[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who shattered her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 73

File: Pink_diamond_mural_transparent.png (653KB, 900x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Pink_diamond_mural_transparent.png
653KB, 900x1800px
Looking for discussions on theories about who shattered Pink Diamond!

My theory:

Yellow Diamond shattered Pink Diamond because she was sympathetic towards Earth and Rose Quartzes cause. This is evidenced by the fact that Pink Diamond had softened tendencies towards Earth, preserving specimens in her zoo for example. Word of a diamond being sympathetic towards a rebellion would shake faith in the Diamond regime, so to maintain order Yellow Diamond shattered her.
>>
Oh pls Ruby and Garnet confirmed Rose shattered her
>>
>>92803984
Yellow Diamond was shaken by PD's death much like Blue Diamond, so I doubt it
>>
>>92804062
Maybe it was guilt? I doubt she'd want to shatter her "little sister" but felt it was necessary for the future of the regime.

"What's the use of feeling?" implies, especially towards the end, that she's dealt with Pink Diamonds demise by shutting down her own emotions. This makes sense if she was the one who killed Pink Diamond, deciding to choose logic (protecting the regime) over emotions (supporting her sister).
>>
Pearl
>>
Maybe she wasn't the one to do it, but knows it wasn't Rose Quartz who did it. The fact they're keeping White diamond hidden seems shifty desu.

Or maybe she doesn't actually know shit and just got angry at being accused by some commoner of the murder of her sister.
>>
>>92803984
I feel it's too obvious espically how they got lawyer to directly point at the diamonds and blame them. I think it's supposed mislead us storyewise, however I agree that yellow diamond is guilty of covering up some dirty secret.
>>
>>92803984
White Diamond had Pink shattered, possibly by a Pearl she had infiltrate PD's court. it would explain why Pearl is white yet has a pink diamond on her space uniform. Pearl is a triple agent, working WD, PD, and Rose Quartz
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>Who shattered Pink Diamond?
This guy.
>>
What if White Diamond shattered Pink via Pearl because she knew she sympathized and even fueled the rebellion? She could've forced Pearl to do it through some mind fuckery. We don't know the limit of the diamonds' powers.
>>
>>92804216
With what?
>>
Only a diamond is strong enough to break a diamond.
>>
>>92803984
Do we even know Pink Diamond is confirmed shattered?
>>
File: 405.jpg (439KB, 2973x2676px) Image search: [Google]
405.jpg
439KB, 2973x2676px
>>92803984
Rose made a deal with Yellow Diamond to end the war, Yellow wanted the war to end because she felt it was a waste of resources to stay in and maybe she had something against Pink, Yellow helps Rose get close enough to kill Pink and then covered up her own involvement later, Rose does it with the understanding that with Pink gone, Yellow will convince the other Diamonds the cost is too high and they should withdrawal

Next she talked the other Diamonds into ended the war by corrupting the planet even with loyal gems still on it, to make sure any witnesses are useless

Moving forward she made a plan to destroy the Earth entirely so there was nothing that could prove she was involved in Pink's death

TLDR: Rose still swung the sword, but Yellow Diamond was the mastermind behind the assassination
>>
File: Yellow Latern Harney.jpg (105KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Latern Harney.jpg
105KB, 800x1000px
Yellow Diamonds is litereally a walking Gem Destabilizer
>>
>>92803984
I did it
>>
>>92804338
Well if they anything like real diamonds, they are easy break. It's only a misconception that they are super indurable.
Perhaps gem diamonds are the same?
>>
It couldn't have been another diamond. She would have to get Pinks most loyal gems who were there with her to cover it up, even her pearl, and we all know pearls are fanatical to their masters. Plus eyeball is too stupid to be a conspirator.
>>
White Diamond.
>>
>>92804484
Do you really think a Diamond couldn't easily say "leave us alone" to Pink's attendants?
>>
File: Lars “Loss”ed his life.jpg (72KB, 499x809px) Image search: [Google]
Lars “Loss”ed his life.jpg
72KB, 499x809px
>>92803984
Pointing a Yellow, but then again it may have been Pearl, but then again Garnet is black, maybe it was Connie?

Idk, but i do know this meme is fresh and original
>>
>>92804484
Well who else would have supreme authority other than Pink Diamond herself?
>>
>>92804461
I don't think it really matters what the reality is because, like you said, it's a misconception. A common one at that. I doubt the crewniverse is actually perceptive enough to be subversive and "change" what is considered common knowledge even if its false.
>>
She shattered herself
>>
>>92804047
The newest episode confirmed it wasn't Rose. It was a diamond.
>>
>>92804519
But they were in the open, Pink Diamond was riding her palanquin. And there were witnesses, like eyeball.
>>
>>92804390
But when do the snake people come in
>>
>>92804578
no it confirmed Rose couldn't have done it on her own

If Rose hadn't actually done it, you would think the Crystal Gems would know that
>>
>>92804614
At the very end like Duplo.
>>
>>92804588
Ruby serves under Yellow Diamond, and its been shown that the majority of gems are obsessive over their diamonds and worship them without question. Her covering it up by saying she witnessed it isn't unlikely. Why are Pink Diamonds servants absent while this random Yellow-serving Ruby is present?
>>
>>92804532

Let me rephrase it

A diamond couldn't have been the material author. But there's no doubt some weird shit was going on between them behind the scenes.
>>
>>92804653
None of the Crystal Gems seem to be in the know or else they would've told Steven "No, your mom wasn't a shatterer, your mom was a wonderful gem!"
>>
>>92804769

Which makes it even weird as to why Rose was ok with taking the blame
>>
Pink Pearl did it
>>
>>92804769
so your theory is that they didn't talk about it for like 5000 years and Pearl and Garnet just assumed Rose was a murderer and never actually tried to talk to her about the subject?
>>
>>92804570
Perhaps, although I wonder in the same sense the gem diamonds have misconception of being near invincible or just lied to towards thier people. It can be a fun twist based on that contrast.

But your likely right, I can dream though!
>>
We know that some gems are shapeshifters. The killer transformed into Rose and killed PD.

It was either WD or YD that killed PD.

There is also a chance that this whole thing is a deeper ruse and PD is actually Rose. I thought this theory was fake but Rose seems to OP for a soldier.
>>
>>92804822
Haven't you noticed that each of the Crystal Gems adore Rose to the point of almost worship?

The fact that she, the 'savior' and leader of the rebellion, is able to shatter a DIAMOND only furthers her goals. Giving in to the conspiracy and confirming that she did it only benefits her.
>>
>>92804675
But then, why would that Ruby care about keeping up the illusion in a bubble out in space?
>>
>>92804933
Fanatical subservience to her diamond.
>>
>>92804924
no it doesn't

because Rose didn't like being worshiped, that's why she dumped Rose for Greg
>>
>>92804822
Pearl acted weird when it was brought up. She might have been a part of it. She has to be WD pearl, maybe she was gifted to PD. The blue and yellow pearls seemed to know something.
>>
>>92804216
>>92804283
>>92804315
interesting theory.
Pearl is after all, white and every pearl so far we have seen has complimented their respective diamonds.
>>
>>92804988
There's a difference between being worshipped for a cause and being worshipped in the bedroom, anon.
>>
>>92804675
Yellow is likely covering up something, she likely helped the YELLOW lawyer pick witnesses to do the trail faster and make Blue feel like she knows what she needs to know.
>>
>>92804970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XBRC3oFGXg
Yeah, but she saw it 'with her own eye'. And then the Gems react like that's what happened. So it doesn't really make sense that it was a delusion unless we've got a gem that can alter memories or shapes, or this Ruby is dedicated to keeping aflame a legend that long since stopped being told, since that Zircon at the trial seemed to not know all the information right away.
>>
The fact that there is only a single testimony shown that Rose Quartz shattered PD, and that it comes from someone who serves Yellow Diamond, definitely furthers my belief that YD is responsible.
>>
>>92803984
Pearl, instigated by Rose, who was a double agent for White Diamond. Pretty much like the Boss
>>
>>92804675
>Why are Pink Diamonds servants absent while this random Yellow-serving Ruby is present?

