[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>>
>>92888475
Dogs for being stupid enough to start shit with cats
>>
>>92888475
The dogs tripped the zebra and started the fight. Dogs were in the wrong.
>>
>>92888535
>>92888551
>dogs with some lightweight bantz
>LOL LETS KILL THEM
Cats' fault
>>
>>92888688
>Commits murder over small acts
>Only wind because of a sucker punch

Nigger tier desu
>>
Caravan Palace thread?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RaKSRU60bw
>>
File: IMG_2277.jpg (1MB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.jpg
1MB, 1500x1200px
>>92888475
All of them for being furry Filth. I recommend immediate purging.
>>
>>92888688
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK WITH A CAT, AN ANIMAL DESIGNED BY NATURE TO BE A SERIAL KILLER?

THAT'S WHAT
>>
>>92888753
You get a small order of orange chicken.
Also
>Aligators didn't wreck everyone's shit
>>
>>92888745
Well I mean all but one died in the video. Sure one surviving is one too many, but the sheer amount of deaths should count for something, right?
>>
>>92888475
You for listening to electoswing
>>
>>92888816
What's wrong with electroswing?
>>
>>92888745
The Imperium has literal animal people in its ranks, and in the noblebrightness of Girlyman's Imperium all Chaos-killers are welcome.
>>
>>92888806
Technically we don't know if everyone died. For example we never saw eat happened to the fox and swan. Some people could've ran out for all we know
>>
>>92888806
I thought two cats lived

>>92888843
Jokes on you, I don't even know what that is.
>>
I like to think the Donkey was still in his little corner, sipping a spit of bourbon while he watches the whole thing go down.
>>
>>92888801
>Aligators didn't wreck everyone's shit
This desu, no way some punk ass cat/dogs are gonna get through that.
>>
>>92888886
Same, he's done with the cats and dog's shit
>>
>>92888859
Actually we don't really know that much about felinids. They could be anywhere from Were-cats to Animu catgirls. And Xenos are inherently superior to furries in that they're interesting and fundementally different rather then just "I'm human with a dog head, claws, and fur all over my body, lol so cool."

Also Bobby G has shit taste. Taus make better waifus than Eldar
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.