[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uber Invasion #6 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 46

Lets do this
>>
>>
how will the nazis lose (win) this time
>>
Seems like I've arrived just in time, fetching popcorn.
>>
>>
>>92854241
SUPERIOR NIPPON STEEL BLADE SO SHARP IT CUT'S THROUGH TANKMEN

That's how
>>
>>92854247
for the story or the following shit storm
>>
>>
It's really amazing how few good artists Avatar has been able to pick up. Their overall visual style has an element of disgust that works with the stories they tell but it's not given much leeway to dip into the really grotesque.

There are some avatar books that would be about a hundred times better with the right artist. I've love to see a Crossed story that was willing to dip into the abstract for a really frenzied visual. Uber is another story I think would really benefit from this.
>>
File: 61721630.jpg (24KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
61721630.jpg
24KB, 500x355px
>>92854274

(mostly the story though)
>>
>>92854274
Why not both?
>>
>>92854241
>how will the nazis lose (win) this time

By having Patton cross the Alps like how Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon.
>>
>>
>Two men stuck on a island where one will get experimented on
Well this turned gay very quickly
>>
>>
This doctor
>>
>>
>>
I thought Unit 731 was only a experiment camp, what bioweapons did they produce?

Speaking of which place your bets on where he is going next

San Diego? Los Angeles?
>>
>>
>>92854447
> what bioweapons did they produce?
Fuck all. Too busy sawing limbs off and counting time before they bleed out and doing other pointless shit.
>>
>>92854447

Anthrax, for one.
>>
>>
>>
>>92854447
They killed like 400,000 people in China with a cultivated strain of the Black Plague, for a start.
>>
>>
>>
>>92854270
YAMEROOOOOOOOO
>>
>>
>>92854447
anthrax, bubonic plague. nothing too impressive
>>
>>
>>92854538
There they go again with the killing of wounded supersoldiers.

We still don't know the limits of these guys' healing factor. They're still alive and still super, even though they got fucked up. Who's to say they won't pull themselves together, given enough time?
>>
Wait a minute

Could it be
>>
>>92854241
Nippon Samurai commits glorious sepukku via atom bomb in San Francisco.
>>
>>92854610
What if it take them like 100 years to cover from that? would like to live like that for a century?
>>
IT IS
>>92854610
none of the German battleships shown any sign of super healing
>>
>>92854610

They don't regenerate body parts on their own but it can be done with halo effect. Colossus and this Dixie guy are probably beyond that though. If your brain gets fucked up you obviously can't halo fix yourself, and I'm not sure it's possible to be precise enough to fix brains.
>>
>>92854630
I wanna go all "FREEDOM BONER WOO" but this is Invasion, by Gillen. Good things never happen, even to the guy who saved Europe in real life.
>>
>>92854608
Wow, Razor is actually getting some character development.

You know there's a whole reading you can make on Uber that the most powerful *in effective terms* are the ones who've suffered the greatest awareness of war. All the German battleships have been broken by war. The Russian one has. But the Allied ones up to this point largely have not.
>>
TANK MAN PATTON MOVING OUT
>>
So you're the president of the United States and then this general comes along and slaps one of your soldiers. Keep in mind that he is a super solider and his punches can break a tank

What do you do?
>>
>>92854228

Can someone post that "Well done allies... HOWEVER" comic after the storytime, always makes me smile.
>>
>>92854415

Why is the RAF in San Diego?
>>
>>92854307
>animal experiments?
Sweet, sweet innocent Hideki.
>>
>>92854741
Britain is fucked, so I guess they relocated?
>>
>>92854749

He's pretty dense for a guy who's supposed to be quite insightful, isn't he?
>>
>>92854710
I'm crying red white n blue tears
>>
>>92854228
can you post the previous chapter ?
>>
>>92854710
Is he going to go to Germany? isnt Germany destroyed?
>>
>>92854710

YES

YES

I FEEL IT

THE POWER OF ALL FIFTY STATES AND THE BALD EAGLE
>>
>>92854772
Yes but the German leadership is still alive
>>
>>92854772
It's more intact than the US, given that they can make and supply as many soldiers as they want.
>>
>>92854710
I swear, I will drop this comic immediately if Patton gets a bullshit death.
>>
>>92854822
He's just a regular tank man. The moment he meets one of the higher level enhanced guys he's paste.

I'm not sure what his plan is, really. I'm guessing some sort of guerilla style shenanigans, stirring up shit in Germany while their attention is on the US.
>>
>>92854760

I think he's caught on by now after talking with him again about it
>>
>>92854822
That's exactly what's gonna happen.
>>
>>92854866
I don't fucking care, if Patton dies I'm done.
>>
>>92854610
what the fuck man you just don't leave someone like that, even if they might live
>>
File: 1487819624290.png (244KB, 760x4460px) Image search: [Google]
1487819624290.png
244KB, 760x4460px
>>92854736
here ta go anon
>>
>>92854610
its like a broken jar of glass
its very hard to put it together, and it wont be the same later. I think they would need a medical (enhanced) soldier who was a genius to revert even one third of that
>>
>>92854710
PLEASE LET HIM WIN THIS
>>
>>92855026
lol
>>
>>92854760
Im sure he knows very well that those vermin were human
but what could he do, he fears his people will end in camps to suffer similar fate while his country is burning.
also I would not write off some blackmail
>>
>>92854989
>I think they would need a medical (enhanced) soldier who was a genius to revert even one third of that
Actually that would potentially be very interesting. We know that the halo effect is capable of healing and reshaping human bodies, especially in the hands of a trained user. Having a sort of super-medic variant would be a huge asset.
>>
>>92855026
He wants to drown Huns in the Rhine.

From Italy, the closest part of the Rhine is in Switzerland. Swiss speak German. So....
>>
>>92855026
he's a fucking white male in a gillen book
>>
>>92855078
Would need to be focused on halo. A normal tank man was barely able to operate Hulks knee when she held still.
>>
Boy I sure can't wait for Patton to die a humiliating death so the Allies can be saved by Gillen's spy waifu and Razor's sisters.
>>
>>92854661
Siegmund is probably the most skilled halo effect user right now. Skilled as in precise. And even he has been unable to regrow his own arm.

As for Maria... well that's something else entirely.
>>
>>92854228
This was best issue of Invasion yet. I was exited or interested for most time reading instead annoyed or bored like previously with Nazi wank fest kept to minimum, even we seen Japanase Uber doing same it was more interesting. Patton part was great too, but I'm afraid that its just set up for another big failure.
>>
>>92855393

Yeah, I'm surprised that this one was a rather interesting read. Previous issues haven't been so hot.

The next one is the big fight, though. Niggers versus slants: whoever loses, we all win.
>>
>>92854822
If he dies by doing a choke slam on the female battleship while landing on Hitler will that satisfy you?
>>
>>92855443
They'll probably go for the same strategy used against Churchill in Calais.
One will engage physically while the cripple acts as artillery.
>>
>>92855509

Well, it's not like there's much more the cripple can do.

Also, it's interesting to note that - as a matter of fact - the personality and individual quirks of a Battleship are basically irrelevant. Like, it doesn't matter (for instance) that Churchill is arguably a non-combatant. She's just so tough and strong she'll fuck people up anyway.