...unless Eyeball was originally one of Pink's Rubies and got claimed by Yellow after the war. You know, like Jasper?
>>
>>92804988
It depends which gem you asked (like Bismuth) or even how you asked. Diamonds are like queens in a insect colony but gems have sapienism and have the ability to be thier own being and have indviusiual desires.
So what happen when you kill that queen that colony that supports you but limits you?
>>
>>92805285
I can't help but to feel they probably would've mentioned that already if that was the case? She's had several opportunities to say that she served under Pink Diamond and hasn't.
>>
>>92805285
No she said she was with yellow diamond back then too
>>
>>92803984
no one. pink diamond isnt dead.
>>
>Yellow Diamond is the second most accomplished in her planet acquisitions, with nine planets
>Only White Diamond surpasses her with 12
>Blue Diamond's eight is not as impressive, but just as large
>Pink Diamond's only world, however, was a failure from the beginning
>in scope and service, and in its Diamond
>Yellow Diamond in turn wanted to deal with all parties, and get big momma White Diamond involved, so she orchestrated the assassination
>Pink Diamond is 'shattered' by Rose Quartz so the war escalates and the corruption song is made, a song of anguish and rage that ripped apart the earth and the minds of the gems on it
>but even deeper in it was a sort of sibling hatred for Pink's lackadaisy desire to end the Rebellion for good, while Yellow Diamond was hounded to forgive her sister's attitudes, and her own states whispered the notions of rebellion too
>in short, her sister wasn't just an objective failure, she infuriated the younger Yellow Diamond, as now as the younger Diamond others doted on her, not Yellow, and admired her just as well, despite zero sucesses
>Yellow Diamond really killed Pink Diamond for a jealousy, as well as playing on all the justifications described earlier
>she inherits Earth, keeps it a secret factory for growing bioweapons and mutants, disposes of most of the soldiers, and keeps her favorites to herself
>>
File: The Phantom.png (3MB, 1202x659px) Image search: [Google]
The Phantom.png
3MB, 1202x659px
>>92803984
I'd put my money on Pearl doing it

We KNOW Ruby wouldn't have made the mistake of false memory (gems have perfect memory it seems) and was so zealot about seeing Rose that she wouldn't have kept quiet just because YD told her to.

So my theory is the following: Pearl cracked PD, PD escapes and is found by Rose who finishes her off with her sword

Maybe it'll be revealed that Pink Pearl defected with Rose prior to PD's shattering, approached PD's Palanquin as a distraction and Rose shattered her.
>>
>>92804121
I honestly believe that YD did not do it.
I think that'd be too obvious for all the BS this show likes to pull.

Again, I believe it was probably Pink Pearl (our Pearl) who defected earlier to Rose, re-approached PD as a distraction at which point Rose shattered her.

The real question I was wondering if they'd answer was how? Like how could a Quartz muster enough force to destroy the hardest naturally occurring rock in existence.
>>
>>92805858
You have a lot higher expectations for the writers than I do, then.
>>
What if... White Diamond forced Yellow Diamond to do it?

For the same reasoning as OP stated -- Pink Diamond was sympathetic to the Earth cause, and as a result was a liability. WD, the ultimate authority, forced YD to shatter PD, knowing that BD was too sympathetic and emotional but also didn't want to dirty her own hands.
>>
File: Operation Intrude.jpg (693KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Operation Intrude.jpg
693KB, 849x1200px
>>92806059
I mean the issue is that Eyeball the Zealot's account of events negates the possibility that YD actually did the shattering.

So it's one of two possibilities:
First, YD cracked PD, but Rose finished her off later (Hence Eyeball saw Rose do it)

Alternatively, (Pink) Pearl distracted PD, allowing Rose to shatter her (again, allowing Eyeball to see it).
>>
>>92804308
Black diamond?
>>
I think that it was definitely not Rose Quartz, at least, as I feel that fits the narrative of Jaspers redemption (which is practically confirmed at this point).

For Jasper to be told that Rose Quartz wasn't the one who shattered her precious Pink Diamond would definitely be a huge turnaround for her and would give her an incentive to join the Crystal Gems to fight a common enemy.
>>
>>92804283
Pearl is pink tho

Pink hair and pink hue on pearl
>>
>>92804910
they existed at the same time in separate locations
>>
>>92805858
>as how? Like how could a Quartz muster enough force to destroy the hardest naturally occurring rock in existence.

This all implies there are remains of a shattered diamond.

My theory is that Pink Diamond got bored and left, and let everyone somehow think she was shattered.

Why? Don't know.
>>
>>92803984
Well duh.
Facts:
1. Pink was sympathetic towards humans, wanting to preserve them.
2. Rose's sword CANNOT shatter gems.
3. Blue stated that it was a sword that shattered her, meaning that people mistakenly thought that when Rose poofed her, she shattered her, when someone else was the one who did it.
4. Blue was the person who is most sad about Pink's death,and should be the most mad, yet Yellow was the most anxious on shattering Rose, easily to a incriminating degree.
5. In Yellow's talk to Peridot, she states that "she wants her cluster, and for that planet to die, just to make that happen". Peridot had a point, why destroy something JUST for a weapon when you could use it for something better? Its because Yellow diamond sees the Earth possibly as evidence against her in some way. Or her want of a geo-weapon is too great, possibly enough that she would be willing to kill to have her way.

It has to be Yellow, no question. Also, no its not Pearl. When blue zircon was talking, Yellow clarified that Pink already knew at the time that her Pearl had betrayed her and joined the rebel Rose Quartz.

Likely situation: Pink sent her guard away to talk with Yellow inside the palinquinn, when Rose showed up. Pink stepped outside, and just as Rose was charging in with her sword, Yellow attacked from behind at the same time, and as the sword pierced her, Yellow did additional damage needed to shatter Pink as she poofed at the same time. Yellow went back to hiding in the palinquinn, and when the smoke cleared, everyone saw Rose standing there with the sword, and Pink shattered. A rebel stating that a enemy leader was destroyed by another enemy leader? Nobody would have believed that so Rose played the only part she was given.
>>
>>92806822
Except Rose has no reason to lie to her own forces, also YD is clearly motivated by grief as much as BD, it's just she focuses it towards anger instead of sorrow.
>>
>>92807055
She's concealed the truth from them in the past already, why wouldn't she lie?
>>
Someone call Batman, it may be the riddler behind this
>>
>>92806360
Jasper being told that White and/or Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond would probably result in an immediate turnaround for her.

Well, not immediate. I imagine her corruption would go even more insane first.
>>
Anyone noticed Yellow Diamond's reaction to Steven admitting to crime?

She seemed surprised...
She was also very persistent with just killing Steven as quickly as possible especially when blue Zircon was asking so many reasonble questions during the trial.
>>
>>92807055
Rose never told them about Bismuth either.
Rose saw Pink's death as the time to motivate her fellow rebels.
Also, surprise, Yellow only showed sadness in one scene with Blue. She was faking it. It's obvious she was faking it.
You want Yellow to be some kind of "work a holic", but she's not. She wants the Earth to be turned into a weapon, and Pink wanted to maintain humanity, so she killed her. Why is that so hard to think of? ESPECIALLY when blue zircon even reached that conclusion herself, seemingly by accident as well.
>>
File: Blue Diamond jacking off.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Diamond jacking off.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Does White Diamond actually exist?
>>
>>92807798
>That picture name
Photoshop of Blue blushing with bedroom eyes and liquid dripping from around her mouth when?
>>
>>92807683

I REALLY hope YD had nothing to do with PD's death and wanted some closure.

>>92805576

^because the theories I'm seeing so far about YD killing PD over one planet makes her look retarded.
>>
>>92807798
look at the opening of the two new episodes

white diamond is the cybertron
>>
File: Bismuth_317.png (1020KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bismuth_317.png
1020KB, 1920x1080px
Okay, conspiracy time:

Pink Diamond might have been against the other Diamonds from the beginning because of her sympathy to humans. Furthermore, she might've actually been sympathetic with Rose's cause, considering their world outlook and views on Earth are turning out to be not so different.

Yellow Diamond probably figured out Pink's wavering loyalties and staged her shattering to prevent her from becoming a liability, placing the blame on Rose's rebellion.

A prime piece of evidence towards this is found when we learned that Rose allegedly shattered PD with a sword. Bismuth described Rose's sword as being able to "cut through a gem's physical form in an instant, destroying the body, but never the gem." Rose's sword was simply not designed to shatter gems, which was why Bismuth created the breaking point (which Steven originally thought was the weapon that Rose used to kill Pink Diamond).

This information suggests one of three things:

1. Rose found Pink Diamond while PD's gem was already damaged, making the sword enough to be able to shatter her.

2. With or without her knowledge, Rose received some kind of help in her assassination attempt against Pink Diamond.

3. The whole assassination was falsified, and false records were created to make it appear that Rose Quartz killed Pink Diamond. It is evident that a vast majority of homeworld gems didn't actually see Pink Diamond getting shattered and are just going off of rumors and records.

