[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash Season 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 22

File: IMG_7851.png (3MB, 1000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7851.png
3MB, 1000x1251px
What are your hopes for the next season? What are your fears?
>>
Next season is season 4.
>>
>What are your fears?
Time remnants
>>
>>92836180

Bro you ran so fast, you're two years ahead of us.
>>
My hope is that season 4 was better than season 3, so I have any interest in watching season 5.
>>
I hope it's as good as Season 1 or Arrow 5
No speedster villain, use Braniac or somethin
>>
>>92836180
>Hopes
New suit. New Wally from another Earth. Maybe Bart from another Earth.
>Fears
Barry actually stays in the SF for much too long
>>
Why was season 3 so shit? How will they drag out another fucking season-long story about Felici- I mean Iris?
>>
>>92836445
I think it's gonna go like what they did in Arrow
He'll be back in episode 3, with the first 2 showing Wally dealing with some rouges
>>
I hope they remember Barry is actually really fucking fast and has speedforce spideysenses, so he stops getting duped by stupid shit.
>>
barry there's a mysterious speedster fucking around and he's faster than you
i can't beat him he's too fast
run barry run
oh look i beat him
and he was someone we knew all along
>>
>>92836854
You forgot

>Iris i have to protect you
>oh no Iris we have to break up
>iris i was wrong
>we're back together now
>>
>>92836854
I'm Barry Allen and I am loving every lel
>>
>>92836180
you're too early, you posted in 2017, not 2018
>>
>>92836546
They won't.

Speedsters are ALWAYS only as fast and competent as the plot allows them for drama's sake.
>>
>hopes
barry allen fucking up again
>fears
more iris
>>
>>92836995
Both of those things will 100% happen
>>
>>92836180
Golden Glider comes back and takes over the Rogues and figures out a way to bring back her brother

Frequency was cancelled after all
>>
>>92836180
It seen that barry erased one season from existence by running too fast

>Hope
Less dark and brooding season.
>Fear
Another speedster main villain.
>>
File: 1496182401656.jpg (32KB, 455x378px) Image search: [Google]
1496182401656.jpg
32KB, 455x378px
So recently, the Twitter girl Flash communities had a meltdown because a prominent Iris/Barry shipping account had to come out and call out Caitlin hate in their communities. To these groups, this was considered a massive betrayal, because these groups consider Caitlin the absolute worst thing in the series. Many of these fans in the past have claimed that those that dislike Iris or like Caitlin are racist, going back to even the first season of the show. This can be seen here:

http://filmsofcolor.com/2015/04/22/the-hate-for-iris-west-is-real/

But this isn't limited to Iris. We saw identical behaviors with Felicity and the amount of vitriol the Black Canary actress received, both in person and online. Considering all this shitflinging and the amount of rage that occurred when it was suggested that the Iris in the Flash movie might be white, were television adaptations a mistake?

Groups of barely-enganged viewers become obsessed with unimportant aspects of a franchise and spew vitriol that rivals the most autistic fanboy, attacking real people who stand in the way of their ship and wallowing in hate in their internet bubbles. I never thought I'd see anything worse than neckbeard fan communities, but at least the rage of neckbeards tends to be more measured and less destructive.
>>
>>92837208
What other speedsters are there they can even use?
>>
>>92837252
Does this happen to the male cast too?
Probably, but it happens as much?
>>
>>92837296
>Dark Flash.
>Future Flash.
>Inertia.
>Johnny Quick.
>Hot Pursuit.
>Godspeed.

Then there's non-speedster Speed Force villains like Cicada and Cobalt Blue.
>>
>>92837296
Godspeed?

Season 3 ended with a Speedforce storm afterall
>>
>>92837326
Rabid shipping-obsessed fanbases are tantamout to TV shows.
>>
>>92837326
I don't think so. Ive never seen hardcore violent Wally fans shitting on HR fans. Seems to be only over girls.

Though I guess in other media, Supernatural fans were super autistic?
>>
>>92837326
It's more common with women because most shippers are girls. But it can happen to guys if the core love triangle is boy-girl-boy.
>>
I skipped season 3, was it good?
>>
>>92837376
>Though I guess in other media, Supernatural fans were super autistic?
I don't think it's a coincidence these shows are on the same network.
>>
>>92837326
Yep.