Same way that it doesn't really matter that Patrick was formerly a soldier and Siegliende was a housewife to be. Patrick lost simply because he wasn't at full power.
>>
>>92855370
>Siegmund
He did make a fine tuned change inside of an awake and moving Hitler. That's crazy actually, since he wasn't able to see the artery he clogged.
I think he just has no idea on how to reconstruct his arm, medically. Nerves, sinews, muscles and that stuff. A surgeon definitely could do it. Maybe he also didn't consider it? We've never seen anyone but Maria create organic material.

>Maria
There is definitely something going on with her. She created roses out of mud and regrew her arm apparently without haloing it.
>>
>>92855443
I think it feel set up for black kids failure. Them jobbing to white nazi guys would give Gilen to much flak but being owned by Japanase guy would make it more acceptable.
>>
>>92854658
Speaking of which...Were the fuck did they find the cruisers?!

More importantly I refuse to believe the engagement of Calais didn't cripple the german enhanced army as much as it did the allies'.

Sieglinde and the two cruisers were busy engaging Churchill, the rest of the allied forces were free to stomp the regular enhanced germans.
>>
>>92855603

I bet the atom bomb is going to be involved somehow.
>>
>>92855557
Sieglinde was the far more experienced Uber. Patrick was a soldier, but so was Sieglinde by that time.

Putting her in a chokehold is the kind of mistake somebody makes that does not know how much of a personal game changer activations are. Patrick still considered himself physically stronger, since Sieglinde was a woman. But differences in activations beat out biological differences.

He should have tried what the Germans did to Churchill.
>>
>>92855370
The portrayal is inconsistent anyway.

Even ignoring Maria, we know the halo effect can be incredibly fine-tuned. They're made a fake Hitler with it and Sieglinde used it to change the color of her hair. Not to mention alternative activations like the Geltmensch which offer a way more subtle effect than just strength and/or blowing shit up. I realize that changing a normal person's face is something different than regrowing a Battleship's arm, but it's still odd that nobody has thought of a more medical application of the halo effect.

Especially on the German side, since their Blitzmensch activation provides a far better halo effect. If they just took a number of those guys and trained them in a similar way the guy who made fake Hitler was trained, they could have an incredibly potent tool.
>>
>>92855682

The thing is, Patrick didn't know that he wasn't stronger than her. This shit isn't an exact science. (For instance, how do you tell that a Heavy Cruiser is a Heavy Cruiser, and not a Battleship? They're smaller, yeah, but it's not like their halo makes you any less fucking dead.)
>>
>>92854978

Thanks man, this shit is the best bit of western media.
>>
>>92854710
Jesus this is making me want to be an American.
>>
>>92855585
>>Maria
>There is definitely something going on with her.
Probably Mary-Sue syndrome.

>>92855557
Stephanie says that no one has seen a fight between those kind of individuals?
Then what the fuck was the fight between Patrick and Kaludia if not a Cruiser/Heavy Cruiser vs Battleship?
(Considering how he did, getting close and landing some serious blows, I'd say heavy cruiser)

It ended badly for the cruiser.
>>
>>92855627

Heh I'd imagine.
Use the two cruisers to engage the battleship then blow him up with the atom bomb.
Unless he's in an industrial area, in which case, command will say that they can't risk destroying the means of production.
>>
>>92855614
Don't know why you'd assume the German regular Ubers would be stomped by the allies in Calais?

Sieglinde countered the Allies surprise attempt at trapping the "battleships". Afterwards she was free to lend fire support wherever she liked.

Then the Germans still posessed some advanced Ubers apart from the three named ones.

Most soldiers propably died in the rout afterwards. They couldn't be evacuated by ship under Sieglindes firepower. And neither could they stand up to the Germans after Churchill got taken out.
>>
>>92855722
Precisely. Activations beat any other factor in this.

Patrick knew two things. He wasn't fully activated and that Sieglinde was.
>>
So this is now a bi-monthly comic?
>>
>>92854323
Is this asshole's presence subtle?
>>
>>92855934

He was also Irish. Everyone knows that Irish men have a natural talent for beating women.
>>
>>92855776
>Probably Mary-Sue syndrome.
She isn't a red head. Maria has something else going on. She is producing catalysts, has self healing and explodes the room with her blood samples.
>>
>>92854228
>Churchill on the cover
>nowhere in the book
>hasn't done shit since her leg got attacked
One of these days, Gillen, I'll show you the life of the mind.
>>
>>92855722
Heavies aren't shown to be any smaller than a battleship.
Maybe a little, but not so much you couldn't confuse one for the other.
Remember the Calais disguise.
>>
>>92854710
Is he gonna do it? Is he going to blow up the Alps?
>>
>>92855985
Irish only get the +2 racial bonus when they're drunk.
>>
>>92854447
Gillen, that fucking guy, can't do subtle if his life depended on it.
Ok, non rage version of how Razor will die anyone? Razor will die of course unless Gillen actually has something else in mind.
1.Little to no combat experience, he had to get bailed out and froze during combat
2.Shell-Shock. Nightmares,vomiting at the sight of corpses
3.From what I seen he still knows shit about how to do halo manipulation other than blasting.
4.Siegfried/Siegmund are experienced soldiers with battlefield experience and know how to do matter conversion/tricks lat the level of fine manipulation(heart valve)

Putting aside the usual bullshit fiat that is done. Razor will try R1ing his way through basic tankmen and then get rocked by basic tactics from the Battleships. US rout, etc. Then the spy chick focuses on his sisters.
>>
>>92855882
And yet the allies initial blitz is shown to be highly successful.

We never saw any other cruisers or destroyers in that battle though. There's also this. Sieglinde acted every bit as artillery, with wide area halo blasts. Even when aimed directly at Churchill the blasts must have caught the two cruisers.
I think I read somewhere that they were 8 halo:4 body Considering that Churchill was at the very least 20 physical, she had to be impervious to anything that wouldn't outright kill the cruisers.
>>
>>92856042
If the Germans have anti-tank guns in there, the Alps may be the worst place in Europe to fight for Ubers against ordinary soldiers.

Lavines, falling boulders, explosives, falls...those are just ordinary tank men. They require rests and can be brought down by gunfire if exhausted.

Read up on the shit the people of Tirol and Italian elites got up to fighting each other in WW1.

But you know, of course Patton will surprise the Germans with this move.
>>
>>92855776
>Probably Mary-Sue syndrome.
Maybe, but that doesn't mean there's no in-universe explanation.

My only guess would be that something went wrong with her activation (and due to the way her activation happened, that's not hard to believe) and she accidentally unlocked a completely different part of the "package", a part that so far hasn't been decyphered so nobody knows what it is or how to replicate it.

Speaking of which, I wonder how much more of the complete package we'll get to see. I suppose that would depend on how long the comic keeps getting published, but I can't help but wonder if Gillen has some sort of endgame in mind where the translation is finally completed.
>>
>>92856216

Interestingly enough, this is actually the right move to make. The Germans have literally nothing left at home. They have Siegliende, but her effectiveness had been seriously reduced.

Patton could seriously fuck people up with a well-timed push.
>>
>>92856100
Gillen is no R.R. Martin. He has invested too much effort on the character to off him unceremoniously.
>>
>>92854710
If it's some "slapping a wounded man" bullshit incidents I politely ask him to step into the doctor's office, can we have the room please Doctor, thank you, and then inform him that he will show some damned respect or I will bust his ass back to Major and put him in charge of a unit of supers.
If he looks me in the eye and say "fuck you Mr President" I shake his hand, look him in the eye and wish him Godspeed. And shed a single tear for the bastard, and none for the Krauts he's going to murder.
>>
>>92856236
No mention at all of the vibrating enhancement.
>>
>>92854822
Oh sweet summer child..