Out of all the characters that could have a hand in any of these scenarios, Yellow Diamond is the only one who had both the means and the motives, as she had a disdain toward Earth and didn't seem too fond of preserving Pink Diamond's legacy.
>>
>>92808291
To add to this, wasn't Yellow pretty eager to get her cluster geo-weapon from the Earth's destruction? Also, if you were to assume somebody was in charge of choosing which Diamond to go to Earth in the first place (white diamond), and chose Pink over Yellow, this would also give validity to Yellow in shattering Pink, because Yellow could believe that she would be put in charge of the Earth in her place then.
>>
>>92805773
>I'd put my money on Pearl doing it
ok, but HOW did she do it? how can a Pearl shatter/crack a Diamond?
>>
White diamond did it. Yellow is a red herring.
>>
>>92803984
PINK DIAMOND IS A FUSION OF ROSE QUARTZ AND THE LION
Capslock is cruise control for truth
>>
Pink shattered herself. It was her first planet and she couldn't bear the destruction of life she had to incur

Rose took the blame as per Pink's plan - she cried over her gem resulting in lion

A rebellion capable of killing diamonds isn't worth one measly planet
>>
>>92803984
Rose did it for fuck sake.
>>
>>92804910
But gems can't change their colour
>>
>>92812079
What if they were the same color as rose?
>>
>>92804822
Hearing word that a non-Diamond was able to shatter a Diamond would be a tremendous morale boost to Rose's cause.

My personal theory is that Pink Diamond was sympathetic to the rebellion, White Diamond shattered Pink Diamond because of her sentiments, and that Pink Diamond asked Rose with her dying breath to claim that she shattered her so that the rebellion could gain renewed momentum.
>>
>>92811837
They literally just told us lion's origin story. Lion died and was brought back to life
>>
>>92811837
But Lion was just a regular old dead Earth lion.
>>
>>92811837

>PD is Lion theory still around

Lars getting rezzed, turning pink and having wormhole hair leading to the same pocket dimension where lion's mane leads to proves that lion is nothing more than a gem thrall like Lars is now
>>
>>92803984
PD shattered herself.....
>>
>>92804279
Most likely the latter. YD's reaction seems to have been one of genuine shock and disgust at such an implication.
>>
We don't definitively know just what happened to Pink quite yet. She may not have been shattered if there was a plan to fake her death, which would explain Pearl and Garnet's reaction to Steven asking about it. If they are in on a conspiracy for Pink to have faked her death, they obviously can't tell Steven, but at the same time know the type of shit they're putting him through by letting him think he did.

Yellow is probably aware of the deception, but has to keep it hidden herself or risk fragmenting the Gempire even more. Given the show's theme of being true to yourself, Pink may have grown to care for Earth and refused to continue the colonization mission. The question then becomes just where is Pink Diamond?

Alternatively, Pink is dead, but that raises a similar question: where is the body/shards?
>>
So now that it's abundantly clear that Rose's powers are op as fuck even among gems and yet she's still somehow a shallow-crust tier gem, my question is: what the fuck?

I hate Pink Diamond-alignment theories as much as anyone, but it's hard not to let the mind wander when she's that friggin broken.
>>
>>92812416

I think the implication might be that pink quartz's are an earth specific gem. Like it requires the Earth's biosphere to make them, hence the healing and plant powers.

Like eyeball suggested that there were no pink quartz's at all on homeworld's side.
>>
File: batshit.jpg (402KB, 1587x898px) Image search: [Google]
batshit.jpg
402KB, 1587x898px
>>
File: can't jerk the zirc.png (109KB, 316x360px) Image search: [Google]
can't jerk the zirc.png
109KB, 316x360px
I HAVE INFORMATION THAT COULD LEAD TO YELLOW DIAMOND'S ARREST
>>
>>92803984

Was Lars' Head the last episode released in the bomb?
>>
File: ponk doomond.jpg (105KB, 637x1253px) Image search: [Google]
ponk doomond.jpg
105KB, 637x1253px
>>92803984
PINK DIAMOND WAS AN INSIDE JOB, REBEL AGAINST HOME WORD, GEM TYPE WAR NOW!
>>
>>92803984
>>
File: 1492708310684.jpg (70KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
1492708310684.jpg
70KB, 960x832px
100% it was our Pearl that shattered Pink Diamond, with Rose taking the blame. Pearl probably did it while protecting Rose from an attack.
>>
File: endless suffering.gif (2MB, 770x428px) Image search: [Google]
endless suffering.gif
2MB, 770x428px
>>92812554
Enjoy being dead.
>>
>>92806337
And her oppressive omega beams
>>
>>92812554
Laws are for non diamonds.
>>
>>92812554
"Gee, you're awful chatty for a shattered gem."
"But My Diamond, I'm not shat-"
>>
File: 1fsRV5v.jpg (127KB, 1024x521px) Image search: [Google]
1fsRV5v.jpg
127KB, 1024x521px
my theory:

pink diamond was either switching sides or already on the side of rose

white diamond, discovering this, shatters pink, sets it up so that everyone thinks rose did it

yellow diamond is a red herring, in the dark about this as much as blue

the final boss of the series will be white diamond and the truth coming out will obviously get blue and yellow to turn on her
>>
>Steven:"I'm going to take responsibility and take whatever punishment they deem appropriate"
>5 minutes later
>Steven:"NOW'S OUR CHANCE TO RUN FOR IT, THEY'RE ARGUING!"
>>
File: backwater.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
backwater.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>92806337
You're thinking of Blackwater Diamond.
>>
>>92812498
Please stop spamming your theory. It's dumb.
>>
>>92812842
Why would Pink Diamond need to switch sides? It was HER planet, she could do what she wanted with it. The other diamonds would make fun of her, but they wouldn't kill her over wanting to keep pets.
>>
File: jdhVmn1.jpg (36KB, 552x472px) Image search: [Google]
jdhVmn1.jpg
36KB, 552x472px
>>92812658
>>
>>92812868
you omit the part where he says "just spare lars + earth"
since they didn't convey that they would do either, he split
>>
Just got home from work and haven't watched the new eps. What's the consensus around here?
>>
>Yellow Diamond didn't shatter her
>She just legitimately wants the whole situation to be over because it all just reminds her of what she lost
>"I DID NOT murder my sister! I loved her! And if you didn't shatter her, Rose Quartz, Steven Universe, then the one responsible is still out there. Find the truth, Steven. Bring them to me and the Earth will be spared."
>>
>>92803984
Pink Diamond looks like a total qt from that mural.
>>
>>92812842
What is Rose doing with PD's gem in that mural? Maybe it's supposed to be Homeworld propaganda?
>>
>>92812842
That mural looks like shit.
>>
>>92812911
Homeworld was stated to be running low on resources. If PD was content to just maintain a resource-rich planet as a petting zoo, then I'm sure at least one of the other Diamonds would have been royally pissed.
>>
File: image.png (205KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
205KB, 1024x1024px
>>92812954
Would you, anon?
>>
>>92812416
Apparently Rose had more powers than other Rose Quartzes. Perhaps she was given the extra power by PD or she is Pink Diamond mindswapped into a Rose Quartz body and she was somehow able to keep her diamond powers
>>
>>92812842
>>92812956
Wait, maybe Rose used White to shatter Pink? Like a human shield sort of thing. Knowing that only a diamond can hurt a diamond, she lured White to Earth and Rose blocked a powerful attack by white with Pink (or at least her gem), shattering her.
>>
>>92812943
Maybe Rose didn't kill Pink Diamond and the biggest culprits are either Yellow Diamond or White Diamond.
>>
>>92813012
Resources is bullshit these fuckers hollow planets they should have millions of years worth of resources left based on all those planets they own.
>>
>>92812956
>What is Rose doing with PD's gem in that mural?
PD had clearly been zapped and Rose is trying to revive her to fight YD.
>>
>>92803984
Pretty sure it was clearly explicit that Blue Diamond did it. She's just making mental gymnastic to deny it, and YD knows it.
>>
>>92813053
we've already done the "rose is a killer" thing and we've just started swerving away from that I don't think we're going back to it. thematically it would be a mess.
>>
I think...

Yellow didnt do it, its to on the nose, its a misdirect

Also, the hiarchy of the diamonds from theyre symbol might imply that pink was bottem tier, yellow and blue are equals and mid tier, making white diamond god tier and potentially nigh unstoppable

Which would fit the theme of the show of steven turning enemies into allies, because it means that he could reach the diamonds

My theory is that all out gem war is coming, with blue joining the crystal gems, and yellow following white diamond, until the inevitable death of yellow and or blue, solely to establish how much you cannot fight white diamond

Shattering and corruption will eventually be solved with healing powers though, so when they finally shatter the first gem they might save it for saphire to have the greatest emotional impact. She would see it coming for ruby or her and make a call, no more garnet, everyones sad now, the end.
>>
>>92804653
They didn't know about Lion either
>>
>>92808291
ps to support this dont forget
>Who as a collection of regular swords?
>>
>>92813012
Resources to make HER gems. Or not, as she so chooses. Why would the other gems care how she spent her money. I mean, they'd care, but because they were essentially siblings, not because they had anything to gain by getting so pissed that your peer is misusing her planet that you'd erase both her AND the planet from existence.

