[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than Harley Quinn, what are some female characters that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Other than Harley Quinn, what are some female characters that the female demographic loves?

What do they have in common?
>>
Wonder Woman?

Go to a con and count what the most popular female cosplays are besides Harley.

Heck, I think I'll do that next time.
>>
>>92895453
By these standards,these women, in this order.
As best as I can remember.
Zatanna
Catwoman
Psylocke
Poison Ivy
Ms.Marvel
>>
>>92895577
*Catwoman
*Zatanna
>>
>>92895577
>Psylocke

Supersexy 90s costume I hope.

Also, dubs checked.
>>
>>92895577
Actually liking a character and wanting attention from males is quite a different thing.

Most good cosplayers dress up as whatever they think will get the most photos taken of them.
>>
>>92895191
There was this one girl i seen who had a Ivy, Harey Quinn, & Catwoman poster. I wonder if I should be concerned.
>>
File: BB7.jpg (76KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
BB7.jpg
76KB, 427x640px
>>92896038
It's super rare that it's ever not. But every now and then, just once in a long while...you get a Betsy Braddock cosplay. And you want to get on your knees and ask her to marry you.
>>
>>92895453
>>92895577
Isn't cosplay mostly dictated by, you know, whether you like the costrume?
>>
>>92896351

I only cosplay characters who I like as characters in the first place
>>
>>92895191
Scarlet Witch
Wonder Woman
Batgirl
>>
>>92896649
>Scarlet Witch
That one character that can't sustain a book?
>>
>>92896659
shes popular with normies now because of the movies.
Lets be honest, a lot of the con crowd is normies these days.
>>
>>92895191
>What do they have in common?
They're female power fantasies, or they have giant tits
>>
>>92896351
It's also dictated by how much you like the character.
>>
>>92895453
They like the idea of Wonder Woman but few read her books.
>>
>>92897644
What's the difference?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.