He'll have some early wins, no doubt do hit and run like what has been said but once he runs into Siefliede/RussiaGirl he is dead. Peeps said he'd turn into a worse monster than Stalin or Hitlar and I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>92856187
>And yet the allies initial blitz is shown to be highly successful.
We've seen Churchill toss around a couple of Panzermensch. I think Dunkirk got a few kills in, but consider that we also did not see what the German cruisers were doing when they were spotted.

>Sieglinde acted every bit as artillery, with wide area halo blasts. Even when aimed directly at Churchill the blasts must have caught the two cruisers.
I think I read somewhere that they were 8 halo:4 body Considering that Churchill was at the very least 20 physical, she had to be impervious to anything that wouldn't outright kill the cruisers.

Yes, that's what I meant. Sieglinde fired exactly once into that melee. To get the heavies away from the Cruisers. That one attack came as a surprise to the allies. So we know that was her first action in the battle. After that Sieglinde was free to fire at will. She was no longer needed helping the Cruisers.

I just don't see why the Germans should suffer catastrophic losses against the allies in that battle. It was a clear win for Germany, since they succesfully countered the allied tactic with their ruse.
>>
>>92855509
How? One is in a wheelchair The Nazi ubers took like an hour against Churchil and they had full movement.
>>
>>92854529

It's lucky for the Japanese that the Germans were so much worse during WW2. If their barbarity in China weren't so overshadowed by their allies to the west, they'd be a much more reviled people throughout the decades since then than they otherwise have been.
>>
>>92856248
Right now he's probably in charge of regular troops and a few squads of of tank men.

If anything, I'm guessing his plan is engaging on guerrilla warfare.

Besides how many german ubers are in the now conquered Britain?
>>
>>92855585
I think Maria regrew her arm because of the activation, not because she has the power to pull extra arms from the meat dimension. The activation physically changes and matures the body, which here resulted in fixing any existing issues.

I bet they'll also show one of the negroes that he doesn't need the wheelchair anymore either.
>>
>>92855627
The bomb, ah. Considering Gillan I suspect that one will notice the bomb coming down and alert the others. Cue Japanese/Amrican teamup where they destroy the bomb and then turn against america. Cue spychick throwing up her hands and complaining about america's stupidity.
>>
>>92856323
Ubers are a biological sextoy for giant alien ladies.

Think about it.

1. The whole body can be made to vibrate.
2. Very resistant to crushing and choking.
3. Super strength and speed to fondle giant body parts.
4. Able to make their own lube with halo
5. Able to make sex-toys on the fly inside the anatomy
6. They feed on slimy gruel.
>>
>>92856264
Betcha one internet spacebux that Razor jobs.
>>
>>92856434
It's lucky for the Japanese that you're from the West is what you mean.
>>
>>92854686
>The Russian one has.

Ukrainian, thank you very much. And the fact that she refuses to leave Kiev or obey Stalin's orders where it doesn't involve the defense of Ukraine means that distinction is meaningful to the plot.
>>
>>92855356
>Patton's victory would have had little chances of success, but would have still drove a sense of fear into the German High Command even if it failed.
>That's if Patton ever made it to the battlefield.
>Scene cut to Patton choking on a biscuit and shitting himself
>>
>>92856574

Touche. I'm sure that folks on mainland Asia value these things differently than we in the west do.
>>
>>92856667
This would be worth it just to see /co/ explode.
>>
File: 1415002956525.jpg (185KB, 612x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415002956525.jpg
185KB, 612x720px
>>92854710
>>92854689
>Referencing Hannibal
>In real life Hannibal was wrecking Rome's shit but was recalled to Carthage when Rome launched an invasion of their own
>yfw the Germans are recalled because of Patton's offense
>>
>>92856423
>Yes, that's what I meant. Sieglinde fired exactly once into that melee. To get the heavies away from the Cruisers. That one attack came as a surprise to the allies. So we know that was her first action in the battle. After that Sieglinde was free to fire at will. She was no longer needed helping the Cruisers.

The way I saw it though, Klaudia had to stay focused on that fight. Constantly bombarding, not just at first to disengage the heavies. ,but whenever Churchill got a little too close, because even a glancing hit, would have broken the cruiser in half.
>>
>>92857015
>Germans are recalled because of Patton's offense
Just like they have assets deployed on the Russian front in case of the Soviet Battleship going on the attack.

Germans have too much plot armor to bother worrying about protecting their territory
>>
>>92855614
>Speaking of which...Were the fuck did they find the cruisers?!

They found out later on that normal tankmen sometimes do not top out as tankmen but at a higher level like cruisers and destroyers. Those who did got upgraded.
>>
>>92857058
When the Russian battleships are ready, they'regoing to curb stomp the German forces aren't they?
>>
>>92857015
The Germans should still have significant Uber units deployed in Germany. The US forces are primarily conventional with limited Uber units and haphazard supplies. Even with the condition Europe is in at the moment, the Nazis should have numerical superior in both conventional and Uber forces, plus air superiority. Crossing the Alps is a shitty move due to the slow advancement speed due to terrain, the fact that it's currently November in universe, and the line of sight nature of Halo powers puts them at an extreme disadvantage to aerial bombardment and artillery fire.
>>
>>92854904
He's not gonna die. That shipment he was talking about is a God Loli for him to train in the art of war.
>>
>>92857202
Just like my Japanese animes!
>>
>>92857144
Kind of my point.
The Germans know the Russians have a threat they have no real counter for.
And more bodies than they have bullets.
The German's biggest legitimate threat are the Russians. With a super battleship and their line fairly secure without having to worry about losing any more production or bodies to the Germans.

And what do they do with this massive threat right at their door?
Send two battleships to America and the last one is burning Britain
>>
>>92857195
Odds are >>92857144 is going to happen as Patton makes his move causing the Germans to lose their positioning in Europe
>>
>>92856100
Razor is broken. So far none of the Allies Ubers has been a broken man. They've been people that hasn't seen the horrors of war.

Razor meanwhile has seen them face to face and knows he's going to die. Gillen is going for an "The only men that survive are those that fight knowing they may not survive" approach so Razor is guaranteed to survive.
>>
>>92857307
The UK can be used to replace lost industrial capacity due to Allied bombings. With the UK gone the Allied forces in the Med and Middle East are mostly cut off except through Russia which is bottlenecked by the Turkish Straits. Logically at this point Spain should have joined the Axis, Gibraltar and Malta fallen and the Italian Campaign resolved in favor of the Axis. The Nazis should be able to easily secure resources, and possibly troops, by simply sailing a ship with a few Ubers down, offering various groups autonomy and independence, and reminding them that if they say "no" then Germany can easily wipe their cities off a map with super soldiers.
>>
>>92857195
and that's the reason it's a perfect plan. I can't talk about how much damage he will do against the Germans - but this will surprise them.

