[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booster Gold Rebirth when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3210.jpg (26KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3210.jpg
26KB, 182x277px
Booster Gold Rebirth when?
>>
>>92836952
Green later rebirth is already out, maybe venditti ain't your cup of tea, but the comic still exists
>>
>>92837011
*lantern...fuck
>>
File: 1482271952019.jpg (385KB, 900x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1482271952019.jpg
385KB, 900x1415px
i miss booster and plastic man. how often did they crossover?
>>
>>92836952
Rip Hunter reappeared in Hal Jordan And the Green Lantern Corps. Maybe there is hope for Booster.

I went DC to forgot the WaveRider bullshit for pre-Flashpoint Booster.
Maybe Manathan will revert him and merge him with New52 Booster, so he is no longer a menace to him.
>>
>>92836952
Did they ever do fuckall with that shit about Booster realizing shit was all wrong in the New 52?
>>
>>92837280

NOPE!
>>
>>92837280
Barry and Booster Gold/WaveRider teaming up to do time shit?! Sign me up!!!!
>>
File: Brotip.png (17KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
Brotip.png
17KB, 500x444px
>>92837506
LOL, WHY WOULD THEY?
>>
>>92838739

Johns just tosses shit out, sometimes it sticks, sometimes it doesn't. They tried to do something with it in Convergence, but it was dumb.
>>
If they did a new Booster Gold volume, how would like it to be ?

I would like to be like the post-52 run, the part written by Johns and then by Dan Jurgen. I liked the story about Michelle learning she was dead and Booster rescue her in Coast City right before Cyborg Superman fuck it up.

I didn't like the Giffen part at all.
>>
Because Jurgens' Booster was actually growing as a character, and there was actual story progression. Giffen's Booster was all about "I miss Ted so I will fuck up some timelines" and that was it

A Booster Gold Rebirth should have him investigating what fucked up the timeline, maybe fighting against Manhattan from behind the scenes.
>>
File: green lantern blackestnight.jpg (185KB, 569x835px) Image search: [Google]
green lantern blackestnight.jpg
185KB, 569x835px
>>92836952
Never, fuck you
>>
>>92841017
Johns like Booster so we can only hope.
I would totally buy a title like Jurgen Booster to see the past of the DC universe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.