[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170530_190432.jpg (648KB, 2000x1245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_190432.jpg
648KB, 2000x1245px
Can we just have a thread for those who've seen the movie to discuss it instead of shitposting about the review score and politics and shit?

I thought it was good. Great action (besides the overuse of slowmo at some parts), mostly good acting, and a decent enough story. Ares was a disappointment and everything about him from his speech to his fight felt like something out of a CW show like Supergirl or Flash. Kind of bummed because of nothing connecting to Justice League but that might be for the best.
>>
>>92856158
>Can we just have a thread for those who've seen the movie to discuss it instead of shitposting about the review score and politics and shit?
No.
>>
>>92856158
>Can we just have a thread for those who've seen the movie to discuss it instead of shitposting about the review score and politics and shit?

Where do you think we are; /co/ prior to 2008?
>>
I thought Ares was okay. It was kind of neat that he did Injustice style attacks with the flying weapons.

I actually really liked what they did with Poison even though she was a small part. They got her in her classic outfit for a scene and it was neat that she developed things that didn't just outright murder you but did unusual things like her earliest stories.

Steve... ;_;
>>
>>92856402
Ares would have been fine for me if he wasn't played by Remus Lupin after the reveal and his fight had actual choreography. Plus getting beaten by a reflected lightning bolt was weak

Doctor Poison was great, yeah
>>
I will never watch this film not because it's about a strong woman but because the "actress" leading it is the product of jewish nepotism and has zero acting talent. Also she celebrated the death of Palestinians. She is a fucking cunt.
>>
So they just never address her sitting out for a 100 years?
>>
>>92857159
She loses faith in humanity but she quickly turns around gives a speech about how man is worth saving, so they never really say what made her quit after
>>
>>92856158
It was fun. People who don't understand how RT works will think it's overrated though
>>
>>92856243
>2008

It only got bad in 2013 when the DCEU was born and immediately faltered.
>>
>>92856158
>mostly good acting
Wait, you mean Gabot actually learned to make a face other than "slightly parted lips and resting bitch face eyes?"
>>
>>92857360
It was bad before then but it definitely nosedived with BvS.
>>
>>92857360
this

We were better off before DC showed up
>>
What would Wonder Woman's non-Amazon supporting cast be in a sequel since all of her friends are dead?
>>
>>92857506
There was some amount of shitposting, but not this much. Marvel was still young, Nolan's Batman was the top dog, and nobody was surprised when Green Lantern flopped.

I remember how way back in 2012 "The Avengers" was actually the underdog going against Christopher Nolan's magnum opus.
>>
>>92857648
they make batman her bitch boy who follows her around
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.