/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentleman, how do we reinvent Giganta for the modern age and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Giganta Concept Art.jpg (396KB, 1100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Giganta Concept Art.jpg
396KB, 1100x1700px
Gentleman, how do we reinvent Giganta for the modern age and give her a better fan following? Wonder Woman's villains certainly have room for improvement, and most only recognize Ares and Cheetah. So what would you do for Giganta? Personally Id start by ditching this costume and making sure her powers/origin arent tied to Greek myth
>>
She doesn't need to be reinvented. Not every villain has to be tragic or serious.

Simone's Giganta had just the right level of pathos while not being overly serious.
>>
>>92829292
Jesus fuck that chin and those hips makes him a tranny
>>
>>92829292
>and making sure her powers/origin arent tied to Greek myth

Isn't she already not tied to Greek myth?

I thought she was a mad scientist who bodysnatched a circus freak.
>>
>>92829292
I do agree that not all of WW's villains need to be tied to ancient mythologies, but I don't think Giganta has to be completely reinvented.

[Though I would streamline her origin a bit as she's a mad scientist who managed to put her mind from her old body into a gorilla then into a circus performer with a magic growth power.]
>>
>>92829292
>everything WW related has to be about Greek myth or my autism will explode
Kill yourself. Faggots like you are cancerous filth.

>>92829494
This. Just stick with what Simone did, since that was perfectly fine. Some rogues galleries have at least one member who, while still a criminal, isn't actually all that evil. For Wondy's, that's Doris. She doesn't need to be super serious or anything.

Personally, I'd play up the oft forgotten fact she's a mad scientist and have her use gadgets while still being huge. Like a non-shit version of Relic.

I do agree with OP that the Nu52 costume should go. Bring back the jumpsuit, but keep the muscles. Yes.
>>
>>92829292
just make her a former ape turned giant woman who cares
>>
File: Giganta.jpg (450KB, 900x1327px) Image search: [Google]
Giganta.jpg
450KB, 900x1327px
>>92829795
>isnt tied to Greek Myth
Learn to read you fucking faggot. And personally, this was my favorite look for her
>>
>>92829637
>streamline her origin

That's no great difficulty. Just get rid of all the bodyswapping, but keep Doris Zuel as a dying scientist who desperately turns to mysticism to save her life and gets super powers in the process.
>>
>>92829292
Put her in more books and don't change anything. Maybe explore her backstory some more.

Or do the Killer Frost thing and put her on the Justice League and make her an Endless
>>
>>92829924
Yeah, sorry. I'm so used to seeing that bullshit that I assumed you were spewing yet more casual cancer. My bad.

And yes, the jumpsuit is great. Just a shame One Year Later made her slimmer for whatever reason.
>>
>>92829637
Yeah her backstory is a little messy. It's also kind of confusing and not fleshed out.

I feel like if you removed the gorilla things would be a lot easier, but on the other hand the gorilla is an important step.
>>
>>92829637
Honestly I don't think they need to even bother with her origin.

It seems so unnecessary. Not to keep harping on Simone's Giganta but she never had to have her origin explained there, because all you need to know is she's a scientist and she grows.
>>
>>92829292
>that face
Here comes the Crimson Chin!
>>
I liked when she was banging Atom
>>
File: Angleman.png (81KB, 273x356px) Image search: [Google]
Angleman.png
81KB, 273x356px
I would like to see your angle how to reinvent Angel Man.
Personally I would his Angle being a gift from Mr. Mxyzptlk because geometry and shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.