[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Superman was wounded to the point where he lost a finger,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (65KB, 534x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 534x864px
If Superman was wounded to the point where he lost a finger, or an arm or something.

Would it eventually grow back?

He has super healing after all, and even came back from death
>>
Healing doesn't necessarily mean regeneration. I'd tend to think no.

Viltrumites from Invincible are based on kryptonians. Conquest didn't grow his hand back, but Mark has healed from all kinds of horrible injuries. I imagine it would be the same for kryptonians.
>>
>>92881532
Zod just heat visioned a Kryptonite bomb out of his own head in Suicide Squad, and while it was a gaping would in his head for a time, it was already shown within the art as seemingly undergoing the healing process before the end of the issue.
>>
>>92881532
If he gets tech from the fortress, definitely. If left out in the sun, maybe but with a ton of scarring if done quickly enough. Otherwise, probably not. We'll have to see how well Zod heals up.
>>
>>92881839
>Conquest didn't grow his hand back
Scourge virus fuckery interfered.
>>
I'd say if nothing else he'd have a do-dad in his fortress to regenerate limbs and stuff.
Then again I don't know if Post-Crisis Superman had that level of fuckery in his cache of devices.
>>
>>92881532
He has superhealing?
>>
File: supermath.jpg (66KB, 458x392px) Image search: [Google]
supermath.jpg
66KB, 458x392px
>>92887020
he has super everything
>>
>>92884400
Oliver was never infected by scourge and I'm pretty sure his jaw and arm never grew back.
>>
>>92888576
Could Superman crush a diamond with his glutes?
>>
>>92883946

That sounds dumb. If they're that much super-healers then Supes breaking Zod's neck should be recoverable.
>>
>>92889045
>That sounds dumb.
It was.
>>
>>92888906
Can you not?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.