In the "Riverdale" fandom both Archie and his actor KJ Apa are often villified by fans for being straight white males. To them, everything that Archie does is mysoginistic mansplaining rape culture and the fact that Apa is a chad IRL doesn't help.
>>
>>92837296
>Godspeed
but using Godspeed after the God of Speed would be cheap.
>Impulse and his clone Inertia
This two could give a good history
>The Rival
Probably exists in Earth 3
>Black Racer
>Daniel West
I don't know how he would fit in this family tree
>Hermes, Messenger of the gods

And probably a lot more.
>>
>>92837559
>The Rival
They already used him as a throwaway villain at the start of the season unless they're going to do more alternate dimension doppelganger bullshit.
>>
>>92837339
Cobalt Blue would be interesting, something like he is Eddie Thawne of Earth-2
>>
>>92836180
>Hope
They will mature Wally. Non speedster villain. Either resolve the shit with Frost relatively quickly or just skip her entirely for a season. Get rid of Slytherin guy.

>Fear
Wasting good villains as weekly throwaways. Too many race fights.
>>
>>92836180
I hope the four show crossover is actually good this time
>>
>>92837339
Godspeed and Future Flash would be out of question for now, after Savitar the God of Speed who also happened to be the Future Flash
>>
>>92837400
Like that Voltron shipper?

>>92837252
The thing that was really shocking for me to see was black Twitter attacking people for saying Killer Frost could beat the Justice League (Which is a thing that actually happened in the comics.) Like to the point of doxxing and calling in other people to dogpile users.

I even saw one trying to insist that Superman would kill her despite her having beaten him multiple times (going into great detail on the ways he'd kill her, to the point it was clear they were fantasizing about Danielle's death.) The response to being confronted with facts to the contrary was "that wasn't the real Superman. Rebirth Superman is a fake from some other dimension."

These people literally can't deal with the idea that somebody can do things their character can't. If Iris isn't the best, strongest, most beloved character then whoever takes her spotlight has to go.

It's kind of scary.
>>
>>92836481
>FelicIris
>>
Canceled
>>
>>92836180
>What are your hopes for the next season?
I hope they introduce Bart.

>What are your fears?
More pointless drama
More retarded soup-opera tier villain reveals
More fuck-logic time travel rules
>>
>>92837621
Oh, my memory failed me.
>>
File: 1495255838583.gif (2MB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495255838583.gif
2MB, 428x240px
>>92837252
>had a meltdown because a prominent Iris/Barry shipping account had to come out and call out Caitlin hate in their communities.

>But this isn't limited to Iris. We saw identical behaviors with Felicity and the amount of vitriol the Black Canary actress received

Clearly Patty was the only girl that could unify all factions.

Bring back Patty
>>
>>92836180
>Hopes

Harry using facial transmogrification tech to play CSI so that Barry suddenly coming back to the CCPD makes sense.
>>
File: where do you think you are.png (311KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.png
311KB, 1280x768px
>>92837774
>More pointless drama
>More retarded soup-opera tier villain reveals
>>
Are the only people who like FelicIris black people?
>>
File: Arrow's Jon Snow.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow's Jon Snow.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>92837252
The channel that birthed Supernatural having strangely rabid fans? I'm not surprised at all

>>92837518
>KJ Apa
>literal coconut nigger
>playing a straight white male fucking a hue
nothing makes sense any more
>>
>hopes
no time travel nonsense
no west/allen relationship drama when barry returns
coherent writing
less "I'm gonna go talk to x" after x storms out of the room
no new wells
better pacing and payoffs

>fears
the exact opposite
>>
>>92838081
Literally every single thing on your list WILL happen
>>
>>92836180
More focus on police stuff, Barry, Joe and Julian solve a crime! Iris to stay with the boyfriend she picks up in between seasons (seriously how is the actual relationship worse than the will they-won't they). No Speedster villain, but that's already promised. That's all I need for a watchable season.
>>
>>92838117
then it'll be shit
>>
>>92838396
That goes without saying
>>
>>92836481
>Muh, world on the should
>Everything is a burden
>Everyone around me is in danger.

