[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-comic additions you wish were in-canon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: john-diggle.jpg (92KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
john-diggle.jpg
92KB, 780x438px
So over the last couple of year we've had quite a few new characters making the jump from the non-comic media back to comics, whether its synergy or jut them being plain ol' good additions.

Harley Quinn is now one of the faces of DC
Phil Coulson is a better Nick Fury than Nick Fury Jr
Diggle is the answer to "what if Green Arrow had his own Alfred"
Black Wally, while shitting the bed at first, was made due to CW synergy

So what non-comic cape characters or mythos changes do you think should be brought into canon?
>>
>>92891688
>Black Wally, while shitting the bed at first, was made due to CW synergy
No he wasn't.
>>
>Diggle is the answer to "what if Green Arrow had his own Alfred"
John Diggle is the Little John to Ollie's Robin Hood.

Adding characters from adaptations has happened way before the current period. Jimmy Olsen, Perry White, Barbara Gordon, etc. are all from adaptations.

But as to your question, pic is the correct answer.
>>
>>92891688
>Phil Coulson is a better Nick Fury than Nick Fury Jr
They're both shit compared to OG Fury though.
>>
>>92891778
/Co/ does not read comics. So I am not surprised OP does not know where Nu Wally West is from. At least we have our OG boi Ginger west back.
>>
>>92891688
I wish some of the other characters from the DC animated series had managed to migrate over to the comics.

Harley Quinn and Livewire are fantastic, but where's Volcana? Where's Roxy Rocket?
>>
>>92891807
I second this point:

He was too based for this time of indecision, Hydraccap would not stand a chance.
>>
>>92891778
Pretty sure Venditti and Booth confirmed, like with most of their run, they willingly made Wally black because they predicted show Wally would be black.

Its the same reason they changed Barry and Eobards costumes, they were high on synergy
>>
>>92891688
>Phil Coulson is a better Nick Fury than Nick Fury Jr

Comic Coulson is a piece of shit, misses the point of the initial appeal of the character just like Agents of SHIELD. Comic Diggle also has pretty much failed to copy CW Diggle's appeal.
>>
>>92891780
>>92891688
Both these are good answers
How long did it take Otis to make it into the comics? I remember him being in Smallville season 11 but not the main continuity till...Forever Evil?
>>
Mentor Ollie in S5 of Arrow is a pretty neat idea though it might be too similar to Batman and The Outsiders and Percy is too busy reconstructing the Arrow family right now
>>
File: 1026607-batgirl_7.jpg (264KB, 922x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1026607-batgirl_7.jpg
264KB, 922x1400px
>>92891893
>Where's Roxy Rocket? Pre flashpoint batgirl.
>>
>>92892281
S5 had good ideas but most of them are renamed pre-existing characters. Church was pretty much what Brick should have been in S4.
>>
>>92891688
>Diggle is the answer to "what if Green Arrow had his own Alfred
no he's not. Diggle is off doing his own shit most of the time and actually is an antagonist to Ollie sometimes. He's more like Roy Harper than anything else, sometimes there to help, sometimes there to fuck Ollie over like he deserves
>>
>>92891688
Black arrow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.