[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I read It Hurts!!? Is it good? Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (18KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
18KB, 268x188px
Should I read It Hurts!!? Is it good? Is it worth it?
>>
only if the glasses girl gets rawdogged, she looks hot
>>
>>92812425
Read to chapter 100 at least.

You'll know if you like it or not by then.
>>
>>92812425
It does a better job at being Homestuck than Homestuck, so you should definitely read it if you like Homestuck.
>>
I stopped reading a little after the Rhinos showed up.

I guess I should start again, since it apparently ended?
>>
File: 1461693474104.png (318KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1461693474104.png
318KB, 557x605px
>>92812425
Alright here's my unbiased review.
You may or may not like it.

Writing:
The comic can be boring alot of times (I'll admit I took a break for a couple months). But in my opinion, the good moments make it worth while.

Characters:
They're probably the best part of the comic. Like they way they interact with each other and the world is fucking insane but at the same time funny and cute. I love every single one of them. The characters in this comic are the antithesis of the characters in Dumbing of Age.

Art:
Yeah, it's not good and it doesn't get that much better, but it honestly fits. I cant imagine this comic being done in any other style. Also, the facial expression is really fucking good.

On the slightly unrelated note it's one of the few webcomic where the author isn't a lazy, egotistic, dickhead. Gob really loves his work and is super nice to his readers.

Overall I'll give it a 87
>>
it's only 400 something pages innit? I read the bulk of it up to the last 5 remaining pages before the end in about 1 and a half hours, and it was well worth the time in my opinion.
>>
>>92818677
>Overall I'll give it a 87
87 out of what? 88?
>>
>>92819567
out of 100
>>
>>92815019
I never realized this until now but shit, you're right.
>>
the funniest comic I've ever read. bar none.

the high school arc is basically genius

I highly recommend it
>>
>>92812425
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Also yes, it does have a satisfying ending. ;_;
>>
>there are 3 IT HURTS!!! threads on /co/

I never thought I would see the day.
>>
It's pretty dang good. There are some arcs that lull a bit but overall it's great. Art gets better over time too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.