Unless the Hannibal shit is a red-herring and it happens the complete opposite and Patton gets BTFO
>>
>>92857615
It takes quite a bit of time to get the industry of a recently conquered area going. The workers aren't just going to start working at full capacity because some politicians signed a surrender.
>>
>>92857724
I wouldn't be surprised if we see that Spain is supplying Spain. Franco idolized Hitler and Spain always hated Britain and France so a discourse to get the dictatorship supporters to help the Nazis wouldn't been too far fetched.
>>
File: 1349098000333.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1349098000333.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>92857809
>Spain is supplying Spain
>>
>>92857666
The Hannibal metaphor goes both ways though. Remember, Hannibal was unable to take Rome and he lost a significant portion of his forces, including all his elephants, crossing the Alps. It also should be noted that the German invasion of the USA isn't designed to take and hold ground but to destroy infrastructure, of which America has already lost significant amounts of.
>>
>>92856434
>It's lucky for the Japanese that the Germans were so much worse during WW2
It's lucky for the Japanese that US doesn't care about attrocities
>>
>>92854307
Japanese scum
>>
>>92857841
Germany, sorry kek
>>
>>92858074
T. China
Alternative
T.Korea
>>
>>92856050
>TFW we'll never see Tankman Paddy O'Murphy leading drunk Irish Tankmen winning the day with Halo powers, Guinness, Potatoes and brawling.
>>
>>92858324
>drunk Irish Tankmen
Tankmen can't get drunk easily. Irish tankmen would require obscene amounts of alcohol to achieve combat readiness.
>>
>>92858452
>Obscene Amounts of Alcohol

The Irish already have that covered.
>>
File: dcuc-uncle-sam.jpg (178KB, 600x1003px) Image search: [Google]
dcuc-uncle-sam.jpg
178KB, 600x1003px
>>92854710
Oh it's on motherfuckers
>>
>>92857809
Spain could barely feed itself. And Franco's nationalist regime still had quite a few problems with leftover Maquis, republican guerrilla fighters using hit and run tactics.

While Franco admired Germany the opposite is quite untrue. Hitler thought of spaniards even less than of italians. He didn't give a damn about Franco joining the war and obviously thought that he didn't need him. A sentiment that was probably echoes by most of the german military. That's why Franco was able to remain neutral throughout the war.

Also little to no resources other than perhaps mineral in the country. Not even food. The civil war had devastated the country.

So yeah, that's why Gillen will not even bother to mention Spain in the comic, That and his britishness.
>>
>>92859120
Why does he look like Clint Eastwood...

Oooooh!
>>
>>92859172
I just realized, that at this point, population itself is a resource.

Germany entering an agreement with Spain to get human resources for the Uber programme is a real possibility.
>>
>>92859120
>Oh it's on
..your soil
>>
>>92857202
We now know that it takes a minimum of 4 months at best to develop a battleship.

And what is this shipment you speak of, I don't see him mentioning at any point.
>>
File: double thumbs up.jpg (38KB, 516x508px) Image search: [Google]
double thumbs up.jpg
38KB, 516x508px
>>92854710
FINALLY

The germans are going to get their vital regions ravaged by SuperPatton
>>92857015
>MFW
>>
>>92854689
He's getting an actual elephant.
Although a lame one.
>>
File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>92855585
>>92855078
>>92854989

>>mfw when Patton gets Jew-Hulk and thinks that with so very limited resources at his disposal he might as well give this a try
>>mfw when somewhat successful
>>mfw when I realize that Gillen would never go for it.
>>
>>92859696
I can see it happening, but only in a tragic manner. Leah is asked by Patton to sit in a strategic location and stop the Nazis from pursuing his forces, which works. The downside is the germans kill her slowly because they have to halo her death, and Leah is nearly impervious so it takes days before she dies. And then her sacrifice only saves Pattons forces long enough for one last hit on Sieglinde,who is too exhausted to use her halo anymore, so she accepts death at the same time as Leah. That's the GIllen way
>>
>>92859496
Unfortunately Patton won't get his riding elephant Jew in time since she is in a container heading to US.
>>
>>92859896

What if Leah learns to leap frog with one leg?
>>
>>92854323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gHORDBZuOA
THREAD THEME
>>
>>92860224
What if she learns to roll around in a ball with Dunkirk speed?
>>
>>92860202
I doubt that she was probably shipped to Southern France or somewhere close enough to Patton. The container was places in a normal cargo ship, I don't think there was a lot of trade between America and Nazi controlled territories.
>>
>>92860405
What if she learns to fart-fly?
>>
>>92860525
>I doubt that she was probably shipped to Southern France or somewhere close enough to Patton.
Little battleship is with her. They need to get them to safe research facility, it can only be USA right now.
>>
>>92860405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKC8pSFg1Vw

What bothers me is that no one outside the Nazis have even bothered significantly developing Halo techniques for non-combat purposes. The Americans were explicitly stated to be producing catalyst and Ubers fast enough that they could rotate out Uber forces in the Pacific and we've only seen a handful of female Ubers in any capacity. You'd think that even if the Allies were unwilling to put female Ubers on the front line that they'd at the very least develop them to study the full effects of the Uber process and abilities.
>>
>>92860567
She would break Geneva Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gasses.
>>
Does any one have all the old and the new stuff or where should i download them?
>>
>>92860604
So what kind of cargo ship is allowed to trade with an enemy nation?
>>
>>92855026
I am not american.
but hell, I want to see the allies get one big juicy victory.
where do I go to lobby for Patton to win and survive??
>>
>>92860831
One that pretends to be going to neutral port and then changes course
>>
>>92855078
>>92855141
agree, it would be incredible and also a natural evolution, as they have more and more enhanced soldiers on every front.
maybe in the future
>>
>>92860831
>>92860863
happens quite often.
there is profit to be made and both sides need goods.
from time to time those cargo ships get blow to shit anyway, because, "fuck you, its war."
>>
So Dixie was a cruiser and was able to stand up to a Battleship until a second one showed up

And Jew Hulk got taken down by two cruisers

So in hindsight, how embarrassing is it that Colossus lost within a minute?
>>
>>92861317
wasnt fully activated mate
>>
>>92861317
Not embarassing at all. It was tragic death of a hero. Dixie was better trained and matured (reaching full unit capacity is important for Uber performance). Patrick faced veteran battleship.
>>
>>92854361
What would WWII Japan know about treating humans with basic decency?
>>
I really wonder what would be the explanation for the origin of ubers, as in, where did the means to make them actually come from and from who? Probably going to be Ayylmaos, but who knows?
>>
So are Africa and South America sitting back and thinking they're glad they're not a part of this shit?
>>
>>92861655
By the time of Uber's beginning everything concerning Germans in Africa probably died out. I know that this comic is mainly concentrated on the conflict between Germans/Japanese and Russians, but what about other countries under their occupation?
>>
>>92854710
GET HYPE, EUROPOORS
>>
>>92861377
But he was still stacked about the level of a cruiser, we've seen they can hold their own up against a battleship in 2 cases now
>>
>>92859460
See >>92854658
Their supply chain was broken off at some point and has now resumed.
>>
>>92861317
>And Jew Hulk got taken down by two cruisers
Two cruisers and a battleship, who had the bomb her for an hour
>>
>>92856694
There is a reason that virtually every Japanese character in Chinese media since WWII is the badguy
>>
>>92863354
again, my point was that physically cruisers are able to hold their own against tanks for a while apparently.
Collosus got his arms ripped off within seconds of engagement
>>
I'm still waiting for churchill to do something.
Limeys got dealt a bad hand every single step of the way, like the comic was written by a damn german from 1942.

