[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Vs Toffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 214

What is his problem? What is his endgame? What's his relationship with Moon or house Avarius or other Septarians?
>>
STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!
>>
>>92853790
He heals faster than Rasticore, is vastly intelligent, and he was so close to destroying Mewni that Moon had to give up her soul just to stop him. If he's not Septarian royalty, and if Mewni had taken rightful Septarian clay, then I don't know what else it could be.
>>
File: C-69xEQXsAAmJw4.png (197KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C-69xEQXsAAmJw4.png
197KB, 600x600px
>>92853790
>What is his problem?
Mewmans are scum; perhaps Moon seemed like a potential Mewman who wasn't scum and then she spectacularly proved him wrong. Maybe he was the first to kill someone and ruin everything, maybe it was her or her family and he struck back. Even Nefcy literally said "he's not wrong"

>What is his endgame?
Wreck shit, ruin the Butterflys, eventually get killed off by Star

>What's his relationship with Moon or house Avarius or other Septarians?
Don't think he's spoken to or interacted with Moon since that battle ("it's been a while"). Before then there was probably some sort of relationship that started out okay and then rapidly got worse. Avarius family probably screwed over Septarians in the past, and Toffee's actions in S1 were designed to have the bonus side effect of ruining Ludo's life. Rasticore was probably one of his soldiers, may have lost his eye and arm to the Darkest Spell.
>>
File: 1489116250079.jpg (76KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
1489116250079.jpg
76KB, 460x348px
>>92855211
>Avarius family probably screwed over Septarians in the past, and Toffee's actions in S1 were designed to have the bonus side effect of ruining Ludo's life.
That makes a lot of sense.
>>
File: Map_of_Mewni[1].jpg (1MB, 1628x2442px) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Mewni[1].jpg
1MB, 1628x2442px
>>92855211
>Even Nefcy literally said "he's not wrong"
Gonna need some sauce on that.

Also there's something that The Book calls The Avarius/Septarsis Treaty on page 63. It begs the question of what the circumstances were that required such a treaty to be signed in the first place, how long ago it was signed, and whether or not it is still enforced after House Avarius' fall. Supposing that Mewnans landed in the Kingdom of the Waterfolk, migrated into what was once an expanded Forest of Certain Death, and slaughtered and razed the countryside to build their own country, perhaps the reason Septarian land isn't drawn on the map is that it's further-inland to the East beyond the Avarius domain, and they had a conflict that came to an abrupt end when it started becoming obvious Mewnans were on a genocide crusade and they would both be wiped out.
>>
>>92855520
Just a partial quote. She says something like "he's not wrong, but he's going about things the wrong way" (at about 40:19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bme4NT7FleE

I've also thought something's up with how we haven't seen Septarsis on the map but that's still pretty vague.
>>
>>92855604
Season 3 cannot come soon enough, comrade. We have learned nothing.
>>
What if the XD app fucks up the release for the movie like they did the S2 finale?

Like releasing episode 3 first
>>
>>92855211
>Mewmans are scum; perhaps Moon seemed like a potential Mewman who wasn't scum and then she spectacularly proved him wrong
That would be amazing if that was the case. Parallels Star for days
>>
>>92855604
What if Septarsis doesn't exist anymore? What if the Kingdom of Mewni is where it used to be, and they were (almost) completely exterminated?
>>
It's definitely going to be something like Moon had every opportunity to end Toffee with the Darkest Spell but her feelings got in the way at the last minute so she totally beefed it only took his finger
>>
File: 1492843813798.png (211KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1492843813798.png
211KB, 1000x1414px
>Anon... for the...last...time...I'M NOT TIRED! I ssswear. I'm GOOD. I'm ready to go out all night and do taxes and drink...alchahonic... brevmerges. hmmnnn.....HUH!? Anon, don't.... noooo! Its not bed time yet... damn it! I'm a big girl Anon....Put me downnahhhhh...mmnnnmmm Anon...you're so warm...and cuddly...hnnggmmm...
>.....
>Hey...Don't leave ok? Stay with me...just this time Anon...please?
>>
>>92853790
He's Star's real father
>>
Im more curious to know why he wants his finger back so bad.
>>
File: Eclipsa2.0.jpg (2MB, 5100x3338px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipsa2.0.jpg
2MB, 5100x3338px
Diamonds are forever.
>>
>>92855942
Wouldn't you?
>>
File: the consequences.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the consequences.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>You're a very brave, strong young woman to come to us, Ms. Butterfly. We know that you have a temporary immigrant's visa, and we deeply apologize that this is the treatment that you've been given while you've been visiting us on Earth. I know that having to complete the rape kit is very... invasive, but believe me, woman-to-woman, we are going to catch the sick monster that did this to you. We have his DNA and fingerprints, and the photographs of the bruises and hickeys are going to help us in litigation. Now, will you give us a description, address, and full name of this "Anon" person?
>>
File: 1495498908513.jpg (171KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495498908513.jpg
171KB, 779x600px
When it's the next episode?
>>
>>92855942
If you were missing your finger, and you had the opportunity to get on back on your hand, like it was before, you wouldn't take it? The plan can wait, ima get my finger.
Or maybe getting the finger will allow him to fully regenerate into his original body+wand and stop using Ludo as a vessel. Who knows?
>>
>>92855839
I've wondered this too, though they seem pretty open that it's a place that exists (or existed) despite it not being pictured. Seems possible though.

The abandoned monster temples could be a sign of that.
>>
File: 1495913620763.jpg (64KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495913620763.jpg
64KB, 480x480px
>>92856011
>>92855908
Wtf?
>>
>>92855908
Could drunk Sky still keep her cover?
>>
>>92855942
I think having your finger off permanently is annoying as fuck. Also somethingsomething, I will become whole again, something
>>
>>92855942
Right now it's the one surviving sample of his original body, and so he could reconstruct his own body from it plus the wand crystal.

Also telling Moon he's coming after Star guarantees Moon will move Star into the same location as her.
>>
>>92856011
NOT FUNNY
NOT FUNNY
NOT FUCKING FUNNY
>>
>>92856081
I really hope the season ends with Moon's death. It would be so poetic
>>
>>92856027
I think its the second option more likely. Cause i always thought it was weird that he could regenerate parts of his arm but stil couldt grow his finger back. It must have some kinda seal preventing his powers or sth.
>>
>>92856099
I do too.

I want the obligatory cliffhanger to be Star having to become queen.
>>
>>92856099
"MOM!!! Oh, Mom, no, no no no..."
"Star... I'm sorry. For everything. I know I was strict, but I didn't want..."
"Mom, it's okay, we can get help, we can--"
"Star, please, just... Just listen..."
"Mom, don't--"
"I have fought Toffee before... I was just a princess..."
"Mom, I know, I've been in the Grandma Room, I saw. Just stop, please, you need help--"
"I had to fight him... because he beat my mother. Your grandmother lost to him."
"... What?"
"I had to learn... how to dip down. To fight Toffee. To save Mewni. Star, there was no one left but me..."
"What are you saying?"
"I'm saying that I've been so tough with you... because I wanted you to be ready in case it ever happened again. In case you ever had to become a queen early in your life. And you do. And I... I know you're prepared for what's next..."
"No, no, stop talking mom, please, please don't say this!"
"Star... You have a strength to you. A strength I never had. Your father... he's still out there. He will be there for you, when it's all over. And it's going to be easier for you, since I know we don't get along... I can't hold you back."
"No, mom! That's not it, that's not like that--"
"Star."
"... Mom...?"
"... I'm proud of you..."
"... Mom? Mom... Please... I don't hate you... I don't hate you... Please don't go, mommy..."
>>
File: sublime_date_rape_single.jpg (49KB, 400x394px) Image search: [Google]
sublime_date_rape_single.jpg
49KB, 400x394px
>>92856011
>>
>>92856125
I knew someone was going to post this so let me post mine

>Ending credits is no music. Just Star on the ground in despair looking at Moon's body as the wind blows by

Actually for extra feels

>Still no music. Star is just bawling in Marco's arms for most of the credits. But as the credits end, the camera pans over and you see River in despair looking at Moon's body

Or her crown or something. Since I doubt they would show full on death
>>
>>92856028
The monster temples are definitely Septarsis related.
>>92856081
Just realized something funny. Moon doesn't know that Star knows where Toffee's finger is, so she didn't tell her that Toffee is coming back for his finger and ends up moving Star away from the finger (probably in Marco's house), inadvertently letting him get his finger, which he presumably knows the location of, because reasons.
Poor communication is always funny.
>>
>>92856193
>ending credits is Star grieving while holding on to Moon's body as the biggest moon in Mewni slowly gets eclipsed
>post-credit scene is River marching through his armory in the Johansen Kingdom, analogous to Moon's march through her armory in Season 2, putting on his armor and warpaint. He pauses only temporarily to look at a portrait of him and his wife when they were just married, and as he exits the armory's doors they slam shut as the screen goes to black
>>
>>92856257
I can only imagine the music that would be playing during something like that
>>
File: IMG_7688.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7688.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
what if the rest of Star was as chubby as her cheeks
>>
File: rasticore.png (150KB, 350x327px) Image search: [Google]
rasticore.png
150KB, 350x327px
Is he still going to have his left arm when he comes back?
>>
>>92856257
Pretty damn kino.

>>92856518
The show wouldn't be as good.
>>
>>92856575
I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to get another one of those. Why can't Rasticore regenerate that, anyway? Was he hit by a/the Dark Spell too?
>>
>>92853790
>>92855211
Still hedging my bets on "Moon's parents betrayed the shit out of him" and killed his family or some shit, and the tragedy alluded to in his relationship with Moon comes from her knowing that Mewmans were in the wrong here but being bound by duty to defend her family and people, and to strike back after he returns the favor in the cycle of revengeance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyqa_h7slx4
>>
>>92856684
Maybe he lost it shortly before all these princess marco events and since he regenerates very slow compared to Toffee he needed temporary prosthesis?
>>
File: Toffee.png (2MB, 938x701px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee.png
2MB, 938x701px
>>92855520
>>92855604
Interesting note about the guidebook:
Ludo is listed as "Ludo of Mewni," while Toffee is listed as "Toffee of Septarsis"
Definitely suggests that Septarsis is (or was) at least a separate and sovereign monster kingdom, if not even in another dimension entirely.
>>
>>92856902
Toffee was presumably born when Septarsis was still a thing, while Ludo probably wasn't born when Avarius was still a thing (with actual territory and shit)
>>
>There's only 3 fanarts of young hot Lady Avarius
>>
File: Moon sad.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Moon sad.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92856099
Honestly there's a decent chance she doesn't live past the movie.
I mean I don't know how fucking real they want shit to get right off the bat, but I'm seriously expecting that at the very least Toffee is going to win again and Butterfly Castle will fall.

Toffee is such a threat right now that the show cannot restore any kind of status quo until his situation is resolved one way or the other; Moon isn't about to let Star go adventuring after Toffee just directly threatened her. Moon and Star are going to be licking their wounds and preparing for Toffee's assault, while Toffee is rallying an army. Either Toffee has to be neutralized or Star can't have a safe place to take shelter.
Unfortunately for Star, the narrative has played out in such a way that Toffee cannot possibly suffer any significant defeat at this point, while she is perfectly positioned to have the last bit of suffering squeezed out of her by losing what little she has left, before the story can re-introduce Marco into her life and give her the cruel hope that everything could be okay again.
>>
>>92857268
I doubt Moon will "die" but she will probably get life drained. Nefcy cleverly put in a way to "kill people off" without them actually dying but still pretty dangerous
>>
>>92856902
Now a minute.Toffee's wanted poster indicates that the person who wrote this description didn't know why Toffee couldn't regenerate his finger after the conflict that lead to the Mewman/Monster Accord which is of course due to Moon casting the "darkest spell."
Now judging by the ominous words spoken by young Moon, she is fully aware of what the spell is fully capable of and why Toffee's finger remains permanently severed from his hand.

