[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a ghoul school cartoon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 0c2.jpg (230KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
0c2.jpg
230KB, 1280x640px
Would you watch a ghoul school cartoon?
>>
Plausibly, but it won't be the one you're thinking.
We already have a Ghoul School esc. cartoon though: Monster High.
>>
>>92870762
Depends if its good
>>
GOAT scooby doo movie i may add
>>
>>92870762
I just want cute monster girls in more media

>>92870891
No. The premise and monster girlos were good. The movie itself was pretty C tier and average.
>>
>>92870891
That movie was unfunny and dull and you know it. The only reason people so much as remember Ghoul School is because of Herny and lynx, and while they did great job remaking obscure waifu's, we all know that if they ever decide to bring back the characters it'll be just as boring as stupid as back then.
>>
>>92870762
It would have to differentiate itself from Monster High in order to succeed, because "Having all of 4chan as its fanbase" won't exactly help matters.

Honestly, I just made myself sad thinking about the scenario where a Ghoul School show is made; it turns out to be funny and clever and revives new takes on old Hanna Barbera cartoons/gags or something along the lines of Mystery Inc and it gets ignored by the MH fanbase who keep going after the lower common denominator.
>>
>>92870762
Assuming it's cute and well animated and not stiff and lifeless like Monster High sure.

>>92870891
Zombie Island would like a word with you.
>>
No show could capture the purity of Ghoul School online.

And by "purity", I mean smutty fun.
>>
>>92870762
Tanis is Harley Quinn. DELETE THIS.
>>
>>92870762
Stop supporting necrophilia and bestiality you degenerate.
>>
>>92871051
The movie was stupid, but it's fun for what it is. The premise and a good portion of it's concepts could work very well if it were given a second chance.
>>
>>92870762
>a generic monster girl school show only waifufags would watch

HAHAHA fuck no
>>
>>92870762
Is it saucy? Or are we talking practical cartoon that someone would actually make? I wish it was the former.
>>
File: 1496262872784.jpg (28KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496262872784.jpg
28KB, 500x480px
>>92872323
>>
>>92870762
Sure, although the amount of waifufaggotry it would unleash would be huge
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.