Is churchill gonna suddenly be like "Hey i've finished my full activation on my own somehow now? and it turns out that if you take full physical all the way it suddenly gets better lol" because otherwise what a fucking shitshow.
>>
>>92863866
Churchill was fully activated before she got lolrekt at Calais. Gillen's waifu decided that full physical was retarded and stopped it.
>>
>>92863956
>Gillen's waifu decided that full physical was retarded
Because going full physical was making her unable to move
>>
>>92864007
I didn't say she was wrong
>>
>>92863956
Inability to identify waifu checked. The subject is to be send to processing camp.
>>
>>92864007
British high command thought boosting physical units past usual 1:1 ratio would be a winning move. They were wrong.
>>
>>92864007
How does it even work. Why can Katyusha be a full halo without any repercussions but if you go full hulk you end as a cripple?
>>
>>92864157
Because it's easier to make it lolNaziswin if the British fuck up their only battleship, and they somehow don't have anyone else despite Germany having 4 by themselves.
>>
>>92864157
>How does it even work
Nobody knows. Only experiments can tell and not everyone can be a winner in this game of chance.
>>
>>92864207
>Germany having 4 by themselves
Why did you count battleship zero too? It's basically what would happen to Leah if Stephanie didn't stop with physical activation.
>>
>>92860567
BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>92864248
The point was they had 4 battleship potentials, but Britain had just one in their entire country, and we haven't seen any French ones.
>>
>>92864157
There is no plausible explanation except that Physical and Halo need to be present in certain ratios, or everything gets fucked. Turings new catalyst points towards allowing flight, which might alter the ratios a bit.

Gillens Waifu said they might be able to restart catalyst activation, but maybe they can also partially reverse it? If so, Churchill could swap out some Physical for Halo, and if she got just the same ratio as Dunkirk she'd be perfect- assuming she can get her leg fixed.

>>92864307
God forbid the French Commies in the Resistance get a hold of uber tech and make the first French Uber.
>>
File: 85310164.jpg (41KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
85310164.jpg
41KB, 560x420px
>>92864157
>Katyusha
She is one of the uknown recipes. At the start of the book it said that there were numerous codes which lead to different paths of Tank Men. She is able to make the Red Crystals which means shes the the pinnacle of Halo ability. Not to mention she is able to heal any body parts which is why she has her hand back. Expect her to be the final boss since she is going crazy and already has a flock of worshipers shes training.

You can already tell the writer is going to go the Quantum physics route with the ability to assemble matter at will which will essentially make everyone gods. I expect that the dosage is going to be upped to 44 once the ultimate candidate shows himself (or is possibly the little girl) allowing for an Aircraft Carrier.
>>
>>92864307
>The point was they had 4 battleship potentials
Then you should count all the dead German soldiers and civilians as battleships too.
>but Britain had just one in their entire country
They have two (one fucked up), read again. Brits could have more if they treated Indians better.
>we haven't seen any French ones
Does anybody even test them?
>>
>>92864157
Because she is not full halo, she had gotten taller.
>>92864307
The German got one of their battleships from the civilian population, not the military. We don't know where zero came from, so it could just be that Germany got two battleships from their armed forces.
>>
>>92864307

Germany had been searching for candidates for a couple of years before the series started, they found four. Within seven months of getting the Uber technology the Brits find two (not counting Colossus). That's reasonable, the Germans only had a headstart.
>>
>>92864410
They had one. The first one was an American soldier in Britain.

And why the fuck wouldn't they test the French to see if they have magic super soldier death ray genes?
>>
>>92864453
>They had one
Read again.
>And why the fuck wouldn't they test the French to see
Because they didn't have resources and logistics to do that and then safely move them to Britain or US for training. By the time British started mass producing tankmen France burnt.
Also allowing French battleship to coexist would bring whole lots of trouble. What if he wasn't British sympathizer? Who would give him orders after France was captured? How to dispose of him after war? There is nothing worse for country safety than a strong neighbor.
>>
>>92863866
Acording to narration, Dunkirt final action made things better, as saving Churchill, we can hope it means she is useful later (beyond just killing few more Ubers letting rest of gang escape from UK).
>>
>>92864574

Yep. Germans started testing when they controlled most of Europe. You don't see any Vichy French tankmen, or Hungarian or Croatian tankmen, or Italian tankmen.
>>
>>92860642
We rotated tank and plane aces to act as instructors, you'd think that would be true for ubers too
>>
File: STL046171.jpg (2MB, 1200x1856px) Image search: [Google]
STL046171.jpg
2MB, 1200x1856px
>>92854499
>Bronx and Brooklyn
They were Bravo and Bluestone before New York was liquidated.

>>92854538
And here's part of that fight.

>>92854710
OP forgot the letters. Next issue is supposed to be all fight so we're either getting New York, the hunt for Yamamoto, Patton, or the long awaited Soviet push.
>>
>>92864622
I could expect tankmen auxillaries loyal to Nazis. Others would be disposed like Marek in experiments. No way Germans would allow French battleship to live, risk is too high.
>>
>>92864722
>or the long awaited Soviet push
By the way Soviet-Japanese neutrality pact ends in half a year. After that they are free to fight each other. Katyusha should be closer to Machuria than Germany by now.
>>
File: Poles.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Poles.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>92864739
It's probable all the foreign tankmen died like Marik or were killed to test stuff like that one that fought Klaudia.
>>
>>92864888
Soviet and Japan has no neutrality pack
>>
>>92864959
Dude
>>
>>92864739

They had plenty of experiment material in the camps, but it seems that there are no tankmen from even countries like the ones I mentioned I mentioned which provided troops for SS and were allied with Germany from almost the beginning. It's not farfetched that they imposed some "germans only" limitation. They also limited tankmen to just men even though allowing women would have doubled the superhuman force, Claudia wouldn't have been augmented if she wasn't a battleship. They started augmenting women in numbers only when they found out about destroyers and cruisers.
>>
>>92865021
>but it seems that there are no tankmen from even countries like the ones I mentioned I mentioned which provided troops for SS and were allied with Germany from almost the beginning
Sankt didn't trust them enough and he was the man solely responsible for this project.
>They also limited tankmen to just men even
Not true. Germans upgraded women into tankmen too but used them primarily for bodyguard duty except stronger Uber types. I haven't seen Allied tankwomen but my guess is they used them the same way.
>Claudia wouldn't have been augmented if she wasn't a battleship
She wouldn't augmented if she didn't agree to that. That was back in 1943, by now I think panzermensch duty is compulsory for all.
>They started augmenting women in numbers only when they found out about destroyers and cruisers.
They just started sending more women to the front.
>>
I look forward to Patton going out like a bitch.
>>
>>92865298
Not cool, dude. What Uber type is Patton anyways? Balanced 1:1 tankmen?
>>
>>92854658
So I didn't notice Invasion had started till recently and am trying to figure out some stuff here from context. So the Nazis have launched an invasion of the east coast with two of their Battleships and I assume fair tankmen and logistical support, but the war in Europe is ongoing? So is this basically their attempt to force the Americans out of the war by cutting off their industry and east coast ports, to let the Brits die alone while the war in Europe is still ongoing?
>>
>>92865150

They say to Claudia before testing that they're not Soviets and won't be sending anyone to the front, so if the test's positive she just might be good for breeding. That implies no aug for her if it was a normal tankman level positive result. Of course after the battleship result they had to ask her, involuntarily augmenting a battleship would be a huge risk.
>>
>>92865382
Hope spot.

