[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't it going down? You guys said it would go down.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 41

File: Screenshot_20170531-083118.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170531-083118.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Why isn't it going down?

You guys said it would go down.
>>
No we didn't, /tv/ did
>>
Stop making these threads
>>
You faggots have been bullying us for years. You didn't stop putting RT scores as gospel. You acted so superior and smug, laughing at us and putting us down for the fact that we DARED to be excited about an upcoming movie about a character we like. Sometimes you mocked us because we were "easy to troll". Sometimes you mean every mean word you said.

Nothing was out of the boundaries. You didn't respect a man's depression. You didn't respect even a little girls suicide. How does it feel to be on the wrong side of History? Because that's where you are right now. This movie have revealed your evil nature. Because, right now, you have NOTHING to say. You're all scared. Your daily source of fun and "epik trolling" is dead and it will never come back.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MARVELFAGS? WHOS' LAUGHING NOW?
>>
>>92853656
>4 away from being certified
THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPENING
>>
>>92853677
I'm laughing at your post.
>>
>>92853669

mm no sweetie
>>92853308
>>92853419
>>
>>92853677
me still since DCs flagship character is a feminist
>>
>>92853677
This is autism
>>
>>92853656
Wait until audience score.
Group pressure and people that doesn't have agendas to cover will change it, and critics that score after it will be more impartial.
>>
I'm tired of superhero movies about white males saving the world. This is a nice change.
>>
threads like these are proof that we either need /cape/ or Rule 16: all live action discussion belongs in /tv/
>>
>>92853656
i'm really surprised how Marveldrones just disappeared, WW threads just fell as soon as Marvelfags realized they loose this time.
>>
>>92853677
nice false flag, mousketeer
>>
File: l.png (60KB, 965x278px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
60KB, 965x278px
>>92853727
>>
>>92853669
Sorry, but /co/ hated the precious entries of the DCEU, unlike /tv/.

The good side is that all the critics say that this is good because it is not like the previous movies.
>>
>>92853727
>being a woman = being a feminist
Go outside
>>
File: 1493307449987.jpg (405KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493307449987.jpg
405KB, 2880x1800px
>>92853709
this

RT has proven just how unreliable and SJW it really is
>>
>>92853656
im so glad im not partisan, i get to enjoy the movies that are good and i get to shit on and avoid the movies that are bad

guardians 2 is better than guardians 1, the DCU is shit, ledger is the best joker, and doctor strange was good

im probably not going to see WW though because im suspicious, after three shits they finally make a good movie out of nowhere?
>>
File: SuicideFlop.jpg (95KB, 758x308px) Image search: [Google]
SuicideFlop.jpg
95KB, 758x308px
>>92853656
Finally a movie that DIDNT FLOP. 4th try is the charm
>>
It's not going down. The war is over and you lost.
>>
>>92853827
Why did you post a movie that didn't flop?
>>
>>92853827
one of these days you people are going to have to figure out what "flop" actually means
>>
File: 1481976691070.jpg (76KB, 509x514px) Image search: [Google]
1481976691070.jpg
76KB, 509x514px
>>92853835
>one good movie
>marvel "losing the war"

okay kid, come back to us when you have 10+ good to great films

by the way, just because we like the marvel movies more (because they're actually good) doesnt mean we don't want good DC movies
>>
>>92853731
I think it's unlikely that the audience score will be bad. WW isn't a hijack of a cult classic in the name of muh wimmynz, it's a cape flick about a woman.

Sure, it may be that some critics are praising it becuase they feel they need to, but the reports of Gadot doing a good job and having a great chemistry with Pine's Trevor and also about the villain/third act being weak ass shit are consistent.

And one of 2 bad reviews rn is from motherfucking guardian, the herald of all the cheap SJW agenda vehicles which makes me feel hopeful about the movie.
>>
>>92853669
These threads are made by /tv/. People who earnestly reply to them are /tv/. Literally everyone who participates in these retarded """"discussions"""" about capeshit movies is /tv/. You're all /tv/, and you all need to go back there.
>>
>>92853656
>97%

>Average rating 7.7

How does that work really?

Ten outta ten worth more than four out of five stars. Is a B plus treated the same as a four out of five? And where does a thumbs up fit?
>>
>>92853863
Faggot. You have been wanting this movie to do bad since the actress was revealed. So you can just vomit your smug self satisfaction here. Suck it.
>>
>>92853656
>liking capeshit without capes
Damn the (((dorks xD))) and their shitty taste
>>
File: 1496152694926.png (129KB, 1920x551px) Image search: [Google]
1496152694926.png
129KB, 1920x551px
>>92853785
>>
>>92853863
I don't

Good DC movies mean that people might want something different from the great movies of based marvel and that might open the way for BAD marvel movies and that might lead to financial trouble and selling off character rights like last time

so no no good DC movies even if they're only "good" because MUH WOMYNS
>>
>>92853677
>Marvel movies are still fresh
>Marvel movies are still hits
>DC movies were already hits
>Now they have a fresh movie

Nobody lost. Everybody won.
>>
>>92853677
>obvious sarcasm
>people responding as if it's genuine or bait
Did people forget what jokes are?
>>
>>92853900
nice projecting, i'm going to go watch WW and enjoy it just like i did GotG2
>>
>>92853878
Anything better than 5 it's considered good, the 97% it's the good critics, the average its 7.7.
>>
>>92853859
The fact that it didnt make enough money to pay back its investors? Cause the movie did that too.
F
L
O
P
>>
File: agents of M.O.U.S.E.jpg (189KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
agents of M.O.U.S.E.jpg
189KB, 701x1000px
>>92853656
>Why isn't it going down?
Two words m'dood: False Flagging.
>>
>>92853878
>How does that work really?

97% chance you will like the movie to any extent, 7.7 is the actual average opinion about the movie.

