[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Inhumans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 320x486.jpg (84KB, 386x307px) Image search: [Google]
320x486.jpg
84KB, 386x307px
Do you like Inhumans?
>>
>>92853777
No.
>>
Only Naja, she's a cute
>>
what the fuck he aged like a hundred years in a couple of months
>>
>>92853876
Stan Lee started sucking the life out of Ike after he tried to get him off Marvel's payroll.
>>
>>92853777

That's racist
>>
Ike "Jews are pretty much Inhuman" Perlmutter is hopefully gonna lose influence after Inhumans flops.

>>92853876
Nigga the photo on the left is from the 80's and the only photo we had of him till the Trump Administration. Guy hides like a mother fucker
>>
>>92853994
Good. Drain him good, Stan.
>>
>>92853777
>Do you like Inhumans?
No. And we just go ahead and call them "Jews."
>>
>>92854047
>Perlmutter is hopefully gonna lose influence after Inhumans flops
How so? He'll still be the third biggest shareholder in Disney behind Iger and George Lucas.
>>
>>92853777
Yes, and I hate what Perlmutter has done to them. Better to live in mild obscurity with the occasional mini or guest appearance in another book than the treatment they got.
>>
>>92853777
Someone should take that old picture of Ike and put it through that face app to see if its accurate to how he looks now
>>
>>92854047
>Guy hides like a mother fucker
It's almost like a guy who shot unarmed kids wants to keep a low profile or something
>>
I've always liked ol' Blackagar Boltagon in everything I've seen him in.

The few issues I read of Ellis's run on Karnak were great.

Crystal's little hairstripe is cute.

...that's about all I know. Medusa seems a tad boring (I never cared aesthetically for hair powers) and Maximus feels like a discount Loki, but I've never read much of the characters... so I dunno.
>>
>>92859641
source
>>
>>92859641
is this from his days as an Israeli radical?
>>
>shithumans show premiering in a death timeslot

IKE BTFO
>>
>>92853777
He really looks like the kind of asshole that would shiv his own mother for a dollar.
>>
>>92853777
>Before the Inhumans push and after the Inhumans push
>>
I've just read the new Hulk series with Jen. And guess who was the star of the first arc? Latent inhuman! When will this push stop?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.