[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The MCU version of Gamora is a really flaccid character. Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Estaban Maroto 495.jpg (629KB, 1164x800px) Image search: [Google]
Estaban Maroto 495.jpg
629KB, 1164x800px
The MCU version of Gamora is a really flaccid character. Why did they remove her poetic and sexual fascination with death, by far her most defining characteristic as a person?
>>
Because normies are retarded
>>
File: 1480808324173.jpg (59KB, 300x398px) Image search: [Google]
1480808324173.jpg
59KB, 300x398px
She has more personality and passion in these few images than she does in two movies
>>
>>92864144
>The MCU version of Gamora is a really flaccid character.
With the exception of maybe Rocket is there any GoTG member that doesn't apply to in comparison to the comic version.

And if I'm being completely honest that applies to most characters in the MCU.
>>
>>92864297
There's a certain sense of mysticism that's missing in the movie version of the Cosmic realm.
>>
>>92864144
>her poetic and sexual fascination with death,
you sure you aren't confusing her with thanos? but yeah i see your point, she's not the most dangerous woman in the galaxy. not even in the comics anymore.
>>
>>92865276
It's her relationship with Thanos that instilled it in her. But yes, I can't see her being the same Gamora going on suicide missions against the Annihilation Wave
>>
File: 1159809-gamora.jpg (200KB, 720x864px)
1159809-gamora.jpg
200KB, 720x864px
>>
>>92864144
>Marvel female having no personality

And water is wet
>>
Because her job is to be the straight man to a group of crazy people and to start them on their path to heroism
>>
>>92865393
her new solo also neutered her. as well as adding bonus synergy.
>>
>>92864144
I'm not sure why they made he so much less expressive and sexual altogether. I mean, I can see what Gunn is doing with Quill gradually getting her to come out of her shell, that's just not who she was in the comics. She never seemed as cut off and emotionally distant. More often she was passionate and impetuous, sometimes acting boldly without thinking, but saving the team through her bravery time and time again. They've sort of made her the only adult in the room too much in the movies, and alternately, made her need saving way too much.
>>
Because Gunn can't write female characters to save his life.
>>
>>92865822
They're literally all autistic. I just realized this
>>
File: fire-and-ice.jpg (75KB, 507x755px)
fire-and-ice.jpg
75KB, 507x755px
>>
>>92864144
It's because that's too dark for kids, the MCU is for families to go and see
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.