[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

I only played a little bit of the first gane, but now that I've been following the story of injustice 2, it seems really really interesting and divisive. who is in the right /co/, Batman, or Superman? both sides seem a bit convincing
>>
>>92834140
Batman is clearly the lesser of two evils
>>
>>92834140
I guess BatMan is technically right. But they are both idiots.
>>
>>92834140
I'm all for being a DC fag but this thread smells shilly. And injustice is fucking garbage normie food. The comics suck and aren'te canon and most of these discussions have little to do with them regardless.
>>
>>92834307
I didn't read the comics because I wasn't sure if it'll actually matter to the games
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg (97KB, 784x760px) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.jpg
97KB, 784x760px
>>92834140
Superman was right until he stopped killing for Justice and started because of personal reasons. Like after Ollie's death. Batman is right also but the his believes need to be restructure. The logic in the Injustice is retarded. Regime believe all criminals need to die and Batman thinks they need to be put on trial and then decided. Really they could easily find a compromise that works within both terms. They can lock up the less chaotic evils like Bane and two-face. But with the others like the Joker just Lobotomize them. The main problem is that Team superman is fill of sociopaths and Team batman is full of delusional people. Having said that Batman is right in hindsight. Regime Superman is not someone that should be trusted with the fate of the world.
>>
Both of them are stupid.
>>
>>92834140
Supes is an edgy anti-hero that swears he's doing what's best because his autistic brain is incapable of realizing what oppression looks like. Bantam is (and always has been) too lenient in his punishments. Joker should've been put on ice long before he nuked Metropolis, and it's 1000% on Batman for not throwing him in a fucking river long before that.

Both characters are spergs, but Batman's got his morals more in-check than Supes. Once Superman became a Supreme Overlord he became to one-dimensional to think critically about his actions, which makes him the ultimate danger.

Also fuck Wonder Woman
>>
File: Batman com frio.jpg (21KB, 237x227px) Image search: [Google]
Batman com frio.jpg
21KB, 237x227px
What Superman and his Regime is trying to do is what the USA has tried to do back in the Vietnam war, the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war. It doesn't work. It'll never work. Counterinsurgency is a stupid as fuck concept.
>>
Superman let Wonder Woman get to him with her wonder pussy and Batman, Arthur and the government when full retard.
>>
From the injustice comic Superman had the right idea in the beginning but went overboard as it progressed. Batman was silly conflicting with him in the beginning like the arkham part and just came off as a dick
>>
>>92836463

Superman had no right idea. Going into other people's country to kill their leaders, even when they're shitty leaders, and then tell people how to live their lives never work. They're always going to see as an invading force that needs to go not matter what. They will never accept you. You're not part of their culture, no matter how shitty it was, because it doesn't matter how it was since that's part of who they're now. Superman being almost inhuman thanks to his powers certainly doesn't help.
>>
>>92836463
superman killing thieves is right??? I understand rapists and murderers but in that cuts cent he clearly Said thieves he will kill as well
>>
>>92836343
Not if you're a virtually indestructible flying man who can flatten cities, see through walls and kill people by looking at them real hard.
>>
>>92836825

People will still revolt.
>>
>>92836727
What part of in the beginning did you not understand?
>>
>>92836919
This, the only endgame for regime Supes is to kill pretty much everyone. He already proved he'll kill people just for disagreeing with him, genocide is the only possible outcome.
>>
>>92834140
Bats was only partially retarded. Supes went full retard.
>>
The only time the concept of what the Regime was trying to do ever worked in comics was during Batman Incorporated and even then went up in flames.

Batman Incorporated worked for a time because you had Bruce Wayne reaching out to a country's government and trying to sell to it a peace keeping force that the government control and that is made of the local population. Bruce only provided the expertise, training and structure. So it didn't seemed so much as an invasion.

Even then, Batman Incorporated was still messing the local status quo by trying to create a new culture in it, one the locals weren't please with it, and bringing an escalation of force that forced the locals to respond in kind by seeking outside help the same way the government did.

Even worse, Batman had to make the entire thing public to work and gave all the dissatisfied people a front to attack, when before Batman worked mostly in shadows, and that's exactly what happened. Local bad guys teamed with an international terrorist group and with their pulled resources raised Gotham a new butthole.

