[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Batman get to be in the front?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Why does Batman get to be in the front?
>>
>>92834170
He's the most popular DC character by a large margin, he sells.
>>
because he's GODDDAMN BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies of Batman's awesomeness*
>>
>>92834170
Because DC is full of cucks.
>>
>Batman is the Ultimate Edition while Superman is just standard

Kek.
>>
This Batwank is going to cause the downfall of DC.
>>
>>92834170
Normies like Batman
>>
Batman is a fine character, but I don't like how is the flagship character of DC. I always thought Supes was, but I guess brooding loners that beat the ever living shit out of people are more popular than a symbol of hope
>>
File: 1493054807276.jpg (30KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
1493054807276.jpg
30KB, 600x494px
>>92834883
DC Comics
Detective Comics Comics
DC
The house that Batman built
>>
>>92835011
Well fuck me. I overlooked that part. Good point
>>
>>92834170
Alphabetical order
>>
>>92834170
Batman is king of DC. Harley is queen. Let's hope the WW movie will make her dethrone Harley.
>>92834810
More people will own the standard
>>
>>92835238
Of course but dont think they didn't make Batman the Ultimate Edition to generate more sales for it.
>>
Did you play the game?

He's literally the story's protagonist. Why wouldn't he be in front? That's how framing these things works.
>>
>>92835238
If anything Batman is the first Knight or something.
>>
>>92834883

Batman is the embodiment of force of will, the value of hard work and dedication, turning tragedy into a force for good, and the idea of human greatness.

Also Dick Grayson is a better symbol for hope than Superman ever was. All Superman shows is that it's easy to smile when you're born with the powers of a god on a world that's very kind to you.
>>
Because Injustice is bat wank.
>>
>>92834810
ultimate edition has only art on the case, no text, Batman on one side, superman on the other.
>>
>>92835561
> Also Dick Grayson is a better symbol for hope than Superman ever was.
Stopped reading there, kill yourself
>>
>>92835561
KYS
>>
>>92834170
because batman owns that much! XD
everything i ever learned was from watching batman and how epic he is!
hes so strong and smart and owns every character from the justice league by knowing theyre weakness!
>>
>>92834170
Be thankful there's 2 members of the Superman family there and not Robin.
>>
>>92837791
Batfags don't like Robin, he detracts from time Bruce could spend crying over MAAAAARRTTTTHHHHHAAA
>>
>>92834170
Cause he draws dimes
>>
>>92838817
Wow... That's some serious butthurt.
>>
File: what.png (72KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
72KB, 495x398px
>>92834170
Batman is DC's most marketable character.

Also, he's the good guy in the story.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.