This thing always can ruin good series.
>>
Season 4 will be more shitty.
Then season 5 you redeem, just like Arrow.
>>
P A T T Y
>>
-Wally growing into his own as a hero but without getting too powerful
-New more fun Wells
-Rogues centric plot
>>
>>92838980
>arrow
>redeemable
pick one
>>
>>92836180
Iris death
>>
>>92839021
It was much better than the previous seasons, just that olicity at the end that ruined a bit.
>>
>>92839016
>Wally growing into his own as a hero but without getting too powerful
No. Send him to Legends or create a Titans show somehow. There are enough Wests and Speedsters around already for 40 minutes without him as well.
>>
>>92837779

Not only that but majority dislike iris, black people love iris and since they're a minority of a minority, this shouldn't be an issue but it seems a loud minority is all it takes to make an issue on here.

Nobody here likes Iris
>>
File: AnndFlexxx.webm (3MB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
AnndFlexxx.webm
3MB, 480x600px
>>92839003

https://strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
>>
I want a bad guy who puts a tiny hologram projector on Barrys suit that makes a fake speedster that he chases across the city thinking it's always faster than him.
Just for the giggle of everyone turning off their coms and going over who is going to encourage him to run faster and how this time.
>"Dibs on 'Run, Barry. RUN!'"
>>
>>92839134
>Speedsters around already for 40 minutes without him as well.

There are not. There's Jessie and Jay and they're from different universes, and that's it.
>>
File: cait.png (199KB, 480x666px) Image search: [Google]
cait.png
199KB, 480x666px
>>92839183
And if you say you don't like Iris then you're racist

Search twitter for "Caitlin Flash Racist" and you'll find tons of this shit.
>>
>>92839315

which is fine, we get called racist any time we go against their collective agenda, I'd figure everyone on here was immune to it.
>>
The Thinker being a fun villain like Thawne and Snart. A master ruseman always trolling Barry.
>>
>>92839183
>>92839315
I don't see how anyone who wants to further the role of Black women on television can support her character. She has no role outside her White boyfriend, no friends other than the girl who previously dated said White boyfriend, even the season that revolved around her death wasn't really about her. There have to be better black females on television.
>>
>>92839461
The thing is that Iris is not a character. She's a Felicity- something to be pandered to and protected and have everyone revolve around. She has no story arcs beyond Barry needing to live up to her expectations and can't contribute to the team in any meaningful way.

Fucking HR died for her and everybody just laughed at his funeral. It was kind of sickening.
>>
>>92836180

Wally West in his classic red Flash suit
>>
>>92839347
It's just insane to see how these people think.
>>
>>92839461

they're, but it isn't because she is centered around barry that she is so one dimensional, I think if these same writers had a white girl in Iris's position, she'd have the same content/storywise. The problems with her character is majorly a writing problem, her other problem is that because her character is a one note, walking exposition dump/plot device that it puts her second biggest glaring problem into spotlight, her lack of chemistry with grant gustin.

They're black women that I've wanted to fuck white guys, and I'm white, the chick that played Abbey mills on Sleepy hollow for example, I wanted her to hook up with crane but instead they killed her off and did a bunch of retaded shit and drove that show into the ground, etc.

So I think writing+chemistry makes a massive difference.

I also think because they're so few mixed/black women in lead roles on major shows, it also makes them reflexively/defensive off the bat so it was going to be an issue as soon as joe was cast.

The chemistry also puts acting in such a bad light, that finale was so blah right at end when it had been going well. 20 minute farewell as if we didn't know he was coming back in their attempt to 'sell' it. Gustin even posted a farewell on twitter.

It was so over wrought, he was like yep time to go into speed hell, we could have been married or another flash could take my place so I could get married but thanks jay, you just chill here.

