[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Shoes and The 7 Dwarfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: snow white.jpg (539KB, 536x1712px) Image search: [Google]
snow white.jpg
539KB, 536x1712px
I just found out that people are getting worked up about this korean movie because it implies fat is not beautiful, thoughts? I'm laughing, personally.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-0yc2ILJU

>The movie is about seven princes who have been put under a spell that's transformed them into dwarfs. They set out on a quest to find enchanted red shoes that will lift their curse. The only problem is that the shoes actually belong to Snow White. Her reason for wearing them: They transform her from a short, curvy woman, into a tall, thin woman (a form that she — based on the trailer — appears to prefer when existing in the outside world).
>>
>>92850730

What if Snow White is actually a bitch that also happens to be fat? Boy, wouldn't these people feel silly!
>>
Fat people are disgusting.

I know this, because I'm a fat person.
>>
Let's all praise it out of spite.
>>
>>92850730
>curvy
Fat is not curvy
Fat is not healthy either
Fat people are stupid and ugly
Fuck off landwhales
>>
>>92850730
Man, I love how the description is stepping on eggs trying to convey the message that the protagonist doesn't want to be fat.
>>
>>92850730
Do ya really still call it Snow White if it seems to have nothing to do with the known story or original story?
>>
>>92852736
People are more likely to go watch Snow White than Fat Lady and her Magic Shoes.
>>
>>92850730
>maybe the dwarves are sick of the royal establishment and the classism it invariably creates
I find it humorously ironic that tumblrites bash classism/capitalist while overindulging in capitalist consumerism to that point that any form of media that disagrees with them pisses them off.
>>
I'd smash chubby Snow White. She seems cute, with her being small and soft looking.
>>
>>92850730
You know this is gonna spawn some R34
>>
>>92850730
>a movie in which the moral is "it's not about looks" is considered subversive
have they not watched television in the past 20 years?
>>
>>92850730
>Yeah that's a great message to send children.
A kid being fat it never a good sign, that's just a higher chance of being obsessed later on.
>>
>>92850730
Jesus that movie looks like garbage desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.