So is it safe to say Moon's been keeping other information secret from her fellow council members before?
>>
What if it was Mewni that was invading Septarsis
>>
>>92856518
>Star tumblr art would probably expand in size
>>
>>92857268
I don't think Moon will die then or Toffee/Ludo, since all are pictured in the new intro (Moon's in the part that hasn't been leaked, apparently).

This could just be trolling us, but in general I don't think they'd put any of those characters in prominently at the beginning of every episode if they planned to kill them off before the season's half over.

No idea how they're going to handle this arc though either, as the summary implies Star will go up against Ludo and probably Toffee, and what that encounter and its effects will set up for the rest of the season.

Moon dying seems possible to me though, depending on how serious they want things to get. Just not this early.
>>
>>92856684
Toffee is exceptionally good at regenerating compared to others of his species.
An arm could take months/ years to regrow for the average individual like rasticore
>>
>>92853790
So what's the reason the severed finger is apparently missing from the actual physical tapestry as well, enough so that seeing it depicted helped Star realized Toffee's finger was inside her wand?
>>
>>92858377
>missing from the actual physical tapestry as well
What gave you that idea? The only version of the tapestry we've seen is the memory one in the wand.

The finger popped out of the depiction of the finger. Like Gloss popped out of the depiction of Gloss
>>
File: ariel23325352.png (780KB, 1261x1920px) Image search: [Google]
ariel23325352.png
780KB, 1261x1920px
>>92854936
fpbp
>>
>>92858519
Glossaryck's magical god so I don't really see the stuff he does as applicable to everyone/everything else. Like that was literally Glossaryck himself in the wand, not Star's memories of him.

But the finger was apparently the thing that didn't belong in Star's memories, although she had apparently seen the tapestries before. I might be reading too much into things though; it just sort of seems to imply that wasn't there when she saw it and so that was the difference that allowed her to find it.
>>
>>92856025
July 15
>>
Give it to me straight /co/

Would Nefcy have the balls to actually kill someone off on this show? Would Disney even let her?
>>
>>92855368
So Ludo's father sided with Queen Moon at the great war? He is a traitor among monsters.
>>
>>92859064
They already have. Most of Ludo's monsters were in an explosion and never seen again. All the high council died(but got rezzed).
>>
File: schwarzwald05.jpg (35KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
schwarzwald05.jpg
35KB, 480x320px
You. Men and women.

A megadeuce, chooses its dominus.

You all possess the foolishness of both man and machine.

It chooses one who controls the power of god created by man.

One who was able to arrive at one truth.

That's not the case with any of you.

YE GUILTY
>>
>>92859064
It begs the question of whether she would believe she is capable of surviving a Disney blacklisting. If, and only if, she had a guaranteed means of staying in animation after pulling something that blatantly violates Disney's Terms of Service, I'm sure she could do it, mainly because she's rapidly growing in popularity.

She says she has other plans in store for other shows, and has Star vs. plot planned out, so I can't help but wonder what she'll work on next.
>>
>>92859064
>Would Nefcy have the balls

Yes.

>Would Disney even let her?

Possibly.

When a little girl asked at the Gallery Nucleus panel thing if anyone would die in the next season, she said that was her favorite question and that they couldn't answer that. Doesn't mean anyone actually will, but implies more of a possibility than "we're not allowed to do that," "we don't want to go there," etc.
>>
File: Connections.png (1MB, 1223x940px) Image search: [Google]
Connections.png
1MB, 1223x940px
>>92858377
>>92858519
The recent theory of Star being Moon's Darkest Spell might fit here. Here is a couple posts to speed anyone up on the main points.

>Right before Eclipsa's chapter we have the snake hands, and Moon's diamonds seen in the upper left of pic, while the next page is the bottom left showing a giant Star with monster and possibly darker symbols all over it. We know this is the next page due to official parts shown in the upper and bottom right of my pic. Before this page we also saw Eclipsa's Spade as seen in upper left of pic, but within it seems to be a eclipse. Possibly showing Moon's pledging her soul to darkness as heard in her spell. In the Star page we also see this symbolism in the upper right hand side.
>>
File: 14954068530017.gif (1MB, 488x273px) Image search: [Google]
14954068530017.gif
1MB, 488x273px
>>92859184
Did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>92855942
Once he will reborn out of his finger and become whole and immortal, the wedding ring will appear on that missing finger. It will turn out that he was the husband of Eclipsa.
>>
File: 1496060104116s.jpg (3KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1496060104116s.jpg
3KB, 125x92px
>yfw when you knew that ludo's monster all died in the explosion
>>
>>92856117
Star is nowhere near ready to become queen, Mewni would fall almost immediately
>>
>>92853790
>problem
Wants to wreak havoc for the sake of it
>endgame
Mewni is decimated and he moves onto the next world
>relationship with Moon/Avarius/Septarians
probably stalked moon and tried to get her to fall to the dark side of magic, and she did.
Doesnt care much for the Avarius but they are/were a nuisance
the Septarians are family but they are not first priority
>>
File: Poetry.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Poetry.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92859233
>With the new teaser you also get pic related.

>The reason I make a big deal of that Star is Star's wand is the only wand in the butterfly family with a literal Star on it, and this page from the book has a giant Star. I think the page symbolizes Star's birth in a sense as well as Moons pact with Darkness to defeat Toffee in the form of physical Star.

>Butterfly family cheek symbols seem to be in a cycle of rebirths. Going off this, Moon knew Heart was next so she literally crushed it to darkness. Moon's Darkest Spell might of been selling her soul, and sacrificing her first born to defeat Toffee.

Now on to the finger. We know the saying of "The immortal monster will long be haunted by the darkest spell of Moon the Undaunted." but what if Star due to being that spell, has always held his finger, and his why he wants it back. Because Star is that spell still haunting him.
>>
>>92855604
>Toffee is Magneto

I always felt this. Probably why both are my favorites in their respective universes.
>>
File: tumblr_oma61gkDZz1s2yz4bo1_1280.png (518KB, 1280x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oma61gkDZz1s2yz4bo1_1280.png
518KB, 1280x668px
>>92859285
all according to keikaku
>>
>>92856028
Why did he wanted to destroy the wand in the first place?
I think he thought that his finger will appear but the wand was just cleaved instead destroyed. It owuld still seem his lost finger was his main motivation even before he lost his entire body.

Now its obvious that he will regrow his body out of his finger and wont need Ludo anymore, but i wonder if that would somehow give him more power than before he lost it.
>>
Quick! Star just encountered Eclipsa for the first time. What music plays in the background?
>>
>>92859064
Ludos monsters already canonically died in that explosion
No doubt someone else is going to kick the bucket soon
>>
>>92859365
>i wonder if that would somehow give him more power than before he lost it
>Having your spirit tied to half the most powerful artifact in existence
you should be able to solve this
>>
>>92859385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvq9r6R6QAY
>>
>>92859385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
>>
>>92859064
If MLP allowed to kill off Applejack parents then this cartoon can do it too.
>>
>>92859365
>Why does Toffee want to gain unlimited access to a powerful magical artifact
Really rattles the ol' noodle.
>>
File: SucyPoster.jpg (64KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
SucyPoster.jpg
64KB, 400x300px
>>92859262
>>
File: 1493723941539.gif (288KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
1493723941539.gif
288KB, 400x223px
>>92859509
>Not posting the official HD release from the OFFICIAL Caramella Girls channel
>2017

Here you go you fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-8E4Nirh9s
>>
File: IMG_20170422_105109_187.jpg (315KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_105109_187.jpg
315KB, 701x701px
>Hey Anon, are you ready for the summer?
>>
File: umm.jpg (12KB, 200x254px) Image search: [Google]
umm.jpg
12KB, 200x254px
>>92859314
>Now on to the finger. We know the saying of "The immortal monster will long be haunted by the darkest spell of Moon the Undaunted." but what if Star due to being that spell, has always held his finger, and his why he wants it back. Because Star is that spell still haunting him.

Star's flashes of Toffee, and Eclipsa when she grabbed the finger were actually her memories coming back due to being there in a sense as the spell.
>>
File: eclipsa eclipse.jpg (58KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
eclipsa eclipse.jpg
58KB, 960x832px
>>92859385
>Its so nice to see you...
>come give your Grandmother a big hug...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ohy3COujs
>>
File: 45747474.png (718KB, 1280x1147px) Image search: [Google]
45747474.png
718KB, 1280x1147px
>>92859361
Will Toffee get HOWEVERED by good guys in the end, too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
>>
>>92859661
>No job yet.
>Just learned how to draw star Vs properly and the knowledge is still fresh and not cemented.
>Nothing of value to my name.
>Probably going to be evicted from my current living place.
Yeah I'd say I'm pretty set.
>>
The Ballad of Star Butterfly is practically indistinguishable from modern Fall Out Boy. Prove me wrong.

Also, do Pat Stump and co have some kind of contractual obligation with Disney? Immortals was written just for Big Hero 6 and then TBOSB happened. What's next, The Last Jedi featuring an original Fall Out Boy song?
>>
File: fake-horns.gif (1013KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
fake-horns.gif
1013KB, 500x285px
Reminder that anime did the removable horns better.
>>
File: BugStar.jpg (194KB, 850x1084px) Image search: [Google]
BugStar.jpg
194KB, 850x1084px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0-tsSCo1i8
>>
File: 3.png (466KB, 778x635px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
466KB, 778x635px
YEEAEAHH BITCHES

GUESS WHO PASSED THEIR FINAL EXAMS

MOTHERFUCKIN UNI GRADUATE UP IN THIS BIAATCH
>>
File: Ruberiot's dead.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ruberiot's dead.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92859788
>Prove me wrong
I don't give a shit either way. Why even give a shit?
Song's good, catchy and reminds me why I'm in love with the show every time I listen to it.
>>
>>92853790
His problem? The froze his mother in a crystal.
Endgame: Destroy the only thing that could actually hurt him - the wand. Get back his finger, and then free his mother.
If he didn't know that his mother was frozen, then he would want to destroy Moon in front of Star, to make her feel how he has felt.
>>
>>92859792
How did these guys get a tv show?
>>
>>92859835
Nice!

Ruberiot, play the theme from The Jeffersons for this gentleman.
>>
>>92859278
Son would be my guess.
>>
>>92859932
Mike Lazzo suffers from dry penis syndrome.