Meanwhile everyone else is basically telling him to go in there, and Iris is doing her best to sell it like she literally just didn't shoot someone that looked identical to him five minutes ago. Bitch please.
>>
>>92839276
barry and wally are in almost every episode
every season has at least one speedster villain who also shows up a lot
then jay and jessie show up sometimes
at minimum you have two or three speedsters doing stuff in every episode
>>
>>92839640
Felicity at least serves a purpose on the team. Iris is a reporter who doesn't report, who every other episode offers vaguely helpful advice about going faster, a talking teddy bear could do her job.
>>
>>92839836
>Felicity at least serves a purpose on the team.
She outgrew her role as IT drone when the show turned into Felicity and Friends.
>>
>>92839694
Iris always treats Barry like a kid brother or like she's annoyed with him. Its like the actress can't stand him. It wouldn't be so bad if EVERY. SINGLE. PLOTLINE. didnt have to revolve around poor little Iris.
>>
>>92839994

>>92839836
You know, you could replace Iris in any scene with Joe and it'd be 100% better.
>>
>>92836180
white wally

white iris
>>
Wally used to be garbage but this season he turned out pretty decent.
>>
>>92838980
But Arrow s2 > s1 > s5 > s3 >>> s4

Flash s1 > s2 > s3

LoT was s2 > s1 but I can't see it getting to 5 seasons
>>
>>92837252

They're like both exactly the same in their wooden non-acting.

Although it works more for Caitlin's character since you can blow it off as her being reserved since everything she touches dies.
>>
>>92840021
Unless that article was from the KKK Times and was headlined "Niggers, Why are they so terrible?" That's an overreaction.
>>
>>92840021
>barry making out with joe on the couch
oh baby
>>
>>92840021

The reality is patty/actress did the same job better and meshed better but for better or worse they're going to have to ride this show out the way it was built.

Even the pseudo-incest plot makes things that shouldn't be weird, strange like barry telling everyone he is marrying iris, taken out of context, his expression looks really fucking funny.

Not even story context so there's also some conceptual problems in there too.
>>
>>92840085
I stand by my statement.

ANY. SCENE.
>>
>>92840115
Wally telling Amnesiac!Bart he was his brother, while Iris simultaneously said she was his fiance and the poor guy just accepting it, was the weirdest thing this show has ever done.
>>
File: satire.png (53KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
satire.png
53KB, 480x358px
>>92840082
Is Caitlin redpilled?
>>
>>92840179
>Wally getting a guilty boner from seeing Joe in racer slut attire
>>
>>92840241

Black twitter really is a meme, since they're ignorant of the expression, they assume racism. People in sunny places wish for a white christmas because they never see snow.
>>
>>92840208
Bart is smart enough to realize he's full white and the Wests are full black, so there's no blood issue.
>>
>>92840208
Wally telling Bart he was his brother was genuinely funny. All the stuff with Iris being like "MAYBE I SHOULDN'T TURN HIM BACK" was retarded because NO ONE actually thought they weren't going to turn him back. It was as retarded as that time when Cisco was suddenly afraid of using his powers to open a breach.

>>92840271
That guy was obviously joking
>>
>>92840257
>Barry and Iris are engaged
>Wally has accidentally gotten a boner for Iris at least once
>Joan is thirsty af for Kid Flash

Those West kids just ain't right.
>>
>>92836180
Hopes:
Mondo development for Wally that doesn't revolve around "you love barry more than me" bullshit

More rouges, maybe a few original villains?

More Eobard? I'd like to see RF as a reoccurring villain who just kinda shows up to ruin Flash's day once in awhile

Barry puts his suit in the ring
>>
>>92836180
A main villain that isn't a speedster.
>>
>>92840372
>More Eobard?
bringing him back a third time would be overkill
>>
>>92837252
I put 'Westallen' and 'Snowbarry' in Tumblr Savior within a day or two of the pilot's leak, because people were already insisting that not shipping Westallen or shipping Snowbarry was racist.
>>
>>92840398
he comes back all the time in the comics. I mean he saw god and died but he's still coming back so no He's always HERE BERRY ITS ALWAYS HIM
>>
>>92840318

Without context it's hard to tell unless he's planning on writing for the onion.
>>
>>92840372
They seem to have dropped most of the "you love Barry more" shit. It seems like its more about Wally wanting to prove himself and Barry not trusting him to be a solo hero now.