And I guess the score is normalized, at least that's how I would implement it.
So if you have a critic that grades the movies like in school you have
F < F+ < D- < D < D+ < C- < C < C+ < B- < B < B+ < A- < A
which means each grade is ~10/13 points on a 1-10 spectrum
>>
File: toppest of critics.png (217KB, 761x346px) Image search: [Google]
toppest of critics.png
217KB, 761x346px
>>92853878
better?
>>
>>92853827
It's a flop in terms of quality but it did great at the box office.
>>
>>92853968
Okay so its the percentage that say its "good" not tied to their actual scores.
>>
File: ghostbusters-rotten-tomatoes.jpg (79KB, 748x344px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-rotten-tomatoes.jpg
79KB, 748x344px
>>92853656
And don't forget Luke Cage's fucking 96%
>>
File: 1496039136545.jpg (40KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496039136545.jpg
40KB, 768x576px
>mfw Wonder Woman is the biggest financial success of the franchise
>>
>>92854003
>it did great at the box office.
Not great enough
>>
File: NEPOTISM.png (29KB, 741x86px) Image search: [Google]
NEPOTISM.png
29KB, 741x86px
THEY LET FAMILY MEMBERS REVIEW THIS?!

I can't believe people trust this garbage site
>>
>>92854061
it's hilarious how these morons keep forgetting marketing and the reshoots
>>
>>92854026
>77% after 60 reviews

Sweetie, try 97% after 76 reviews before drawing any comparisons :)
>>
>>92854061
It did.

BvS was the one that fell short of WB's expectations.
>>
>>92853731
>W-wait until the audience score

>Damn near universal positive reception from the screening two weeks back and the fan screenings last week.

Give it uppppp
>>
I'm only slightly triggered because I've already seen both and "Wonder Woman" ain't better than based "Logan".
>>
>>92854095
>Gal Gadot's casting was like a miracle for the studio, as her performance is instantly the stuff of legends. We saw the potential in Batman v Superman, but Wonder Woman confirms it -- this is an example of top-tier actor-to-character merging in the genre, akin to Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Christopher Reeve as Superman, or Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. She seems to bring much of her own personality to the role, imbuing it with a genuineness, an earnestness, and a charming humor that we've seen in Gadot's own public appearances as well.

I always rooted for her. Thank you Snyder
>>
>>92854120
>fan screenings are positive

Does it, dare I say it, make you think.
>>
I'm glad it's good, since I didn't really care about DCEU's last entries.

I doubt it actually deserves its 97% score, but I expect it to be enjoyable based on the trailers. For some reason critics really overrate some superhero movies, I don't think Doctor Strange or Logan deserve to be in the 90+ range either. They were both fun though and I had a good time at the cinema.
>>
>>92854128
Tell me what you like on her acting skills.

Or how she looks like the character.

Go on.
>>
>>92853875
Anon, you do realise the hypocrisy of your statement right
>>
>Gadot does a magnificent job with this complex mixture of emotions and motivations in Diana, as well as the many grand fight and action sequences (more on those in a moment), and I can't imagine anyone else in the role -- she is Wonder Woman now, through and through.

>>92854121
Logan is the best "superhero" movie of all time tho
>>
>>92854128
That's pretty hyperbolic. She's very charming but strains with the more dramatically-charged scenes.

Then again she's the first movie Wonder Woman. She'll carry the banner of "perfect casting" since there isn't much to compare her with. Kinda' like Tobey Maguire once upon a time.
>>
>>92854175
I don't know. I didn't see the movie. But I'm planning to :^)
>>
File: 1496086013367.jpg (260KB, 1800x878px) Image search: [Google]
1496086013367.jpg
260KB, 1800x878px
I love the DCEU, from start to finish. Suicide Squad I like rather than love, as it's more shallow than MoS and BvS, and I'm not especially interested in the cast. From what I'm seeing, and hearing (especially how the director took inspiration from the classic Superman films and the silver age) I'm looking forwards to Wonder Woman.

That said, the strange critical reaction to the DCEU isn't dead. It's just Wonder Woman confused the loony left; it might be DCEU, but it's also got a strong female lead. You can actively see the pain on some critics faces in video reviews as they praise it, often backhandedly.

So personally I don't think this is a case of 'now you have to admit the DCEU is shit, or WW isn't good' so much as 'their mindsets can't let them shit on WW just because it's DCEU'.

As a DCEU fan I dare say WW is rating higher than it should by a good 20% just because muh strong female lead. Same way I believe that the rest of the DCEU was rated 20% or so lower than it should have been for political and social reasons rather than quality. I always trust the user reviews most.
>>
>>92854193
Well someone somewhere wants her to be a star.

And films where great acting isn't expected works I guess.
>>
NO ITS NOT FAIR

DISNEY IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE HERE

GOD FUCKING DAMN RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>92854217
They were low-rated because they were bad movies, my dude.
>>
>>92854217
>When you finally "win" with critics but still can't let go of conspiracy theories
>>
File: Hmmm.jpg (34KB, 799x598px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.jpg
34KB, 799x598px
>>92853656
Gonna be honest, 97% just makes me suspicious.

97% is the same aggregate score as Fury Road. The individual reviews, however, make it sound nowhere near as good. A lot of them actually spend most of their time lashing it, then give it a fresh rating at the end. I was pretty hyped when it was sitting at around 90% but now I'm certain something is wrong with how the film is being reviewed.

Because I know this shit ain't Fury Road level, and if a website is trying to tell me it is, something's amiss. Still, fingers crossed, hopefully it's at least good.
>>
>The action sequences in Wonder Woman set a new standard for the genre. It has excellent hand-to-hand superhero combat on par with Batman's warehouse scene in Batman v Superman or Cap's fights against Batroc and Bucky in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. But it also has epic war scenes, fantastic sword-and-sandal battles (the Amazon battle on the beach is an instant classic), and big-scale superhero action set pieces bringing down buildings and demonstrating the full scale of superheroism and super-villainy.
>>
>>92853818
>Im glad im not partisan but fuck all DC products
>btw don't miss Disney's Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 in theaters now!
>>
>>92854217
you are an idiot if you think you cannot have different opinions on individual movies.

and tell me exactly how SS was rated 20% lower than it should have despite being a steaming pile of garbage with a soundtrack made by a fucking pleb
>>
>>92853656
> Gadot is gonna be the fact of DCEU like RDJ is for Marvel

kek, we all win
>>
>>92854292
>Im glad im not partisan but fuck all DC products

...Did you not notice him praising a DC product right there in that post?

Dear Lord you company loyalists are el retardo.
>>
>>92854254

Nah, that's just like your opinion, my man.

>>92854265

It's not a conspiracy or a theory that the left has gone fucking insane. Just looking at LGBT marches for Muslim rights. Look at the political reaction to the refugee crisis, and how everyone is having peace-huddles every time a load of people get murdered by members of a 'Great Faith'. The worlds fucked and so are the minds of a large swath of the population.