The condition was extra bothersome the week Sam Hyde came in.
>>
File: 1493272032194.jpg (28KB, 696x693px) Image search: [Google]
1493272032194.jpg
28KB, 696x693px
Whats the deal with the MonStar meme? I have seen both seasons and there isn't a single episode about monster version of Star with a lizard tail.
>>
>>92860036
Welcome to not!/sveg/
>>
>>92859932
Because people like you don't get it.
>>
File: 1495859298236.png (678KB, 1381x775px) Image search: [Google]
1495859298236.png
678KB, 1381x775px
>>92859661
>Hey Anon! Wake up, I just found a slip and slide spell and we're partying out in the backyard! We've got wings and some cold ones! Oh, the soda, not beer. We could always do a couple shots from your liquor stash you keep under your bed...Uhh, no! I mean, I'm pretty sure you told me about that. No, I haven't been snooping around your bedroom while you were at work. You're missing your workout shirts? Aahhaaaahaaa, uhhh, I don't know what you're talking about at all haha, ALRIGHT I'm gonna go back outside to the party now ok? THANKSBYEANON!
>>
>>92853790
I want Toffee to either have a past relationship with somoene or start new one in the present time because i want to see him shipped like with Vegeta.
>>
File: Moffe child care.png (682KB, 1200x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Moffe child care.png
682KB, 1200x1300px
>>92860036
started with the thought of an alternate dimension where Toffee instead married Moon and had her child. and i think it took off after Mathmagic showing all the different stars.
Some only go as far as to waifu MonStar, some want to explore the world with her in it like where River is, how earth handles it, etc etc.
>>
File: 1493359710745.jpg (207KB, 1280x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1493359710745.jpg
207KB, 1280x1148px
>>92860036
>He doesn't get MonStar

Welcome to summer, /co/!
>>
>>92860061
Don't tell me this board promote OC's and fanfics
>>
File: 1495492822117.png (189KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495492822117.png
189KB, 700x700px
>>92860144
Uhhhh! Uhhmm. I uhh.. No Anon, not at all.
>>
File: 1492010159381.jpg (2MB, 2560x3710px) Image search: [Google]
1492010159381.jpg
2MB, 2560x3710px
>>92860036
It came about because some people are really into MoonFee
And because MonStar gives an excuse for people to cause untold amounts of suffering towards Star and for it to sort of make sense.
MonStar being a monster and all, people make up stories of her having a far less easy time making friends.
>>
>>92860144
>promote
your acting like this website is one big popularity contest were we all get paid at the end.
>>
>>92860127
>>92860116
Fuck you i was expecting her to appear when she hit puberty. I saw these thread wit hher and hyped me for character that doesn't exist in canon.
>>
>>92860144
>promote OC
Why would anyone do that?
>>
>>92860144
Not really. Or it didn't before at least, not OCs. I assume that after most of the regular non-Starfags dipped around after S3 intro, because there was literally nothing to do, they just sort of got bored and started making shit up. Come back 2 months later, now people are doing far more OC shit than before, and not being called a faggot.
Really shuffles my James tbqh.
>>
>>92860249
Dude MonStar has arguably the best r34 out of these threads. If someone posts the image of River sizing her up while she just has a loincloth on and an iron chain around her neck, you'll see why she remains popular among these threads despite being OC.
>>
>>92860197
So basically fans started to hate River in canon and wanted MoonxToffe ship to happen
>>
>>92860127
>he's not in on our autistic circlejerk fads, he must be an underageb& summerfag

I come to these threads daily and that MonStar shit's real almond-activating.
>>
File: 1493258245852.png (1MB, 2075x2575px) Image search: [Google]
1493258245852.png
1MB, 2075x2575px
>>92860249
She's just a meme really. Flavor of the week shitposting. A filthy Ligger like her doesn't have normal rights anyhow.
>>
File: 1495180800933.png (118KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
1495180800933.png
118KB, 576x576px
>>92860313
>That image
Y'all realize that it touches on some seriously fucked up shit though, right?
I ain't gonna fight it but for real. That shit is fuckin' over the line.
>>
>>92860325
To be fair, River seems like a great dad and a good king and all, but he doesn't have the aspect that makes a woman so horny she soaks her panties. River is that nice guy who holds the door open for you and pays for the dinner bill. Toffee on the other hand is the guy who will give you the dicking of a lifetime that makes you unable to walk for three days.
>>
File: star mewberty WOAH.png (414KB, 799x449px) Image search: [Google]
star mewberty WOAH.png
414KB, 799x449px
>>92860249
We already know what star is like when she hits puberty. If anything its just a regular what if scenario that most fandoms have really and she was mostly made during the Hiatus times.
She'll most likely take a backseat during the movie and S3 unless Omnitraxus leads star to her.
>>92860313
>MonStar has arguably the best r34
but thats not Hekapoo
>>
>>92860370
Next you're going to say it's wrong for me to date black girls so I can get some intense master/slave roleplaying going on. If it turns you on, and it's just a drawing, how is there any harm being done? It's not like I actually go to a slave auction to purchase living onaholes.
>>
File: 1495800662413.png (1MB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495800662413.png
1MB, 960x1080px
>>92859262
>>
File: 1493341077434.png (246KB, 680x957px) Image search: [Google]
1493341077434.png
246KB, 680x957px
>>92860354
>he's not in on our autistic circlejerk fads, he must be an underageb& summerfag

But then what is /sveg/ if not autistic circlejerking and fad creations?

It's like not knowing what the whole bare shoulder meme is.

WDYTWA?
>>
File: moffee public.jpg (136KB, 900x807px) Image search: [Google]
moffee public.jpg
136KB, 900x807px
>>92860325
none of it comes from hating River, infact there is less than 5 Moffee images that stem from the basis of cucking river
>>
>>92856257
River is alone in the bedroom. He sees a pink slipper under the bed. He picks it up and starts talking to it like it is Moon. Tears roll "I shall avenge you"

Subtle shout out to Archie Bunker.
>>
>>92860475
>acting like you know the true fads
>while also calling it /sveg/
wew
>>
is Star autistic?
>>
File: zGySiJ2SE4w.jpg (79KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
zGySiJ2SE4w.jpg
79KB, 750x720px
>tfw you're too hyped and start drawing fan art based on Battle for Mewni teaser
>tfw you tried some neat grayscale-technique like other pro-artists
>tfw you already spent 4 hrs in total
>tfw it's still ugly af

just end my life
>>
>>92860572
post it anon, i know shit drawings when i see one and i doubt you drew shit
>>
File: Demon.png (796KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Demon.png
796KB, 1920x1080px
>>92859233
>>92859314
>>92859679
>>92860414
So I just realized with Star is Moon's Darkest Spell theory. That purple seems to be associated with dark/evil magic. Star's Mewberty form is purple. As seen with the purple entity making a deal with Moon seen here>>92859314. Mewberty is at the core the most powerful/wild form of a butterfly family member. So maybe it draws her inner darkness out?
>>
>>92860127

Moon got SCALED
>>
>>92860587
it's not even close completion
>>
>>92860641
then i shall await patiently
>>
File: 1492369641258.png (161KB, 298x251px) Image search: [Google]
1492369641258.png
161KB, 298x251px
>>92860641
i mean "to completion"
>>
File: 1493069067586.jpg (375KB, 1242x914px) Image search: [Google]
1493069067586.jpg
375KB, 1242x914px
>>92860538
>Calling out someone who's watched the show since the beginning
>Damage control because you're literally underage b& and get triggered by someone calling out summerfags

Have you ever shit your own pants?
>>
>>92860741
>implying I was any of the other people in this thread, or defending the summerfags
wew
>>
File: detrimentalunicorns.jpg (357KB, 1280x964px) Image search: [Google]
detrimentalunicorns.jpg
357KB, 1280x964px
>>
>>92860530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmoMGppWfNk

This. Might be too much for kids.
>>
File: findoworld.jpg (242KB, 1280x1070px) Image search: [Google]
findoworld.jpg
242KB, 1280x1070px
>>92860712
dude weed lmao?
>>
File: jamesgaylord.png (390KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
jamesgaylord.png
390KB, 1280x940px
>>
File: kriyonce434635.jpg (208KB, 1280x759px) Image search: [Google]
kriyonce434635.jpg
208KB, 1280x759px
>>
File: moringmark.png (289KB, 540x893px) Image search: [Google]
moringmark.png
289KB, 540x893px
>>
>>92860923
I still don't know why it's so popular. It's great, but it's just 7 minutes of footage.
>>
File: rrkxx54564654.png (819KB, 1210x1398px) Image search: [Google]
rrkxx54564654.png
819KB, 1210x1398px
>>
>>92861063
waifu flavor of the month
>>
File: sugarstarblast3434665.png (717KB, 1280x775px) Image search: [Google]
sugarstarblast3434665.png
717KB, 1280x775px
>>92861063
demencia? waifufaggotry

the show? mexican evil con carne vibes
>>
>>92861063
There's a waifu. Show is okay, but it's mostly just because there's a waifu that it's popular rn
>>
>>92860807
>Implying we're not all under the same default name and not humanity with it's gloves off

Your delusion is the funniest thing in this thread by far. We're all the same deep down inside you ingrate.
>>
>>92861120
>We're all the same deep down inside you ingrate.
I seriously hope you dont believe this
>>
>>92861120
Then you said it as well you pretentious dork.
>>
File: 1493261126601.png (189KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1493261126601.png
189KB, 500x331px
>>92861154
And here my friends, is the newfag, in it's natural form. Stare at him, and laugh. What in the actual fuck are they trying brainwashing people with today?
>>
File: 1495414124409.jpg (293KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1495414124409.jpg
293KB, 894x894px
>>92861118
>she's okay
She's the animated representation of "Da PENGUIN OF DOOM :333" how can anyone find that appealing?
>>
>>92860325
It's the other way around.
Toffee is interesting and shippable; he has a nice voice, oozes that dangerous sophisticated charisma that villains with class have. It's natural that people were gonna ship him with somebody, and the options were pretty much Star, Moon or Angie Diaz. Obviously Moon, who's of a suitable age, also from Mewni and is also elegant and sophisticated was an easy choice. Especially after Toffee told Ludo he's not the first one to fall to the Butterflies' magic in season 1 while flexing his fingerless hand and looking at the castle and later reading up on the queens of Mewni and their magic - it all fueled speculation that there's some past history between Moon and Toffee.

River doesn't come into it at all. I think no-one really dislikes him, it's just that Toffee needs to be shipped with someone and Moon's the easy choice, regardless that she's married
>>
File: (you) away.png (50KB, 343x345px) Image search: [Google]
(you) away.png
50KB, 343x345px
>>
>>92859591
Pre-killed parents are a completely different matter.
>>
>>92861221
First off, this.
>>
>>92860144
>promote oc
well, Monstar and Sky are more Star's own OC's if anything...
>>
>>92861221
I have no idea, but hey. To each their own.
>>
>>92861221
For me it brings backs memories. I defiantly wanted to fuck that kind of girl when I was 13.
>>
File: 1493620795822.jpg (67KB, 521x697px) Image search: [Google]
1493620795822.jpg
67KB, 521x697px
>>92861247
>forgets the double meme arrows

For shame, how far has the average internet denizen actually have fallen? Dare I ask, is this the first time using an actual computer Plebeian?
>>
>>92861221
people who were in love with Frankie from fosters reactivated their red head boner
>>
>>92861323
He didn't forget the memearrows you fuck.

He purposefully deleted it, so you wouldn't get your (You). That's right bitch he detests your post it's not even worth an actual reply.
>>
Imagine trying this hard., but not knowing how not to give someone a (you)
At least cuckposters were good at memeing.
>>
File: star i can explain.png (2MB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
star i can explain.png
2MB, 1280x974px
>>92861426
So.... is it time to post cuck images or not?
>>
File: 1487857333340.png (60KB, 600x228px) Image search: [Google]
1487857333340.png
60KB, 600x228px
>>92861454
It's always time, and this thread is going nowhere fast.
>>
File: Let me laugh even harder.jpg (55KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
Let me laugh even harder.jpg
55KB, 479x361px
>>92861386
>>
File: jarco cheer up.png (561KB, 765x1438px) Image search: [Google]
jarco cheer up.png
561KB, 765x1438px
>>92861495
I mean, we could still speculate on the movie teaser but i fear we beat that shit to death way too quick.
>>
>>92861256
I was intrigued the first 2 days but now im tired of this mexian cartoon everywhere. One waifu doesn't really add that much to the whole cast of bland character that are basically the mexican version of Double D and Evil Con Carne brain boss.
>>
File: IWT.png (302KB, 795x584px) Image search: [Google]
IWT.png
302KB, 795x584px
Might as well add some flavor to the fire.