He's making allusions to godhood, the only questions are how jhard he's going down, and how hard it's going to be written as an allegory for the real world USA.
>>
>>92865539
>They say to Claudia before testing
Well, that's what I said
>>
>>92865150
>I haven't seen Allied tankwomen but my guess is they used them the same way
I could swear I remember seeing a super tall nurse in the background of a scene in England but that may have been my imagination or mixing up with a Nazi location in my memory.
>>
>>92865519
>but the war in Europe is ongoing
It's not going anywhere. Britain surrendered, Soviets just keep to their borders without their only battleship. Germans used this time window to launch attack against USA mainland. They don't seem to have much in terms of logistics here, just Ubers doing all the work, submarine crews and commanding officers. It's almost a desperate attack. I don't see how they can pull out without destroying everything on the East coast.
>>
>>92864622
Which is stupid, since the SS had volunteer batallions of foreigners.
>>
>>92865572

If America doesn't win this is going to end up with ayys coming back and flipping the uber killswitch or something. The alternative is Stalin ruling the world and the narrative would look different since it's supposed to be "historical record".
>>
>>92854485
That's not pointless at all.
You can get an idea of how log it takes to bleed out as a doctor.
>>
You think the Jap will show mercy or stop fighting altogether?
>>
>>92865860
You don't want to know how long it takes as person without care will bleed out eventually. You want to test new methods of stopping heavy bleeding, especially internal bleeding. This is just a childish sadism.
>>
>>92865725
>. I don't see how they can pull out without destroying everything on the East coast.

Shermans Total War when he marched through the south. They're using small knit groups to utterly destroy all manufacturing within the American mainland. Its not mean to be a true attack.

>but the war in Europe is ongoing
It is going to be initiated once more since the narrator already explained that Patton is the one that shapes the theater of war in Europe by using new tactics. And since the narrator is a Historian who is speaking in past tense we can only assume that Patton breaks the under belly of Germany allowing Russia to strike when they're weak.
>>
>>92866088
Knowing how long you have is useful to know.

some experiments were literally the only way to gain valuable knowledge. Like the tests on burn wounds and hypothermia for example.

Since then there were test results what a certain amount of burns do in a certain amount of time.

Useful if you get a burn victim and you can estimate where and what internal damage likely is going to be.

Cruel, inhumane, but still useful information.
>>
>>92866046
>Jap will show mercy
They've just launched biological weapons. I expect to see Rape of Los Angeles desu.
>>
>>92866310
He's talking specifically about the Battleship.

And Japan can't even get conventional troops to America.
>>
File: 85312285.png (85KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
85312285.png
85KB, 500x410px
>>92866309
>Cruel, inhumane, but still useful information.
Dr. Mengele did it mostly for pleasure. Especially in his journals he gleefully would describe what he would do to twins. Female twins were his favorite since their wails would help him distinguished them apart.

Pouring acid on one to see if the other reacted. Detaching fingers of both then resewing them on to the other twins. Re conjoining them through crude torches or sewing mechanisms.

It yield some rewards, but he wasn't interested in the application of the science, only the fact that he was doing it.
>>
>>92866309
>Knowing how long you have is useful to know
Not in this case. It depends on so many factors, size, nutrition, health, gender, age, physical conditions, stress, medicine intake. You'll do it by rough estimation anyways.
>and what internal damage likely is going to be
It's measured by surface area, any deep burns are severe threat.
>Cruel, inhumane, but still useful information
Efficiency of such research to cost in material were so low it's obscene. Unit 761 was good for nothing but breeding fleas.
>>
>>92866381
>And Japan can't even get conventional troops to America.
They got the rape machine there. It's all that matters.
>>
File: IMG_4700.jpg (157KB, 818x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4700.jpg
157KB, 818x427px
>>92854978
>Höwever
>Ho-oewever
>>
thanks OP
>>
>>92866381
>Japan can't even get conventional troops to America
Why would they want troops there when they are dropping bioweapons?
>>
>>92864668
Gillen knows fuckshit about strategy and logistics. His true aspiration is being the third wizard member of Darft Punk, and being pissed on by women.
>>
>>92854228
fuck yeah Über storytime
>>
>>92854307
> Unit 731

That's Shiro Ishii . That motherfucker is scary and his work was acquired by Douglas Macarthur in exchange for a war crimes pardon, used for biological warfare attacks in the Korean war, AND in the 1966 germ warfare test in the new york subway system.
>>
>>92854228

Was number 5 ever storytimed?
>>
>>92871087
Yes
>>
>>92854415

Couldn't he just look at a plane and it'd explode? I understand that he's squeezed Diddy Kong Racing-style in that plane of his, but all he has to do is turn his head.

>>92854561

Great idea, send two (one and a half actually) neutered battleships- er heavy cruisers against a fresh battleship of unspecified power and ability that is currently dicking around who knows where on the West Coast and leave the East Coast with the one self-doubting battleship.

I understand that the Americans are dumber than usual in this setting, but come on.
>>
>>92868428
Wasn't he a writer for Warhammer 40K?
>>92872509
Well what else can they do.
>>
>>92872831

Consolidate. They're sending two ubers of a weaker class, one already being fucking crippled, to find an enhanced human that will certainly fuck them up in a head on encounter, IF they find him. They don't have the mobility to catch Yamato if he happens to bust up one site, change patterns, then move onto another site to fuck up. Meanwhile, they know god damn well that the German enhanced humans are relatively contained or at least their movements are somewhat predictable, and they have the amount of enhanced humans that could at least hold them off with proper backup if needed. It really doesn't help that the two enhanced humans they're shipping off for the wild goose chase ARE battleship candidates but are made weaker on purpose, they're definitely going to lose at least one with the possibility of Yamato running away to fuck shit up even more.

The US is going to get fucked up either way, but it's better than spreading around whatever few enhanced humans worth a shit that you do have for that kind of gambit.
>>
>>92854270
i really like this page
>>
>>92873243
US will be fine as long as the Midwest, rust belt and Texas survives
>>
>>92873347

Definitely seeing at least two out of three of those regions getting fucked up badly. I'm certain that the US won't be fine by the end of all this, just somewhat better off than Europe, which is hard fucked anyways.
>>
>>92854710
Wait. Patton is the American version of these guys? Holy shit this comic gets crazier and crazier I love it.
>>
>>92873645
Relax it's only the east and west coast that will burn
>>
>>92873744
>Everything will be fine as long the USA's shipbuilding, naval, and maritime trade capacity are the only thing the Axis destroys!

Not to mention Texas was rural and underdeveloped until after WW2.

>>92873243
Logically Yamato's targets should be Hoover Dam and the reservoirs/water transport infrastructure in SoCal. There's too much industrial capacity spread too far to quickly hit it all so knocking it all out with a water and energy crisis would be a better call.
>>
>>92874411
Yeah but all the agriculture and factories will survive
>>
>>92874481
Which mean exactly jack shit if they can't get them across the oceans.
>>
>>92854466
>even these characters know they can't win because of some stupid bullshit is waiting to happen against them.
at least Gillen is self-aware
>>
>>92872509
>Great idea, send two (one and a half actually) neutered battleships- er heavy cruisers against a fresh battleship of unspecified power and ability
Welcome to Uber. The allies are retarded and would saw the legs off their battleship candidates and shot them in the head if someone made a slight guess that it would give them an advantage.