But this isn't the place. Instead I'll settle for saying; get fucked. I see what I see.
>>
>>92854315
Poor bastards.

>>92854291
Time to throw away "Night of the living Squirrel." I guess its truly been surpassed.
>>
expect the exact same RT ratings for Black Panther and Captain Marvel, judged on the gender/race then actual film quality
>>
>>92854336
>It's not a conspiracy or a theory
yes it is, its some /x/ tier shit
>>
>>92854283
Fury Road was shit.
>>
>>92854324
Ledger's Joker is overrated as fuck, he was nothing special.
>>
>>92854283
tomatometer doesn't account for a review being lukewarm positive instead of being a full on hard on for the movie.

If you have a movie that isn't an obvious travesty the probability of a blockbuster getting a rotten review is lower.

RT critics also are jumping on banwagons like there's no tomorrow. They all fapped over TFA despite it being a mediocre tier regurgitation of New Hope.

Fury Road probably has a much better average score.
>>
File: 1492180784745.gif (181KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1492180784745.gif
181KB, 500x283px
>>92853656
Are we forgetting that most reviews say that this is better than the other DCEU movies because it looks nothing like them? That the reviewers take their time to insult BvS?

As someone who always shit on MOS, BvS and SS, I'M HAPPY.

I WON.
>>
>>92854381
And an actual Lead Female that's Badass.
>>
How can it be that even though /co/ has had RT dick measuring threads almost every single day of the week for years now, somehow there are still people who still don't understand what the percentage rating and the average rating respectively are meant to indicate?
>>
>>92854336
>It's not a conspiracy or a theory that the left has gone fucking insane

t. Far right conspiracy theorists
>>
>>92854405
Which is good. But I think the 97 will hurt trying to get same results and could still destroy the whole thing. Like if the audience also flocks to this over the weekend THEN we'll see reshoots for League for additional Wonder Woman.
>>
>>92854381
I'm aware of how the site works. I just honestly don't understand why some of these reviews are considered fresh.

I mean, not to throw a bus in front of the hype train or anything, but have people been reading these reviews? They're not actually that great, a lot of them are really worrying actually.

There's a few that literally do nothing but complain about the film, but they're rated fresh anyway. The Rolling Stone one for example is completely different from the impression its tagline quote gives - that quote is pretty much the only good thing it says about the movie, and it's not even referring to Gadot's acting, just how athletic she is.

Who decides whether these reviews are fresh or not?
>>
>>92854376
I love how manchildren in /co/ always have the shittiest opinions.
>>
>>92854358
>>92854432

And once more, get fucked. I don't give two shits about your opinions on my views.
>>
I'm not sure why everyone here has a vested interest in this movie being bad. I think Warner Brother is due for a win.
>>
>>92854471
I wanted to touch on this as well. RT is shit also because when there's a score-less review it's not uncommon to see opinions that you'd consider positive/negative being treated the opposite.

This is probably the only field where I'd consider a possibility of RT shilling against/for a movie.

I trust Metacritic more becuase of that, but you equally can just click "top critics", because it's pretty much the same reviews that make those two groups
>>
>Critics say Gadot is great as Wonder Woman
>Said the same thing about her in BvS
>She was awful in that
I will believe it when I see it.
>>
>>92854473
I love how thats not even a valid rebuttal. Prove he was anything but shit. My proof is the movies poor reviews
>>
>>92854507
>I don't give two shits about your opinions on my insane conspiracy theories.

ftfy
>>
>>92854521
You're making a mistake by thinking that they do.

Most people just want comicbook movies to be good. There's just a bunch of insecure company loyalists running around screeching about how this film getting a high score totally vindicates their endless endeavor to get everyone to admit that BvS and MoS were anything but shit.

What they don't realize is, by the sound of the reviews, the 'Marveldrones' got what they wanted - a good DC film that is good because it is absolutely nothing like its previous offerings.

I guess there are a few people being suspicious, too, but I think they have a right to be so. DC's track record has been appalling and we've seen exaggerated scores like this in other shit films that reviewers have propped up as feminist icons. There's nothing wrong with hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.
>>
>>92854507
Nobody gives a shit about your "views", /pol/boy.
>>
>>92854564
Are you confused?

TDK didn't get majorly poor reviews. The response to it was overwhelmingly positive.

Are you mixing Health Ledger up with Jared Leto?
>>
>>92854589
You're a faggot and you are already preparing a bag of excuses to badmouth this movie. Eat a dick and choke
>>
>>92854662
i kinda hope that he isn't, because I love contrarians that feel good about themselves for shitting on the performance that probably made the whole movie, aquired instant cult status and won an oscar (wasted award though, should go to RDJ that year)
>>
>>92854719
How insecure.
>>
>>92853656
People rarely watch it.
>>
>>92854719
>everyone that doesn't immediately believe and put unquestioning faith in it is a hater and and ENEMY!!"!!!4RF

The hypocrisy is real.

I want this film to be good. I just have pretty valid reasons to be suspicious of the score, just as I have pretty valid reasons to be suspicious when an MCU movie comes out (let's be honest now, hype invariably adds 5-10% to every MCU movie).

I'm not going to abandon reason simply because I'd like it if DC made a really really good film. That's retarded.
>>
>>92854829
don't waste time for that faggot, he clearly came out as a company loyalist that you talked about earlier.

there's nothing wrong with being sceptical about capeshit, especially MCU ones.

I also hope WW is actually a great movie because maybe this way DCEU moviegoers will finely have a reference and a standard to hold WB to instead of learning to love garbage like Susquad
>>
>>92853656
>tfw I don't care about ratings and just watch stuff for my own enjoyment
It stuns me how autistic most of /co/ is with this sort of shit. I hate company wars as much as the next guy but when autists on /co/ and /tv/ argue about this shit, I find it hilarious.
>>
>>92855225
I'm bothered by how many people will argue over the numbers despite being oblivious to what the numbers mean.
>>
>>92853656
I still don't like rotten tomatoes.
Fuck anyone who'd give Halloween 4 that low of a score.
>>
>>92853656
now it's 78 reviews and still 97%

clearly the site is broken
>>
>>92854993

Suicide Squad was a passable action flick with some nice effects, and an interesting cast. I'd personally give it a 6 out of 10. Good, not Great. But MoS and BvS were 7 individually, and 8 taken as a pair.