IWTCISB
>>
File: IWTCISB.gif (54KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IWTCISB.gif
54KB, 320x240px
>>92861572
>>
>>92861454
You think they had a swing when he was growing up in her dimensions?
>>
File: 1492864826315.png (162KB, 345x381px) Image search: [Google]
1492864826315.png
162KB, 345x381px
>>92861551
>mfw no one is going to have a good time going through this love triangle
Starcuking is all well and good but in this case everyone gets to be sad about the way things are.
I love this love triangle.
>>
File: Hekarco.jpg (82KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
Hekarco.jpg
82KB, 736x736px
>>92861599
Hekapoo literally taught Marco everything he needs to know about pleasuring a woman.
>>
File: 1493358763049.jpg (45KB, 540x484px) Image search: [Google]
1493358763049.jpg
45KB, 540x484px
>>92861426
Honestly, that's THE most autistic thing I've ever seen on 4chan, ever, and you're actually think you're winning an argument over the internet by doing so.

I just, ok, ok, you obviously need to win something because you probably are just a shut-in nobody with no friends or parents that give you enough attention. I'm sorry, you win whatever it is we were talking about, which was?

OH YEAH, MonStar. Ain't she a cutie?
>>
>>92861551
It's only 15 seconds, and we more or less already hit everything in it. Hell, even filled in a gap in Dies Irae, the why.
I don't know what been going on here the last couple of months, but it doesn't really seem to be anything of value.
>>
I'm still convinced glossaryck is the bad guy.
>>
File: red string of fate.png (3MB, 1100x6460px) Image search: [Google]
red string of fate.png
3MB, 1100x6460px
>>92861629
>mfw dont want Jackie to be dropped like a napkin
>but also dont want Star to still be visible sickened when she shes Jarco
>but also want Marco to be happy with his childhood crush
JUST FUCKING END ME
>>92861669
like 3 weeks after S2 ended was some deep lore discussion, then memeing for a good chunk
>>
>>92861727
Silly anon, a god is an amoral being.
>>
File: Star duel.png (3MB, 3000x2111px) Image search: [Google]
Star duel.png
3MB, 3000x2111px
>>92861669
I don't know about you but these threads have done a whole lot for me.
If nothing else, they helped give me the ability to make this pic.

Speaking of. I want Young Queen Moon to _______ Marco Diaz.
>>
>>92861727
>Doing nothing while the family who was your captors for generations is destroyed to their own stupidity
>>
File: Marco and moon.jpg (46KB, 750x842px) Image search: [Google]
Marco and moon.jpg
46KB, 750x842px
>>92861791
seduce and claim
>>
>>92861814
He's more True Neutral, isn't he? Just teaches whoever has the book magic. I wouldn't even be surprised if he didn't have a keikaku.
>>92861762
I stayed for a bit after S2 ended, a couple of weeks after the Book dropped, but then I was just gripped with the sheer nothing going on and did other shit.
>>
File: Skytransparent.png (240KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
Skytransparent.png
240KB, 1000x1414px
Man, I hate to hype my own stuff, but these upcoming Sky lewd chapters are going to be insanely lewd. I'm almost afraid it might be jarring. I REALLY love writing extremely detailed smut scenes. If it doesn't incite a crazy emotional response in me, I don't usually include it. My aim is to strike the heart and boner simultaneously.
>>
File: Just lust edit.png (325KB, 573x879px) Image search: [Google]
Just lust edit.png
325KB, 573x879px
>>92862077
I've actually never read beyond the moment Sky appears in Anon's room. Is there more than that already? If there is I'd like to read up on it.
>>
>>92862077
>strike the heart and boner
I have never considered those two to be different concepts
>>
File: buffycake34365.png (1MB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
buffycake34365.png
1MB, 1280x1810px
>>92862077
>heavenly dubs
>strike the heart and boner simultaneously

just like the god of Cute & Perfect ordained it
>>
File: 1486080767508.png (115KB, 257x231px) Image search: [Google]
1486080767508.png
115KB, 257x231px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBxpeuxUiOA
>>
File: 1472957190981.jpg (62KB, 640x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1472957190981.jpg
62KB, 640x1027px
>>92862328
>mfw this already showed up in my recommended
what the fuck, i dont even like that shit song
>>
>>92862375
Janna is everywhere Shitposting with the speed of light
>>
>>92860992
I like this, but those god damn lips on Star bug the heck outta me.
>>
>>92860325
What? Maybe some, but I've come to like River quite a bit. I still eagerly hope for a Johansen Rite of Passage survival training to determine suitable suitors for his daughter.
>>
File: 457658976.png (1MB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
457658976.png
1MB, 1280x1248px
>>92853790
I want King Avarius to be shown in the flashback fighting on the side of Toffee
>>
>>92859365
How exactly did he know he would be in the wand in the first place? I think Ludo finding him was kind of a lucky break but I don't know how he got in the wand in the first place
>>
File: 1489787259698.jpg (57KB, 425x410px) Image search: [Google]
1489787259698.jpg
57KB, 425x410px
>>92862519
We may never see that in show, though I wish we would. I guess I wouldn't fully rule it out yet, especially if Marco relocates to Mewni and Starco becomes solidified. Then maybe River will take him camping alone and set him through various trials.

I'm still kind of drafting that idea up to see where I'd take it. I'd like to think it'd be some competition that Marco or Anon gets himself accidentally involved in. Maybe because he did something that is basically the Mewman equivalent of a marriage proposal? Like, he innocently gives Star a flower in front of River, and is instantly considered in contention for King, whether he likes it or not. The idea seems entertaining enough.
>>
>>92862699
Toffee was sentient as the wand half (somehow). He was probably the source of the Star illusion that Ludo saw that led him to the wand.
The finger being in the wand in the first place? Might have something to do with the Darkest Spell.
>>
>>92853790
>Stopped watching because of problems finding a site.
>Suddenly PLOT AND LORE EVERYWHERE

Jesus Christ. I was left on the first Eps of S2 the fuck did I miss other than all the cuck memes?!
>>
Faster Marco, faster!

ohh!!
>>
>>92862817
Finish S2
>>
>>92862817
You missed everything. Watch Season 2.
>>
>>92862824
>curled_toes.jpg
>>
File: Capture.png (24KB, 413x414px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
24KB, 413x414px
>>92862817
Quickly! gobble down all of S2 before we get to the third!
>>
>>92861111
Evil con carne? I thought it belongs in the Hillary timeline? Or was it always on this timeline? Wew lad I keep switching Universes. Is this the Bernstein one?
>>
File: Young Moon is a minx.png (133KB, 678x474px) Image search: [Google]
Young Moon is a minx.png
133KB, 678x474px
>>92861844
Seduce? Yes.
Charm? Probably not.

Any other requests?
>>
>>92863206
Young river enjoying Marco's home cooked Nachos
>>
File: 1490835287750.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490835287750.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>92863206
Some more of Everyone's favorite 18 year old sister, maybe?
>>
>>92863206
Mewberty form Moon and Star fighting over Marco
>>
File: Is this normal.png (75KB, 1236x274px) Image search: [Google]
Is this normal.png
75KB, 1236x274px
Hey guys, is this normal? is it par for the course?
>>
File: STAR VS ENDGAME.png (143KB, 1812x289px) Image search: [Google]
STAR VS ENDGAME.png
143KB, 1812x289px
>>92863289
>this post was made 2 months ago
Jesus has it been THAT LONG?
>>
File: skullnick is fuckin boooooring.png (169KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
skullnick is fuckin boooooring.png
169KB, 800x600px
Boy, do I not have a recognisable style.

This is old.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (527KB, 1327x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
527KB, 1327x1044px
Just saw the detention episode.

Nice to see a German speaking character whose lines are decently coherent.
>>
File: 1496163610405.png (248KB, 473x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496163610405.png
248KB, 473x455px
>>92863333
AHHHHH ENDGAME CONFIRMED!
>>
>>92863241
>>92863261
Too many assumptions or unknowns for me to make these. I'm on a very limited timeframe tonight, sorry.

>>92863257
Guess I haven't drawn Sky in forever so might as well. That and MonStar.

I want to see MonStar _______.
>>
>>92863606
Throwing a heater in the trash so she has an excuse to cuddle with Marco