I GUESS I could see someone silencing the contagious Earthiken worldview that was infecting gems and endangering their way of life, but not over resources.
>>
File: Rose.png (658KB, 1322x915px) Image search: [Google]
Rose.png
658KB, 1322x915px
>>92813053
If it was a heroic sacrifice on Pink Diamond's part, then bravo for her.

If it was just Rose picking up PD's gem and using it was a figurative human shield, then what a dick Rose is!
>>
>>92803984
>Who shattered her?
seeing as how Pink Diamond's gem shards have never been shown or discussed, it should be clear to everyone that Greg murder-cocked her.
>>
>>92812842
Those beings on the upper left and right corners must be straight up dieties or something.
>>
WHEN THE DIAMOND DOES IT, IT'S NOT ILLEGAL
>>
Personally, I think Obama shattered Pink Diamond. He was doing it to protect the US.
>>
>>92813280
Greg wasn't born yet though. it must have been great-great-great...great-grandpa DeMayo.
>>
>>92812868
That and the shadow of doubt has been cast.
>>
>>92812911
The Diamonds are used to commanding others to do what they want & it's done. Yellow Diamond constantly yells at Blue Diamond for her constant weeping. Imagine if Pink Diamond, the baby diamond, was constantly under the scrutiny of her more experienced peers. Each of them want to get involved, telling her how she should do things, how she should be, all in an effort to mold her into something of their image. They are making her be a leader even though she doesn't want to follow in their line of work. She is told she was made to lead, even though leaders aren't really born leaders. How does Pink Diamond turn down your doting mentors? Say no to the family business when the family business runs dozens of worlds? Yellow Diamond wouldn't understand. So what options does Pink Diamond have?

A. Continue conquering worlds forever.
B. Off herself to get them off her back.

The latter is what Pink Diamond chose. She couldn't say no to the other Diamonds, so she did no. Pink Diamond & Rose Quartz are one in the same. They both took drastic measures of destroying themselves to avoid confrontation.
>>
>>92813217
They'd care if the use of those resources was the difference between the Gem Empire continuing to thrive or stumbling into decline.

And remember that nowadays, Earth is under YD's supervision and that YD does not make rational decisions. Her desired outcome of the Earth is founded on a desire for revenge and closure, not on what is best for the Gem Empire. I wouldn't be surprised if White Diamond enters the story because she's sick of YD wanting to squander such a prized world and tries to assassinate her as well.

Although I will admit that your second point seems valid too, and probably played a role in WD killing PD if that is what happened.
>>
>>92806822
>1. Pink was sympathetic towards humans, wanting to preserve them.

There is no basis for that whatsoever. We like to think Pink Diamond was a bigger version of Rose Quartz, but we have learned nothing about how she behaved back then, and no real evidence that she either was or wasn't a heartless ruler, just because of her color scheme.
>>
>>92813280
This is the most valid theory so far.
>>
>>92807758
Why is the image she projects to all her subordinates as an all-pragmatic ruler going to be intrinsically more credible than a private moment with a sister of equal standing? Where even is the evidence that Pink wanted to save humanity beyond keeping them as pets?
>>
>>92813689
No other Diamonds have zoos. Pink Diamond is the only one who wanted to preserve humans, and not even the shitty kind of preservation but making them as comfortable as they could possibly be.
>>
>>92813689
Pink commissioned a zoo for the continuation of the species. She allieviated the human lives of all distress. You dan call it prison, but I think it was a sanctuary.
>>
>>92813771
Where is the evidence Pink Diamond thought of humans as playthings?

Pink Diamond must have at least cared for humans enough to continue on the race. She had no obligation to create a zoo.
>>
>>92813786
>>92813795
It's still a zoo, for all intents and purposes. Rose Quartz, on the other hand, found the idea of organic life to be equivalent, even superior in some aspects, to Gem existence. The question is whether Pink Diamond had the same humbling ideas about gemkind or not.
>>
>>92813938
Rose Quartz didn't think much better of humans until she met Greg, meaning that she and Pink Diamond had...the same..low view of humans......oh god the theory's back to life again
>>
File: 1470891278841.png (82KB, 261x285px) Image search: [Google]
1470891278841.png
82KB, 261x285px
Regardless of the outcome whatever the fuck Eyeball says I just don't believe. Rubies are fucking retarded and she serves under Yellow Diamond. Also Blue Zircon deduced Rose was framed for the murder, because there was no reason for her to be allowed near PD.
>>
I don't think either Blue or Yellow are involved in Pink's murder. Blue thinks it's bizarre that a Rose Quartz was even able to kill her sister and wanted to know how the hell it happened, while Yellow doesn't give a shit and just wants Rose dead. I think whoever did it wanted Blue and Yellow to think it was Rose, and Yellow's taking the bait. Blue at least has the common sense to realize something's wrong, but can't figure out what.
>>
>>92813786
>>92813795
But Pink Diamond made the zoo not because she wanted to preserve humanity, but because she found humanity amusing and wanted to keep some as pets. Had she really loved humanity, she would have let the humans develop their cultures in the zoo instead of being set to schedules like mere animals, or even better, just let them be and leave Earth alone.
>>
>>92813642
If it were a prized world, then why have they just abandoned it? Because they're not resource-obsessed cutthroats, they're peers with a great sense of bond and the planet

If WD wanted to take over PD's planet why would she just let YD turn it into a superweapon? Why wouldn't she take it herself? How could she possibly not have enough sway within the quartet-turned-trio? She's clearly the de facto leader.

I will have no more part of this theory. One line about homeworld being low on resources and you want to throw tone, all previously displayed character attributes, and word of god out the window for a quack theory.
>>
File: JFK.png (109KB, 447x286px) Image search: [Google]
JFK.png
109KB, 447x286px
So, what really happened that day? Let's just for a moment speculate, shall we? We have a gem losing her physical form around 12:15, p.m. distracting the Agats, making it easier for the shooters to move into their places. The gem later vanished, never making it back to home world. The A-Team gets on the 6th floor of the Kindergarten. Now they were refurbishing the floors in the Kindergarten that week, which allowed unknown gems in and out of the building. They move quickly into position just minutes before the shooting. The second spotter on the radio talking to the other two teams has the best overall view -- the 'God spot.' B-Team, one riflegem and one spotter with a head-set, with access to the Kindergarten, moves into the low floor of the drills. The third team, the C-Team moves in behind the rocks above the Grassy Knoll, where the shooter and the spotter are first seen by the late Jasper in the watchtower of the rail yard. They have the best position of all. Pink Diamond is close and on a flat low trajectory. Part of this team is a coordinator who's flashed security credentials at several people chasing them out of the parking lot area. Probably two to three more gems are down in the crowd. Ten to twelve gems - three teams, three shooters. The triangulation of fire that Topaz and Sapphire discussed two months before. They have walked the plaza. They know every inch. They have calibrated their sights. They have practiced on moving targets. They are ready.
>>
>>92814034
While I don't necessarily disagree with this, don't the events of The Answer kind of throw the argument that Rose couldn't get near a Diamond under dubious light? I mean, Rose and Pearl seemed to be able to get within twenty feet of Blue Diamond on her sky fortress without a big hassle.
>>
>>92814129
Either way, she didn't believe humans were completely worthless and had no right to exist like Yellow Diamond does.
>>
>>92814034
We esseng0tially have nothing to go by other than Pink Diamond's (lack of) presence. We don't even know for sure if she was shattered.
>>
>>92814176
Pink Diamond's palanquin makes a turn. It's gonna be an offcolor shoot. They don't shoot her coming up which is the easiest shot for a single shooter in the Book Depository. They wait. They wait 'til he gets to the killing zone between three rifles. Pink Diamond makes the final turn from, slowing down to some 11 miles an hour. The shooters across the Kindergarten tighten, taking their aim, waiting for the radio to say 'Green! Green!' or 'Abort! Abort!'. The first shot rings out, sounding like a backfire. It misses the palanquin completely. Frame 161: Pink Diamond stops waving as she hears something. Her Pearl's head turns slightly to the right. Frame 193: the second shot hits Pink Diamond in the throat from the front. Frame 225: Pink Diamond emerging from behind the road sign. You can see that she's obviously been hit, raising her arms to his throat. The third shot, Frame 232, hits Pink Diamond in the back pulling her downward and forward. The Pearl, you will notice, shows no signs at all of being hit. She is visibly holding her skirt, which is impossible if her wrist has been shattered. The Pearl is turning here now. Frame 238: the fourth shot. It misses Pink Diamond and takes her Pearl in the back. This is the shot that proves there were two rifles. Her Pearl yells out: 'My Diamond! They're going to shatter us all.' Somewhere around this time now, another shot that misses the palanquin completely, strikes an Agat down by the underpass. The palanquin comes to a halt. The sixth and fatal shot, Frame 313, takes Pink Diamond in the gem from the front. This is the key shot. Pink Diamond going back and to her left. Shot from the front and right. Totally inconsistent with the shot from the palanquin. Again, back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. Back and to the left. So what happens then? Pandemonium.
>>
>>92814195
The difference is that Sapphire predicted it, informed Blue Diamond, and Blue Diamond allowed it to happen so she could end the rebellion.
>>
>>92814129
Maybe preserving humanity in The Zoo was the best she could've hoped for before the rebellion proved that it could legitimately stand up against the other Diamonds' authority.
>>
>>92814195
They got ontobthe Sky Arena but Blue Diamond fled before she could be confronted.
>>
>>92814195
Blue Diamond knew Rose was coming and took her time leaving because Sapphire said Rose was going to lose. Zircon said that Pink supposedly had Sapphires under her command, so it was strange that none of them predicted the assassination.
>>
>>92814255
Ah, thanks for catching that.
>>
Pink diamond probably committed suicide, let or even asked Rose to do it. The diamonds are huge. Its like fucking a really fat chick, it ain't happening if she don't cooperate with it.
>>
>>92814265
Pearl did visit the zoo before becoming a Crystal Gem.
>>
File: Yowza!.png (477KB, 593x464px) Image search: [Google]
Yowza!.png
477KB, 593x464px
>>92814205
This is too good, my man.
>>
>>92814198
One step above absolute shit is still shit, anon.
>>
>>92803984
If it was anyone other than Rose, I'm going to be disappointed at this point. Don't make it seem like a hero did a morally ambiguous thing if it's actually the villain's doing. That's not an interesting turn of events, it's boring as hell.
>>
If Blue Diamond could make everyone in the room cry with her pathokinesis, couldn't Pink Diamond have the power to alter memories or perceptions? That's why everyone believes Pink Diamond was shattered by Rose & her sword in front of palaquin- she literally made them believe that is what they saw.
>>
>>92814539
>couldn't Pink Diamond have the power to alter memories or perceptions?
Based on what?
>>
>>92803984
Put "Steven Universe" somewhere in your post so I can properly filter you, you fuck.
>>
My theory is that Pearl was a spy for WD who was sent to assassinate PD. Pearl would sneak away from PD to nudge Rose Quartz into starting a rebellion so that she'd have someone to pin the blame on (a rebel leader assassinating PD would make enough sense that nobody would question it). Finally, she shapeshifted in Rose one day and did the deed, but by that point she had been sneaking off with Rose often enough to have feelings for her so she confessed what had happened. Rose offered to take full responsibility so Pearl could return to homeworld, but Pearl refused and opted to stay (that's the flashback we saw in the other episode).
>>
>>92813012
I still want a reason why the diamonds are the way they are. Resources seem so vague. They don't eat or need water, they don't even need air or the sun. The only reason for planets is to make more of themselves, but why do they need more if resources are a problem.