On the MCU side of things, most of their films seem to be great, and then I never watch them again or feel like watching them again. Several are good stand-alone films I can get an itching to watch, like Winter Soldier and Iron Man 1, but over all they are all flash no impact. They dazzle you, but not for much longer than it takes to drive home from the cinema. I still like them and generally go to see the movies, they are mindless fun. They are pretty much the Transformers, or Fast, movies of Cape.
>>
Where is Evansposters now? You spout RT scores as if it was the Bible but where are you now? Goes to show Marvel drones are the biggest hypocrites.
>>
>>92855264
I'm honestly still pissing myself laughing at DCEU fans praising the numbers when they constantly ranted on about how the numbers didn't matter.
>>
File: 435345235234.gif (1000KB, 449x291px) Image search: [Google]
435345235234.gif
1000KB, 449x291px
>>92855449
>spend years spamming 4chan with Evans faces coupled with RT score
>suddenly WW beats every MCU film ever
>not a single Evans face posted after
Damn, is this what they call droning?
>>
>>92853656
Why do you people actually care so much? It doesn't mean anything outside of DC learning from its fuckups. Not everything needs to be a round of Us VS Them just so you can inflate your egos over a shitty nerd culture movie.
>>
>>92855480
No, it's just called autism. And despite what you say, DCEU fans are just as bad as MCU fans.
>>
>>92855435
>>92855480
>keep throwing shit at the wall
>something sticks
wow
>>
File: 148673446431.png (482KB, 1193x740px) Image search: [Google]
148673446431.png
482KB, 1193x740px
>>92853827
At last!
>>
Marvelfags don't really care, anon.

Everyone wins.

DCfags are forced to admit RT has merit, and this serves as a lesson to DC on what sort of films they should make.
>>
>>92855506
I don't recall DC fans ever forcing RT scores this hard even when TDK/TDKR was killing it. There was no need to. But I guess the inferiority complex of Marvel fanboys got the best of them.

Hopefully this puts a proper end to RT spamming and we can go back to, you know, discuss the actual films on their own merits. God forbid that happens.
>>
>>92855549
Or rather, Marvelfags learn that RT site is just the representation of a 100 opinions for a film that is seen by millions and therefore does no way override common discussion on the merits of a film.

But hey I guess it's easier being a brain-dead buffoon just slavishly abiding to numbers.
>>
File: 1491965461887.png (111KB, 1037x586px) Image search: [Google]
1491965461887.png
111KB, 1037x586px
>>92853979
Oh no...
>>
File: supersmug.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [Google]
supersmug.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
>>92855593

You guys got did well and you're STILL so angry.

I don't get it.
>>
File: 1496162386918.png (1MB, 1280x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1496162386918.png
1MB, 1280x1276px
>>92855556
I suppose all that shitposting about le marlel shills and the bribed critics were apart of my imagination. I suppose the autistic shitposting yesterday was apart of my imagination too.

And you say Marvel fanboys have the inferiority complex.
>>
>>92854471
>Who decides whether these reviews are fresh or not?

The reviewers themselves

So the tone really does matter. If it's fun they'll still recommend it, if it's not they won't.
>>
>>92855636
You entirely missed the point of my post which is really sad.

>Or rather, Marvelfags learn that RT site is just the representation of a 100 opinions for a film that is seen by millions and therefore does no way override common discussion on the merits of a film.

It's time we put a proper end to RT spamming and return to actually discussing the films.
>>
>>92855371
>But MoS and BvS were 7 individually, and 8 taken as a pair.

I would honestly grade them as a 4 and a 3, respectively.

They're just such a mess.
>>
>>92855656
>Using Snyder's dead kid as an argument against Marvelfans
Case in point.
>>
Because it's a movie starring a female jew who openly celebrated Palestinians getting killed. It just can't go down goy.
>>
>>92855656
Wonder Woman lasso of truth showed their true nature. Poetry.
>>
>>92855708
He's using Marvelfans as arguments against Marvelfans.

Or maybe Marvel mental patients would be a better phrase.
>>
>>92854026
Luke Cage is enjoyable, though.
Should've used Jessica Jones which also got good ratings because of a pussy pass.
>>
>>92853656
Posts with a rotten tomatoes image should be removed immediately.
>>
>>92855739
This.
Anyway, if I could I would kill every Marvel that exist.

They are worthless trash, inferior and should be wiped out.
>>
>>92853677
Your therapist?
>>
>>92855739
>>92855768
>this much autism over company wars
kek, I fucking love it. Keep making me laugh.
>>
>>92855637
Yes and suddenly mouseketeers don't care about RT reviewers after years of parading them.
>>
>>92855762
>delet this
>>
>>92855762
Where was this suggestion a year ago?
>>
>>92855708
Phrasing it like that looks like you're implying that I was using that dead kid and not the marvelfag who did it.

This was just before the end of the embargo so I can only imagine the kind of tasteful memes they had ready for scenario of not being absolutely BTFO
>>
>>92855715
The Promised Land is for the Chosen People, saith YHWH
>>
>>92855786
What? They are all saying that Snyder is shit while saying that WW is better than him. I hope it's true, the critics are just shitting on the previous DCEU movies like always. If anything, Warner is giving me what I want.

What is your argument them?
>>
File: 1496076114869.jpg (49KB, 345x383px) Image search: [Google]
1496076114869.jpg
49KB, 345x383px
>no Oscars
>no RT victory
>no actual filmmakers
>just endless quips and Iron Man rehashes
The absolute state of marlels
>>
File: 12134534834.jpg (58KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
12134534834.jpg
58KB, 500x420px
>>92853677
This post could have been a lot more funny and less spergy sounding, while carrying the same message if only you had Nigelposted
>>
>>92855805
Are you implying that this wouldn't happen with any other director here? He'll, of it was Wheedon it would be worse. Do you know which site you are in?

To not talk about the possibility of being:
>falseflag
>people that don't care and just want to shitpost

I mean, look at the level of Warnercucks >>92855768
>>
>>92855878
>talking about falseflags while replying to an obvious falseflag
Are you that dumb?
>>
>>92855838
It was thanks to Snyder that WW was even made. WB wanted to skip to justice league. If anything if this banks well, his involvement with DCEU will be cemented. He'll just be asked to do something else instead.
>>
>>92855933
No, I was being obviously sarcastic and given an example that anyone can writte anything pretending to be "the other side".

