[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine a crossover with regular batman Would you cry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Batman-Flashpoint-670x335.jpg (61KB, 670x335px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Flashpoint-670x335.jpg
61KB, 670x335px
Imagine a crossover with regular batman

Would you cry?
>>
Also who would win?
>>
>>92863842
>>92863867

No, that's a terrible batman that was fun for one little story. It's not that interesting, it's the same shit that ended up giving us gwenpool, fans being retarded.

Also Comfyfags are cancer, manchildren that have such shitty lifes and lack real love in the real world that need to cry over comics aimed at kids and teens
>>
>>92863842
the Button gave good catharsis on that meeting
>>
>>92863993
They should've hugged, dammit.
>>
>>92863867
Thomas would gut or shoot bruce, dudes super violent
>>
>>92863842
>Would you cry?
No, but Bruce will
>>
>>92863976
>No, that's a terrible batman that was fun for one little story. It's not that interesting, it's the same shit that ended up giving us gwenpool, fans being retarded.

/thread
>>
>>92863842
do you really consider even the slightest possibility to cry over a comic book character like Batman (grown adult man depicted as some kind of macho man bad ass dressed as a bat) for meeting his dad?
>>
The twist: Thomas reacts to learning his son became Batman in another life the same way a father who served in WWI reacts to finding out his son enlisted to serve to in WWII. He's crushed to find out his son is involved in that kind of a life and begs Bruce to stop. Bruce has a mindfuck crisis of faith.
>>
>>92864631
Except, bruce has saved the universe. Has defeated gods, reached the end of time to save the entire existence, has gone to hell, gone to the future and seen how important his legacy will be....

Why would he have a crisis of faith? His father doesnt know shit.
>>
>>92864725

You become a vigilante crime fighter to honor your parents' legacy, only to find out that, were they alive, they would be horrified that you would endanger yourself for them.
>>
>>92864809
>You become a vigilante crime fighter to honor your parents' legacy

But he didnt. Fuck you casual, i bet you believe bruce is afraid of bats.

It doesnt matter what your parents think, when you have saved not only the world but the UNIVERSE you don't need their validation.
>>
>>92864631
But that's what happened in The Button.
>>
>>92864954

Confession: I haven't read the recent comics in a hot minute and I just thought of what would make for an interesting plot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.