[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the only good volume in Crossed comic books history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: p13_0+copy[1].jpg (392KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
p13_0+copy[1].jpg
392KB, 1000x1537px
Is this the only good volume in Crossed comic books history?
>>
Wish you were here was enjoyable as well.
>>
Wish You Were Here is good stuff m8.
>>
>>92847143
>>92847152
Shaky ruined it. Absolute worst cunt ever written.
>>
>>92847155
Eh, the Shaky hate is overblown. He's a fuck but it makes sense why he's such a fuck, and he makes up for his shittatude in the end.
>>
Do they speak like retarded ghetto niggas in that one too?
If so then no, it is not enjoyable
>>
>>92847192
The language has changed
they say skull instead of think
opsy instead of see
audi instead of hear
sexing instead of fucking
and fuck is now a simple reinforcing adjective (ex: fuck great) and now a swear word
>>
>>92847251
>now a swear word
not a swear word*
>>
I was excited to read this one but as soon as the twist of "an already crazy guy became crazy ppl emperor and they're e-volving" I drastically lost interest. I loved seeing the development of the society, but it suddenly felt so corny and combined with the big step down in artwork part way through I dropped it pretty fast.
Enjoyed Wish you were here more, good mix of post apoc society stuff and the usual crossed insanity.
>>
Psychopanth was pretty good if I'm not misremembering.
>>
>>92847093
Fuck no. The original Ennis run was best. +100 is fucking unreadable. Protip: Don't make all the dialogue in your comic unintelligible.
>>
>>92849458
It was easily readable to me. Have you considered that Moore may not me the problem?
>>
>>92849458
>being so retarded you can't even read +100
kek at your intelligence level
>>
>>92849458
People don't "read" Crossed to read.
>>
>>92849458
That's what makes the writing so good, you idiot. By your logic, A Clockwork Orange is trash because it's written in Nadsat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.