Alternatively, picking out a blanket for them to cuddle under
>>
>>92863606
>I want to see MonStar
Biting her own tail as a nervous tic
>>
>>92863606
Trying to catch a seagull for dinner.
>>
File: 1493662735359.jpg (20KB, 390x273px) Image search: [Google]
1493662735359.jpg
20KB, 390x273px
>>92863606
Marco sweating profusely while installing heat lamps for Monstar, all while she sits there swooning over his sweat soaked form.
>>
>>92863606
Sunbathing either poolside or beachside.... facedown, preferably with bikini top untied on backside
>>
File: jackie comic.png (1005KB, 1550x1300px) Image search: [Google]
jackie comic.png
1005KB, 1550x1300px
>>92861762
>>
File: is this.jpg (388KB, 1480x1440px) Image search: [Google]
is this.jpg
388KB, 1480x1440px
>>92864100
wait a second...
>>
File: What could it be.png (2MB, 2576x1610px) Image search: [Google]
What could it be.png
2MB, 2576x1610px
>>92864133
It is
>>
>>92864100
>>92864133
>>92864196
FUCK
>>
>>92864196
>>92864133
>>92864100
Never change, you handsome rogues.
>>
>>92856518
the show would be cuter.
>>
Why did this show have to go the sekrit lore adventure time route, I just wanted a fun cartoon to watch that didn't pander to adults posting what-ifs on tumblr
>>
>>92864100
What is this shit, chopped up, version?
>>
File: 20170531_164920.jpg (76KB, 412x583px) Image search: [Google]
20170531_164920.jpg
76KB, 412x583px
>>92861762
>you wouldn't drop me like a napkin, would you anon?
>>
File: I call the darkness unto me.png (398KB, 900x1140px) Image search: [Google]
I call the darkness unto me.png
398KB, 900x1140px
>>92860686
>>92860587
okay, here it is
of course it's not finished - still have to fix all that skewness, add some details and start coloring
>>
>>92864375
so what your saying is why did this cartoon get gud?
>>92864447
nigga holy shit that looks pretty baller so far
>>
>>92864375
You want Gumball and Harvey Beaks, not Svtfoe
>>
>>92864447
Oh, you were the guy from last thread. That's pretty beast tbqh, but you know Young Moon still has her chin, right?
>>
>>92864447
upd
so basicaly I tried to use Bob Ross dark magic and failed. Guess, I will stick only with sketching later
>>
>>92864375
Because it was planned from the start. And it only does everything fans of another certain series wanted. There was a specific show that had the potential to go high fantasy adventure and ended up being a walking abomination of it's former self instead. RIP colorful equines in my possession.
>>
File: daredevil.jpg (23KB, 438x465px) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
23KB, 438x465px
>>92864588
>>92864541
>>
File: eclipsa monster.png (165KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
eclipsa monster.png
165KB, 500x490px
>>92859385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS9GSxLtypk
>>
File: 1491608468756.jpg (105KB, 278x275px) Image search: [Google]
1491608468756.jpg
105KB, 278x275px
>>92864541
>>92864588
horse show's only purpose is to sell toys.
its been that way since early man
>>
>>92863257
Hope this is good.
I may as well start putting my sig on my stuff. Everyone else does it.
>>
File: toes.png (3KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
toes.png
3KB, 50x50px
>>92862967
I come bearing gifts.
>>
File: 1494101456429.png (2MB, 7974x7333px) Image search: [Google]
1494101456429.png
2MB, 7974x7333px
>>92864772
Oh man! You get better every day. I love your work! That's top level adorable.
>>
File: midriff.png (3KB, 100x75px) Image search: [Google]
midriff.png
3KB, 100x75px
>>92864772
>that bellybutton
>putting on stockings
yes perfect
>>
File: 1495744953666.png (209KB, 568x1186px) Image search: [Google]
1495744953666.png
209KB, 568x1186px
>>92864772
Uggh, the whole idea of Star trying this damn hard to get Anon to date her is so endearing. I mean, to pretend you're your own older sister? Adorable.
>>
>>92860096
>Toffee was Moon's Tom
>Toffee secretly had a years long bromance with River before he finally turned on them both
>>
>>92863552
>Just saw the detention episode.
Then you should see the second starco confirmation just about now. You've got a bunch of mostly-good episodes still to go before you reach top cuck.
>>
>>92853790
What face would Janna make during sex?
>>
>>92863552
Still bad VA
clearly an american who tried
>>
File: Janna wait.png (277KB, 648x504px) Image search: [Google]
Janna wait.png
277KB, 648x504px
>>92865159
>>
File: 1488646536456.png (126KB, 907x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1488646536456.png
126KB, 907x1120px
>>92865159
Anon, stop! You're embarrassing the Gyp-Flip princess!
>>
>>92855908
Just give her a juice box and tuck her into bed.
>>
>>92865206
>Janna, get out of my room.
>>
File: Janna break in.png (152KB, 903x719px) Image search: [Google]
Janna break in.png
152KB, 903x719px
>>92865293
>"No"
>>
File: 59526062_p0.jpg (118KB, 618x1169px) Image search: [Google]
59526062_p0.jpg
118KB, 618x1169px
>>92865159
>>
File: tumblr_oleex2xBwq1t93ublo1_500.jpg (133KB, 422x549px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oleex2xBwq1t93ublo1_500.jpg
133KB, 422x549px
Why is Boy Star such a rapist?
>>
File: 1496139676985.png (421KB, 840x806px) Image search: [Google]
1496139676985.png
421KB, 840x806px
>>92865159
She is really rough
>>
If Toffee was a woman then who would voice her? How popular would she be in porn?
>>
File: at-first-then.png (414KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
at-first-then.png
414KB, 640x720px
>>92864100
>>92864133
>>92864196
>>
>>92865340
>Janna
>one chin
>>
File: 1489356652677.png (894KB, 1438x1307px) Image search: [Google]
1489356652677.png
894KB, 1438x1307px
>>92865262
Finally some justice
>>
>>92865397
I have no idea who would voice her but she probably wouldnt be popular in porn still
>>
File: GS got it covered.jpg (522KB, 1280x1333px) Image search: [Google]
GS got it covered.jpg
522KB, 1280x1333px
>>92865370
He is just Really friendly with the "missunderstood Bad Girl"
>>
File: 1490193100144.png (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490193100144.png
18KB, 400x400px
>>92865288
She just wants you to hold her Anon. Just let it happen. She needs a cuddle buddy. No juice boxes, and she wants to be tucked into your arms instead.
>>
>>92865397
>who would voice her
Tara Strong
>How popular would she be in porn?
Two
>>
>>92864991
Anyone got the despondent marco edit?
>>
File: 1496117544024.png (219KB, 557x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1496117544024.png
219KB, 557x1133px
>>92865503
Got you.
>>
What muppet is Star?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwMZHrRG0I
>>
File: Best Ship.png (765KB, 498x1485px) Image search: [Google]
Best Ship.png
765KB, 498x1485px
>>92865503
I'm still waiting for the AnonSky edit myself
>>
>>92862077
>I'm almost afraid it might be jarring.
Don't worry about that.

>My aim is to strike the heart and boner simultaneously.
That's a good goal.
>>
>>92863606
>I want to see MonStar
pregnant

Whether she's happy or sad is something for you to decide personally I'd go with flustered/upset/unsure of what to do
>>
File: 1495368047132.jpg (42KB, 619x619px) Image search: [Google]
1495368047132.jpg
42KB, 619x619px
>>92865710
>pregnant MonStar
i dont know how to feel about this
>>
>>92865710
If she doesn't have a cloaca, then there is no point.
>>
File: 1495514562620.png (2MB, 1213x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495514562620.png
2MB, 1213x1920px
>>92865543
Thanks fampai.
>>
File: boystar.png (65KB, 300x550px) Image search: [Google]
boystar.png
65KB, 300x550px
>>92865370
Star being a fug bug is a constant of the universe.
I imagine him being a little more shy than Star though.
>>
>>92865710
Why not egg laying MonStar?
>>
>>92864375
>Why did this show have to go the sekrit lore adventure time route
Because the alternative was the first half of season 1 for the entire series and the first half of season 1 is pretty bad.
>>
File: FILTHY_MEWMAN_PORN.jpg (194KB, 1100x752px) Image search: [Google]
FILTHY_MEWMAN_PORN.jpg
194KB, 1100x752px
>>92866095
What kind of eggs, though?
>>
File: 990.gif (605KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
990.gif
605KB, 500x311px
>>92853790
Did Moon missed with that spell or did she not trying to kill him in the first place.
Sealing his head in the wans would probably be more efficient.
>>
>>92859835
How much money do you still owe
>>
File: upskirt.png (1023KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
upskirt.png
1023KB, 1920x1080px
>>92865820
fucking LEWD
>>
>>92866282
>Sealing his head in the wans would probably be more efficient.
Probably not the best idea though.
>>
>>92866282
The tapestry makes it look like he was attempting to dodge it in some way, but still got nicked.
Either way, it was still effective, just not lethal.
>>
>>92861762
>>but also want Marco to be happy with his childhood crush
He'll be happier with Star anyway.
>>
File: Heater.png (221KB, 1064x629px) Image search: [Google]
Heater.png
221KB, 1064x629px
>>92863670
How's this?
Thin lineart scares me.

I might make that other one later on.
And then later another one of them cuddling under said blanket. Make it into a strip. But I really gotta bolt. Wish I had more time for this today.

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. Endblog.
>>
File: 15106339006045847755.png (574KB, 540x1853px) Image search: [Google]
15106339006045847755.png
574KB, 540x1853px
>>
File: slave monstar.png (331KB, 1000x796px) Image search: [Google]
slave monstar.png
331KB, 1000x796px
>>92865710
>pregnant

who's the father though?
>>
>>92859661
Are you ready for the sunshine?
>>
>>92859591
I dropped it with season 5, they never straight up said they were dead in the show right? Word of God and heavy implications, but never saying it?
>>
>>92862824
I was just about to ask if someone had that
>>
File: It[Does]Hurt.png (894KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
It[Does]Hurt.png
894KB, 1280x886px
Who's ready for the zombie apocalypse?
>>
>>92866263
I haven't seen a lot of ovi porn that isn't just plus sized chicken eggs

>>92866456
>who's the father
who isn't?
>>
File: bed.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bed.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92866416
That tail wagging is really cute but it kind of looks too high up her back and it's weird that it comes out straight through her nightgown
>>
>>92866456
>>92866474
What if Star have four wombs for a different babies from different fathers?
>>
>>92860386
>River is that nice guy who holds the door open for you and pays for the dinner bill.
He's a literal fucking barbarian who just happened to get civilized after marrying.
>>
>>92866282
I'll bet money that she went to hit him with the spell but fucked it up due to past feelings
>>
File: 1495591284701.png (242KB, 447x670px) Image search: [Google]
1495591284701.png
242KB, 447x670px
I want to kiss Janna on her cheeks
>>
File: tumblr_opdjjyWgdI1w8m7eto1_1280.png (273KB, 959x895px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opdjjyWgdI1w8m7eto1_1280.png
273KB, 959x895px
>>92866507
All you gotta do is poke a hole in it.
Really though I was just too lazy to deal with the nightgown. If I ever make it into a strip, I'll be sure to re-draw it.
I'm pro tail skirt lifts.
>>
>>92866290
about 45k in usd

But if I get a shit job that don't pay much or it would take me more than 40 years to pay, it becomes null. And if I do have to and I can it's a pretty small percentage on a montly basis. Man, british education is pretty cool.

Are americans really crippled by their ownd higher edu. debts or are they just being tumblrina sissies?
>>
File: 1490019072704.png (501KB, 784x990px) Image search: [Google]
1490019072704.png
501KB, 784x990px
>>92866282
Toffee was acting smug provoking Moon as if she wasnt gonna do it
Once she started chanting he thought she was bluffing
The minute he saw the purple skull though, he had 1 second to fall backwards or else his ass was grass
he screamed like a bitch
>>
what if star was really excited because she just took an eggnancy test and it said she was eggnant
>>
>>92866474
GASP!

Does that mean that Janna is Allison? That's 2 qt brown waifus at teh same time!!!
>>
File: 1473467275595.gif (1MB, 540x294px) Image search: [Google]
1473467275595.gif
1MB, 540x294px
>>92866686
That would be eggcellent
>>
File: disinfect the wand.png (60KB, 879x374px) Image search: [Google]
disinfect the wand.png
60KB, 879x374px
>>92866454
Does this thread have the collection of stupid Toffudo deaths?
>>
>>92866686
>not using eggcited instead of excited
>>
>>92866776
>>
>>92866835
>make it stop
>>
>>92866656
>just being tumblrina sissies
This one. College tuition in the U.S. is a blatant scam, though. They charge as much as they do because between grants, scholarships, and the GI Bill, they KNOW that they can get people to pay.
>>
Careful guys. We wouldn't want the mods the eggject us.

