[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she a red herring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: That_Will_Be_All_YD_by_Lenhi.png (110KB, 2000x4500px) Image search: [Google]
That_Will_Be_All_YD_by_Lenhi.png
110KB, 2000x4500px
Is she a red herring?
>>
File: herring.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
herring.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
No, this is Red Herring.
>>
>>92817049
The show writers aren't smart enough for that.
>>
>>92817078
I somewhat agree and disagree
though I have very little faith in the writers to produce something mind blowing the Ronaldo conspiracy shit makes me think otherwise
>>
>>92817049
Red herring of what? She pretty obviously didn't kill PD. The lawyer's accusation took her by surprise as much as it did Blue.
>>
>>92817547
>The lawyer's accusation took her by surprise as much as it did Blue.
No it didn't. She didn't react at all.
>>
>>92817547
It didn't, her first reaction was immediately poofing Zircon with a straight face
>>
>>92817547
I agree with
>>92817589
>>92817631
but I still think you're right, in that she poofed her more out of a "HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF KILLING MY BELOVED SISTER, YOU IGNORANT DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF DIRT!" way, and as Blue Zircon pointed out, it was probably somebody close enough to her (likely one of her entourage) that they could just waltz up and shatter her before anybody could do something about it.
She figured out how it happened, but she fingered the wrong suspect.
>>
>>92817049
I blame the pearl conspiracy
>>
>>92818298
The only other person it could be is the as of yet unseen White Diamond so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>92817078
>>92817441
Red Herrings aren't inherently "smart" and this would honestly be an unnecessary one. It'd be damn stupid to make the culprit someone who's never been seen when we have an established villain right fucking there.
>>
>>92817049
SU isn't that clever. So, no.

Yellow Diamond shattered Pink Diamond to make a power play to control all Gems.
>>
>>92819731
As >>92818498 said, red herrings aren't inherrently clever.
>>
File: 0002.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
depends

is this the face of a murderer?
>>
>>92819747
Neither is the writing staff for SU.
>>
>>92819844
The Diamonds are still an authoritarian oligarchy that demand abject praise and veneration from, essentially, glorified slaves.
>>
>>92819856
And like I said, it could well as be a red herring.
>>
>>92817049
Yeah definitely
>>
>>92817078
not smart enough huh? more foreshadowing in 3 episodes then in all of Nostradamus prophecies dude
>>
I'm going to laugh if it was Blue Diamond who shattered Pink Diamond.

>knew Pink Diamond was shattered by a sword
>overly sensitive about Pink Diamond's death
>keeps bubbled Rose Quartz in her private chambers.
>emotional volatility over Pink Diamond's death
>feels guilt about impending deaths of humans
>>
>>92817049
No, she's yellow.
>>
>>92817049

No, she is yellow.

I suppose she might be a yellowtail.
>>
>>92819844

Maybe a murderer who thought murder was necessary because Pink was a liability. But she still loved Blue (maybe she even loved Pink) and doesn't want her to find out.

>>92819908

The irony is, the Diamonds are also slaves. They also have to work to keep things going. In a sense, they are slaves to the Gempire same as anyone else.

Termite, bee and ant queens are not really queens, either.
>>
>>92820134
Fuck the philosophical underpinnings, shatter those cunts. Blue and Yellow.
>>
>>92820165

But then you would be no better than Yellow is.

Besides, I like Blue.
>>
File: Ripley_meme.gif (1MB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
Ripley_meme.gif
1MB, 480x258px
>>92820253
It takes a bitch to kill a bitch.
>>
File: pearls.jpg (103KB, 1138x560px) Image search: [Google]
pearls.jpg
103KB, 1138x560px
Interesting how Y.Pearl looks pink in this shot when they say "Where was her Pearl?" followed by an uncomfortable instrumental shrill, as if it was calling her out.

It seemed to me that Y.Pearl gave a B.Pearl a knowing look. "They're on to us."
>>
>>92820134
>The irony is, the Diamonds are also slaves. They also have to work to keep things going. In a sense, they are slaves to the Gempire same as anyone else.

If there were a gem equivalent of an Uncle Tom, you'd be one.
>>
File: Boredom.jpg (94KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
Boredom.jpg
94KB, 720x542px
>>92817049
it's already foreshadowed in the most obnoxious manner possible; Yellow Diamond will be revealed to be Pink's shatterer and Steven will sob and whine about how he was wrong about treating his mother like shit.

Trust me, turning Lars into a literal plot-device isn't the biggest load of bullshit yet, that's going to be revealed at the end of this season after 20 Townie episodes.
>>
THE PEARL DID IT> IT WAS WITH A SWORD
>>
>>92821339
No, more that they realized something doesn't add up in this murder case. They are very loyal Pearls and realise they would indeed start to alarm and yel if their precious Diamonds were in danger.
>>
>>92817049
She's in on it but it was White Diamond is probably the one who coordinated it
>>
>>92821339

I think it's more the abject horror of the notion.

Both of these pearls, at least, are fiercely devoted to their owners. The mere suggestion that Pink Pearl - or, in any case, PD's Pearl - did something disloyal is shocking to them.
>>
>>92821373

Explain, please?
>>
>>92817049
She has to be.

>>92817078
I agree wth you, but I think that it was obviously setting up a red herring as obnoxiously as possible.
>>
>>92817049
Sugar is the king of hacks if Rose Quartz is actually innocent.
>>
>>92821339
>THE DIAMONDS KNOW
>SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>92817049
I think White Diamond orchestrated it, but Yellow is just trying to get things over with so Blue doesn't have to know the truth.
>>
>>92817049
If the writers have even a bare minimum of clout, yes.

My main suspect for PD's murder is Pearl.
>>
>>92817049
Maybe White Diamond is the one that ordered the hit and Yellow just became enraged at the accusation because its the only emotion she allows herself to express.

Or maybe White Diamond ordered Yellow to do it because Pink was becoming a problem.
>>
>>92817049

Most likely, it was probably WD - and YD is just trying to cover it up.
>>
Is the trial episodes good? Should I watch it?
>>
>>92825939
hype as fuck
>>
>>92817049
maybe
hoping it isn't blue, but her lack of sanity makes it possible
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.