[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was the Adventures of Superman show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: superman-mole-men.jpg (136KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
superman-mole-men.jpg
136KB, 1200x800px
How was the Adventures of Superman show?
>>
>>92864735
Light, pretty funny to me.
>>
>>92864735

Good, until that episode where Clark thought he was bullet proof and shot himself in the head.
>>
>>92864735
It was good from what I remember. There's no-one from the comics besides Superman/Clark Kent, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, and Perry White.
>>
>>92866944
No even Lex?
>>
>>92866994
Not even Lex. The only thing besides those few characters from the comics was Kryptonite in a few episodes.
>>
>>92867174
That sounds awful.
>>
>>92867233
I mean, it only had three types of episodes if I recall correctly:
>Superman vs Gangsters
>Superman saves science experiment created the good intentioned scientist from the hands of those who want to use it for evil purposes
>Superman saves a kid from going into a life of crime
Honestly the most interesting episode wasn't even an episode, it was the pilot movie called Superman Vs. The Mole Men.
>>
I like that version of Clark.
Confident, almost smug.
Much better than being a clumsy goof.
>>
DC's done a Batman '66 and a Wonder Woman '77 comic, why not Superman '52?
>>
>>92867437
Reminds me why I thought the Superman radio show was dull.
>>
>>92868940
At least the radio show had Batman & Robin show up from time to time.
>>
>>92864735
My friend gets me to watch it and it's really good.

Sure it would have been nice if they had actual super villains but it's just nice to see Superman as pure as it can get.
>>
File: original.jpg (107KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
107KB, 640x662px
>>92866576
>>
Is there a place to get them all now?
>>
>>92864735
There is going to be a movie about how this show helped ridicularize the KKK
>>
>>92866576
Didn't George's mistress confess to a priest that she killed him, because his relationship was pissing off her Mafia husband or something?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.