Diamonds aren't endgame and they are totally gonna pull a fable 3 on us.
>>
>>92814561
Based on they're giant fucking OP space goddesses
>>
>>92814860
So nothing. Glad we got that wrapped up.
>>
>>92814875
We have almozt nothing to go on for who was Pink Diamond. If Blue Diamond can mass-manipulate emotions unintentionally, what's to say Pink cannot manufacture a false memory or an illusion for a mass amount of witnesses as well?? Whatever was seen by Ruby & believed by all gems Homeworld & Earth alike, didn't & couldn't have happened.
>>
File: 1476132912818.png (406KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476132912818.png
406KB, 640x480px
>>92803984
>Who shattered her?
I did

>>92804321
>With what?
This thing right here.
>>
THE ANSWER LIES IN THE GLOSSY KNOLL

THE DIAMONDS DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW
>>
>>92803984
This is my theory, except I believe White Diamond did it.

Secondary is Pearl, third is Rose
>>
>>92805013
Pink hair, pink socks, and her skin has a slight pink twinge to it. She probably used to wear a pink outfit while in Pink Diamond's service.
>>
>>92803984
>Yellow Diamond shattered Pink Diamond because she was sympathetic towards Earth and Rose Quartzes cause.

Maybe Pink Diamond objected to the Cluster; she apparently only controlled the one planet and might not have been willing to destroy it in that fashion.

Even if she didn't care that much about Earth, she might have had reservations about using gem shards that way.

>>92805013

Pearls don't just belong to Diamonds though; Rhodolite mentioned belonging to a Morganite before she fused and she pretty clearly had a Pearl in the mix.
>>
>There are people who still don't believe Pearl was Pink's pearl
There's no way they could possible have foreshadowed it more
>>
File: 1489199860601.gif (2MB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1489199860601.gif
2MB, 420x420px
>>92815342

No matter who Pearl belonged to, I just want to see the "Pearl is WD's Pearl"fags get BTFO
>>
>>92812195
wasn't the rebellion started only after rose shattered pink?
>>
File: 1488485959119.png (166KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488485959119.png
166KB, 400x400px
>>92804924
>The fact that she, the 'savior' and leader of the rebellion, is able to shatter a DIAMOND only furthers her goals. Giving in to the conspiracy and confirming that she did it only benefits her.
I don't think so. Rose was willing to bubble Bismuth, her main weapons manufacturer, because she wanted to shatter. Rose wouldn't enable shattering by taking credit for PD's death.

Even if your scenario was case why didnt she tell Pearl and Garnet AFTER the fighting was done?
Those two are obviously troubled by it and Rose would have wanted to clear her name.

Let's face it. Writers fucked up again.
>>
File: i'm dying inside.jpg (61KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
i'm dying inside.jpg
61KB, 975x600px
>>92804769
Garnet and Pearl simply want to forget everything from those times.
Their friends.
Their enemies.
The way they betrayed Pink Diamond and left her to her fate.
They just want to forget.
>>
>>92815499
They stated in the bomb today that Rose had been Pink Diamond's enemy for hundreds of years.

So, no.
>>
Well, if it turns out it was Pearl, I feel like she shape shifted so everyone thought it was Rose. I always felt it was fishy that Pearl never has shape shifted.
>>
>>92804675
>Why are Pink Diamonds servants absent while this random Yellow-serving Ruby is present?

Yellow Diamond had most of them shattered or bubbled after the Pink Diamond shattering event. I doubt they knew about Pearl, Bismuth or Garnet. Even if they did, they would likely ignore any testimony they gave due to them being loyal to Rose Quartz.
>>
>>92805773

There's a lot of things we KNOW are wrong about your post that makes your theory 100% impossible. So I advise you to keep your money.
>>
>>92812944
Would save the series
>Steven Universe: Space Detective
>>
>>92803984
the jews of course
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>92815969
>I feel like she shape shifted so everyone thought it was Rose
What if White Diamond shapeshifted into Rose Quartz?

The only eye witness to Pink Diamond being shattered is some dumbass Ruby who was easily fooled by an Amethyst posing as a Jasper.
>>
>>92815499

Questions like this mean that you shouldn't be posting here. We've known for ages that Pink was shattered at the end of the war.
>>
>>92803984

Nobody shattered her: she slipped on a crystal floor and fell on the wrong place.
>>
File: white diamond.png (492KB, 834x422px) Image search: [Google]
white diamond.png
492KB, 834x422px
>>92804279
they already showed white diamond, at least her back
>>
>>92803984
I'm betting on White Diamond, myself.
>>
>>92803984
Havnt watched it yet but did they really not forward the plot at all?
>>
>>92816234
They basically put forth the theory that Pink Diamond's entire entourage was part of the plot to shatter her. Highly suggesting that it was Pearl who was really in charge of the shattering.
>>
>>92816204

That's her ship, tard. She's not a fucking kilometer tall and missing arms.
>>
>>92816295

No, that's not what they suggested at all.
>>
>>92816295
Wait but why does Lars look like Geralt of Rivia's disappointing gay child?
>>
File: when the ? kicks in.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
when the ? kicks in.gif
458KB, 256x256px
What if Pink Diamond never died but faked her shattering with the help of Rose Quartz so she could escape the responsibility of leading a galactic empire?
>>
File: ive got a theory.png (721KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
ive got a theory.png
721KB, 1280x738px
>>92816323
Zircon actually did suggest that Pink Diamond's entourage, which included at least one Sapphire, didn't warn her of being attacked. Pink Diamond's Pearl didn't wail in agony when she died. There was no grief when Pink Diamond died.