So far they killed their own battleship by sending him in without full doping.
The second battleship got crippled because they had to test out something that was obviously not working the way they hoped.
Think about that. In the battleship fight they were down 0-3, but decided to waste their one potential battleship asset on something they had no actual knowledge in.
Then when they find three more battleships, they only decide to activate 1/3 fully because they are more worried about American niggers than German Nazis shitting down their throats.

Allies are retarded. Germans are super tactical geniuses with God on their side.
>>
>>92854630
Either Patton is going out like a bitch, or Gillen is going to make him do something stupid and go after the russians and katyusha instead of the weak ass germans.
>>
>>92874523
They're going to develop a fish man Tankman soon enough. Or they'll just build a bridge across the Atlantic with the crippled black boy Destroyer and the new Colossus pussies Halo abilities.

The writer left himself a ton of breathing room when he said there are numerous different mutations that come from the alien scripture. All of which leach to different evolutionary breakthroughs.
>>
>>92874790
>So far they killed their own battleship by sending him in without full doping.
So instead they should have let Paris be burnt to the ground?
>Think about that. In the battleship fight they were down 0-3, but decided to waste their one potential battleship asset on something they had no actual knowledge in.
Yeah that's how R&D works
>Then when they find three more battleships, they only decide to activate 1/3 fully because they are more worried about American niggers than German Nazis shitting down their throats.
For starters the Germans where no threat to the American mainland at the time, second of all why the hell do you think that they would fully activate the black battleships?
>Allies are retarded. Germans are super tactical geniuses with God on their side.
Only in your mind
>>
>>92874790
HMS Colossus was at least understandable as to why they sent him out unready. Retarded, considering they could have used conventional forces to tie up the Nazis and deployed Colossus and the other tankmen to break through a weaker part of the Nazi lines.
>>
>>92864622

I would pay good money to see a silly, womanizing Italian battleship
>>
File: RCO014.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO014.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>92874819
>Patton is going out like a bitch
Nope. He is basically going to blow the shit out the soft underbelly Germany using new tactics from an already weathered army.

Think of it has Hannible crossing the Alps. The men have no way of retreating and their army was starving and in tatters, but he bribed the locals who hated the Romans and then dove deep into their lines because of unprepared they were. Shit is going to go down as we're going to see new ways the tankmen can be used. Especially when their General is a fucking Strength type.
>>
>>92874989
Not when the Germans had an activate battleship, Soviet lost 81 tank men to get to one battleship and even then they only took his arm and needed an ambush.
>>
In the letter Gillen wrote, "Flying ubers would break Uber in a serious way".

Does that mean he definitely won't add flying? I'm surprised as flying would dovetail so neatly with Leah and the wheelchair-bound heavy cruiser. A flying Leah would just cannonball through rows of Tankmen. She could even do a Hyperion-style kinetic meteor attack from space.

We still don't know if Leah was fully activated. That was left intentionally ambiguous. It's very possible that she has a slot left for something.

I think there is heavy foreshadowing that Hideki might turn. He's been very reluctant from the start. It's obvious that Ishii lied to him about the state of internment camps etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a conscientious objector in the future.

Not sure what Gillen meant about nobody seeing a battle between heavy cruisers before. Also, not sure about what that exchange with Razor was about. Did I read it incorrectly or did Gillen swap Patrick and Eamonn's names this episode. I thought Colassus was Patrick and Razor was Eamonn, but it seems flip flopped in issue 6.

Finally, what happened with Razor's activation? I didn't understand the issue with them stopping and restarting his activation.
>>
>>92854710
the pres is dead in this universe already tho

>>92854819
>Gillen says they have no resources left at the BEGINNING of this damn thing
>still able to hold a full scale war despite 'absence' of said resources

>>92854822
oh boy, spare yourself the pain and just leave
>>
>>92875085
They want to use Razor for Turnings new formula, so he won't be a full battleship but he will be a heavy with some new stuff.
>>
>>92874926
Considering that a 12:12 battleship was able to clear the skies over Berlin and another one able to fight off 100 tankmen simultaneously while only losing an arm while rendering the tankman company combat ineffective, the choice to continue dropping Physical stacks onto Leah when they're clearly having a detrimental effect while at the same time removing her ability to shoot disintegration beams out of her eyes all the while after they already know that a single Halo stack has a synergistic benefit when paired with multiple Physical stacks is completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>92875230
You are forgetting that you the more physical stacks you have the weaker the halo effect is on you, in order for Jew Hulk to get that's wound of hers she had to be bombed by one battleship and two cruisers for over an hour.
>they already know that a single Halo stack has a synergistic benefit when paired with multiple Physical stacks is completely fucking retarded.
They only found that out after her activations started
>>
>>92865842
Right now I am thinking the Narrator is
Siegmund
Siegliede
Spygirl
Turing

Yea, Patton will go down. Gillen doesn't do light touch.
>>
>>92859305
because we definitely need this series to go on even longer

>>92861317
>oops, we probably should have waited/10
this series is the allies trying something and fucking up horrendously with the germans doing everything right without even intending to do so
>>
>>92874926
>So instead they should have let Paris be burnt to the ground?
When the options are let one city fall, or lose their only Battleship asset and leave the entire Ally front completely defenseless?
Yeah. Let Paris burn.
Burn Paris themselves, and save some time.
Would you send a warship out to sea without it's armor plating?
>>
File: ONLY COUNTS AS ONE.png (46KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
ONLY COUNTS AS ONE.png
46KB, 299x299px
>>92854307
>animal experiments?
>something like that
>>
>>92873243
I say the cruisers/destroyers are just bait for america to drop their A bomb to take out Yamato. It will fail of course(leading to the two destroyers turning on america) spy lady will once again announce that everyone is stupid
>>
File: flytrap hahaahaha.png (413KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
flytrap hahaahaha.png
413KB, 464x700px
>>92856042
>>
>>92875107
Nazis can use the Brit's navelyards and factories.
>>
>>92875043
remember that Hannibal eventually lost to rome though.

But what would really get me going is if Patton makes it to close enough to the end to try for Operation Unthinkable into action.
>>
>>92875538
>evacuate the area in preparation for dropping the bomb
>drop bomb over the area people evacuated to
>Yamato beats both cruisers to death while spouting haiku
>>
File: hb.jpg (1MB, 1270x1994px) Image search: [Google]
hb.jpg
1MB, 1270x1994px
>>92854710

Fuck this just fuels my Hannibal Barca fetish.
>>
File: Grumman-Hellcat-flying.jpg (18KB, 404x303px) Image search: [Google]
Grumman-Hellcat-flying.jpg
18KB, 404x303px
>>92854741

It looks like an Grumman Hellcat
>>
>>92875511
By letting Paris burn down you will leave the front unguarded
>>
>>92854630
>>92854658
>>92854689
So did Patton talk like this
>>
>>92857202
I think she just appeared for the edge, to show that Stephanie would kill a kid to deny the krauts a battleship. My money is on never seeing God Loli again.
>>
>>92875698

It has RAF markings, on the West Coast no less.
>>
>>92854741
Maybe they're visiting from Vancover?
>>92875698
He's talking about the paint job.
>>
>>92854978
As someone who just read all of Uber today to catch up with #6, this was insanely accurate.
>>
>>92875043
Except Hannibal did retreat from Italy after continuous losses and the Romans retaking many of his prior victories. To put things in perspective, Hannibal lost over 10% of his forces while crossing the Alps along with all his elephants.
>>
>>92864157
Because Gillen neither reads nor revises his own work to make any sense
>>
>>92854610
If you willingly kept me in that state for a extended period of time rather then put me out of my misery, the first thing I'd do when I got any power back is do everything in my power to kill everyone you loved and everything you cared about.
>>
>>92875701
And losing a battleship is dropping your drawers while grabbing your ankles.
>>
>>92864157
I'm not even sure she's full Halo. The ruskies had no idea how to differentiate the process and it seems like Katyusha is different "because she's different."
>>
>>92875779
yeah but the narrative is treating Patton like someone that did something significant to turn the tide of the war
>>
>>92875779
>Italy after continuous losses and the Romans retaking many of his prior victories

Hannible crippled the Roman Legion from sheer amount of losses they sustained. He crippled the Roman economy and basically wiped away the debts Carthage had with them.

