[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animated Wonder Woman movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Can we get those back?
Is there a difference between this and the old one?
Select all images with bracelets.
>>
File: lauren montgomery office toys.jpg (131KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
lauren montgomery office toys.jpg
131KB, 500x333px
>>92847532
there was only one

Timm said there are some scenes to make it R, but honestly an original movie could have easily been R as is

picrelated it's this movie's director
>>
File: WonderWomanConcerned.jpg (30KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
WonderWomanConcerned.jpg
30KB, 580x300px
With the Harley Quinn movie coming there could be a chance for Superheroine movies
>>
>>92847848
Not really. Timm and the Warner Bros guys pretty much said that the movies don't sell unless Batman is in them.
>>
>>92847875
Or maybe they can fucking try to advertise them and just let ppl know Batman cant be in everything.
>>
File: tumblr_m7qwng4ZbN1qd4d7jo1_500.gif (968KB, 500x445px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7qwng4ZbN1qd4d7jo1_500.gif
968KB, 500x445px
I can't describe how I much I want Wonder Woman to get a Madhouse Anime Anthology film like Batman - Gotham Knight.
That way they could throw in Batman in just one of the shorts to sell the film and not effect the rest of it.
>>
>>92847875
They could adapt something like League of One, Hikiteia or Golden Perfect that has Batman in it, even Gods of Gotham if they wanted a full-out Batfamily/Wonderfamily crossover and have Joker in it.
>>
>>92847875
Which is bullshit because there are worse selling Batman movies than the WW one, yet they keep shoving Batman down our throats anyway.
>>
There hasn't been a good DC animated movie since Assault on Arkham. Even the Batman ones suck. No, ESPECIALLY the Batman ones suck now.

FFS, they couldn't adapt The Killing Joke well. The Killing Joke! It's so fucking basic! They fucked up!

They need to get their shit together. Judas Contract with Damian my ass.
>>
>>92847875
That's why they had to put Batman in the title of their Suicide Squad movie.
>>
>>92850015
>what is Gods and Monsters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.