>>92866490
There's some that isn't, but it almost always involves literal giant insects and/or other fetishes. Only once have I seen one that fits this category, but it involved an 70~80% monstergirl whereas Monstar is 20~40%.
>>
>>92866656
In America and Canada it's really fucking expensive and usually isn't worth it. You'll spend years working your ass off, and then you'll be no more qualified than someone fresh out of highschool working at McDolans AND you need to worry about paying off all the money you borrowed. In fact, a lot of the time you'll be overqualified so you'll have even less jobs to look for. Good on you for making it through, you succeeded where many others have failed.
>>
>>92865340
>Star's facial structure instead of Janna's square buttchin

Yep yep, waifufags and their wishful thinking
>>
File: 1486259199694.png (423KB, 693x998px) Image search: [Google]
1486259199694.png
423KB, 693x998px
>>92866934
She is CUTE AND PERFECT
It's not just a phase thats who i love
>>
>>92855604

So he's basically a Korra villain?
>>
>>92865340
Janna wishes she had Star's chubby cheeks
>>
File: 6a4.png (240KB, 647x530px) Image search: [Google]
6a4.png
240KB, 647x530px
>>92866545
>four wombs

Is this like a "one cloaca, four wombs" parody of pic related?
>>
File: snug bug.png (48KB, 200x327px) Image search: [Google]
snug bug.png
48KB, 200x327px
>>92866545
Four of them?
>>
>>92866981
>faggotry
>>
>>92867004
I've seen r34 of Star with 4 vags before, could be that.
>>
File: remove butterfly.png (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
remove butterfly.png
154KB, 600x600px
>>92866416
I always like your work, please keep contributing to threads.
>>
>>92867026
Four.
>>
File: 1494882286773.png (257KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
1494882286773.png
257KB, 700x514px
>>92866903
>Careful guys. We wouldn't want the mods the eggject us.
He's right. Enough yolking around, guys.
We're already just a shell of what we used to be.
Any more and the mods will really lay it on us.
Don't think they're too chicken to get rid of these threads.
>>
File: 1489369044991.png (65KB, 233x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489369044991.png
65KB, 233x308px
>>92867026
>>
>>92866545
Does she have 4x the ovaries, or are they just two really big ones connected to the sides of each uterus?
>>
>>92861762
Star will inevitably suffer more, such is her destiny and path to growth. Marco will also grow through pain and realizing he's a piece of shit stringing a great girl along once his feelings finally manifest to him. Jackie will develop a personality while getting stringed along and will turn out to be a good ally and friend, making it harder for Marco to dump her and thus prolonging the sweet, sweet drama; many will start to wish for her happiness and feel conflicted over wanting starco but not wanting Jackie to suffer. Those of weak faith will wail to the heavens that starco might not happen after all.

Eventually Marco will, of course, leave Jackie for Star. He'll have managed to introduce her to Tom before that, though, and he'll heal her broken heart and the angry fire prince - chill ocean skater girl match will serve as a fine secondary pairing to starco, also removing Marco's guilt.

Such is my prediction.
>>
File: 1488556625670.jpg (18KB, 285x376px) Image search: [Google]
1488556625670.jpg
18KB, 285x376px
>>92867026
>>92867215
yes 4 of them
>>
File: 1487662641387.png (56KB, 192x171px) Image search: [Google]
1487662641387.png
56KB, 192x171px
>>92867304
>>
>>92867304
>you will never fug a nefcy
>>
File: Starfan13 dolls.jpg (162KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Starfan13 dolls.jpg
162KB, 768x1024px
>>92867363
you could always go for the next best thing
>>
>>92867232
That would require x-rays that we don't have yet, to confirm or deny.
>>
>>92866977
She's a scoundrel who's got a square man jaw with a cleft that'd give Aaron Eckhart or Huey Lewis a run for their money, anon.

She's neither cute nor perfect, that phrase is reserved for starco you filthy heathen, and also if you waifu her you should have the guts to truly waifu her as she is and not pretend she's someone or something she's not
>>
File: wait a minute, Marco is waaarm.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute, Marco is waaarm.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>92867232
Two gonads is the standard with multi-dicks, I would expect the same holds true for the reverse.
>>
>>92866282
She could have shot him in the crotch.
>>
>>92867280
>Jackie will develop a personality

Let's not go too far, Anon.
>>
>>92867280
>He'll have managed to introduce her to Tom
why the fuck do some mongoloids want Tom and Jackie to hook up????
literally why
Its they have no chemistry and its like putting 2 B-listers together because you can
>>
>>92866999
Nice trips o' truth
>>
>>92868098
I think more to shove them out of the way for Starco to have no roadblocks
>>
File: Jarco family.jpg (64KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jarco family.jpg
64KB, 720x900px
>>92868144
Pathetic.
>>
>>92868202
>this is what Starcofags want Marco to miss out on
Star literally has the entire multiverse to look through for a guy and she chose a beaner who already has a love interest
>>
>>92868403
The best joy in life is cucking a thicc slut.
>>
File: smooch.png (91KB, 315x503px) Image search: [Google]
smooch.png
91KB, 315x503px
>>92868403
>this is what Jarcofags want Marco to miss out on
Marco deserves the most cute and perfect magical princess in the universe
>>
>>92867304
ya cheeky bastard
>>
File: Markapoo.png (752KB, 950x931px) Image search: [Google]
Markapoo.png
752KB, 950x931px
>>92868474
oops wrong image
>>
File: 1496270291744.jpg (30KB, 233x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496270291744.jpg
30KB, 233x308px
>>92867215
>>
>>92868516
I don't really care for Hekapoo but Marco obviously did a lot of stuff with her that we didn't get to see

Only makes sense imo
>>
>>92856081
So why doesn't he have other pieces of him tucked away as a contingency plan?
>>
>>92868098
Fire x water, rage and chill, both kinda into grunge-y stuff, piercings etc, both still really into the same music and grand romance, both wanting to find someone, both possibly are judged based on b their exterior but have different sides to them, both gonna be exes of the main couple, both having the opposites complete "chill straight earthling - powerful emotional impulsive magical royal" dynamic going on. They'd actually fit well together and benefit each other. It'd be cute.

Plus it'd enable Tom and Jackie to keep hanging with starco without any weird jealousy vibes. Both Tom and Jackie are sympathetic characters eager for love and it'll be sad if they're left alone in the end.

Also I want to see Jackie as queen of hell, come on it'd be amazing
>>
not/sveg/ you're scarring me
why the fuck have the threads been so slow the past few days
>>
>>92869418
>Tom and Jackie in Hell while Jackie's on winter break
>he lets her set up a garden complete with a river a la Persephone

I'm on the Jarco wagon but this would also be really cute. I think the most important thing is that no matter who gets with who, the story is still well-told.
>>
>>92869467
Some asswipe made two other spam threads with Star Vs characters as the OP and all the fetishists and cuck shitposters have been over there circlejerking
>>
>>92869418
Tom has a reason for being alone though cause hes an impulsive fuckhead who only cares about himself.
Jackie has literally done nothing wrong because she has also done nothing to anybody else. she is a benevolent force.
If the whole reason for Jackie and Tom getting together is because
>theyre the MC's exes
then that would be pretty shit
>>
>>92869568
what, you didn't like my homeless Jackie fat feeder story?
>>
You can just have Jackie date Oskar and have her date a regular human. Both are chill and Jackie can support him and his dead-end career.
>>
File: stop it boner.png (217KB, 887x678px) Image search: [Google]
stop it boner.png
217KB, 887x678px
>>92869623
I'm vanilla as fuck, man.

Except for liggers
>>
File: monstar tongue2.png (103KB, 917x743px) Image search: [Google]
monstar tongue2.png
103KB, 917x743px
>>92869686
She looks a little pale.
>>
>>92869353
They would just regenerate eventually. Not on their own, the missing pieces on his own body.

The severed finger is different because it's already gone and can't ever be regrown himself, and, just as the magic seems to prevent the wound from fully healing, it's preserved the finger for a couple decades too. It's not just bones like Ludo's wand.
>>
File: Monstar cry.png (687KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Monstar cry.png
687KB, 1024x1024px
>>92869686
>MonStar will never use her long tongue to snatch the top ice cream scoop off of your cone
>she will never think what she just did was cool as fuck and get a brain freeze immediately after
>you will never deep kiss Monstar to "warm her up"
JUST
>>
>>92869603
Seriously, Jackie should go out with Oskar.

They're both stupid enough for each other.
>>
>>92869623
I would have enjoyed it if it was just Homeless Jackie doing homeless highschool girl stuff. But then it became apparent there were more, darker, sinister things afoot.
>>
>>92869603
Tom seems to be the kind of man who's passionate enough that a girl like Jackie who enjoys sweeping gestures and appreciates effort would enjoy his company immensely, while being receptive enough to act as his rock whenever he wants to fly off the handle. Giving Tom someone that can both help him make positive changes to himself and go along with his over-the-top attitude would be an interesting opportunity for him as a character.
>>
>>92870275
Stop using your headcannon.
>>
>>92869603
>hes an impulsive fuckhead who only cares about himself
Yeah you haven't been watching the show then. Sure he's quite selfish, which is played for comedy, but Nefcy for example confirmed in an interview back when he first appeared that he's inherited the anger issues from his anger demon dad and is trying to not let that define himself. So it's not him just being a dick, it's an inherited condition he's working hard to control through therapy. Which is interesting and inspiring - working on yourself and not giving up despite constant setbacks because ok, this tendency is in your blood, but you're gonna try to become a different, better person anyway, it's pretty cool.

And him learning to care about others beside himself would make for a great character development arc. Jackie's benevolent force could be just the push in the right direction he needs.
>>
>>92870303
I'm not. Jackie openly appreciated Marco going to so much trouble to look presentable during Bon Bon, and Tom quite literally makes his entrance and exit in an elevator of fire in BMB, as well as all the strings he pulled with the ball itself. He clearly has a taste for the flashy and bold.
>>
>>92870303
That's a different anon. Also people speculate upon their headcanons and wishes all the time, such is discussion in a fandom. People watch the show and form their opinions of the characters and discuss based on that.

You're not the fandom police, dude. You don't get to tell people to "stop using their headcanon". Everyone uses their headcanons when they're talking about the characters.
>>
>>92870340
So she would just become a replacement for his rabbit for calming him? He already has a therapist that is doing what you are saying she could be doing.
>>
File: 1480444189497.jpg (286KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480444189497.jpg
286KB, 1920x1080px
>>92853790
>>
>>92870393
>Jackie openly appreciated Marco going to so much trouble to look presentable during Bon Bon
>Jackie got off her lazy ass long enough to stop looking like a piece of shit for a dance

Yeah, you're right, that means Jackie is into extravagant romantic gestures.
>>
File: 63075124_p0.jpg (680KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
63075124_p0.jpg
680KB, 3000x3000px
Do you expect her to come back at any point?
>>
>>92870340
So jackies only thing going in that relationship would be to just make Tom a better person?
doesnt seem all that right, since he already has a therapist
>>
>>92870692
I'm pretty sure Nefcy almost accidentally confirmed that she will be back.
>>
File: tumblr_godhasabandonedus_1280.png (177KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_godhasabandonedus_1280.png
177KB, 680x499px
>>
File: 1496020448769.png (312KB, 1169x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1496020448769.png
312KB, 1169x1228px
>>92870763
link?
>>
File: marco mad.png (39KB, 505x650px) Image search: [Google]
marco mad.png
39KB, 505x650px
>>92870989
delet this
>>
>>92871047
See the transcript of the last livechat with Marco and StarFan13.
http://pastebin.com/jJb3BmBG

[1:51:52] Q: Will the Magic High Commission come back?
>StarFan13: "Well I don't know, but I bet they do. They seem like they're very important ch—on Mewni, I bet they'll be around."