So your autistic scremcaps aren't worth of anything, considering that you could have done that, or any other person just wanting to fuck things up.
>>
>>92855938
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>92856032
>all the years of me shitposting with Evans faces means nothing it was all falseflag I swears
Man you really are damage controlling how hard you fucked up right now.
>>
>>92856053
it's literally been said in interviews backed by Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins. Keep denying.
>>
>>92856061
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if both sides of the autistic company war actually took themselves seriously. It only gives me something to laugh at.
>>
File: FaceApp_1492172946914.jpg (194KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492172946914.jpg
194KB, 1280x1280px
>>92856061
Yeah man, I'm the boogieman keeping you awake at night, giving you nightmares.
>>
>that feel when Snyder had to tell the world his daughter had died just so Marvel trolls wouldn't make up rumors of him being fired
This is probably the most cancerous "fanbase" ever conceived. It sucks but they've got what they wanted.
>>
>>92855878
You posted this >>92855768 though, you're not fooling anyone. MCU has the worst fanbase of them all, forget about MLP, forget about Korra, forget about SU tumblerettes. Nothing has a worse fanbase than the MCU
>>
File: TIMBERRRRR.png (217KB, 758x347px) Image search: [Google]
TIMBERRRRR.png
217KB, 758x347px
IT FINALLY DROPPED

SUCK IT OP
>>
>>92856131
You really missed dose ppint didn't you?
>>
>>92856178
>dose ppint
Does the third-worlder shill guide include an English spell check?
>>
>>92856173

BUBBLES BURST! DKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
>this much autism in one thread
I'd love to live in a world where ratings for fucking capeshit movies were the biggest thing in my life.
>>
>>92853656
NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!
>>
File: UNACCEPTABLE EVEN FOR DCEU.png (44KB, 739x106px) Image search: [Google]
UNACCEPTABLE EVEN FOR DCEU.png
44KB, 739x106px
>>92856173
>>
>>92856291
Someone check what this fatty rated Marvel's latest.
>>
>>92856291
>>92856173
A THIRD ROTTEN REVIEW!!!!!!
>>
>>92856173
>>92856249
Sorry anons, the tone has already been set. The major publishers from the first 24 hours set the mood in stone. All the other spineless shit critics will follow suit in fear of losing readership.

And the ones that try to rate it low are just attention whores wanting to get the most eyes on them. See Armond White and Chris Chan's big bro.
>>
File: jeffbeck.jpg (59KB, 721x470px) Image search: [Google]
jeffbeck.jpg
59KB, 721x470px
>>92856325
>>92856291
>>
>>92856325
he gave a rotten 2/5 for Dr Strange.
>>
>>92856325
this guy is probably the most /ourguy/ to ever exist

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/critic/jeff-beck/movies
>>
>>92856375
he looks like cwc in that pic
>>
>>92856364
but fresh reviewed Age of Ultron....
>>
>>92856173
This was expected to happen. movies scored in the 90s attract the contrarian reviewer that'll rate anything bad if it gets them clicks because they think "bad publicity is still publicity"
>>
>>92856364
>>92856456
Clearly Disney didn't pay the big bucks for the Dr. Strange review.
>>
>>92853804
This explains why a lot of marvel and Disney movies gets high ratings.

And why dude bro movies like DC and transformers gets rotten
>>
>this autistic thread is still going
It makes me wonder what you guys do with your lives.
>>
>>92856325
>>92856364
>>92856362
even the comment section of the WW is calling him a dumb shit.
>>
>>92854292
You're retarded
>>
>>92853804
That woman? Looks like a Kathy Griffin tier bloody Donald Trump head type of person
>>
File: 1496185366962.png (107KB, 350x484px) Image search: [Google]
1496185366962.png
107KB, 350x484px
>>92853804
Holy shit the Tumblrina next to him.
>>
>>92853656
were are all the
>LUL trusting rotten tomatoes scores
comments?
>>
>>92856588
Like the guy sending death threats to the critic that gave BvS a bad review.
>>
>>92856588
Just more proof you DChumps are pathetic
>>
With the critical success of Wonder Woman, should WB delay JL for a month or two in order to add more scenes featuring her?
>>
>>92853656
But it is swinging up and down, from 98% to 96% and now 97%, from 7.8 to 7.7 apparently...

You guys realize there's still circa a hundred reviews to account for, right? Only an idiot or a falseflagger like you would ever think people meant it's suddenly going to dip into rotten territory, we're just talking about the averages adjusting towards whatever final result
>>
>>92857230
I hope so, Wheedon could save DCEU, the reception of this movie (that leaks say was rewritten on set by Johns) show that nobody wants Snyder.
>>
File: 1449162375696.jpg (78KB, 902x458px) Image search: [Google]
1449162375696.jpg
78KB, 902x458px
>>92854405
>Are we forgetting that most reviews say that this is better than the other DCEU movies because it looks nothing like them? That the reviewers take their time to insult BvS?

It is amazing how this late in the game Warner is finally listening to fans who have been saying all along to stop making everything look like Man of Steel.

Who knew that you actually can make a decent movie if you cut out all the angst, dark yellow skies and edgy shit.
>>
File: 82.png (217KB, 763x339px) Image search: [Google]
82.png
217KB, 763x339px
82 reviews and still not certified

even RT knows something's wrong
>>
>>92856291
I see this said way too often around here but...

>What did he mean by this?

I mean literally, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>92857423
MoS is more optimistic than TDK. Stop wanting everything to look like Marvel's kiddyshit.
>>
>>92857470
Based Disney finally got to them.
>>
>>92857491
Never said a single thing about Marvel at all
>>
>>92857470
ANOTHER NEGATIVE REVIEW

WE DID IT
>>
>>92857521
Bullshit, you all but declared how you want DCEU to ape Marvelfaggery

You want quips and non-villains and we all know it. But you are not going to get it. Fuck off marvelfag
>>
>>92857521
You don't have to.
>>
>>92857470
It's a slow process. The RT page won't be a fully finalized shitposting weapon until at least Sunday/Monday, since there's even critics that won't see it until they get to the cinema themselves

>>92857491
One has the hero sacrificing his image and a friend to ensure a better future

The other has a mumbling alien dodging an oil tank only to then sit and watch it bring a building full of people down to dust before killing another alien and then fuck his girl
>>
File: 1457556963224.jpg (22KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1457556963224.jpg
22KB, 416x416px
>>92857423
>Hur Durr MCUFag quip
>>
>>92857591
Damn that's the most retarded summary of MoS I've seen yet.

