[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gunnerkrigg Court

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 00001838.jpg (205KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
00001838.jpg
205KB, 600x849px
>Was he also... YOU?
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/
>>
So... what exactly is the symbolical meaning to the goose-coyote story?
That we are all one but have forgotten it?
>>
>>92849051
If you aren't yourself, then who are you?
How can the lake be real if goosewife ain't real?
Coyote a dumb doggo.
>>
>>92849051
Fairy tales don't always have symbolic meanings or morals or whatever. Sometimes a story is just a story.

Whether that's the case here or not is something that'll have to be seen.
>>
>>92849182
Well true, (not to be a nitpicking asshole) but this is about a god, it's a mythical story, not a fairy tale, and so it's had a longer time to be made, and there's a bigger chance of it having some sort of meaning
>>
It means that this is all part of Coyote's bigger scheme, I guess!
>>
>>92849022
>until Kat remembered she was part of The Court as well!
>>
https://twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/

looks like handsome tom had a fun time with his cool fans
>>
>>92849982
http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/head_body_language.htm
>>
>>92849051

I think it's about power vs responsibility.

Coyote can pretty much do anything he wants, but he uses that power irresponsibly and tends to forget what he's doing halfway through like a kid with ADHD. I mean he pretty much BECAME an entire ecosystem including living creatures with histories and families and feelings, and then just kind of forgot about it for a while until he realized that, oh yeah, this is actually all me, and promptly erased/reabsorbed it all.

It showcases just how dangerous Coyote can be. What if Coyote wakes up one day and decides that he is the entire forest and he'll be like whoops I actually imagined Isengrin and Reynardine, they were never real to begin with? I mean in the story I don't think that's very likely to happen, but it means that none of the characters can ever be really sure of the context they're in. Are the objects. locations and even the people they're interacting real, or just a part of Coyote? Are they a part of Coyote themselves and don't even realize it?
>>
>>92849982
Man it's weird seeing Tom happy.
>>
>>92850204
Is that guy in the lower left playing pokemon go?
>>
>>92850204
>dat bad straw discipline
carpets and nice shoes get murdered everyday by lack of training, don't bear the poor fate of your surrounding into your clumsy hands, kids
>>
>>92849022
hot
>>
>>92849051
It means that Coyote is SO good at lying that he forgets the truth, until he eventually remembers. Do not trust Coyote! Coyote said so.
>>
>>92851418
That cup looks empty though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.