[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can the adults understand him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FGuy_Stewie_Gen2012_R3Flat.jpg (6KB, 163x200px) Image search: [Google]
FGuy_Stewie_Gen2012_R3Flat.jpg
6KB, 163x200px
can the adults understand him
>>
Who cares
>>
File: totodile are you satisfied.png (4MB, 2016x1608px) Image search: [Google]
totodile are you satisfied.png
4MB, 2016x1608px
He speaks toddler babble that they understand only sometimes.
>>
>>92871483
Fuck, I don't know.
I don't think so.
>>
Only his immediate family and close neighbors are unable to understand him.
>>
I'm surprised they haven't done a joke about this. Maybe it's one of the few rules in the series bible they haven't transgressed.
>>
>>92872384
They have

the answer is "whenever the plot feels like it"
>>
>>92872384
they have. its an episode where they pitch a show based om their lives and in the meeting an executive asks if the adults can understand the baby
>>
Depends on what's convenient to the writers.
>>
>>92871483
The joke is it's inconsistent
>>
>>92872605
They also reference it when they talk to Loberrta the general logic seems to be the closer the character is to the griffens the harder it is for anyone to understand Stewie. Brian being the exception of course. So Joe can't understand him but a random extra will.
>>
>>92872384
You literal, literal underage fag that joke was made in season 2.
>>
>>92872717
>we were just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>92871483
No adult can understand why this show is still on the air.
>>
>>92872717

Seth's official excuse is that everyone can understand him but they generally ignore him because he's a baby.
>>
>>92871483
The fact they constantly allude to that idea makes me feel it probably used to be a an idea they were kicking around and they eventually dropped.
Because they obviously understand him at times but other times they don't care.
>>92872736
And in the episode where they become a country the Future History student asks if everyone can understand Stewie.
>>
>>92872777
nice trips u sexy nigger :)
>>
>>92872384
https://youtu.be/RJLH_XdSU0Y
>>
>>92872853
Were you really?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.