[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this end /co/? no preptime Standard loadouts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_9470.jpg (201KB, 750x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9470.jpg
201KB, 750x421px
How does this end /co/?

no preptime
Standard loadouts
>>
>>92836752
Never played Metal gear, so BatMan I guess.
>>
Snake doesn't have a standard loadout.

In MGS2 he lands on the deck in stealth camo, 4 has solid eye, 1 is just his cigs.
>>
>>92836752
if Bats can somehow beat Slade (who is basically Batman with superserum) then yeah, Batwank would win,
>>
It depends on wear they fight. Snake is all about procuring on site and is much more stealthier than batman.

If he could get a gun he could shoot bats through the jaw and kill him.
>>
>>92836922
Slade is a good comparison to solid snake

But snake has the eye and Otacon
>>
File: IMG_9471.jpg (153KB, 736x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9471.jpg
153KB, 736x855px
Could she fuck Batman up?
>>
>>92836752
Snake, because snake can just codec call some asshole until he's told an easy way to beat bats.
>>
Assuming it's not a Batman story, and Batman is in the cave?

>Snake enters Batcave undetected
>There's no way he can get to Batman without being detected but he tries and gets caught

In this scenario, it's still in Batman's favour with all the technology controlled by him in the surrounding area.

>Batman is contracted by Solidus to help him on Big Shell
>Snake and Batman fight there

Snake would probably win. He's good at adapting to his surrounding area and Batman doesn't have much of his equipment with him.
>>
File: wich one.png (1MB, 1298x618px) Image search: [Google]
wich one.png
1MB, 1298x618px
Here's a much better scenario:

>Rules: Arkham Knight BatHam, Venom Snake has no ''ALERT'' slowmo

Round one: Pure hand-to-hand combat
Round two: Venom Snake is in Gotham, it's 12:00 a.m, it's raining, and Batman is hunting him
Round three: Batman is in the Mother Base, it's 12:00 a.m, it's raining, and Snake is aware that someone is here
>>
>>92837503
Round 1: I'd say round one would go to Venom. CQC strikes me as more of a defensive fighting style which Snake seems to have perfected so all of the martial arts batman knows would be fairly ineffective.
Round 2: If snake had his box with him then I would guess he would win this one as well, I'm pretty sure its been stated that those boxes are designed to block out thermals so he couldnt be detected that way, plus his whole profession revolves around hiding and infiltration.
Round: If D-Dog was with snake at the time I would guess he could alert snake he was there putting him on alert. Although batmans whole talent is also staying in the shadows, I'd say the element of suprise would give him the upper hand. assuming literally every DD soldier was there though Batboy would be FUCKED.
>>
>>92836752
Depends which Snake. MGS1/MGS2 Snake would easily beat Batman's ass. MG1/MG2/MGS4 Snake would lose.

Raiden would cut Batman in half in less than 2 seconds and wouldn't even need to enter Ninja mode.
>>
File: IMG_9469.jpg (188KB, 1024x649px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9469.jpg
188KB, 1024x649px
Convince me this isnt a stomp in favor of Boss
>>
>>92836752
Batman's way stronger and faster.
>>
>>92838120
Bait
>>
>>92838107
Oh god ye black widows fucking dead. I mean thats the fucking boss shes going up against
>>
File: MEMORIES BROKEN.jpg (133KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
MEMORIES BROKEN.jpg
133KB, 1280x1707px
>>92838032
>Raiden would cut Batman in half in less than 2 seconds and wouldn't even need to enter Ninja mode
Batman dodged Darkseid's Omega Memes, I doubt it'll take 2 seconds for Raiden to split him in two
This swordsman, on the other hand...
>>
>>92836888
I wonder how that would work if Snake just uses Batman's own gear against him
>>
Is this even...
Snake wins easily.
>>
>>92838107
so you want me to lie to you
>>
>>92837122
With one hand.
>>
>>92838107
That's not even fair. Widow's fucked.
>>
asssuming this is MGS1 snake

snake wins, simply because he's willing to do whatever it takes to complete the mission

bats has his no killing rule

but this would be a boring as shit match
it would literally be a game of tag with extreme stealth
>>
>>92838344
>Has bearly any enhancements sans that fucking arm.
>Is stronger than the fucker that THREW a building sized robot into the air, jumped, and chopped it up before it hit the ground.
>>
>>92838702
He's not stronger. He's just faster and has a better sword/sheath
>>
>>92838152
How's that bait? Batman's done stupid shit like break through a brick wall and punches people through steel doors, and dodges bullets all the time
>>
>>92839017
Snake could do that too, easily

Batman isn't the only person that fights meta humans for a living
>>
File: 60MhFrq.png (364KB, 639x418px) Image search: [Google]
60MhFrq.png
364KB, 639x418px
I like Snake more
>>
Could Batman have successfully completed the Shadow Moses mission?
>>
>>92838344
The only time Batman Dodged the Omega Beams were the Justice League animated series.
>>
>>92837808
>CQC strikes me as more of a defensive fighting style which Snake seems to have perfected so all of the martial arts batman knows would be fairly ineffective.
wut

CQC isn't some mystical kind of fighting that bears no resemblance to martial arts. A punch is a punch.
>>
Even The Boss could beat Batman

She is lady shiva tier with better weapons handling
>>
I don't really understand how people are arguing Snake here, other than perhaps some specific conditions (like a stealth mission, though even then Batman has a chance). Batman takes on superpowered gods on a fairly routine basis. You can call it batwank or whatever but that's the source material we're working from, Batman is clearly better than any normal human at pretty much anything, they even have him posing an intellectual threat to people that are basically superhumanly intelligent like Luthor. Snake's main advantage is that he's willing to kill, that's pretty much it. He's got far worse tech and comparable skill.
>>
>>92837020
Bat-visor and Oracle.
>>
>>92840776
>Batman takes on superpowered gods on a fairly routine basis.
Not in a straight fight he doesn't.
>He's got far worse tech and comparable skill.
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
>>
>>92838107
Depends on whether this Widow had a variant of the Super Soldier serum or not.
>>
Snake = Deathstroke with better gadgets and stealth

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JrvEWWYLDHM
>>
>>92840897
Snake has a gun
>>
Batman is only as good as his writer makes him
>>
Batman would defeat Snake, while Snake was discussing philosophy with Otacon over their phone thing for 3 hours.
>>
>>92836867
>Never played Metal Gear

The Bat is dead, bury him.
>>
>>92837808
>assuming literally every DD soldier was there though Batboy would be FUCKED.
Infiltrating a building full of armed goons is his bread and butter. Batman would be fine.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.