[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ego is a Celestial >Celestials are just a floating space brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 5822165-6788881021-Guard.jpg (113KB, 1920x797px) Image search: [Google]
5822165-6788881021-Guard.jpg
113KB, 1920x797px
>Ego is a Celestial
>Celestials are just a floating space brain
>>
>>92845387
>>Ego is a Celestial
>>Ego is just a floating space brain
FTFY
>>
>>92845387
>I don't understand basic logic
>bob is pale skinned and a human, therefore all humans must be pale skinned
>>
>>92845387
That didn't bother me as much as
>I had to kill your mother not to be tempted to come back, son; I loved her so much
>I have existed since the dawn of time, am literally immortal, and so are you; I could not have just fucked off to space for 70 Earth years so she'd die a natural death.
>>
>>92845387
He Thinks he is a Celestial. We the viewer have SEEN Celestials which he is not.

Hes just a powerful being that heard of Celestials and was like Ohhhh I must be one of them.
>>
File: 1486502288594.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486502288594.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>92845594

>"I'm immortal!"
>dies to a homemade bomb
>>
>>92845665
Well, he would not have died of natural causes at least.
>>
>>92845594

I think he had to go back periodically to check on the seeds he planted. His relationship wasn't just during one visit, but carried on over several until he finally decided to put the cancer in her to prevent her from distracting him.
>>
>>92845594

>>I have existed since the dawn of time, am literally immortal, and so are you; I could not have just fucked off to space for 70 Earth years so she'd die a natural death.

If he said if he didn't kill her when he did, he would have abandoned his plans to stay with her. He would have found a way to use his powers to keep her alive.

Or, at least, "alive".
>>
>>92845663
Nothing in the movie suggests that.

He is a Celestial.
>>
>>92845837
Self-claimed Celestial. Considering he looks nothing like the others we've seen and seemed much more frail, it's not so crazy that anon would think he only fancied himself one. Ego himself says he doesn't know how he came to be.
>>
>>92845738
Which makes his plan even more retarded for a long-lived being as himself. So he found a life that he loved so dearly, at the same time that decided that all life that was not himself needed to fuck off and die. I know it's Guardians, but those are childish motivations even for this movie.
>>
>>92845704
>I think he had to go back periodically to check on the seeds he planted.

Nope, nothing in the movie even remotely suggest that. Good job being a complete retard.

>His relationship wasn't just during one visit, but carried on over several until he finally decided to put the cancer in her to prevent her from distracting him.

Nope, we literally see the end of his visit, which is him planting the flower. He never returns. That is why he had Yondu go capture his kids.

Are you retarded? Or do you just enjoy making up bullshit?
>>
Oh I get it now. Because he's just a big head. Haha.
>>
He's also a deceiver.
>>
>>92845924
> Looks
> Judging gods by looks
>>
>>92845663
He calls himself a little god
>>
>>92847100
He mentions going back multiple times, even says if he went back for a final time he probably wouldn't want to leave.
>>
>>92845663
His standard which he FUCKING STATED was the ability to touch an infinite stone which so far only celestials can do. That or toilet seats like Vision
>>
File: jonah-hex.jpg (83KB, 630x347px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hex.jpg
83KB, 630x347px
>>92845387
It's a pun you goober.

Ego was made a celestial because it's hard not to resist making a character that's a literal celestial body not a celestial being for kicks.
>>
>>92848911
>toilet seats like Vision

Are you implying something about his sex life?
>>
>Ego
>Never tries to reconcile the desires of the Id with those if the Superego
>>
>>92848988
I'm not not implying if that's what you're implying
>>
>>92845995
Being ego-centric is literally his defining characteristic.
>>
>>92845995
Many ancient Greeks saw love as a mental illness that resulted in blinding madness. He might have loved Meredith, but it felt more to him like he was on drugs: it feels so good right now, but in his mind he thought "This is changing my behavior and perception in ways I'm not comfortable with and if I keep it up I'll get addicted and it will wreck my life. I'll have to go cold turkey to make sure my life stays on track and I don't throw away my chances at a bright future." He may have loved her, but I'm pretty sure he didn't feel a lot of empathy either.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.