And that only one of the Diamonds had the authority to cover it up.
>>
File: one of us.jpg (213KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
one of us.jpg
213KB, 1280x738px
>>92816427
What if she's still on Homeworld?
>>
>>92816374
Because Lars is a faggot
>>
>>92816474
what if Lion is Pink Diamond?
>>
>>92816501
Lion is a lion that died and Rose brought back to life.
>>
Do we know when the next new episodes will be? This plot has been churning around in circles forever now.
>>
File: Rhombulus.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Rhombulus.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>92804614

They are behind everything.
>>
>>92816082
>some dumbass Ruby who was easily fooled by an Amethyst posing as a Jasper.

...Damn, that was foreshadowing.
>>
>>92816452

How stupid are you that you can misremember something we just saw today this badly
>>
>>92814034
What if Eyeball was in on the conspiracy?
>>
>>92816452

It's odd everyone seemed to have amnesia of the event or rather conveniently looked away while it happened...? If anyone else was there.. that seems shakey. None of her guards of advisers.. basically anyone was watching?

YD did it or PD committed suicide..
>>
It's obviously not Blue, and Yellow feels almost like a red herring. The "it has to be one of you two" line is a misdirection, as there are others that could get close (WD and Pearl being the more obvious choices)
>>
File: We are the Crystal Gems II (2).jpg (960KB, 1780x2061px) Image search: [Google]
We are the Crystal Gems II (2).jpg
960KB, 1780x2061px
Latest version.

It's about to go critical.
>>
>>92816474
> Pink is letting all this drama happening just so she can have a mass orgy with a bunch of her followers
Would be pretty shitty honestly
>>
>>92814618
why are you so triggered anon?
>>
>>92804528
Kek
>>
>>92812336
But y
>>
What if Pink diamond ordered her pearl to shatter her? We don't know where pink diamonds remains are, and wouldn't they be formed into remains of gems somewhere?
>>
File: stare patchoulli.png (62KB, 233x258px) Image search: [Google]
stare patchoulli.png
62KB, 233x258px
>>92804653
>>92804578
Isn't it kinda obvious? The only other person that can easily bring out PD is Pearl herself
>>
>>92816306
her arms are at her side, pretty sure that's her.
>>
I don't know exactly how it happened but I'm still believing Steven somehow is Pink Diamond. Maybe Steven is secretly a tri-fusion of Rose PD and Greg.
>>
>>92817220

I'd say that that's the dumbest hypothesis ever, but it's probably not even the dumbest one on this thread.
>>
>>92816991
>>92816971
>>92816858
>>92816785

At least greentext
>>
We do know that Pearl is in this for more than just her rebel dollar.

She's very quiet on the subject of whose Pearl she used to be. And as has been stated many times, the physical qualities and location of her gem suggest she belonged to White Diamond.

I have suggested before that she was a gift of White to Pink on the occasion of her first colony. But a gift with a poison sting inside: should Pink Diamond be weak or falter, Pearl was to take her out.

That Pearl is atypical for her kind - a warrior Pearl, who ever heard of such a thing? But it's the perfect cover - is one of the major themes of the show.

The most perfect assassin is the one you don't see even if she is standing right in front of you.
>>
>>92817266

Don't acknowledge it.
>>
Here's what doesnt make sense, assumig Diamonds cant change color when they shapeshift, YD couldnt have shattered Pink Diamond, one of PD's own had to have done it cause they'd have to LOOK like Rose Quartz in color when they shapeshift to resemble her. If she had a hand in it, I imagine she ordered one to do it, one with close ties to PInk Diamond, one who had would not suspicious, my guess currently is Pink Diamond's own Pearl.

But right there is still just not enough evidence to make any real claims on who did it.

also our PEARL DID IT!

"You do it for her, and you would it again."
>>
>White diamond isn't a statue and is actually huge and literally holding homeworld
>we might get get a scene of the cluster fighting white diamond

pls
>>
>>92817412
>>92817412
i just hope shes hot ;_;
>>
I also hypothesized Rose took 'credit' for the kill, to try to turn the disastrous outcome of what I believe to be secret peace talks to SOMETHING positive.
>>
File: What a mystery.png (56KB, 164x255px) Image search: [Google]
What a mystery.png
56KB, 164x255px
>>92803984
It was a sword.
>>
>>92815597
or she could view shattering as a very special circumstance that she doesnt ever want to do again....
>>
Let's see what we got...

>Rose Quartz killed Pink Diamond
Seems to be debunked. But it would be pretty awesome if, at the end of the season, it turns out she did it after all.

>Yellow Diamond killed Pink Diamond
PD was failing to suppress the rebellion, and YD suspected that she was faltering. The Zoo was proof of that. In order to preserve the strength of the Diamond Authority she killed her. Even though she knows it was necessary, she still mourns Pink Diamond, also because of how her death affects Blue Diamond. This currently seems the most likely option.

>White Diamond killed Pink Diamond
...For much the same reason. Yellow Diamond knows, although she did not agree - but because WD is the most powerful and ancient gem of all, she could and dared not stop her. She has been shielding Blue Diamond from this knowledge ever since. But she still hates Earth because that is where Diamond killed Diamond, and she wants it eradicated.

>(White) Pearl killed Pink Diamond
For the sake of love, her love for Rose Quartz? ("Just let me do this for you!") Or was she a sleeper agent for White Diamond?

>Steven killed Pink Diamond
After learning she really was an evil tyrant, he used the Hourglass of Time (which was crushed by a product of time travel, and therefore never crushed in the first place) to travel back in time and destroy PD with the Shatterpoint.
>>
>>92814701
Im screencapping this.
>>
YO YO YO listen up to my new rap! I just got a freddy hat!
(HOT GIRL SINGING) oH YeAhhhh ITS FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA! WHEN YOU GET SOME PIZZA! AND A BIG. PIECE. OF ASSSSSS! awesome music plays
Me: ya my name is rappa 3000 and ill tel ya da story of fredy pizzaria with a freddy goldy and a hot foxy fucking chica all day long, With a hudge dong, and den the security guard named chonged put his dong in BONNIE!
girl takes off shirt and sings OH YEAAAAAAHHH ITS FREDDY FAZBER PIZZZAAA! WHEN U GET SOME PIZZA AND A. BIG. PIECE. OF. QSS
me strokes dong mmmm ya its fredy fazber pizza with huge dings and blongs and bongs and frogsssss! with scary sexy animatrons!
>>
>>92817561
sub theory:
there is a diamond or gem out there who can mind-control gems. they poofed Rose, bubbled her, brought her to Pink Diamond, and when PD stepped out she popped the bubbled and mind-controlled Rose into shattering PD
>>
>>92817748

Well, Emerald's gonna have to be something special. It's the only major gem not yet named or even hinted at. I am guessing Sugar is saving it for something.
>>
>>92817561
>Steven killed Pink Diamond
Who would ever suspect a lowly and docile human being able to shatter a Diamond?
Not anyone in her court, I'd guess.
>>
>>92804484
Its simple, really Anon. Projection is already an established gem ability, especially a pearl's. All the culprit needed to do was to kill the victim while a nearby Pearl is casting an illusion over the event
>>
Could a diamond be poofed?
>>
>>92819670

I think the crew once tweeted that no, they can't.
>>
>>92819730
>believing Matt "Garnet is not a fusion" Burnett
>>
My theory is that pink diamond shattered herself using Rose's sword ou of guilt when she discovered homeworld's plans about the cluster.
>>
>>92816808
Why a question mark at Flourite?
>>
So when they said that Rose's Sword can't shatter gems, what does that actually mean? Like is it specifically constructed so it would just like... bounce off if it touches a gem's gem? You'd think if you used any weapon with sufficient force behind it, you could shatter anyone if you hit it at the right spot.
>>
>>92804062
Just going to put out the idea that Blue Diamond shattered Pink Diamond.

No real evidence or theories, but "what a twist!"
>>
>>92820042

Pictures of Kathy Fisher, her VA, are difficult to come by and I am not 100% sure this is her.
>>
rJust want to remind everyone that it probably wasn't Pearl or Rose that killed Pink Diamond.
I think the Trial implied that it was literally impossible for a normal gem to shatter a Diamond.

Blue Diamond wasn't really concerned with WHY she was killed, she kept asking Steven HOW Rose did it. Like as in, how was it even possible.
>>
>>92817561
>(White) Pearl killed Pink Diamond
This seems like the most likely option. Here are some tidbits of foreshadowing:

1. Pearl chooses to never shapeshift.
Why? Because she shapeshifted into Rose's form when she killed Pink Diamond.

2. The only eye witness shown so far is an easily fooled Ruby. The rest of Pink Diamond's entourage could've been Rebels.

3. The most damning, Do It For Her:
>And you have nothing but the way you feel, >your strategy and a sword;
>You just think about the life you'll have
>together after the war!
Pink Diamond was killed by a sword.
>>
>>92820697
The only problem is that why would Pearl frame Rose and not go "Yeah suck it Homeworld, have you ever seena a Pearl DO THIS"
>>
File: 3_Diamond.png (240KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
3_Diamond.png
240KB, 680x381px
>>92820649
This mural seems to indicate that Rose poofed Pink Diamond, probably using her sword, and then White Diamond shattered Pink Diamond.

