[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Hal didnt exist what was his origin like you think?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: John_Stewart_JLU.png (71KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
John_Stewart_JLU.png
71KB, 333x250px
Since Hal didnt exist what was his origin like you think?
>>
Well, Kyle exists, so presumably Kyle was the first GL from Earth. Then he was so good/useful that the Guardians stationed him on Oa for freelance/deep space Lantern stuff. Sector 2814 was suddenly without a Lantern, so another ring was sent out, and it chose John.
>>
>>92828366
Actualy they establish john is his superior, with katma saying john sent kyle to her to train.

Infact its implied that kyle going off to train is the only reason john came back to earth as he had been gone for years
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>92828333
>Since Hal didnt exist
what?
>>
>>92828333
Why is the green lantern blue?
>>
>>92829194
He existed for 5 seconds when the time stream was fucked

Dcau hal was just a fighter pilot aome where never a lantern
>>
>>92829356
Why are you only now learning for the first time that you're colorblind?
>>
>>92828333
we
>>
File: 1453404461434.jpg (75KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
1453404461434.jpg
75KB, 800x744px
>>92829754
>Lowercase
>>
>>92828333
>You're a credit to your people, son
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>92829754
are the crystal
>>
>>92830252
He aint bad for a nigger
>>
>>92829378
I think this is canonically established, but i'm not sure. I just like to think its after the Whole parallax deal and he erased himself out of despair. That's my headconnon. Did however get me more into John. Better than Jess and some other shit tier characters the big Two have pumped out. Totally under utilize din the comics.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (67KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
67KB, 718x404px
>ywn get any bird pussy
why even live?
>>
>One of maybe 3 comic heroes I gave a fuck about

>Apparently never existed Cannonically.

Well fuck everyone.
>>
File: 314390_v1.jpg (45KB, 264x324px) Image search: [Google]
314390_v1.jpg
45KB, 264x324px
>>92833568
If Hal Jordan is one of the three comic heroes who give a fuck about, who are the other two?
>>
>>92833705

Wolverine, and one of those dudes who belonged to the Days of Future Past special X-men forces or whatever they were.

The dude with the biomechanoid infection that left him with the super arm.

He was black when I was a kid, I later found out there were apparently two people like that?
>>
>>92833916
... Bishop?
>>
>>92829606
I met a girl who was a senior in college and didn't find out the ocean was blue until a few months ago. She legit thought it was grey
>>
>>92833916
You're thinking of Bishop.

Cable also had a metal arm due to the techno-organic virus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.