[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the Joker seems so fucking different from this to later on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

How come the Joker seems so fucking different from this to later on?
>>
>>92884028
Movie studios wanted to make him a psycho for some reason
>>
>>92884028
>The original design was based on the Chief Blue Meanie

Still the best.
>>
>>92884028
Joker venom, not even once.
>>
File: IMG_6285.jpg (28KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6285.jpg
28KB, 384x288px
>>92884063
This. It's a case of flanderization. TAS Joker was a mentally ill mobster with a clown gimmick who occasionally killed and caused mayhem. Flanderization of course made him "CUHRAZZZZY!" and dialed the mayhem and homicidal tendencies up to 11. LedgerJoker added more fuel to the fire.

When was the last time we've seen Joker rob a bank for the sole purpose of making money? Nowadays he mostly does stuff to fuck with Batman.
>>
>>92884028
TNBA Joker was easier to animate. I'm not even kidding. Look it up.
>>
File: 2790869-05.jpg (8KB, 320x244px) Image search: [Google]
2790869-05.jpg
8KB, 320x244px
>>92884853
makes sense
although I like the sorta hybrid design they used for Justice League
>>
>>92884591
"I'm crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? No-o-o-o, thank you!"
>>
>>92885124
This line flew over my head as a kid but makes me genuinely laugh as an adult.

Also I feel like the longer the Joker spent in conflict with Batman, the more obsessed and obsessed he became with Batman, leading to his ultimate fuck you by kidnapping robin.
>>
>>92885668
A lot of stuff flew over my head that I only caught watching as an adult.

"You served me a subpoena once. It was a very small subpoena."
>>
File: Thebatman_joker.jpg (51KB, 428x844px) Image search: [Google]
Thebatman_joker.jpg
51KB, 428x844px
>>92884028
Because he wasn't best Joker.
>>
>>92887580

I appreciate that The Batman was both A) brave enough to do a radical Joker redesign and B) it wasn't fucking Jared Leto
>>
>>92887705
I like how The Batman made every one of his Rogues a proficient hand-to-hand fighter, even the Penguin. It was kind of stupid, but also fun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.