[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Move over Carol. Make way for the true YASS QUEEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6216.jpg (44KB, 331x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6216.jpg
44KB, 331x462px
Move over Carol. Make way for the true YASS QUEEN
>>
It's YAAS not YASS
>>
>>92821797
>>92821843
It's YAASS
>>
>>92821797
>>92821843
>>92821860
I don't get this meme.
>>
>>92821882
from a Carol solicit:

>THE MIGHTY CAPTAIN MARVEL (2016) #1
>Published: January 18, 2017
>Rating: Rated T+
>Writer: Margaret Stohl
>Penciller: Ramon Rosanas
>Cover Artist: Elizabeth Torque
>The Greatest. That’s what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back, but that still hasn’t prepared her for her newfound status of biggest super hero ever. Yaas, Queen! Danvers may not like the crown she’s wearing, but boy does it look good on her. Just watch out for the thorns it comes with—forces trying to take down everything Carol has built. Carol Danvers makes her triumphant return as the Mighty Captain Marvel! Written by celebrity writer Margaret Stohl (Beautiful Creatures, Black Widow: Forever Red) and drawn by the artfully talented Ramon Rosanas (Ant-Man), this bold new take on Earth’s mightiest and favorite hero!
>>
>>92821882
its basic bitch for yes.
>>
>>92821894
That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.

Thank you.
>>
I want to see the Captain Marvel movie fail, only because I am annoyed at the constant relaunches of a failing book we have had for so many years. Let it die.
>>
>>92822109
Same. MCU has decent girls they could give movies to. They don't need her.
>>
>>92822109
She's only being pushed so the MCU can use her.

She was great in EMH but this just feels insincere.
>>
>>92822152
Kamala is an infinitely better character anyway but nope the white woman needs a movie first:
>>
>>92823947
Carol's the better character.
>>
>>92821954
>That's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.
Well, it is a Carol book, after all.
>>
>>92821894
>The Greatest. That's what they call her.

Literally no one calls her that. She was a violent-obsessive, alcoholic bitch to the point where even Captain America got sick of her shit.

If you're going to push a female hero, why would you push one of the worst ones?
>>
>>92823969
Go work on your writing KSD
>>
>>92824045
Because it's all they have.
>>
>>92824045
>Literally no one calls her that.
She is literally the one hero that Marvel's civilians like FOR SOME UNKNOW REASON.
>>
>>92821882
Imagine a flamboyant gay man screaming "yes"
>>
> 4. Wonder Woman (2016-) #23
> 36. The Mighty Captain Marvel (2016-) #5
>>
>>92821797

Who is "Carol" and why should I give a shit?
>>
as if there was ever a doubt

Wondy is the one and only
>>
>>92821797
Not one Marvel fan would give a shit.

There is a list of Marvel women more interesting than Carol at this point we'd all rather see with some spotlight.
>>
>>92823947
They are both absolute shit but Kamala is a special kind of shit because she is being used to normalize islam
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.