That's why in Injustice you had a bunch of terrorist groups based on the Joker image. Most of these people didn't even liked Joker, they just took his image to fucking piss Superman because they were trying to hurt him. So yeah Injustice would never work. Superman can be a god or whatever, but people would keep going against him and trying to figure out ways to hurt him. It would never stop. He'd have to erase humanity of the map to get his way.
>>
>>92837269
They do realize Joker nuked a city right?
>>
>>92837340

Yes, they do. They don't care. They want to say FU to Superman. That was more important.
>>
>>92836343
COIN works if you
>Remove support networks and supplies from rebels
>Deny rebels strategic mobility
>Kill them all

Supes is perfectly capable of wiping out the solar system, never mind earth
>>
So what did Red Son Superman did right compare to injustice Superman?
>>
>>92837406

So when did that ever work? Show me an example. Just one. The only thing that works is the last one.
>>
File: Killer Croc vs GCPD.gif (1022KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Killer Croc vs GCPD.gif
1022KB, 500x375px
Basically the Injustice universe only happens/works when everyone goes full retard. Clark goes fucking insane acting like a spoiled child, Diana enables him because shes wet for him, Bruce fucked up by going against him as Batman instead of going to him as a friend in his time of need, and everyone else falls in the middle for being a whipped pussy or a sociopath.
>>
>>92837406
>>92837492

Killing all the males, breeding all the females and destroying all the previous culture worked in ancient times.
>>
Which of the endings do you guys think will be the official one that carries over into the 3rd game

I originally thought batman but as I've thought about it more I think supermans is the canon one as aquaman's ending in the battle simulator heavily implies that superman has conquered earth using brainiac's ship and mind controlled heroes like batman and plans to invade the og universe and as such aquaman is going to summon the og universe heroes from injustice 1 to fight them using the lex luthor base he found
>>
>>92834140
Both went off the deep end, but Clark crossed into full supervillain tier back before the first game even started. He cemented that when he fucking murdered Captain Marvel
>>
>>92834140
Alright /injustice/, give me your:

>main
>most desired dlc character
>most desired premier skin

We got a really good number of responses in the last thread. Aquaman, Flash, and Supergirl seemed to be the most played by /co/.

The most asked for DLC character was Black Manta, surprisingly enough Animal Man was the next most asked for.

The most asked for premier skin was Guy Gardner. Bizarro and Shazam came in 2nd.

These results were taken from the 46 responses given in the previous thread.
>>
>>92839434
There are several Battle Simulator endings that could connect to the main endings (Like Kara's for Batman).
>>
>>92839434
obviously regime character's ending involve the regime and insurgency/traitor characters involve the not regime. Villains' ending involve world domination, the usual

this should not be a hard concept for you
>>
>>92839434
I hope they drop this universe in the 3rd game.
>>
>>92839517
does he feel no remorse for killing a kid
>>
>>92837269
This guy is right as fuck.
>>
>>92837025
>kill pretty much everyone
Nope, enslave everyone via braniac mind control is his actual canon injustice endgame. He ain't just putting the world in a bottle but the whole damn universe.
>>
>>92843023
He completely stopped caring about a year earlier in the Injustice comics.
>>
>>92843763
shit he's definitely not superman anymore .
come to think of it, what do you think regime-man will think of DCEU Bruce? he was a hairs breath away from cutting criminals heads off
>>
>>92834140
wrong board retard

>>>/v/

fuck off
>>
>>92844209
>we can't discuss comic related stuff on a comic board
>>
>>92834140
the way i saw it...

injustice 1 - batman is right

injustice 2 - superman is right
>>
>>92840620
>Scarecrow
>Dr Manhattan
>Shazam
>>
>>92844124
He'd be happy to see Batman seeing the light about killing criminals. Still, by the end of Injustice 1, Regime Supes would have thought DCEU Bats is only putting a band aid on the problem by going it alone, fighting only street thugs and not taking over the world. Injustice Supes was a big believer in absolute dictatorship by year five to the point that he didn't even bother with lip service about respecting his parents or underling's opinions.
>>
>>92846102

Here's the thing. Even if Batman agreed that some criminals deserve to die and joined Superman in his Regime, every time Batman attempt to question one of Superman decisions, for whatever purpose, Superman would see that as major betrayal and sperg the fuck out, giving us the exact problem. Superman's a little bitch in Injustice that wants everything to be his way.
>>
I feel that if the WW movie ends up being super popular and WB starts pushing the character more in media like Batman, NRS won't be able to get away with portraying her as an psychopath who only wants BKC.
>>
>>92837340
Satanists don't actually worship the devil. In fact, they don't even believe in the devil, it's a form of atheism that uses the devil as a mascot because he represents hedonism and telling the authority to fuck off.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.