[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unsounded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Day 272

Still no Sette feet starting to get withdrawal symptoms
>>
What's with all the birdtitties?
>>
File: teleports behind you.png (1MB, 602x901px) Image search: [Google]
teleports behind you.png
1MB, 602x901px
>>92845108
another moving page so screen shot for now
>>
>>92845198
Is this literally a "nothing personnel"?
>>
>>92845198
*teleports behind u*
>>
>>92845303
except that the edgelord is on the receiving end
>>
>>92845303
Yes, except Bastion is literally the only one who could ever pull it off. And it was with a bit of fist-and-pymary headed Darkest's way, not a sword.
>>
>>92845303
Oh my god it is. Ashley you magnificent bastard.
>>
animated pages are neat but I always miss the animation because I spend too long looking at the pretty art.
>>
>>92846053
Are you implying that Bastion isn't an edgelord too?
>>
>>92847605
Bastion at least seems self-aware, so he's not as bad. But Darkest is full-on edgelord and has no idea how much everyone thinks he sucks.
>>
File: corset.jpg (548KB, 1207x900px) Image search: [Google]
corset.jpg
548KB, 1207x900px
>>92845108
The red corset is a glamour, right? It randomly appeared between two pages, I didn't even notice it until just now
>>
>>92848171
All of his clothes are, can't teleport with them.
>>
>>92848171

Did he steal it off of that silver haired chick?
>>
>>92848221
but why did he decide to change into it? I get that he's flashy but he could've just worn it from the beginning
>>
>>92848171
You dolt, he's dressed up as Lady Ilganyag. Look at the feathers in the last panel you posted
>>
>>92848264
Because he's a flashy nigga that does what he wants?

Look at that ridiculous outfit and tell me he doesn't just wear whatever the fuck he wants whenever he wants.
>>
>>92845108
I'm gonna miss that eyebrow tattoo when the person attached to it dies in five pages.
>>
It's starting to dawn on me how ice cold it is for the Mammaried Avian to just up and leave like that.
>>
>>92848957
It's been abundantly clear that she's shady at best

Even next to Murk
>>
>>92848985
Oh, sure, whatever she is she's never been a saint. This page just kind of hammered home some of the finer points of that.
>>
>>92845108
>I know you all have cut off your balls and everything, but its not working out, let's be friends
Fuck you, lady Ilganyag
Also, what's a scrye-stone?
>>
>>92849448
>Also, what's a scrye-stone?

thingie you use to look into the khert. I think that's what Rahm was using to keep an eye on things when the whole silver thing went down
>>
>>92845198
Bets on what it is? If it's "not a weapon," what do you think the collective Black Tongues have been fiddling with since their waifu dumped them? Some sort of khert portal to find her? It looks pretty small, it must be some sort of handheld pymaric.
>>
>>92845108
>join the black tongues for pursuing knowledge
>the goddess you cut your balls off for fucks off and doesn't even call
>work your ass off trying to gain funding from patrons to keep the brotherhood alive
>some shirtless fuccboy shows up and scares off all your patrons, insults you behind his back and puts your piano on fire

how can anyone not be on Darkest side in this?
>>
>>92851931
I'm always with my boy Darkest, Bastion will hang for this
>>
>>92845108
>Silver waifu is leaving

NO

FUCK YOU BASTION YOU CROSSDRESSING CUNT
>>
>>92848815
same really. I won't miss that skullet, though.
>>
>>92845198
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>92847819
Bastion easily outclasses darkest's edginess especially after this whole scene with him snowflaking like a mothefucker. Guy teleports with shadows for crying out loud
>>
>>92845108
I want to fuck Bastian
>>
>>92845108
Farewell, white haired waifu, we hardly knew ye.
>>
darkest did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>92854383
I'm astounded she wasn't messily murdered, honestly. I bet we see her again one day, her design is too cute.
>>
>>92854445
I want lewds of her, ngl.
>>
NEED FEET NOW
>>
>>92857328
Fuck off, Starfish.
>>
File: tumblr_oqnal3bLVl1sn9q38o1_1280.png (189KB, 800x836px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqnal3bLVl1sn9q38o1_1280.png
189KB, 800x836px
>>92857328
have a peeing sette instead
>>
>>92851931
Well, I was a bit disappointed that it sounds like the blacktongues ain't much without birdtits. Between Rahm, Bastion and Delicieu I guess my expectations were kinda high, but if they're just a bunch of mediocre wrights jacking their ball-less cocks in a cave, then I get why Bastion took off.
>>
>>92849692
Scrying is the art of divination via crystal-gazing, mirrors, etc. Polished black stones were a favorite before crystal balls came into vogue.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.