Nefcy almost broke character by saying "they're very important characters" as a reason for them coming back, she practically confirmed they were coming back.
>>
File: DELETE_THIS.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE_THIS.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92870989
>>
File: 054.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
054.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>92870989
>>
File: 1495938490295.png (504KB, 754x520px) Image search: [Google]
1495938490295.png
504KB, 754x520px
>>92870989
>>
>>92865483
What does people has against boobs. Apart from being just a modificated image KEK.
>>
>>92866467
Next episode is about their flashback when they were alive
>>
File: Jackie wipe out.jpg (198KB, 1265x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie wipe out.jpg
198KB, 1265x1272px
>>92871288
i could use the shes 14 excuse but...
>>
>>92869712
And that looks too dark.
>>
File: Warriors.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Warriors.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I wish there was art of Viking Hope
>>
File: 36363.jpg (758KB, 1080x1548px) Image search: [Google]
36363.jpg
758KB, 1080x1548px
The only real problem i have with this show are very tiring slow filler slice of life episodes. Time loop episode. talking dog, Hungry Larry, frozen time episode etc

None of it really add anything to the plot or expand on the character for future use.
If Daron could just use more screentime on expanding Mewni or other dimensions and other characters (like Moon or high commision members) this series would really raise to 9/10

At least fill epiosde with 10 minute figh sequence rather than pointless adventure of Star running away from police.
>>
File: moon's darkest spell.png (2MB, 1570x1089px) Image search: [Google]
moon's darkest spell.png
2MB, 1570x1089px
>>
>>92871793
>time loop
are you talking about Mathmagic? cause that wasnt filler
>>
>>92871793
Lorefags truly want to destroy all good shows. Just let a show have some fun. I can't defend the shitty talking dog episode, but stuff like find out father time was some depressed worker is pretty fun. Dude now spends his days riding a big wheel, thanks to two teenagers.
>>
>>92871793
If everything is dramatic, nothing is. Comic relief and multiple types of character interaction are needed to flesh out a show and give weight to the underlying conflict. Even heavily plot-driven shows like Wakfu found plenty of time for side episodes where the tone could afford to be lighter.
>>
>>92871793
Slice-of-life is needed to appeal to the people who like slice-of-life.
>>
File: Skywynne.png (2MB, 1050x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Skywynne.png
2MB, 1050x1920px
>>92871793
>Time loop episode
That was the episode introducing Omnitraxus Prime (he's "like a high commission member") and the concept of alternate universes.
>talking dog
Extremely shitty episode but they're probably going to show up again.
>Hungry Larry
This was easily the best filler episode outside of Collateral Damage and if you don't like it you're a fag.
>frozen time
Father Time and the Planes of Time are important.

>If Daron could just use more screentime on expanding Mewni or other dimensions and other characters
Did you miss the memo that we're moving to Mewni in Season 3 and had a shitton of lore dropped on us in the guidebook as preparation?
>>
>>92871911
But it was pointless. I don't want to waste episode about some character X like spider in a hat existing only in a single episode and having no impact in literally any other episode until series end.

If they need a filler that doesn't move plot forward, then fill it with developing Jackie or Janna. Or just show how Moon spend 1 day as a ruler.
>>
>>92872138
Still, the amount of pointless episodes is so big that its hard to really bring lorefags into this series unless you start with all toffee episodes, any newfag thinks its just some shitty Sabrina Teenage witch cartoon and stop watching after first Pony Head ep.
>>
>>92872096
I hope it will now tone down to one sol/bottle episode per 5 lore/adventure episodes
>>
>>92872287
Did you miss the part of intro where they say things will get weird and wild? Jackie is neither of those things to begin with, and we've already seen how weird Janna is, and that she is even willing to get boned by a bunch of bones. I think you are forgetting Star froze time her wand. That thing that also houses spider in a tophat, and a bunch of other animals, due to unicorn slave horsepower.
>>
File: mambo.png (146KB, 210x302px) Image search: [Google]
mambo.png
146KB, 210x302px
>>92856575
This reminds me, if heckapoo made all of the dimensional scissors, who made the dimensional chainsaw? Why would heckapoo do it if she did? Are their other dimensional weapons or tools? How many others can even make dimensional tools?
>>
>>92872552
Black Market
>>
>>92872344
I agree that Season 1 could've been a bit more eager to get the ball rolling. Glossaryck could've used his own episode early on to establish that there's some shit going on, and then it can ram up from there. It'd also help prevent Storm the Castle's change of pace from being so jarring. But that doesn't discount the non-lore episodes from also being entertaining.
>>
>>92872552
Hekapoo makes every dimension traveling device and she makes it to fit the person who has to earn them.
Since rasticore is an Edgelord he got a chainsaw that needs fixin every now and then
>>
>>92856575
I bet there is going to be a "gag" where he appear fully regenerated only to get blasted into a hand again after 2 second of appearance
>>
>>92872597
What form would you want your dimensional travel device to take, /notsveg/?
>>
>>92872649
probably a card or a key thats big enough not to lose
>>
>>92872649
Gauntlets. Just turn that shit on and rip some portals opens.
>>
>>92872649
Golden Tiger Claws.
>>
>>92872649
A letter opener
>>
>>92872649
A sword, or at least a Knife, to open a dimensional portal in the belly of your enemies
>>
We need to stick to one thread. There's too little to talk about to have more than one, it just makes both threads run super slow.
>>
>>92872649
nose-hair trimmer
>>
>>92854936
true, but why'd you post a pic where she looks like she's got down syndrome?
>>
>>92856684
I thought the same, maybe it was a dark spell, not so powerful las Toffee's finger one. But at least to make slower the regrowing of it.
>>
>>92872649
a box cutter
>>
>>92872899
Correct.
>>
>>92872649
A lantern
>>
File: Ms Anus Has A Lizard.png (124KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ms Anus Has A Lizard.png
124KB, 500x281px
>>92872649
oh come on not/sveg/
DYEWTS?
the optimal non scissor form of dimensional travel is the dimensional Chainsaw
>>
File: pretty princess.jpg (43KB, 807x207px) Image search: [Google]
pretty princess.jpg
43KB, 807x207px
>>92862077
Lewd is great, but I hope it's still cute. Cutelewd is fantastic.
>>
>>92873252
>Takes forever to startup
shitty choice
>>
>>92872649
Dimensional phone app :^)
>>
File: epcCV0z.jpg (35KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
epcCV0z.jpg
35KB, 453x500px
>>92873252
>ms anus
>>
>>92872552
>>92872597
>>92872649
Everyone gets scissors. Also I thought it was implied in the guidebook that Rasticore illegally modified scissors in order to create his chainsaw.
>>
>>92873427
Directly stated, if I remember right. It's on the list of crimes he's wanted by the Magic High Commission for.
>>
>>92856575
Maybe it's just stylistic armor
>>
>>92873427
How the fuck do you turn scissors into a chainsaw?

And furthermore, if he can do it, why hasn't Hekapoo issued chainsaws instead? Being worthy of a pair of dimensional scissors likely means you can be trusted with a weapon. It's a damn sight more effective than office supplies, at least.
>>
>>92873655
>How the fuck do you turn scissors into a chainsaw?

Cut the blades into teeth-sized pieces, link into chain.
>>
>>92873655
>Being worthy of a pair of dimensional scissors likely means you can be trusted with a weapon.

It's not her job to give out weapons, only dimensional scissors.

Also, I assume Rasticore just broke the blades off of pairs of scissors and used those to make his chainsaw.
>>
>>92873655
Do you not remember the difficulty he had getting the chainsaw to start? Dimensional travel shouldn't have to depend on whether or not you flooded the engine.
>>
>>92873655
>How the fuck do you turn scissors into a chainsaw?
Get a lot of scissors.
>>
File: a newfriend watches star.png (155KB, 1898x867px) Image search: [Google]
a newfriend watches star.png
155KB, 1898x867px
>>92873385
>>
>>92873748
A fair point, actually. Motorized tools probably shouldn't be used. It's still ridiculous that it can't take the form of some sort of proper bladed weapon. A broadsword that also lets you teleport in the midst of a fight would be invaluable in many situations where one might find themselves attacked by another seeking to take the device for themselves.
>>
>>92873778
I know, I was there. I'm the smug in the top right.
I'm just happy people are still using it.
>>
>>92866416
>make request
>go to work
>come home
>purp delivers

BRUH

In exchange, I finished this while at work

https://pastebin.com/dWWeauuk
>>
>>92860116
I wonder if Toffee was the family butler or something. Either under cover or legit before leaving and becoming a warlord
>>
File: Heinous.png (3MB, 1246x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Heinous.png
3MB, 1246x1920px
>>92873778
>heinous anus
she didnt go to Mewni State College and drop out for this
>>
File: Moon is bored.png (1MB, 1856x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Moon is bored.png
1MB, 1856x1073px
>>92873920
i highly doubt they would let a Septarius butler guard the family in the times before the treaty
>>
>>92873876
Thanks for your dedication, really enjoying your work.
>>
>>92873920
we'd better be getting sum leep dore in battle for mewni

also if they kill off toffee during s3, then what the fuck are they gonna do s4? they cant stretch trying o kill toffee for 2 seasons. c-can they?
>>
>>92871793
I like a good recurring plot as much as the next anon, but shows like this kinda need episodes like that in order to make you care about shit. The plot of the episode may be stupid as hell (talking dog, banagic wand) but they still have the characters being themselves. Filler episodes provide an opportunity to flesh out your characters, without needing some really huge important event happening.
>>
File: diablo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
diablo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92873920
People like to portray Mewni as some kind of segregated apartheid state but it's even worse, we have every indication that monsters are basically killed on sight within the Kingdom. River hunts them for sport and wasn't that bothered when he thought he accidentally burned Buff Frog & friends alive.
I doubt any Mewman has (intelligent) monster workers, outside of special circumstances like Baby being (presumably) bound by magic.

There is the question if all the other Kingdoms are as xenophobic as the Mewmans. The Lucitors might not be, some of the attendants of the Blood Moon Ball looked pretty monstrous, though they could just be lesser demons and other non-"monster" creatures.
>>
File: ECLIPSA IS COMING.png (236KB, 598x426px) Image search: [Google]
ECLIPSA IS COMING.png
236KB, 598x426px
>>92874138
>then what the fuck are they gonna do s4?
Grandma's coming home....
>>
>>92867056
Now we need a pic of Miss Heinous on the keyboard to match this.
>>
>>92868202
i'm a huge bike nerd and the episode about bikes made me SO MAD
FUCK YOU MARCO YO FIXIE AINT SHIT
>>
>>92874278
Now we need a pic of Miss Anus on the keyboard to match this.
ftfy
>>
>>92868202
Who the fuck dyes a baby's hair?
>>
>>92872649
I'd probably want a Dimensional Knife/Fork to practice proper eating etiquette while jumping through portals
>>
File: Jarco love.png (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jarco love.png
160KB, 800x800px
>>92874338
its natural
>>
>>92871793
>Talking shit about Hungry Larry one of the best Halloween episodes I've ever seen and like the only one focusing on Marco's dad

Nah son
>>
>>92860370
We're on 4chan, dude. Rule 34 can't ever be over the line.
>>
>>92874117
I'm glad you are.

>tfw you realize you've spent a majority of your free time over the past 6 weeks writing vanilla fanfiction of an AU OC from a Disney kids show for the sole viewing pleasure of anonymous users on a Cantonese interpretive shadow dancing imageboard
>>
How does Star react when Marco tells her about the "things" he did with Hekapoo?
>>
>>92874610
Hey, at least you have an audience.
>>
>>92874610
Sounds like a worthy pursuit.
>>
>>92872344
>pointless episodes
No episode is pointless. The "filler" episodes are self-contained enjoyable experiences, and provide pacing for the story arcs. The plot-heavy episodes give us reasons to care about the characters and the setting, thus heightening out enjoyment of the filler.