Then used her authority to blame it all on Rose.
>>
>>92820750
If you subscribe to the theory that CG Pearl belonged to White Diamond at first then that's easily explained by White Diamond ordering Pearl to kill Pink Diamond next time Rose attacks the Palanquin and make sure Rose gets the blame for it.

Pearl would gladly do it if it meant that all the fighting could stop.
>>
>>92820762
OR what if it was an accident on both WD and Rose's part, and WD wanted to come clean, but YD covered it up?
>>
File: uranus and neptune.png (359KB, 736x738px) Image search: [Google]
uranus and neptune.png
359KB, 736x738px
>>92820882
Or WD wanted to cover it up. She told BD and YD that it was Rose that did it.

Neither YD or BD seem to understand how Rose could have shattered PD.
>>
>>92820882
doesn't seem like a logical decision for someone like YD to make.
But I do believe WD had something to do with Pink Diamond's death. I find it odd that she has yet to be mentioned at all so far.
>>
WHAT'S IN THE FUCKING CHEST
>>
>>92821027
Well, it could be that YD understood that a revelation like that could tear Homeworld society apart, also I imagine she lost her temper and bubbled WD, and then covered that up too, and that's why WD hasn't even been mentioned and YD is so stressed and irritable.
>>
>>92818276
Yeah, also Jade or Turquoise haven't been seen yet
>>
>>92817561
>>(White) Pearl killed Pink Diamond

Our Pearl was one who served in Pink Diamonds court. She used to wear a pink diamond on her clothes
>>
>>92805773
What if Pink Diamond defected?
>>
File: 6dgr3txm.png (54KB, 305x500px) Image search: [Google]
6dgr3txm.png
54KB, 305x500px
>>92821415
As suggested earlier in the thread, Pearl in pink colors. Doesn't work very well so I doubt she belonged to the Diamond specifically.
>>
>>92821555
Well her clothes wouldn't look like that specifically especially since Rose wore white and Jasper didn't wear pink either.
>>
>>92821589
But Blue and Yellow pearls are very monotone in their palette and match their diamond. I guess it could be explained, but it just doesn't make much sense. There's plenty of other better explanations that don't include Pearl belonging specifically to a Diamond.
>>
>>92821648
I didn't mean she specifically was owned by her, just her being under PD's rule
>>
>>92822143
A lot of people seem to think that she was though.
>>
>>92822651
So? A lot of people thought Peridot was a replacement for Pearls
>>
>>92822739
So I wanted to post a pink Pearl to show that it's not likely, not that people who think that will believe it.
>>
>>92821415

Yes, she belonged to Pink Diamond,.. but she was made by White Diamond. At least in my hypothesis. The gem placement is the strongest indication.
>>
>>92803984
It was White Diamond, she was getting sick of Pink wasting her time trying to preserve life, and was salty that Pink was the first to find life.
She made a Pearl (our Pearl) to rebel against Pink, luring her outside for Rose to shatter.
None of her court was there because White Diamond had sent them away.
>>
>>92816306
t's her Palace
>>
I think we'd have to figure out what happened chronologically, because the absence of White Diamond is interesting.

The Diamonds are all leaders, but White was probably at the top. White could have seen Pink was sympathetic to Rose's earth shit, and decided to kill her...but with her own Pearl (our Pearl). She joined Earth's rebellion later as a way inside but fell in love with Rose. It'd be somewhat reasonable if Pink had no guards at the time and was only assigned Rose and a Pearl (unwittingly, not her own Pearl)
>>
>>92803984
I'm almost certain it's Pearl but I hope not because introducing the much more interesting idea that another diamond did it only to backtrack to the more boring answer would suck.
>>
>>92812658
"Diamonds grow and Crystallize with Cleavage Lines. If struck at the Right Angle and the Right Amount of Impact, Diamonds can actually Separate. Almost like Putting a Wedge in a Tree. Once a Direct Blow is made, that Tree can Split all the way down the line. Cleavage Lines are the Diamonds Weak Spots. Diamonds are Cut and Shaped following these lines."
>>
>>92816295
I was wondering if Rose was able to shift them to her cause/side, allowing her to shattered PD

Might not be likely but just a thought
>>
Please, it's clear Eyeball did it!
>>
>>92826972
Do you know something we dont
>>
>>92804910
Rose is too OP, just imagine hundreds of Rose Qs in battle besides healing powers were a legend and the shield,etc
The writer chooses but Rose is too OP. Rose should be PD, she shattered herself changing bodies, her body is in a bubble since her sword can't shatter a gem
>>
>>92803984
P1
I'm now a believer in the "Rose was PD" theory that I though was crackpot tier before.

1- The Trail points out that it had to have been an inside job to some degree. PD had to have had a reason to put herself in that situation. Having future seeing gems that didn't tell her shit, having warrior gems that didn't fight ... and no reports from them on why they allowed this to happen.

2- It's also pointed out how Rose had op powers among RQ gems. Why the fuck is this one Rose so strong? Hell, future sight is a power shared among Sapphires beyond or own, why not healing and plaint warriors and shit?

3- We have yet to hear PD's story in any regard (same for WD)

4- Rose was made on earth (important for later)

What I think happened.
Pearl was WD's Pearl. She was passed off to PD as a gift, to help her start her own colony on earth. We see Yeal doing shit for YD all the time so it seems safe to assume that they WOULD know some of how things worked and could be helpful in advising another in the ways their diamond does things.

PD gets to earth and gets busy. But she sees the beauty and worth in it and doesn't want to rape it like her sisters wanted her to do. But being the baby or lowest ranked she can't say no. Even if she did they may have shut down any convo on that nonsense because they didn't see earth as anything but new place that reflects HW's culture (Like PDot shows on the moon). Spending time with organic life may have changed her view on it (the diamonds seem to have lil understanding on humans.)
>>
>>92827169
P2
At some point she decided to mind jump into other gems to explore this world, away from the eyes of her entourage and sisters. (Lets remember that BD has shown a power to impose her sadness on others and YD seems to have the power to flat out destabilize a gem's form which she later makes weapons for other gems to do this to. Why wouldn't one have Steven's OP body jumping power to an even grander scale?) She finds that many gems aren't happy with the Diamonds and want something more from life. They want to build what they want, do what they want, learn what they want and not be boxed into just being what the diamonds tell them to .. like her. She may not be able to change her sisters on HW but she can at least make life better for the gems and organic life on earth.

She jumps into a RQ, giving her powers beyond any of her kind. This would be a Earth gem born on this planet collecting the gems unhappy with HW and fighting against the systems of a world she's not from. That's pretty damn good, right? But PD has to play from both sides, she has to try to rule like her sisters want but also lead the CGs as Rose. But she can't keep this going on forever. At some point she thinks it would be a good idea to show gems that Diamonds arnt gods by using her power to control her entourage into standing down as she does a public display of rebel power and cuts herself down as Rose ... with the sword that doesn't shatter. We are never told what happened to the shards, no one seems to know why she was allowed to die and the one sword Rose is known for is a non-shattering sword so ... I don't think she was actually shattered.
>>
>>92827193
P3
How much Pearl knows about this is as much your guess as mine. She could know the whole thing. She could have just been being played as an excuse as to why Rose would know so much about so and so (Get PD's pearl on your side as an informant so that when other gems question you about how you know PD will be here or do that you can point to her).

Would make sense as to why Steven and Rose have such powers IMO.

But that's my fanfic for the day.
>>
>>92815271
Pearl's outfit contains the colors of all of the diamonds. If anything that supports she belongs to White, the most powerful of the four, along with her gen placement.
>>
>>92821415
I don't know what the writers are going to make up but Pearl somehow was a PD servant like Jasper was, Jasper isn't pink neither
>>
>>92816770
>anyone was watching?
Eyeball said he saw everything with his own eye.
>>
>>92813036
She should be PD
>>
>>92812374
Pink's death was staged so she could join the crystal gems, but then she got corrupted by the attack from homeworld. Yellow found out afterwards because Pink's personal entourage was in on it, and she hid them away because she can't deal with her guilt, and doesn't want Blue to find out.
>>
File: 1469822608952.jpg (46KB, 714x416px) Image search: [Google]
1469822608952.jpg
46KB, 714x416px
Rose did it in collaboration with Yellow. Yellow gave Rose a sword that could shatter Diamonds. Explains both the cover up and those who saw Rose shatter Pink with a sword.
>>
Rose accidentally shattered Pink Diamond when she was trying to poof her, because Bismuth lied about the sword not being able to shatter gems.
>>
>>92829366
maybe the sword had copper in it
>>
File: image.jpg (427KB, 1504x1504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427KB, 1504x1504px
>>
>>92814176
>>92814205

Back, and to the Left...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wi-lW2poE4
>>
>>92814176
>>92814205

Someone screencap this.
>>
>>92803984

Rose poofed Pink Diamond and then used Pink Diamonds gem as a weapon against White Diamond causing White Diamond to accidentally shatter Pink Diamond. Rose did this on purpose and therefore was the one who killed Pink Diamond. Yellow Diamond knew White Diamond was the reason Pink Diamond was destroyed so that part was covered up.