Do you pretend to be retarded or is this how you geniunely are?
>>
>>92857521
He didn't mention Dark Knight either, what is this post?
>>
I'm don't understand. How the fuck can you take sides in super hero movies? This isn't something like the console wars or amd vs nvidia where you are locked into one because of the price tag. There is literally nothing stopping you from seeing both.

Why are you comparing sides rather than the individual movies themselves?
>>
>>92857521
So because you did not openly say the magic word we are supposed to just ignore the whole
>Hey why not force DCEU to pretend it is Guardians of the Galaxy and have Pac-Man references for no fucking reason and sacrifice plot and development for quips and 80's references!

This is the stupidest fucking way to cover your ass you fucking retarded cancer
>>
Damn the Marvelfag got ousted real good.

My favorite part is when they role play as DC fan and do the whole concern trolling thing

>Imma huuuuge DC fan but man we gotta copy Marvel more and have more quips and Reddit references ;)
>>
>>92857646
I never got this either, why apparenty everyone is required to pick a single company, and dedicate themselves to everything that company does and stand by it no matter what. While absolutely hating everything the opposing company does regardless of how decent or watchable their latest is.
>>
>>92857646
Because this board is full of stupid autists, anon. Just kick back, relax, enjoy the movies and laugh at the autists. It's what I'm gonna do.
>>
>>92857491
>MoS is more optimistic than TDK

>Superman fails in nearly everything he sets out to do and mopes all the way through
>>
>>92857554
>>92857556
>>92857607
>>92857681

I hope you guys realize how stupid this makes you look right now. Instead of cherishing the strengths of a new, well received movie you still go on with your persecution complexes about how the everyone ever is either corrupt or too dumb to appreciate those other messes
>>
File: 104.gif (11KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
104.gif
11KB, 220x220px
>>92857423
>>92857521
Marvelfag got assblasted in record time

Way to falseflag as a concerned DC fan who only wanted to help see the franchise succeed asshole.
>>
>>92853656
>DC finally scores big with the critics
>to do so they had to sell their soul to the feminist devil

Poetic. Snyder level poetic.
>>
File: BANNED.png (350KB, 978x522px) Image search: [Google]
BANNED.png
350KB, 978x522px
HAHA GOOD LUCK BREAKING EVEN WITHOUT THE LEBANIAN BOX OFFICE LOSERS
>>
>>92857764
Go the fuck back to /tv/ and quit trying to shove your MCUfag shit over here.

No one was convinced for a fucking second that you were even remotely a fan.
>>
File: 0051515131342_0.jpg (27KB, 612x341px) Image search: [Google]
0051515131342_0.jpg
27KB, 612x341px
I guess we should add a laughing Gal to this now
>>
File: yearight.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
yearight.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>92857423
>>92857521
>>92857764
Way to convince everyone that you love DCEU, keep on trying
>>
>>92857814
What is up with /tv/fags pretending that /tv/ isn't the only place where people like the DCEU? It and reddit. I mean, all their pics and memes come from there.
>>
I swear, I've never seen /co/ act this autistic before.
>>
>>92857646
>>92857721
A lot of the blame rests on the creators themselves. Joe Quesada and his cronies encouraged this tribe mentality when it comes to comics, and then Snyder and David Ayer encouraged it when it comes to movies. I don't even fault the actors like RJD, Momoa or Samuel L. Jackson because on their account it's mostly just bantz.

Snyder is responsible for the whole "BvS is mature capeshit for mature capeshit consumers such as its fans".
>>
>>92857914
it's summer
>>
>>92857860
If JL is fresh will we reach meme singularity with a laughing Affleck alongside Sad Affleck?
>>
>>92857894
What does "love the DCEU" even mean? So far it was made up of overall disappointing movies, does now (possibly) liking WW mean that we should retroactively swear alliance to the other movies too?

I mean, there are elements i liked in the other movies, but no, i don't love them nor am i pretending to, you sad shitposter
>>
>>92857914
Fanboy wars are potent
>>
>>92858038
You act as if DC fans are any different.

They're not.
>>
>>92858041
Go and bitch more about how much MoS offended you, you giant fucking manbaby. If you want to see kiddyshit Pacman references, there is Marvel right there for you. Don't assume DC needs to mimic that cancerous shit.
>>
What do you guys think of the new DC logo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXTOOVQ582g
>>
>>92858038
You realize evansposting was invented long before you guys started caring this much, right? And what about stuff like the "Marvel on suicide watch" pics, are those righteous justice instead?
>>
>>92858110
shit like everything else DC
>>
File: 1496249341563.png (641KB, 1080x788px) Image search: [Google]
1496249341563.png
641KB, 1080x788px
We certified now DC bros

Highest rated comic book film in history
>>
>>92858110
Nice

Now where the fuck is GL, WB?
>>
>>92858041
>Come into thread bitching about MoS and BvS
>People defend saying the movies were good
>Falseflag attack them
>Get rekt
>proceed to bitch and moan about said reckt getting

Are all MCUfags permanently 12 mentally?
>>
>>92858181
About that last part you should wait for the other reviews bro, just a couple of hours ago it was 97% with 7.8 average
>>
>>92858181
still needs at least 20 more reviews before it can be believed or not
>>
>>92858199
>Falseflag attack them
What?
>>
>>92858181
Good, now the DCEU needs to have two more certified fresh movies to make up for the sloppy start.
>>
>>92858249
too bad they only have one left
>>
>>92858243
These people are saying anyone saying positive stuff about WW but without sucking BvS' cock is a shill from the rival company only pretending to like DC things

For a real falseflag, look at this guy >>92858271 and happily report
>>
>>92858110
Isn't this like DC's fourth or fifth movie logo in five years.

But it's pretty for sure.
>>
>autists can't accept that you can't like a movie of the same genre from other company.

Sasuga Dcautists and mousketerrs
>>
>>92858181
>1978
>1989
>2008
>2017
See you all in 2029 for the next "good" DC movie
>>
>>92853656
Well, it's gone down now.