>>92840436
Snowbarry-ers tend to stick to their own while Westallen-ers are like fucking animals. Its crazy to see the devastation they leave in their wake
>>
>>92840055
Agreed desu, a lot of people here say he's bland but I'd rather have a guy who hangs back and shows up when he's needed without stealing the spotlight every scene than the totally useless Iris/HR/Malfoy doing nothing and demanding attention.
>>
>>92837779
oh buddy, im guessing you didnt see how much fucking hate patty got from these psychos? it was seriously bad.
>>
>>92837776
Not like he was a memorable character anyway
>>
>>92840730
Patty was cringey because she was to Barry what Barry is to Iris, except she was also kind of a psycho that devoted her life to murder and pretended to be kidnapped to force Barry to reveal his secret identity.
>>
>>92836180
My hopes are that the Top actually spins and we get a new Mirror Master. My fears are that that won't happen.

On a side note, no more fucking speedster villains, holy fuck. They already wrote out the best one in Legends, so let's just lay off of them.
>>
>>92840692
I feel bad for HR but yeah, every single scene he was in all season was completely useless since they just scrapped him at the end. He was a total waste. As for Malfoy, his character is okay but he serves no purpose now.

Iris being pure shit goes without saying
>>
>>92840692
I liked Julian in the Gorilla episodes. I think his relationship with Caitlin needed a little more development, but the god awful main plot demanded that it be rushed. Hopefully he gets his time to shine next season. HR really grew on me throughout the season, but Iris on the team is pretty useless, yeah. She's like a more serious HR without any of the guru advice.
>>
>>92837482
Nah, it was total shit.
>>
>>92836180

No more speedster villains. Maybe adapt Rogue War or something that doesn't involve speedster villains.
>>
I think it'd be cool to push the CCPD to the forefront.

>S.T.A.R. Labs has been destroyed.
>The Flash has disappeared.
>Meta-human criminal activity in Central City has spiked.
>Joe's meta-human task-force is reactivated, with Julian as his lieutenant.
>Cisco and Harry are brought along as consultants.
>They have to operate as Wally's support group in secret from Captain Singh, with Cecile covering for them whenever possible.
>Wally and later Barry have to figure out how to do their thing without the resources of S.T.A.R. Labs - No satellite, no cutting-edge technology, no pipeline.

You can even have Iris be reshuffled to police reporting and have Wally get an internship as motor engineer for the CCPD if you need everyone on location.
>>
>>92837482
No. Literally everyone agrees that the only thing even halfway decent was Frost, and she's only in a couple episodes. This season got way worse ratings overall than both the previous seasons and only spiked when she showed up.
>>
>>92836949
>I'm Barry Allen, and I-
>STOLE FROM MY MOM'S PURSE!
>>
>>92841571
MANT- I mean- THAWNE!!!
>>
>>92840626
Yeah, it was more for the fact that Westallen people would talk shit while using the Snowbarry tag or in the post itself. It's sad to have to block the Snowbarry people because of someone else's shitty behaviour, but I was tired of seeing shitflinging while trying to go through the Flash tag for fan art.

>>92841030
Oh yes please on the Top spinning, or at least doing SOMETHING more recognizable and to make her more of a threat. Mirror Master's okay.
>>
I presume that Iris will have a new boyfriend, Cliff, who turns out to be the Thinker. And that the Thinker is trying to summon Godspeed or Speed Demon.

I hope the Speedforce gets comeuppance for being a total bitch.
>>
>>92841624
>Yeah, it was more for the fact that Westallen people would talk shit while using the Snowbarry tag or in the post itself.

What is wrong with them?
>>
>>92841722
>I presume that Iris will have a new boyfriend, Cliff, who turns out to be the Thinker.

I'm betting on this.
>>
>>92839315
>barry's mom

uh, what?
>>
Hopes: Robot Wells
>>
>>92841722
>>92841784

oh boy more will they won't they drama! Its not like that wasn't the worst fucking part of season 1 and made every single scene with Iris unwatchable!
>>
>>92841766
You mean with the Westallen or the Snowbarry people? You can see some of the Westallen shit in the screencaps in this thread, but they're renowned for declaring that anyone who doesn't ship Barry and Iris is racist, and for bullying Caitlin fans and apparently Danielle Panabaker herself.
>>
>>92841850
But Eddie was best boy
>>
File: 1494176212941.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494176212941.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>92841968
>having such an obsessive hatred of a fictional character that you harass the person who plays her on a tv show
>>
>>92842102
It's pretty sad. I despise Felicity as a character and I can bitch about her horrible characterization for a long time, but I'd never blame the actress for shitty writing.
>>
>>92836481
iris is no way as bad as felicity, not even close to be honest

i love the iris barry joe wally relationship
>>
>>92841624
>Mirror Master's okay.

