[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite American Dad episode? Favorite character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2482.jpg (80KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2482.jpg
80KB, 825x464px
What's your favorite American Dad episode? Favorite character?

Mine's probably "The Adventures Of Twil Ogenbone and His Boy Jabari," if only for Stan's confessions over the phone, which is the absolute best Stan/Steve bit in the series.

Favorite character is Klaus.
>>
File: 1482386329839.gif (3MB, 333x263px) Image search: [Google]
1482386329839.gif
3MB, 333x263px
>>92875453
I like the one where the haunted house makes francine piss herself. For reasons.

Also, its funny how assblasted people get at McFarlane animated shows. They're good stupid TV to watch when you're too tired to think.
>>
The episode where Stan takes Steve to a Vietnam War reenactment, there is a lot of great moments in the one episode.

Favorite character has to be Roger for shit like
>are you really going to kill five guys for 20 dollars?!
>you're asking me knowing that last week I killed 6 guys for 12 dollars
Or
>you go to her Stan, I'm going to stay here and think about how I almost killed a baby
>>
>>92875551
Family Guy is awful, but American Dad is great.
>>
Jeffs dad episode is objectively the best episode
>>
>>92875750

That episode's premise is enough to get my tears rolling.

>Fireworks go off
>Steve gets a flashback
>"Vietcong! Vietcong!"
>Old veterans start freaking out
>Steve ends up blindsided by a walker
>>
>>92875453
I liked the episode where Stan and Steve go to get the door to the Delorean Stan is building. Watching the father and son in the convenience store and comparing it to Stan and Steve trying to reenact it was great.

Also Roger and Francine's shenanigans. "Why don't you tell them how you murdered our child?"
>>
>>92875750
>Their spirits are dancing all around us, man! I could really use a grilled cheese, maaaan!
>>
>>92875453
The Christmas episodes are all based.

>>92877916
Came to mention this too, another great episode.
>>
>>92875998
This.
Family Guy and Cleveland Show are cancerous abortions.
American Dad is satire.
>>
Not my absolute favorite, but Tears of a Clooney gets a special place for being one of the first real episodes where American Dad begins to pick up its own voice
>>
>>92875453
witches of langley was pretty cool
>>
"A Nice Night for a Drive" had me in hysterics
>Sorry we're all out of red sauce
>guess again
>>
File: 1488166238656.jpg (66KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488166238656.jpg
66KB, 428x410px
Got a love for Hot Tub of love. Partly because I have a boner for Cee lo Green's voice and music, but mostly because I have a larger boner for Little Plant Shop of Horror and spoofs.

Best character though? Principal Fucking Lewis.
One of his best moments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoU7J_-Zfks
>>
>>92875453
Stuwie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.