[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he could conquer both dcs and marvel universes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: gnomey2.png (963KB, 1065x731px) Image search: [Google]
gnomey2.png
963KB, 1065x731px
he could conquer both dcs and marvel universes
>>
>>92888276
pretty sure communism doesn't exist in the Marvel universe, otherwise we would already have a cover with captain america punching stalin
>>
>>92888313
>communism doesn't exist in the Marvel universe
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that kind of what Magneto's domain is?
>>
So Gnomy's "fathers" are clearly the Chaos Gods, right?
>>
>>92888438
seeing as he loses his powers when he breaks his promise they seem to be pretty fair
>>
>>92888313
>communism doesn't exist in marvel universe

>who is winter soldier

>what is black widow program
>>
>>92888464
They probably just like fucking with the little guy. The PPGs arguments for him breaking his promise were a stretch at best.
>>
Gnomey did NOTHING wrong.
>>
>>92888496
>promised to give them peace if they gave him his powers b taking the powers from the bad guys
>didnt give them peace, gave them control instead
>since he was in complete and absolute control over everyone then he was evil and thus by existing he broke his promise
nottice how the spell that whipes the bad guys doesnt affect the powerpuff girls but he then takes their powers aswell meaning he didnt need to
nottice the rose simbolism, if the rose was perfect and society peaceful then why all those massive spines
>>
>>92888359
Magneto is a jewish holocaust survivor turned hitler. He isnt commie.
>>
>>92888560
I didn't see Gnomey attacking any Townsville people who refused to go with his rule. Obviously the people of Townsville are idiots but if they were happy with him in charge, and he did not show any signs of aggression.

Until he attacked the PPGs of course which officially did break the peace, but they provoked it because of FREEDOM BEEF.
>>
>>92888645
taking complete control over someones life is an act of violence in on itself, gnomey didnt need to hurt anyone, the everyday villains did that for him
The only reason the powerpuff girls had their powers is because he broke his promise in the first place
>>
>>92888276
Why wasn't he voiced by Jack Black? That's the weirdest thing since Riddler in The Batman not being voiced by Marilyn Manson.
>>
>>92888746
I think he was late to the audition, so Jess Harnell got a chance and won the role.
>>
>>92888762
i dont think anyone could complain about a performance like that
Hell i want more singing roles for that guy
>>
>>92888313
Were there any comics of Cap ever fighting the commies as regularly as the Nazis? You'd think Marvel would've capitalized on that during the Cold War.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.