There's nothing wrong with him, but I just prefer Mirror Master to use tech, not super powers. Especially since all of the other Rogues don't use super powers except those two. Not that the Rogues from Earth-1 will ever get together lmao
>>
>>92837877
wtf I'm sad now.
>>
>>92838020
>coconut nigger
Wait, what
>looks up KJ Apa
>his father is a Samoan village chief
What the fuck
>>
>>92836180
They need to get their shit together. Season 3 was underwhelming, had problems, and in the end I just didn't really care.
>>
Cisco's reaction when he finds out that Gypsy is his doppelganger.
>>
File: Kai Coffee.jpg (39KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kai Coffee.jpg
39KB, 720x480px
>>92842752
I know, right
>>
>>92836180
The return of Barry Allen story from the comics.
Do you think it's possible to make it into a whole season instead of a couple of episodes?
>>
I want the Rogues to be the villain for the first half of the season and then switch over to Eobard straight up fucking with Barry now that he's got a new lease on life.
>Assuming he survived his encounter with Black Flash though a time remnant or some other speed-force nonsense.
>>
>>92842512
Fair enough, and I agree about him having powers. Though Weather Wizard and Rainbow Raider also have powers, so it's not just those two.
>>
>>92842847
>I want the Rogues to be the villain for the first half of the season
Might need to add one or two since Mirror Master and Top could get old.
>>
>>92837252
all this shows is that there are too many idiot women who can't distinguish reality from tv
>>
>>92842891
I'd really like to see Mirror Master and the Top recruiting more Rogues, ultimately leading to a showdown and Rogue War between two factions...the other one being led by Cold.
>>
>>92837326
well women were taking copies of Amell's wedding pictures and replacing his wife with themselves. Amell rightfully freaked out banned any nutjob who did it from all of his social media
>>
Hope next season is fun and comfy. No scary, pseudo demonic, villain. No speedster villain either. Something like Legends of Tomorrow where they have fun with themselves and don't take themselves seriously.
>>
>>92838980
Arrow got a little better, it was no where close to being redeemed though, unless they actually did kill everybody but Ollie but we all know that was a fake-out cliffhanger and nearly everyone will be fine at start of next season
>>
>>92843242
That would be cool (pun intended)
>>
>>92843213
It's by no means limited to women.
>>
>>92842891
Golden Glider
Mirror Master
Weather Wizard
Trickster (Axel)
Captain Boomerang
>>
>>92843498
>Captain Boomerang
He died on Arrow
>>
>>92843554
Off screen
>>
>>92843581
Similar to Count Vertigo they could just have someone else take up his name.
>>
>>92837339
>Hot Pursuit
>Most Wanted
>Underground
>Rivals
>>
I don't want to see anyone new with speed powers for the entire season. Just one season.

I honestly don't think they can do it.
>>
>>92843865
They need to get more creative and figure out ways non-speedsters are a threat to Barry without depowering him.
>>
>>92844071
I feel like they need to make Barry more competent. Frequently relying too much on his team at Star Labs
>>
>>92843714
How fucked is it that they had TWO Vertigo's yet they gave his powers to the Top?
>>
File: vertigo powers.jpg (298KB, 1019x1082px) Image search: [Google]
vertigo powers.jpg
298KB, 1019x1082px
>>92844259
Vertigo's been handled terribly. And so has the Top, who doesn't have any of his/her signature moves or powers. However, the Top did develop vertigo powers during Johns' run, so it's not as out of left field as it seems. She needs to spin and maybe use some of his other psi powers, though.
>>
>>92844325
>She needs to spin and maybe use some of his other psi powers, though.
They could excuse that as "She's still learning her powers," and have her gain the ability to spin
>>
>>92844364
I definitely hope so. I was really hoping she'd develope more abilities as she appeared, and then we saw her years into the future and she basically had the same power and skillset as she had in her first appearance. That sucked, but at least it was an alternate future...that's what I'm clinging to, at least. I'm a huge Top fan and she's been a tremendous disappointment to me.
>>
>>92844259
I could see them introducing a proper Count Vertigo by having him in Central City the night of the particle accelerator, similar to Dinah Drake, probably on some diplomatic bullshit. Gets his powers in a situation relating to the vertigo drug or something.
>>
>>92836180
Hope: Dead Sidekicks EVERYWHERE
Fear: Retitle the show Flash and Friends, followed by Arrow and Associates.
>>
>>92836180
nobody wants to see some punk kid wally running around
no one
every episode he's in will have a secondary hero to help him (arrow, frost, firestorm, hawkgirl, etc.)
fuck wally
he's dumber than flash