>>92857470
It's only been 2 days, wait till the end of the week.
>>
>>92857491
The Dark Knight was a family friendly edgefest that said you should lie to the public if not doing so would hurt their feelings. It was a huge disappointment.
>>
>>92857721

People are tribal. In this case people with too little to fulfil their lives attach themselves to a corperate entity that produces stuff they (typically) like. It's like backing a football team. Liking certain ones will get you glassed in the wrong pub in the right city.
>>
>>92853677
>WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, MARVELFAGS? WHOS' LAUGHING NOW?
Me because I don't hate DC just for existing and enjoy more cape films in general? I mean okay I kind of wanted BvS to tank because fuck Snyder but I was genuinely hopeful for SS since I enjoy Ayer's other films a lot and was grossly disappointed by it.

Wonder Woman being good is a godsend.
>>
>>92853677
wew lad
>>
>>92858181
Eh, this puts me in this camp >>92854283

I can't really believe from how the reviews sound that this film should be more widely recommended than Batman Begins or TDK.

The fact that it is is a huge Ghostbusters reboot type warning flare to me. Genuinely way more skeptical than I'd have been if the score was in the 80's.
>>
>>92854364
You're shit
>>
File: 1476810697290.gif (4MB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1476810697290.gif
4MB, 250x245px
>>92857799
>Islam is a religion for feminists
>>
>>92859222
The defense of Islam by feminists is dumb, but women stuff is obviously not why it's been banned there.
>>
>>92858181
>>92858242
It needs at least 600 gorillion more reviews before it breaks even.
>>
>>92858891
>>/tv/83410861
>>
>>92858689
>>92854283
I've been actually reading the reviews, you guys are right, even the small extracts used on the site can sound surprisingly negative, lie a guy saying that in the end it's still a dumb, action CGI driven schlock or another that says she didn't like how the best thing in the movie was Dana's mom.

But i guess this is just initial excitement driving the score to over the top levels. Civil War did sit at 100% at some point, didn't it? Let's give it time before calling the whole deal suspicious
>>
I really like how in the surface, wonder woman wonders at the world of man, gets attached to it, but is bittered by the dark parts of it and only manages to overcome that through the great sacrifice of fellow heroes.
But in actuality, wonderwoman gets a boyfriend, then the boyfriend dies and she ignores humanity (ww2? fuck that shit, my pussy is sad) until a couple of superhunks appear and she's clearly flirting with one.

Noice.
>>
File: creb.png (181KB, 354x398px) Image search: [Google]
creb.png
181KB, 354x398px
>It feels less like yet another installment in an endless sequence of apocalyptic merchandising opportunities than like ... what's the word I'm looking for? A movie. A pretty good one, too

Fucking brutal
>>
>>92857366
Snyder has genuine talent in his cinematography, but he can't write his own original stories for shit. Especially when he tries to be unconventional.
>>
>>92857646
The vast majority of the console wars here is just false-flagging shitposters trying to get (You)s.
>>
>>92860273
So it begins.
>>
>>92860074
PAY ATTENTION TO MY ANALYSIS, FAGGOTS
>>
>>92853656
Because feminists will cut your balls if you give it a low score
>>
>>92856540
You realize Rotten Tomatoes does not rate the movies itself, right?
>>
The only ones actually annoyed by this are MRA slugs. Most actual comic fans are excited to see this.
>>
>>92860924
>>92860074
>>92860978
Dude, stop, nobody cares about feminism, you memed enough movies with this shit
>>
>>92853677
KEK HAS SPOKEN
>>
File: average polsters.jpg (509KB, 1242x1480px) Image search: [Google]
average polsters.jpg
509KB, 1242x1480px
>>92861034
*tips fedora respectfully towards you*
Well said my fellow redditor
>>
>>92861008
Insecure manbaby detected
>>
>>92861008
I'm only one of these.
>>
Why are people bringing up fucking Ghostbusters and comparing it to Wonder Woman. People actually wanna SEE Wonder Woman. The director, WB and Gadot didn't call haters sexist or racist for not liking the trailers, casting, etc. Do people who bring up Ghostbusters completely forget all that shit and just focus on "hur dur female lead"" bullshit like it's the same goddamn thing!? Fuck off! You know how many female lead movies get shit on? A lot. Almost as much as male lead ones, in fact. Fucking stop this shit. Wonder Woman isn't like Ghostbusters. Fuck off.
>>
>>92861809
B-b-but...my penis is small.
>>
>>92853656
it's picked up three Rottens just today (5/98)

it's not going to stay on 95% or anywhere close, it'll fall closer into line with the 7.7 average rating in your image as more reviews come in; it can expect in the region of 200+ reviews total, so obviously if half of those are Rottens i'll fall down as far as 50% (which to be fair and as stated it probably won't do)

even on 77% it'll still have a higher score than the two previous movies combined and more than twice as high as the franchise average over the previous three movies, which just goes to show the old studio maxim is still accurate

if you crap em out fast enough, eventually one will be watchable
>>
I wonder how many people here realize that the company wars shit we're seeing post-WW aren't a /tv/ invasion thing, it's a side effect of /co/ not actually being a board of collectors of any sort? I'm a /toy/ person and the thought of more quality DC figures makes me happy. I collect something, I have an emotional stake in the matter with something that benefits me. I'm not even a big DC fan, I grew up almost exclusively on Marvel books.

/co/ doesn't buy anything, especially not comics, and only ingests a 2 hour block of cinema, or a 30 minute tv program, and then just shit posts about the results. There's no investment, it's just an immaterial means to find something by which to fling shit. Ownership creates pride in what you buy, that's the heart of fandom. But there is no true culture of fandom on /co/. It's fucking pathetic, and the reactions that come out from every movie just illustrates that point further and further.
>>
>>92862318

Huh. Good post. Explains why I love both and have never really undertstood the company wars bullshit; I have an almost equal collection of Marvel and DC trades on my bookshelf.
>>
>>92862123
I'll be surprised if it dips much below 90%. It looks like it's following the MCU good-but-not-great trajectory.
>>
I expected a lot of these reviews to be "Fresh" because the writers were afraid of being called sexist. Obviously there were some that you could tell gave it a good review for that reason. But I read a bunch that seemed genuine. I had no hope for this movie but I'm optimistic now.
>>
Btw for the people who still haven't figured it out 90% doesn't mean it's an A - movie. It means that 90% of critics gave it a positive score which could be something mediocre like a 6.5. I don't get why marvel and dc fanboys cling so much to this site. Most 90% movies have mediocre ratings. Just watch the movies and see if you like it or not.
>>
>>92862476
GotG 2 did, it's possible. The thing is that at some point you'll inevitably run into professional contrarians like Armond White and others
>>
>>92862633
Not a professional reviewer but I've seen praise from one person online I trust who isn't a SJW. Seems like this is legit.

