[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>denial
>anger
>bargaining
>depression
>acceptance

Anger here. Fucking Genndy!!
>>
Amusement

Watching spergs screech and flail over a perfect ending is pretty great
>>
>>92817573
/thread
>>
I forgot the show even existed, thanks for reminding me again.
>>
>>92817468
we knew this shit was gonna happen as soon as stupid waifu showed up.

glad i don't buy into that shit or, god forbid, use my brain to see the outcome in advance

my only complaint was waifu not disappearing as soon as aku was destroyed or better yet:

when she would be saying "i love yo...
>>
>>92817573
>perfect ending
Spot the Bernie Supporter
>>
The signs were there from the start. It sucks SJ ended so poorly, but at least there's some closure.
>>
Slightly annoyed that I liked eps1-9 and despite predicting that the ending will be a complete clusterfuck, I still kinda hoped for the better.
>>
>>92817468
I guess I'm in denial because I'm stuck stuck at
>I can use Aku's powers now
and by the time I came to my senses the ladybug flew away and credits started to roll so I don't know what happened inbetween
>>
>>92820363
20 minutes was never going to be able to deliver a good ending.
>>
>>92817468
nahhh, shit was lit.
>>
>>92820402
And yet they pulled it off
>>
>>92820400
For Samurai Jack, the power of LOVE isn't the worst macguffin they could have used to get Jack home. Especially with all the mystical stuff that's real in Samurai Jack, love as the goodness that can overcome evil isn't that big of a stretch. Is it disappointing considering the hype? Probably. I think it works nonetheless.

Personally, I was hoping that jack would be able to trick Aku into sending him back to the past himself, tricking the trickster sort of thing.
>>
File: 33551957063_54abed2c18_o.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
33551957063_54abed2c18_o.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>92821321
I was either expecting him to die or stay in the future with ashi
But I'm disappointed either way that they didn't make a whole season of what the first 3-4 episodes were where he's trying to find his sword with flashbacks to what happened in the last 50 years.
The explanation why he lost his sword was fucking laughable.
>>
>>92820363
>I liked eps1-9
Leave /co/ right now and never come back. DO IT
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.