[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything similar to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0818.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
Anything similar to this?
>>
>>92896021
Sitting on the edge of a bridge and just falling off.
>>
>>92896040
Ou ou ou slow down a little. You are right tho
>>
>>92896021
Morel Orel if you want it more depressing.
>>
>>92896065
That's exactly what I want. With a little philosophy sprinkled on top
>>
>>92896021
f is for family
>>
>>92896065
Watched 6 episodes. Didn't found it all that depressing. Just a satire on Christianity
>>
>>92897398
This

Just like Bojack it has a weak first episode but it gets better real quick
>>
>>92898275
Yep it looks really good. And I wouldn't necessarily say the early Bojack episodes were weak. Maybe on their own it can definitely seem that way, but as a whole the first 5 made the 6th hit way harder and I believe it was intended to be that way.
>>
>>92898224
Just like you didn't find the first few episodes of Bojack depressing, right? Keep watching you mong.
>>
>>92898521
Ok will give it another chance. But it better picks up the pace fast.
>>
>>92898620
Just skip to the last episode of season 2 and then watch season 3.
>>
I still haven't gotten around to watching this but how similar is it to Duckman?
>>
>>92898224
First season is pretty shit, people have told me to watch the other 2.
>>
>>92898664
Dodge wtf, in just a few seconds in on s3e1 and I can already tell the atmosphere is different. But there is a huge fucking difference between 5 episodes that ACTUALLY lead up to (imo) solid climax and two seasons of hur dur look at those christian hypocrits. Than who's retarded here.
>>
>>92898739
Haven't seen Duckman. But BoJack is pretty good. Its main themes are middle age crisis, loss of purpose in life, need of accomplishment and recognition from others. And its all wrapped in a thin layer of comedy so it's easier to digest, but it has plenty of moments that will make you go for a drink.
>>
>>92896021
Duckman
>>
>>92898739
It shamelessly rip off duckman
Except them main character doesn't play the last sane man trope
>>
>>92898620
Season 2 is something of a slow slide down the depression rabbit hole, turning into something of a free fall with the finale, and season 3 keeps going the same way.
>>
>>92899614
Yep firs two episodes of 3rd season already made me anxious af. I guess I'm going to finish s3 first than go back
>>
Anyway anons I appreciate your time a will definitely give those shows a go. Good night OP out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.