at the end of the season i hope it time jumps several years and barry (more mature/older) comes out of the speed force just in time to save dumb fuck wally.
>>
They should introduce Bart and move him to Legends after the crossover
>>
>>92844746
>at the end of the season i hope it time jumps several years and barry (more mature/older) comes out of the speed force just in time to save dumb fuck wally.
That would never happen because it has to be in sync with the other shows
>>
Injustice 2 got me thinking
They can use Brainiac for the villain
Of all the shows
At once

Like he invades the earth and implanted him self into every computer on the planet, leaving Team Arrow, Team Flash, the Legends, etc. all deal with him in their own ways until the story lines all converge for a crossover in the finale
>>
File: flash_joe_west.jpg (81KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
flash_joe_west.jpg
81KB, 780x439px
>>92836180
Hoping to see best dad continue to sail past all the death flags.
>>
>>92844934
Brainiac as the villain of a 4-part crossover would be cool, especially since Supergirl's episode didn't have much to do with the Invasion crossover. Supergirl even had Indigo in season 1. Superman could join as well
As an umbrella villain it would interfere with whatever the other shows want to do. Arrow especially has to pick up on stuff from season 5 like Vigilante, who's identity has been confirmed to be revealed in season 6. Plus with Supergirl being on another Earth it would be tedious because they gotta bounce around frequently.
>>
>>92841968
>>92841766
>but they're renowned for declaring that anyone who doesn't ship Barry and Iris is racist, and for bullying Caitlin fans and apparently Danielle Panabaker herself.

WHY would they do that? That is not a thing that a normal well-adjusted person does.

Trouble on Gorilla City indeed.
>>
>>92845374
Bitches be crazy. Fans sent death threats to Stephen Amell's wife just because he wasn't married to Emily.
>>
A main villain who doesn't suck like Zoom and Savitar did.
>>
>>92845374
Social media encourages bullying and assholes. I've gotten jaded in my old age and I do think it's behaviour a normal person does...just not a GOOD person.
>>
>>92836180
>Hopes
Nudist Slutty Frost.
>>
>>92839315
she's right
all white people are racist
>>
>>92836180
Them, the CW writers, not being able to believably tell a whole season without a speedster big bad and them saying fuck it at some point and going with yet another speedster anyway. My other fear is Barry will never not be braindead. The relationshit drama sucking the air out of another season is another. Them not being able to make sense out of any twist they set out to do is yet another. So pretty much everything that plagued them the past two seasons.
>>
>>92837252
Why are Twitter/Tumblr ship fags always the worst? Sadly, the people behind these shows listen to these fucks the most and it shows.
>>
>>92841515
I liked the Captain Cold team-up episode and Abra Kadabra.
>>
>>92839183
>black people love iris

