[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think they're currently regretting putting this off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 596685929259852.jpg (224KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
596685929259852.jpg
224KB, 1280x720px
Do you think they're currently regretting putting this off?
>>
>>92812283
Probably not

They need time to get the story together since Carol has fucking nothing
>>
>>92812283
They probably regret having to make it.
>>
>>92812283
>Do you think they're currently regretting putting this off?
Marvel Studios only does Marvel films. They are not in a hurry to burn through as many characters as possible. Your mistake is thinking that Marvel Studios actually want to stop making movies.
>>
>>92812283
Until they make a movie that's a total flop, no.
>>
>>92812283
God I hope so. In fact I want Fiege to be currently screaming into the phone, JJJ style, to his writing staff demanding a script for Black Widow.
>>
>>92812627
This, Perlman is not even done with the script and she's been writing it forever.

I get it though, Carol's comic history is bullshit and full of X-Men stuff so they have to pretty much start from scratch.

Then they're making shit harder on themselves because they want to change her origin so it takes more time trying to figure out what to do with Carol.
>>
>>92812746

Hulk lost money
>>
>>92812692

Oh yeah. I forgot you have to make 18 films before you can have a female lead. Wouldn't want o "burn through" everything
>>
>>92812969
>No matter how much they distance it from the comics, Carol's origin still looks too much like a Green Lantern ripoff.
>>
>>92813020
Better then being a literal rip off like Nova is.
>>
>>92813076
At least Nova has an actual story and a useable rogue's gallery that can be improved on despite being a ripoff.

Carol doesn't have useful shit and she's just a boring ripoff not to mention her script writers are already divorcing her from Mar-Vell and possibly the Kree.
>>
>>92812627
Or just stick with her most memorable stories, her being an alcoholic.
>>
>>92812283
They are probably regretting hyping her movie so early. It is no surprise they need a lot more time to write for her since she has shit for source materials they can use.
>>
>>92813379
>Mar-Vell
Who?
>>
>>92813404
They hyped it up and THEN pushed it back the moment they got Spider-Man back.

They goofed.
>>
>>92812283
No because they're confident that whatever crap they throw this movie will do good and it probably will even if the story is a giant steaming pile of turd and it gets crap reviews.

>>92812972
Yeah but it wasn't an MCU movie.

>>92813076
Not really, Nova has good stories, Carol has nothing but "I'm a woman and I love planes" and whatever little interesting thing she has they won't use for the movies

>>92813524
The guy that for some reason Marvel Comics doesn't let rest in peace and keep bringing up for some of their events/minis to boost some of their sales.
>>
>>92813662
They had more confidence in Spider-Man than Carol and it's obvious they're struggling with the script for CM.

Perlman even mentioned two months ago that she wasn't done with the script and she started writing it before Homecoming was even announced.

Also Andy is still working on her look
http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/04/captain-marvel-costume-hair-brie-larson-concept-art-photos

At least they have directors for the movie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.