He destroyed most the political bodies within the senate which caused a more fractured Rome in the years to come. He broke Romes back.
>>
>>92876266
And with a broken back Rome destroyed his garrison forces, invaded Carthage, and defeated them.
>>
>>92875727
Kind of, yeah. Look at some patton quotes, and this would fit in pretty well. He's definitely feeling extra frisky here.
>>
>>92875727
>>>92854630
>>>92854658
>>>92854689
>So did Patton talk like this

Oh lord, yes he did.

Little known fact.

General Patton was an Olympic level athlete, 6'2" tall, who competed in the 1912 Olympics in the modern pentathlon.

He shot so well that some of his bullets passed through the prior holes in the target, leaving no marks. The judges ruled he must have missed the target completely with that shot, and knocked him out of the running for an Olympic medal.

He never said a cross word about it.

In 1913, he oversaw the greatest sword ever designed, the Model1913 Cavalry Saber. He was also an Olympic caliber horseman.

Of course, in the hands of the useless SJW hack writing this shit, he'll be called out for mansplaining by Mary Sue Spygirl and then savagely virtue-shamed by the magical faggot, before going on his knees to properly worship Turing's greatness, if you know what I mean.

Because that's how the guy writing this rag rolls.
>>
>>92876490
Choosing to defend his resupply point by going on a mobile offensive is definitely a patton move.
>>
>>92876817
>he'll be called out for mansplaining by Mary Sue Spygirl and then savagely virtue-shamed by the magical faggot,
When there is an ocean separating them?
>>
>>92854228
How did only one battleship destroy all over San Diego? Didn't the Americans have a naval base?
>>
>>92854447
Is this biological weapon going to factor in to the story or just be an interesting side note.

Also, when did they ban biological weapons in warfare?
>>
>>92876817
nigga, I know you like to suck Patton's cock and dislike the author but do you need to make it this obvious you're only speed-reading through this?
>>
>>92876817
>He shot so well that some of his bullets passed through the prior holes in the target, leaving no marks. The judges ruled he must have missed the target completely with that shot, and knocked him out of the running for an Olympic medal.
Why do you feel the need to lie on the Internet
>There was some controversy concerning his performance in the pistol shooting competition, where he used a .38 caliber pistol while most of the other competitors chose .22 caliber firearms. He claimed that the holes in the paper from his early shots were so large that some of his later bullets passed through them, but the judges decided he missed the target completely once.
>>
>>92864935
>genetic

Did people use this terminology before DNA was discovered? Watson and Crick were still in short pants at this time...
>>
>>92877280

>Also, when did they ban biological weapons in warfare?

Basic Geneva convention covered their use in 1925, but making them and researching them, and using them on anyone who used them first was still mostly OK.

They started seriously pushing to disarm them in the 70's. WIth nukes on the table, the big players decided they didn't want anyone having this other stuff around.
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (15KB, 302x406px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
15KB, 302x406px
>>92854710

AT FUCKING LAST.
>>
So, predictions on how the americans will manage to fuck themselves over in the next issue?
>>
>>92854447
Anthrax,the Plague and probably syphilis.

I remember a friend once showed me a Movie called Men behind the Sun,It was supposed to be based on Unit 731.
Shit was weird.
>>
>>92856042
Considering it is Patton we're talking about I wouldn't put it past him to do that if only as a colossal fuck you to the Germans
>>
>>92876817
He also had a weird tsundere relationship with the nazis. And because he couldn't keep his mouth shut about how cool they were and who cares about those jews anyway, it cost him his job.

Honestly, I prefer MacArthur. At least that guy wanted to turn Korea into a new World War by attacking China.
>>
>>92875511
Before Paris, the Nazis were the only ones with known Ubers.

Think about it from the perspective of a civilian in France or the UK. You've been living under threat of bombardment and invasion for the past 6 years and now, with the war finally at an end, the Nazi war machine springs back and literally sends arian Ubermensch at your nation.

Now what do you think if your commanders don't even defend Paris?

You'd storm any palace in your country to make your leaders surrender to the Nazis. You'd join the Nazi party yourself even.

The allies had to fight back. At that time, at that place. Holding back the almost finished battleship meant losing all your tank-men. So you send everything you have and hope surprise helps you.
>>
>>92876179
Would you say that Hannibal did something significant?
>>
>>92875230
>>92875307
I hope they made another Battleship in Dunkirt style. This would make second biggest Battleship after Churchill (and Zero) but not deformed. And since they have girl as Battleship potential it would make her bigger and more muscular but still femine Siegline.
>>
>>92880372
Imma thinking 20:4?
That would still make her weaker than Leah but still pretty much damn indestructible.
>>
>>92880560
I forget, can the ubers use the halo effect defensively? Like making a force field to boost their toughness?
>>
>>92880783
They can shield themselfes against halo attacks as seen in Maria vs. Klaudia.

In the raid on Paris we were also shown Panzermenschen that fell to ordinary bullets once they ran out of stamina for Halo.
>>
>>92875779
Hannibal retreated because he couldn't besiege Rome and Scipio was raping Carthage in North Africa.

If anything, Patton is actually the Scipio to the German's Hannibal- in command of a small, hardened Army that can seize the enemy unguarded territory ala Scipio in Spain.

Patton did claim to fight at Zama under Scipio in a previous life, after all.
>>
>>92881360
>in command of a small, hardened Army
Roman army in Spain was not much smaller than their enemies
>>
>>92854361
Shouldn't he get overloaded and die violently if they try to activate him past his capacity? It's been a long time, I'm kinda fuzzy on the mechanics here.
>>
File: ddb.jpg (28KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
ddb.jpg
28KB, 600x614px
>>92854466
uncanny
>>
>>92881825

Nah, this has been shown before. When you reach your limit the catalyst just does nothing.
>>
>>92854978
This is the most accurate review of Über yet.
>>
>>92861527
they don't that's the point of the remark, he knows how HE treated prisoners in the Japanese camps, and he knows america interned all the Japanese-Americans. He's taking it as a given that the U.S.A must be doing the same fucked up shit he did.
>>
File: gaha.jpg (134KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
gaha.jpg
134KB, 413x395px
>>92876817
>believing Patton's pathetic "I shot straight through my own holes" shit
>somehow thinking that you can legitimately talk shit about Turing on a device that wouldn't even exist if it weren't for his genius

Oh anon.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.