Says fucking who? Black people love Joe, anon. Get the fuck out
>>
>>92848735
Those were definitely the best.
>>
>Speedforce Storm of S3 Happens.
>S4 starts with Wally fighting against new Speedster Godspeed who's executing criminals.
>We find out Godspeed is Julian, now he's also a META who kills other META because they don't deserve their power for being evil.
>It was all Barry's Fault
>>
I want Golden Glider back.
>>
>>92850198
Yes, she's very much missed.
>>
>>92849206
Everybody loves Joe.
>>
>>92849206
There's been a slew of articles since day one calling out Iris haters as racists.
>>
>>92836180
Superman and Flash having a race.
>>
After watching Arrow and Daredevil, shows like Flash just look and are written like shit.
>>
>>92851506
Marvel Netflix blows the CW shit out of the water. Even crappy Iron Fist is better.
>>
>>92851506
After watching Daredevil and first season of Human Target so no one accuses me of company-warring Arrow looks like and is shit.
>>
>>92851534
>Marvel Netflix
>Good at anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>92849206
>Black people love Joe
He's a cop, and felt Barry should ask his permission to marry Iris. I'm only surprised we haven't had articles about how he's a problematic Uncle Tom.
>>
>>92849361
I wouldn't mind that. I was always pulling for Eddie to become evil. We haven't seen a true fall to the dark side yet.
>>
>>92836180
>hopes
Patty comes back as Hot Pursuit

>fears
Nothing happening for like 10 episodes in a row again
>>
>>92844934
Yeah but then I would miss having the rest of the Justice league, at least get Batman and wonder woman
>>
>>92848735
And the musical episode with supergirl
>>
File: 1496223337087.jpg (14KB, 165x272px) Image search: [Google]
1496223337087.jpg
14KB, 165x272px
>>92853351
Why can't they do the Impulse storyline where Bart is hunted by President Thaddeus Thawne in the 30th century who looks like Eddie cus genes. That'd be a good way to bring back Rick Cosnett and have him be the villain.
>>
>>92849206

It's true, look at all people defending iris ITT, it's black females.

And other anon's are right, almost everyone likes joe.
>>
>>92836180
That the finale isn't as bad as Season 2, and that the season isn't as bad as Season 3.

>What are your fears?
They go full Arrow Season 4.
>>
How do we get rid of Iris?
>>
>>92857150
We don't. She's endgame.

The best we can hope for is minimal drama. The relationship was charming and breezy when Barry lost his memories. Hopefully we can get a little more of that playfulness.
>>
File: Batfags.png (658KB, 634x415px) Image search: [Google]
Batfags.png
658KB, 634x415px
>Wally becomes a good character
>The final boss of this season are the aliens from The Human Race and Wally has to race against time and space to save earth
This is literally the only way it can be good. If they have another speedster villain it will be crap.
>>
>>92857237
They need to change the endgame. Drop her in the speedforce or something because christ alive she makes the show unwatchable

Its tragic to me that the only people the writers hear from online are racist Iris fangirls.
>>
>>92836180
Felicity is Eobard Thawne who fucked up time travelling once again. Think about it... the fake glasses... the fake wheelchair... mass murder.

IT WAS ME, OLIBUR! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!
>>
>>92836180
I hope Wally gets some decent time in the spotlight before Barry returns(and hopefully his actor improves during the break).

I hope they finally figure out how to do an engaging, challenging villain who isn't a speedster. Barring that, please just bring back Thawne instead of throwing more Evil Barrys at us.

I'm hopeful that the showrunners start trying to play to the shows strengths instead of injecting pointless melodrama where it doesn't need to be.

I'm dreading the obligatory drama we're going to get when Barry comes back, and Iris is seeing other people.

I'm dreading another season-long mystery that implodes upon the reveal, because the showrunners still haven't learned that it wasn't the "mystery" in season 1 that made it good, but the tension and difference between what the viewers and characters know.

I'm dreading the idea of that 2024 Flash costume going to waste.
>>
>>92857237
>We don't. She's endgame.
Black Canary is supposed to be Green Arrow's endgame and look where we are
>>
>>92837296
How about we take it easy on the speedsters. They're getting as monotonous as Super Saiyans.
>>
>>92860434
>thinking the villain won't be a speedster

Retard
>>
>>92860488
>reading comprehension
>>
>>92860488
They already said it won't be.
>>
>>92860563
They lied.
>>
Supposedly the next season's overvillain will be the Thinker. I'd even be okay with him being speedforce but not a speedster, like he thinks fast but can't move fast for some reason.

Just don't do another speedster overvillain.
>>
>>92851445
Supergirl would come in and smoke them both because "I'm Still With Her."
>>
Since Arrow is using Batman mythos and Supergirl is using Superman stories/mythos, Flash gets Wonder Woman's mythos as starts dealing with Zeus and the gods.
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.