[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how should they introduce this glorious motherfucker into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: sentryvoid7.jpg (173KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
sentryvoid7.jpg
173KB, 565x800px
So, how should they introduce this glorious motherfucker into the MCU?
>inb4 they shouldn't
>>
File: 1.png (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
381KB, 1920x1080px
I started working on this, but I wasn't sure it was worth the time to write something that'll never get made. 1/3
>>
What purpose whould even serve.
>>
File: 2.png (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
369KB, 1920x1080px
2/3
>>
File: 3.png (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
366KB, 1920x1080px
3/3
>>
Broly-like villain
>>
That script was so awful I'm not gonna bother giving you a (you)
>>
>>92871838
I know. I agree.
>>
>>92871838
It really wasn't.

Stop being a faggot and write something yourself. See how hard it is.
>>
Maybe it is time to stop introducing new characters
>>
>>92869835

The same reason The Hulk doesn't have another Stand Alone movie. Its boring.
Hulk movie would be 90% CGI with Mark Ruffalo in a dark room talking to himself. The movie would just be of the Hulk smashing in his overpowered form. Granted it would be awesome if they did planet hulk but its kind obvious they won't.

The Sentry would be a superfluous since hes overpowered as fuck and his origin is muddled as it is. The void wouldn't even be an interesting event in MCU because of convoluted the event would be. Not to mention every fucking Avengers movie would just be the team trying to coax the Sentry out of his to fight the big bad guy and thats no fun. They need to stay away from cosmic stuff as best they can.
>>
>>92872038
It really was bud
>>
>>92869835
I absolutely love the Sentry, but in all honesty, he would make a much better villain, or rather antagonist. A similar role as Ego, where he means well and is an ally, but the Void is such an intense power and an insatiable anger that it becomes the real threat to the hero.
>>
>>92869835
I would use Sentry an excuse to redo the universe, not saying that it needs it, but it seems like the best use of him.
>>
>>92872209
I figured you'd have to do the netflix route and focus on the mental illness/junkie/void angle. It ends up being too slow of a burn so you have to amp things up that don't really deserve the attention. That's why I only wrote 3 pages. It becomes an EDGY superman movie very quickly if you try to go any other way.
I don't even disagree with >>92871838 , but >>92872038 is right. That shit is hard. Do it better. I want to see a Sentry show/movie, but I'm not the one to write it, obviously.
>>
>>92869835
He is so easy

>Gov paranoid about Cap and other heroes going rogue + alien invasion
>Decides to revive the super solider serum and wants another cap but with an "off switch"
>find a lowly gov agent like cap
>boom boom bang sentry time

>"off switch" becomes void
>>
>>92869835
Movie 1: Feel good PG movie that is what MoS should have been.

Movie 2: Everything gets dark and the hints dropped in the first movie all come into play to reveal the truth.

Movie 3?: Make it a meta commentary on the DCEU as he does everything in his power to fight back the darkness and destroy the Void and himself to bring about a brighter future. He must die smiling knowing he has been redeemed.
>>
>>92872898
That'd be a better Hyperion film series
>>
File: Patrick_Wilson.jpg (336KB, 1921x2334px) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Wilson.jpg
336KB, 1921x2334px
>>92869835
Portrayed by Patrick Wilson.
>>
>>92873070
No, if it was Hyperion, then it would be first movie he's good, then it turns out that he was evil the whole time and tries to takeover the world, then they just go into the multiverse and find a good Hyperion to fight him only to find out that the new one is even worse then repeat.
>>
File: OJZngV7.gif (901KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
OJZngV7.gif
901KB, 800x508px
>>92873106
desu anon that might actually be a good choice
>>
Trailer song.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP05iSzpz94
>>
File: Sentry03.jpg (64KB, 396x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sentry03.jpg
64KB, 396x500px
>>
>>92869835
Sentry only works when the universe has as much history as the comics do. There's not enough in the MCU to make that work. It's pointless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.