[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We discuss comics we like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: luth.jpg (852KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
luth.jpg
852KB, 1988x3056px
What new sensory input do you think lead Luthor to coming to this new revelation? (in All Star Superman)
>>
>>92813649
he heard the sound of the universe and saw the framework of it
>>
>>92813649
is this an actual comic book, because supermans fucking face is liefelds worst nightmares crossed with robert z'dar
>>
>>92817145
Well he is suffering from super cancer at this point
>>
>>92817145
Frank Quitely is a better artist than Liefield could ever hope to be.
>>
>>92817145
>is this an actual comic book, because supermans fucking face is liefelds worst nightmares crossed with robert z'dar

Almost every western comic is like that.

I don't fucking understand why the west thinks "realism" is more important than "style", because they just compromise trying to achieve both and end up failing spectacularly.
>>
>>92817208
fucking chin cancer or something, he looks like robbie fucking rotten
>>92817252
they achieved haunting my fucking dreams, WHY IS IS FACE SO FUCKED
>>
>>92813649
superman has an overbite like a fucking chimp

>we wuz supermen n sheet
>>
>>92817145
>liefelds worst nightmares

It ain't the prettiest face, but damn, dude, you must not be familiar with Liefeld's body of work.
>>
Alright, /co/.
All Star Superman or Watchmen? Which holds its own better as a story?
>>
He could see down to the atomic level, and into ever band of the spectrum of light.
I'm sure if people could see all that, that not only would it be beautiful but it would really put all that science they learned into an active perspective that shocks and awes anyone, muchless someone obsessed with tech and science like lex
>>
>>92813649
Why can they never draw blood right? It always looks like jam.
>>
>>92817386
thats supposed to be blood?

i just thought downie superman had just finished a strawberry jam sandwich
>>
>>92817351
I'm gonna give All-Star another 10 years before I make that call.
>>
>>92817145
dont forget lex, who looks like he also has super cancer, his head looks like a dick in the 3rd panel, and lets not get into the wierd bitch with a gun strapped to a fucking bike helmet
>>
File: 4BwjBbg.png (477KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
4BwjBbg.png
477KB, 640x372px
He could see the forces of gravity, electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces holding all of existence together.

Also

The fundamental
Forces are yoked
By a single thought

Is a 5-4-5 haiku.
>>
>>92818160
so not only does he look like a cancerous grandma in chemo dressed like a christmas elf, but he's also a fucking weeb
>>
>>92813649

He actually saw, not just conceptualized that we are all connected, part of the same stew all inside one bowl.

He saw, with his own eyes that we are all one, separation is an illusion and there is so much more going on at all times, the universe is exponentially more wonderful than he could imagine.

He heard everyone's heartbeat and felt the warmth from their bodies, and with his new increased mental faculties instantly processed how precious and valuable each person is and loved each individual around him accordingly.

And he saw all he could do for him and it filled him with perfect contentment and illumination.
>>
>>92818160
The unified Field haiku is different. It is the all we got panel
>>
>>92819540
Don't diss the rainbow coat, it's snazzy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.