>>92862741
That's why they have the 7.7/10 too
>>
>critics are saying that WW movie looks like a Marvel movie
>and everyone is love it

who could guess
>>
>>92864124
The subject and general plot/tone draw obvious comparisons to TFA and Thor
>>
File: [continued laughter].png (207KB, 355x362px) Image search: [Google]
[continued laughter].png
207KB, 355x362px
>>92864033

the movie is literally MCU's WW. I'm actually happy that maybe Justice League/Aquaman and The Flash can be saved.
>>
File: 1493073374722.gif (3MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1493073374722.gif
3MB, 300x228px
>>92864033
>tfw I'm superior compared to you,.

And you know why? Because I'm not a faggot obsessed with company war bulshit or a slave of a company, and don't patethicaly spend all my afternoon to make the board a worse place.
>>
>>92864033
how embarrassing that the only way you losers were able to get a good movie was to rip off marvel like you do everything else
>>
Real talk

I stopped watching Marvel after Iron Man two because none of those characters interest me. Guardians of the who?

but Batman and Wonder Woman? Yes Please.
>>
>>92855676
>return to actually discussing the films
This has literally never happened on /tv/, I mean /co/.
>>
>>92864242
Please no, I'm sure at this point there's a special circle in hell dedicated to neverending projections of Catwoman, Elektra and BvS

Down, deep into the last circle you'll find Satan himself chewing each nefarious DVD case in his three mouths
>>
File: 27_tn.jpg (16KB, 463x348px) Image search: [Google]
27_tn.jpg
16KB, 463x348px
>>92853656

very simple. JDFL got order from Mossad to support this movie.
>>
>>92864180
>MCU's WW.

But critics are comparing Wonder Woman more to Superman 1978 and Batman Begins.
>>
>>92864294
Look at this faggot.
>>
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/wonder-woman-has-been-officially-banned-in-lebanon-new-critics-tv-spot-highlights-positive-reviews-a151498

No WW for LebAnons.
>>
>>92864478
there have been WAY MORE comparisons to Captain America then there have to Batman Begins

>>92864528
lucky guys
>>
>>92853677
Marvelfags are laughing. DC tends to win on animated films. Maybe a good live action DC film means we're due another decent Marvel animated film
>>
>>92864033
Post this in every thread please.
>>
>>92864267
>using Christopher Priest's Red Lion as proof of anything.
And why so upset about Deathstro-I MEAN DEADPOOL?!
>>
>>92864528
Isn't Geoff Johns half-Lebanese?

That's ironic
>>
I don't really understand the case for the DCEUfags declaring victory based on this one movie when its success has been directly attributed to the fact that it is absolutely nothing like the other ones they had been defending.

I know it's mostly funposting, but some of these fuckers are actually serious, and that's terrifying.

Disclaimer, I'm glad this movie is good.
>>
>>92864033
I'm a Marvel fanboy, always have been
I was way more excited for WW than GotG Vol 2
Captain America but in DC and with a (personally) more likeable base character to work with or "Lol baby groot right?"
GotG was a cash in, who even cares?
>>
>>92864644
WHY?
>>
>>92864675
Not him, he's a salty fuck, but Deadpool was a massive failure when he was a straight faced Deathstroke rip-off.
Why would you defend DC ripping off Marvel by using an example where Marvel ripped off DC and it failed miserably. Surely that's just calling the source shit.
>>
>>92853863
I'm still waiting for 10 good movies out of the MCU
>>
>>92854357
BP has a talented director at the helm, who's come from two critically acclaimed films. Nice effort though, fag.
>>
>>92864743
Why do you think Red Lion will be anything more than some caricature that epitomize's Chris' frustration with being stuck with Black Panther/a random mook for Deathstroke to snuff out. Come pester me when you see a "Red Lion Rebirth issue #1" on a shelf.
>>
>>92864851
Where did I say anything about Red Lion? How did that answer my question?
>>
>>92855500
Console wars
>>
>>92864684
>and that's terrifying
Just relax and laugh, anon. They're not going to do anything with their lives anyhow.
>>
>>92864684
It's exactly like the previous movies, but this one has a WOMAN in it, so it must be good.
>>
It's down to 94% now. As we said, it's a good movie but there's no way it was going to get a significantly higher positive scores count than fucking TDK of all things
>>
How does this site even work? I know how metacritic works, and the movie has a much more believable 77 there
>>
You faggots should want EVERY cape movie to be good you autistic shit burgers
>>
>>92865230
ass burgers would've been funnier, anon.
>>
>>92864033
this tbqh
>>
>>92864478
Uh you do realize that Marvel made those movies right?
>>
>>92865212
The big red bar and percentage acts as an "approval" meter. The current 94% indicates that 94% of the reviewers deem the movie positive

Below the red bar there's the average score, which is currently 7.4 or something and goes in line with what you saw on metacritic
>>
>>92860978
>The only ones actually annoyed by this are MRA slugs. Most actual comic fans are excited to see this.

But Marvel fans hate comics
>>
>>92865138
never underestimate virtue signaling film critics.
>>
>>92853656
>CLAY TRAILER
That's really insensitive
>>
>>92865363
Ah, thanks anon. Seems like quite a retarded way of measuring anything, especially if there is an average score readily available, but hey, what do I know only that I'l probably be called a shill for saying so
>>
>>92866593
It's a small suggestion of what are the chances you'll enjoy a movie, the best way to find out about it's quality will always be to fully read trusted reviews if not just see it yourself
>>
>>92853818

Your opinions are bad.

Guardians 2 has two lines of dialogue in the entire film that Chris Pratt isn't screaming. Of course it's not better, unless you think Yondu having the most screen time and biggest character arc can hold up a film.

DCU is shit, but DCAU is better than the MCU.

Hamill is the best Joker.

Dr. Strange looked like a shittier Inception, and was miscast.
>>
IT'S CLIMBING BACK UP
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.