SvtFoE without the filler would be an extremely short series full of cliches; total weeabu trash, not the literary masterpiece you seem to believe Nefcy is keeping from us.
>>
>>92874212
She actually looks pretty happy in that crystal.
>>
>>92874610
As long as you're having fun, it's fine. You have a lot of fans here too.
>>
>>92872649
I want a dimensional penis___
>>
File: Eclipsa kids.jpg (40KB, 564x629px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipsa kids.jpg
40KB, 564x629px
>>92874610
time well spent, in a sense.
>>92874785
shes happy cause shes about to buy mewni grandma candies to give to moon and star after they are captured
>>
>>92874875
>Eclipsa, despite being on the other side of the conflict and willing to fight her family for what she stands for, still loves them immensely
>she even has candies for her granddaughter
>while she has her granddaughter captured, she listens to her woes and gives life advice through telling stories of her youth

It's so endearing, yet so tragic. I want it to be a thing so badly. Animation in general could use more antagonists who can still feel positive emotion.
>>
>>92874875
Is Eclipsa necessarily Star's x-th-great-grandmother? The guidebook gives one example of inheritance passing to one princess' sister when the incumbent proved unqualified.
>>
>>92874610
You really should cross-post to ff.net or aooo, you'd get more of an audience.
>>
>>92875144
I worry that I'd seem like I'm becoming too much of a personality and that would piss off the mods. Keeping it in pastebin might help avoid that though.

Also, how the hell do I explain 4chan OC memes to a general audience without sounding like an autist?
>>
>>92875210
>I worry that I'd seem like I'm becoming too much of a personality and that would piss off the mods. Keeping it in pastebin might help avoid that though.

Fair point. You don't have to announce it though. At least post it for a wider audience when it has finished.

>Also, how the hell do I explain 4chan OC memes to a general audience without sounding like an autist?

Monstar has spread to other sites by now.
>>
>>92875210
>Also, how the hell do I explain 4chan OC memes to a general audience without sounding like an autist?
Don't bother. Either it'll go over their heads, or they'll think themselves "cool" for "getting it".
>>
>>92855839
Will the network even allow that kind of thing to be aired?
>>
File: 1496020523726.png (311KB, 1156x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1496020523726.png
311KB, 1156x1204px
Time for best girl
>>
File: 1479762569287.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479762569287.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
Welcome to the END GAME
>>
>>92875718
Why is she so smug?
>>
>>92875676
It's dark, but it's not THAT dark.
Is it? I'm kinda desensitized, but kids should already have read something similar in their respective region/world history class, right?
>>
File: jarco_endgame.jpg (92KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
jarco_endgame.jpg
92KB, 625x420px
>>92875722
>>
File: hekabooty.png (591KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
hekabooty.png
591KB, 4000x4000px
>>92875787
with a body like that who wouldn't be?
>>
>>92875875
I agree, Jarco is like an iceburg.
>>
File: eclipsa starco.jpg (247KB, 750x2138px) Image search: [Google]
eclipsa starco.jpg
247KB, 750x2138px
>>92875143
Glossaryck directly says she's Moon's eighth great-grandmother, making her Star's ninth.
>>
File: 1493879022330.png (595KB, 1000x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1493879022330.png
595KB, 1000x1190px
>>92875718
This is true endgame
>>
>>92875718
Shortstack heka bully star and marco when????
>>
File: Markapoo.png (821KB, 852x814px) Image search: [Google]
Markapoo.png
821KB, 852x814px
>>92876052
>This is true endgame
It's really more of a halftime show, at best.
>>
File: Mystic Room Suck Transform.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mystic Room Suck Transform.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>92875676
Did you miss the picture book about Mewmans committing genocide and setting fire to forests full of fleeing civilians?
>>
File: It[HURTS]DeathCultists.png (1MB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
It[HURTS]DeathCultists.png
1MB, 1280x886px
Death cultists have infested the world.

India.

America.

Europe.

Africa.

Hawaii.

The 13's Elite.

Make of that what you will, and goodluck.
>>
>>92876903
What is the mewming of this?
>>
File: 1496291173151.jpg (123KB, 852x814px) Image search: [Google]
1496291173151.jpg
123KB, 852x814px
>>92876526
>>
>>92877111
you're still doing this
>>
>>92877122
Yes, and?
>>
>>92877210
keep doing it
>>
File: 149603731444.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
149603731444.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>92877210
You are disgusting in many ways.
>>
>>92877229
Hey, I thought that the Cvckistani were the sworn enemies of the Kekistani. That depiction of the Prophet Pepe is blasphemous.
>>
>>92872344
Why the hell would you want to bring anyone into the show if they can't appreciate it for what it is?

If they'd need to be somehow lured in because they'd hate it otherwise it's better to let them miss it
>>
>>92871793
This attitude honestly its why I think that actively trying to lure lorefags into the show through giving them lists of which episodes to skip as "unimportant" is a huge mistake.

It brings retards like these to the fandom, who don't really like the show for what it is. They want a different show and only watched this one because some dipshit kept insisting that it's really deep and has a serious plot just you wait these are the minimum episodes you must watch to get it, everything else can be cut out

If you don't like the show, don't watch it. You can go watch Voltron or whatever if you want a more serious show
>>
File: starpepeflygoogleyes.png (925KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
starpepeflygoogleyes.png
925KB, 960x960px
>>92877229
Not even that guy, but
>>
>>92877583
only tangentially related but voltron is one of the most bland and dull cartoons i've ever seen
only reason people give it any attention at all is because there are so few action cartoons, or they want to fuck the characters
>>
File: 1492365725632.jpg (72KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1492365725632.jpg
72KB, 800x534px
Diamonds are forever. Goodluck telling your parents and family this.
When Marco came into the game he made his own L.A.I.N.

Denounce Satan, and you shall have the immortality you seek. Did you really think you'd get to have the fruit of life without dropping him?

The ship of humanity is the Titanic:
Only the women and children are saved. Denounces what created you [Satan] And you shall have that long life you seek.
',:^)
>>
>>92877583
I don't even see what the big deal is. Lorefags definitely found this series anyway.
t. Lorefag
>>
>>92869603
Better than Jackie dating Oskar
Part of me thinks it's planned from the beginning though
The two Thomas's
>>
>>92868098
Of course they have no chemistry, they haven't met yet.
Same goes for Janna and Tom but didn't stop the fan artists.
>>
>>92877814
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>92860313
Somebody please make that pic.
>>
File: 1486534771770.jpg (84KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486534771770.jpg
84KB, 400x352px
Satan is dead. Killed by Marco.
So, continue to worship a dead demon, and continue to give power to Marco.

Do you want to die?
Samael's Marco's guardian.
And Sam is certainly no devil.

There can be no falling. Marco's seen death. Marco's already created his L.A.I.N.

Lilith = The World.
Marco = A human male.
Satan = Deader than a door-nail.
Diamonds = Forever.
>>
>>92877952
I'm pretty sure your just saying words, but it almost feels meaningful.
Either way, I'm just trying to hit the bump limit on these threads without talking to myself.
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (39KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
39KB, 361x500px
>>92866656
>tfw got master degree in nuclear physics
>tfw spent less than 500$ in 6 years
>tfw free education

plebs
>>
File: 1489980321440.png (80KB, 4981x3525px) Image search: [Google]
1489980321440.png
80KB, 4981x3525px
>>92878026

You really think death wants to simply eliminate humanity without giving us humans a fighting chance?

This isn't Adventure Time.
Death isn't a Lick.
Death just is.
>>
>>92877838
Jackie getting knocked up by Oskar and having to drop out of school is the perfect development for her character.

Well, other than becoming a villain and being Toffee's fucktoy.
>>
i just want ludo to win
>>
File: 15c.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
15c.gif
252KB, 838x650px
>>92877814
>When Marco came into the game he made his own L.A.I.N.
Don't cross the streams, Star is already giving me enough waifu/daughteru conflict
>>
File: USS Starco.jpg (66KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
USS Starco.jpg
66KB, 780x519px
>>92875875
Your reference fails without a boat. The USS Starco, however...
>>
>>92867097
>>
File: Since_Queen_Eclipsa_Artwork.png (87KB, 495x479px) Image search: [Google]
Since_Queen_Eclipsa_Artwork.png
87KB, 495x479px
>>92878206
Streams were crossed at birth. The show may say otherwise but Star is wed to a "monster"
Marco is simply a vampire. Chosen by heaven, exalted by hell. Whatever happens in this show the truth remains eternal:

Star is wed to a vampire. Star isn't wed to a normal human male.
The impossible has been made possible.

A megadeuce chooses its dominus. Star chose Marco, and Marco has the power of the entire cybernetic world. Marco is no mere human, but the entire Earth.

Queen Star.
King Moon.

YE GUILTY
>>
File: It[HURTS]DeathCultists.png (892KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
It[HURTS]DeathCultists.png
892KB, 1280x886px
Don't think you can mirror this.
Samael will take your soul before you can.
>>
File: hyper bolic time training.png (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
hyper bolic time training.png
17KB, 600x400px
/r/'d from Tumblr...

I'm really liking doing these simple sketches.
>>
>>92878856
Schwarzwald go home. You're drunk.
>>
>>92879004
>tfw you can't decided between Lotte or Sucy
>>
File: 1496192810434.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1496192810434.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>92879004
I see tits, MODS
>>
File: 1494552513496.webm (827KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494552513496.webm
827KB, 508x720px
>>92879101
Everyone knows Sucy is best grill
>>
File: 1489432954494.png (355KB, 478x717px) Image search: [Google]
1489432954494.png
355KB, 478x717px
>>92879133
Lotte has low self-confidence though, you could probably get her to do some freaky shit. Also she probably writes lewd Night Fall fics when Akko and Sucy are asleep.
>>
>>92878200
Ludo got possessed by Toffee. Ludo is just a pawn, he is far more weak.
>>
>>92878961
Is Randy punching Marco in the nuts?
>>
>>92872649
coiled sword
>>
File: star_puppy_swap.png (136KB, 233x379px) Image search: [Google]
star_puppy_swap.png
136KB, 233x379px
>>92870989
>filename
kek
>>
>>92879004
Source?
>>
>>
File: 1481826419628.png (308KB, 862x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1481826419628.png
308KB, 862x1002px
>>92880100
Little Witch Academia
>>
>>92880447
The image, not the series
>>
File: TeodoraHips.gif (379KB, 234x315px) Image search: [Google]
TeodoraHips.gif
379KB, 234x315px
>>92861375

Meh, Teodora was better. Demencia is pure deviantart garbage.
>>
File: image.png (18KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 420x500px
im drunk fuck and my dogs getting put down tomorrow but these threads are comfortable. thank you all for the content and comeradery
>>
File: aint that the way.jpg (80KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
aint that the way.jpg
80KB, 600x607px
>>92880825
Shit sucks, man. I love you (no homo (but it's okay if it is for you))
>>
File: ur welcome.jpg (21KB, 330x187px) Image search: [Google]
ur welcome.jpg
21KB, 330x187px
>>92880825
yeah these threads are nice
>>
File: zWuO5dL.jpg (111KB, 720x1015px) Image search: [Google]
zWuO5dL.jpg
111KB, 720x1015px
>>92854936
>>
>>92880825
>my dogs getting put down tomorrow

thats rough bro, i hope youre coping it well
>>
File: RxIayzl.jpg (11KB, 229x293px) Image search: [Google]
RxIayzl.jpg
11KB, 229x293px
>>92865820
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 891x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 891x768px
>>92881003
>>92881145
thank you guys very much. im doin alright, shes like 15 and has had a great home for many years. soon she'll have all the cheese she can handle.
>>92881045
they really are, ive been comin here the past few months in my downtime and havin a ball
>>
>>92877583
If it wasn't for lorefags you would have as much of a big "fandbase" as Uncle Grandpa and Fairy odd Parents, you moron. And the only artists would be 5 year old kids trying to draw Star.
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 214

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.