fucking Steve was
>>
>>92904609
the same basic movie again with WW2 would be expected.
>>
>>92897798
She's okay, actually better than expected (since she was shit in BvS).
>>
>>92897800
No, a little, none at all

It's a fun enough time.
>>
Reply with your rating

6/10
>>
>>92897800

Not OP, but have seen the movie.

Not really. The stakes of the conflict are rooted in real human conflict and if anything, has to lighten up the subject of the war compared to other film depictions. Additionally there is a joke or two that is more adult than other cape films, but they occur in their own isolated scenes and aren't quipped.

It's all pretty fluid and natural. The slow-mo in fight scenes might be a little jarring at first, but it really does allow you to see all of the pieces in a scene before it continues to unfold. It's refreshing and much better then fast-cuts and shaky cam. It makes the action pretty coherent.

Not really. It's hard to explain in detail, but the characters interact like you'd expect for the time and their backgrounds. Everyone is pretty competent and the story is more about empowering humans as a species than it is one particular race, gender, or religion.
>>
>>92898390
That's war
>>
>>92904690
Boring
>>
>>92904880
yeah not suggesting it, just saying what I expect
>>
>>92898214
>when she killed a bunch of German soldiers just following orders the day prior.

What was the alternative, hug people to submission, just keep deflecting bullets and let Steve and co. kill all the German's instead of her? She was in a combat situation fighting hostiles and her goal was to liberate a town that the German troops had ravaged.
>>
>>92904834
8-10
>>
>>92903979
She's basically Timmverse Wondie from the JL cartoon, just a twinge more naive and idealistic
>>
>>92904268
I'm having a hard time comparing it to Marvel honestly.
I'd say it's about as good as Captain America: TFA
>>
>>92904834
No Man's Land scene is 10/10, everything else is 6.5/10, mmmmmaybe 7 at best.

Just slightly above average, I liked it just fine, I had my fun.
>>
File: 1477949940371.png (105KB, 350x357px) Image search: [Google]
1477949940371.png
105KB, 350x357px
>Down to 76 on metacritic
JUST
>>
>>92897800
>>Any Ghostbusters like agenda?
A character makes a quip about sufferage at one point, and there's a few scenes where a room full of men guffaw over there being a woman in the same room as them when important things are being discussed. There's a couple of instances where Wondy shows up talented men by being naturally better at their craft than they are.

It's never played up or exaggerated, though. 1910s era mysogony is depicted as a socially negative thing when it comes up during the initial "fish out of water" scenes, but Wonder Woman herself is immediately accepted as capable once she gets a chance to shine on the battlefield: once she actually starts fighting Germans in the trenches, the movie never stops to even wink at the fact that she's a woman in the trenches. It just is, and everyone is more amazed by the fact that she's deflecting bullets to pay attention the fact she's woman, which is undoubtedly the best way to have handled it.

Unless you're specifically going in looking to get angry about internet gender politics, you're not going to find anything substantial to get upset at.
>>
>>92904834

7/10. It's okay, but it's dumbed-down story and made specifically to pander to audiences who just want simple Marvel style movies.

The highlight of the movie is Diana's naivety, having lived in isolation and sheltered from the rest of the world while being taught a fairytale (which is inferred to be bullshit, or at the very least a very biased and glorified version of events) where all men were good until Ares specifically corrupted everyone to be warlike and evil. It's really powerful scene when in the climax of the movie she thinks she's finally found Ares and kills him with her magic sword, thinking that it would just magically end the war right there since she was taught Ares fuels all wars, only to see the world keep churning onward with the war like nothing had happened, meaning man is actually capable of evil on its own. Her entire childlike black and white worldview is shattered instantly.
>>
>>92905175
>but it's dumbed-down story and made specifically to pander to audiences who just want simple Marvel style movies.
I hope you don't suggest that MoS and BvS were in any way smart or had some deep meaningful message in them.
>>
>>92905331

BvS had.
>>
>>92904206
You need to go back.
>>
>>92905388
It's not enough to have a message, it needs to be delivered properly, mate.
>>
>>92896133
Is it Hypercrisis that in the movie she preaches love and that her tiara has the Star Sapphire symbol?
>>
File: ww fresh.jpg (463KB, 1141x1190px) Image search: [Google]
ww fresh.jpg
463KB, 1141x1190px
fuck it I made this piece of shit here
>>
>>92898589
The lasso was on him through his whole monologue.
>>
>>92906008
>>Tumblr
Sorry Wonder Woman wasn't a queer PoC and instead was a conventionally attractive woman with flaws who falls in love with a straight white male.
>>
>>92905146
This.
It's Wonder Woman, so of course there's gonna be jokes and winks about her being a lady, but it all makes sense since it's the 1910's and none of it feels meanspirited or uncalled for.

She's not a cunt about being super strong and whatnot. There's no "lol you silly men are so retarded" shit, she does some cool shit and everyone helps and they all say "good job yo" to each other.

It's honestly one of the most balanced dynamics I've seen in a while, gender wise. Pretty rare for there to be a scene where Diana is charging in fucking people up where Steve isn't literally right behind her with a shotgun. She's really good at tanking damage but that doesn't make everyone else useless by any means.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.