[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ YouTube stream when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

/co/ YouTube stream when?
>>
>>92853707
we dont need to be even more like reddit
>>
>>92853707
Wasnt some one going to do this?
I remember seeing a thrrad a few days ago about someone taking suggestions on what to stream
>>
>>92853897
you too cool for school?
>>
>>92853917
Hopefully
Would be great
>>
>>92853927
2 cool 4 scool
2 rad 4 classd
2 adequate 4 education
>>
>>92854144
I actually laughed when the last one didn't rhyme
>>
>>92853707
I want something like the Birdhouse again. I miss it.
>>
>>92853927
why would i be posting here on a wednesday morning?
>>
>>92854229
The birdhouse?
>>
>>92854250
/co/ stream from many years ago. It specialized in old cartoons. It's what reintroduced me to Bots Master. The people where really chill and fun to watch cartoons with.
>>
>>92853707
There was an anon a few days ago who said he'd consider streaming five hours of content a day, but no word since.
>>
>>92855898
>>92857477
>>92858348
>>92860215
sage
>>
>>92853707
I already do a weekly stream for /ctg/, I don't feel like doing any more than that.
>>
>>92861125
do it
>>
>>92861130
Naw, I'll stick to recreating a Saturday morning cartoon block one a week for /ctg/.

If you want to do something bigger do it yourself.
>>
>>92861170
Maybe eventually
It'd probably piss /co/ right off though
>>
I was thinking of doing something like this, if I make it happen I'll notify /co/.
>>
>>92861539
The problem is that the rules don't allow for advertising, so if you make a thread about your stream, it probably won't end well for you.

I've heard stories about how /co/ used to have a Delgo stream, but the mods cracked down on it.
>>
>>92862679
But why? Who does this hurt here on 4chan?
>>
>>92862755
IDK, but there is a reason that you can't say "cytu {d0t} be" or post any links it. It's one of the best ways to have everyone watch a video in sync, but any posts with a proper link will be stopped by the spam filter. It happened before my time, but I'm guessing that it was something that was taking over the boards like Hunger Games were a few years ago, so the mods shut it down.

I stick to just hosting the /ctg/ stream since if I make the Saturday morning cartoon block it's own thread it might get shut down. It has made it so that only a small handful of people show up, but it's comfy.
>>
>>92863007
Seems like a stream wouldn't be hard to find though as long as it was talked about and not linked
I don't see why it would need its own general
>>
>>92863102
>Seems like a stream wouldn't be hard to find though as long as it was talked about and not linked
Depends where it is hosted. If you can't even say the name of the site that you are streaming on it doesn't really work. Although I guess a stream on Youtube would get around this, but Youtube is awful at streaming.

>I don't see why it would need its own general
Me neither, but that's all only my speculation, you'll have to track down a really old member to learn the true story.
>>
It won't really work if you want a wide variety of shows, content ID a shit.

Fiddled around with livestreaming an episode of a couple cartoons before I got banned:

detected:star vs, steven universe (newest ep, right after it came out), clarence
undetected:spongebob, king of the hill, american dad, loud house

Spongebob & Loud House did get picked up by in the archived video immediately afterward. It appears to be an glitch/oversight that some stuff goes undetected when Livestreamed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.