[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all a Red Herring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: That_Will_Be_All_YD_by_Lenhi.png (110KB, 2000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
That_Will_Be_All_YD_by_Lenhi.png
110KB, 2000x4500px
Is it all a Red Herring?
>>
File: Big_Shit_Eating_Grin.png (334KB, 617x334px) Image search: [Google]
Big_Shit_Eating_Grin.png
334KB, 617x334px
she's yellow m8
>>
File: 1494378832016.png (489KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494378832016.png
489KB, 640x480px
>>92837832
Fucking Carlo-I mean sam!
>>
>>92837775

No, it's a children's show so they're making it really obvious who the villain is. This is how these shows have always worked. The "red herring" if anything was the idea Rose killed Pink Diamond when it was really Yellow Diamond.
>>
File: Numbuh_274.jpg (21KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
Numbuh_274.jpg
21KB, 350x284px
>>92837934
>No, it's a children's show so they're making it really obvious who the villain is. This is how these shows have always worked.
>>
File: Red_Herring.png (1MB, 1435x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Herring.png
1MB, 1435x1080px
Doesn't look like it.
>>
>>92837775
If it isn't a red herring then the trial is one of the most poorly written episodes in the series.

>>92838097
To be fair, it's hard to accept a lot of the post Zero movie as canon.
>>
>>92837775
Yes. Yellow knows no trial can bring back Pink. She just wants to move on.
>>
I doubt it was Yellow. It was probably white diamond, and this is how they are going to introduce her.
>>
>>92838391

>I doubt it was Yellow
>Doubting it was the character who just spent the entire Rose trial trying to shut people up while Blue Diamond kept pushing for answers.
>Doubting it was the character who VAPORIZED THE LAWYER AFTER SHE HAD THE EPIPHANY THE GUILTY PARTY MUST BE ONE OF THE TWO DIAMONDS THERE

You are all way overthinking this. It's basically already been revealed Yellow Diamond did it.
>>
>>92838577
She poofed them in a rage because they though a fellow diamond killed their beloved little sister, they will be back and there is no lasting consequence to the gem. Also this is just setting up for a twist, and you fell for it. Plus if Yellow were the killer if would take a lot out the scene with her duet with Blue, which is a shame because that was a great moment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.