[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Men in future Marvel video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: MFF Muties.jpg (626KB, 1915x1640px) Image search: [Google]
MFF Muties.jpg
626KB, 1915x1640px
Now that the X-Men are playable in Marvel Future Fight, the first time they've been in a new videogame since 2014, does this mean there's no more embargo on them and we'll be seeing them in other games like Marvel vs Capcom?
>>
I hope they put them in Avengers Academy. They've teased them enough.
>>
>>92849693
but the roster of MvC was leaked as much to say no Xmen and only 4 non MCU characters
>>
>>92849788
>Believing leaks
>>
>>92849693
I wonder what was the thinking behind all retro costumes (but no classic X-Men logo WTF), even Storm's Greg Land costume is like 8 years old.

and this is something across all the new X-Men merchandise.
>>
>>92849938
The thinking is that these costumes are iconic and nostalgic for people that grew up watching the 90s X-Men cartoon, simple as that. Casuals are much more familiar with these designs than modern comic designs.
>>
>>92849693
There was never an embargo, Only Marvel Entertainment claimed this while everyone else they made games with or were associated with merch said Marvel was the one that told them not to include X-Men and the F4.
>>
Why did they put Phoenix with her name and not as Subject? Phoenix is her code name and Jean Grey is her real name. Wolverine is his code name, his real name is James, his nickname/alias is Logan. Phoenix is not Jean's nickname.
>>
DUDE 90's LMAO
>>
>This thread again

Take it to /vg faggot, nobody cares

Marvel Puzzle Quest is better anyway. We just got 5 star Mythic level Doctor Octopus.
>>
>>92849856
It's by the guy who leaked the existance of the game months prior. He's legit.
>>
File: 1469231550607.jpg (413KB, 825x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1469231550607.jpg
413KB, 825x1280px
>>92849693
how the fuck is cyclops not got a higher power level than beast?
>>
>>92849693
Wait, why is Wolverine Beta?

I thought Betas are those who have some sort of handicap with their powers (Cyclops not being able to control his beam, Beast being blue), but if you remove Wolverine's regeneration he's just a canuck hairy manlet and no one would know he has claws unless he shows them.
>>
>>92851689
The Alpha/Beta/Gamma classifications of mutants have never been very consistently used
>>
>>92851734
It's retarded, why even have that.

Fuck'em, my levels are canon, fight me:

Cyke: Beta
Storm: Omega (she controls fucking weather with her fucking chromosomes)
Rogue: Beta (can't touch people, going my MFF version)
Beast: Beta
Wolverine: Alpha
Jean: Omega
>>
>>92851734
This. These terms vary in use from run to run, wish they would keep them consistent.
>>
File: hankmccoy0115L-1.jpg (109KB, 285x308px) Image search: [Google]
hankmccoy0115L-1.jpg
109KB, 285x308px
Anybody else think that 90's Jim Lee Beast, is the best drawn Beast?
>>
>>92849938
Because Future Fight can sell new/alternate costumes that way.
>>
>>92851952
Isn't it just the same design as Classic Avengers Beast?
>>
>>92851817
Storm's alpha
>>
>>92851817
>>92851827
>>92851734
Because those terms never made sense and can't be applied consistently across all mutants

How is a physical mutation like Beast's a handicap? Fucker has increased strength, speed, agility, dexterity. How would making him look human make him more powerful?

Take Blink for example. She's got pink skin but her teleportation abilities are strong enough to fuck up King Hyperion.
>>
>>92849693
>all males betas
>all females alpha or omega
Fuck feminism. I'm sure cyclops and wolverine are alpha.
>>
>>92849716
To bad next event is parallel universe versions of characters like Longbow, Noir Thor and Cap 2099...who isn't even the female one.
>>
>>92851817
Cylok is alpha, and wolverine might be beta, but still beat the shit out of cyclops regardless of it, because his own merits.

Rogue shouldnt even have a level because the nature of it.

Storm and beast are fine.
>>
>>92853270
>Rogue shouldnt even have a level because the nature of it.
She presumably has her flying brick powerset in this game.
>>
>>92853166
its actually pretty mysognisitic. its saying only the absolute strongest of female mutants are worth including, while men can get away with being a beta
>>
>>92849693
They can only be dlc but not allowed in the base game
>>
>>92853166
I'm sure Magneto will be Alpha or Omega
>>
>>92851269
I'd believe it but after all the flip flopping we've heard from him I'm giving up.

>>92849716
Did that game get any better? I stopped 6-7 months ago after playing since launch.
>>
>>92851536

When the power scales are only Beta, Alpha, and Omega, then you're going to have a fairly broad net for each scale.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.