[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched the episode and this fuck is pink now so does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
I just watched the episode and this fuck is pink now so does this mean he has magical powers just like that lion??
>>
>>92869826
Probably since he has the wormhole hair

They may manifest later on and he'll discover his new abilities gradually as he gathers his outcast gem army
>>
File: photo.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>92869869
>tfw he fucks the defected pre-cog gem and she starts moaning and orgasms 5 min after they finished boning
>>
File: Goku nod.gif (628KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
Goku nod.gif
628KB, 245x242px
>>92869969
>Bangs her
>She doesn't respond at all
>Later on they are having a strategy meeting or something
>OH FUCK YES LARS HARDER!
>>
File: ohno.gif (312KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.gif
312KB, 342x512px
Mfw Lars is like ashe now hnnnnnggg
>>
>>92870889
https://youtu.be/5PjDQOPrHJA
>>
>>92870889
https://youtu.be/FlUzf09WjnI
>>
>>92869826
>Not immediately realizing what Lion is after what happened to Lars
>Rose's pet lion died, she brought it back to life as her familiar
>Steven did the same thing to Lars
>>
probably but they wont be consistant
>>
>>92873120
ehh, you can say a lot about the show, but you can't call it out on lacking consistency or callbacks.
>>
>>92869826

We'll somewhat find out during the finale of season 6 when they finally remember about him and go back to Lars and the Homeworld. We'll see a hardened Lars, sitting in a chair, discussing strategy and how they're going to slowly take over Homeworld, and episode ends.

Then they'll finally touch back on it in the beginning of season 9.
>>
File: Dummy.jpg (44KB, 215x451px) Image search: [Google]
Dummy.jpg
44KB, 215x451px
>>92869826
>I just watched the episode
>does this mean he has magical powers just like that lion??
>I just watched the episode

No you didn't. If you really watched the episode you would already know the answer to that question.
>>
no, Lars is dead

But the magical gem-golem that was created with his memories has magic powers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.