Also maybe Pink Diamond willingly let herself get caught in a suicidal manner since it seems like no one in her main court was there or did anything about it.
>>
White Diamond probably notice Pink Diamond was becoming to powerful and made plans with Rose to kill her.
>>
File: 960[1].jpg (43KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960[1].jpg
43KB, 960x540px
someone that looked like Rose shattered her. using something that looked like a giant sword.

>doesn't shapeshift, ever
>can create semi intelligent holographic copies of her self.
>huge collection of swords
>proficient swordsman, technician, etc.
>is a Pearl. which are just fancy handbags and secretaries.
>a strange devotion to Rose.
>all the Gem ruins have Pink diamond symbols defaced, not the symbols of the other diamonds.
>gem is not in the belly, but the head
>is multi colored, instead of shades on one color.
>>
>>92831188
>ROSE QUARTZ CAN'T SHATTER PINK DIAMONDS

Perfect.
>>
Shattered, the act of destroying something to pieces, diamond, a precious expensive gemstone and pink a light reddish hue.

Nice try enigma but you won't be robbing the diamond rose that is being presented at the Gotham flower show that would shatter the hearts of the millions of Gotham citizens.
>>
>>92833957
Why doesn't batman just rape the diamonds?
>>
>>92808291
Ok, now explain why are the CGs on board with this conspiracy? Why would Rose Quartz take the fall instead of trying to prove her innocence?
>>
>>92820762
Okay but why didn't Rose tell Garnet and Pearl: Hey I did KINDA shatter PD but that was only because I had to use her gem (likely with PD's permission who was probably in cahoots with the Crystal Gems) to defeat Diamond Hitler.

Like that the situation Steven is told makes Rose sound like a cold blooded assassin.
>>
>>92831188
>Pasting a meme over a meme

Cancer
>>
>>92817327
she taught herself how to fight tho
>>
File: KnxyvUmv.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
KnxyvUmv.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>I'm here to solve this case, The biggest case in Homeworld history, who shattered Pink Diamond.
>Everyone be quiet I need to go to my mind place to solve this.
>>
File: tumblr_nqq4uyu3381rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg (535KB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqq4uyu3381rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
535KB, 1280x726px
Can the Hardly Boys crack this case?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>92804047
Garnet was obviously hiding something and

>Believing Ruby
>Who were ALL easily fooled by a shapeshifting Amethyst.

If anything, that just emphasizes that someone could have simply shapeshifted into Rose and fooled them.
>>
>>92816427
>What if Pink Diamond never died but faked her shattering
I (and I'm sure a number of people) have always thought this is a firm possibility simply because you of course can't fucking shatter a diamond.
>>
>>92832018
Zircon did heavily emphasize how Pink's pearl was absent. And Pearl having a PD emblem heavily implies she was either PD's pearl or under a high ranking member of PD's court.

Yellow being the culprit is far too obvious. I am thinking she probably did cover it up, but who actually did the deed is a whole other story.
>>
File: Big Mom.png (3MB, 1470x889px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mom.png
3MB, 1470x889px
>Pink Diamond
>>
File: a1c.jpg (44KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
a1c.jpg
44KB, 600x596px
Aren't real diamonds only able to be cut by other diamonds
>>
File: 1478902789333.gif (2MB, 428x240px) Image search: [Google]
1478902789333.gif
2MB, 428x240px
>>92836262
anon...
>>
>>92827169
No it wasn't? It wasn't pointed out that only the Crystal Gem Rose Quartz has all those powers.

Doesn't make sense either. When Steven possessed Lars, he only had all the abilities of a Lars, to think that all PD's OP Diamond powers would follow her consciousness and remain even after her original body was shattered had no logical basis.
>>
You know, on one hand all this "YD/WD killed Pink and covered it up" shit... well, it just seems too easy, you know?

But on the other hand, given how this show has handled literally every other important thing thus far... "too easy" is probably the exact route Sugar is going to take.

It's kind of a bummer.
>>
Calling it now

It was an inside job by both White & Yellow Diamond. Their plan is to gain more control over home world. The form an uneasy alliance and attempt to get rid of both Pink & Blue Diamond and split the planets they control amongst themselves. Then at some point White will double cross Yellow.
>>
>>92805858
It might be that someone helped her, maybe pink diamond's pearl and Rose. I think we're right about it being white diamond though. White diamond might've ordered them to be compliant in some way. Or whoever it was that "killed" her.

Pearl doesn't seem to think pink was a good guy, calls the zoos insidious. I still find it strange a quartz was able to have a pearl, because it seems our pearl was assigned to her.

Also apprently Rose was the only gem able to heal broken gems as stated by the Zircon during the trial?
>>
>>92836377
But isnt White Diamond literally the power supply for Homeworld and is connected to each and every machine?
how and why would she Double Cross YD
>>
>>92836262

Cut? Yes. But you can literally smash them to dust with a hammer bought from the dollar store.
>>
>>92834541
Because Rose blames herself. If she hadn't rebelled then Pink Diamond wouldn't have been shattered.
>>
File: 1492624453553.jpg (48KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1492624453553.jpg
48KB, 600x484px
>>92836262
Anon I think you need to stop.
You might uncover things you wont find pleasant.
>>
File: Too far3.jpg (276KB, 700x621px) Image search: [Google]
Too far3.jpg
276KB, 700x621px
>>92812842
>pink diamond was either switching sides or already on the side of rose

Or worse, Pink was about to surrender (the reason everyone says Rose won the war) and WD had her killed to prevent that from happening and making the diamonds look weak.

YD knows the truth, but keeps it hidden from BD to protect her emotionally and from everyone else to stop it from looking like the diamond leadership is having infighting. Also, should YD let the truth about WD get out, it would lead to a full diamond war that even the combined forced of YD and BD would lose. YD has been keeping WD at a distance from her and BD out of fear that WD would strike again (the reason WD was not at the trial).

TLDR, WD did it, YD is doing her best to hide it to protect everyone.
>>
>>92836330
I had hope the show wouldn't take the easy route of having PD's killer be another Diamond all along (or have a Diamond be involved in plotting the assassination) but now it really looks like it might do that.
>>
>>92836447
>I still find it strange a quartz was able to have a pearl

A high ranking Quartz. Probably Captain of the Rose Guard, as it were.

Rho is composed of a Pearl and a Ruby, both of which apparently belonged to the same Morganite, and Eyeball seemed to think she'd be given her own Pearl for distinguishing herself in battle with Steven. Gems owning other Gems is apparently pretty common.
>>
File: IMG_2963.png (766KB, 1204x2032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2963.png
766KB, 1204x2032px
It was this guy, I just know it.
>>
>>92836448

Knowing how long if fucking took for both YD & BD to be shown, it wouldn't surprise me that WD is around.

As far as the how & why, she would probably shatter Yellow at the moment when she least suspects it, sort of like a "One loose end to tie up" moment, where Yellow thinks they need to get rid of Steven & the crystal gems, but White is referring to Yellow. As for why, because White wants to control the entire empire. Why would she want to share it with anyone? At first she works with Yellow as it would suit her, then get rid of yellow at the best moment for her so she can have total absolute control of homeworld, the colonies, and all of their resources.

I.E corruption (And I don't mean Gem corruption) within the ruling caste.
>>
>>92803984
It was still Rose. Several characters, who were there, have all said Rose, there's no reason to suddenly pin it on someone else.
>>
File: 1485986250061.jpg (96KB, 600x607px) Image search: [Google]
1485986250061.jpg
96KB, 600x607px
>>92836667
>Homeworld is a breeding ground for Xehanort bodies and replacements
>prepping them for the keyblade war
>>
>>92835651
I think, if they go to Homeworld, the size of the raging clues they'd find would make them pass out from blood loss.
>>
>>92836144
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsP__EGhBto
>>
File: IMG_2755.png (287KB, 718x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2755.png
287KB, 718x851px
>>92836715
You also forgot something else, anon...

>There is no helping them. They're too broken. The beings who used to be in those shards are so shattered, they don't know who they are, or what's happening around them. They just seek out other gems, looking for the missing pieces of themselves. Trying to make themselves whole.
>>
>>92803984
>Pink being a diamond much more in tune with emotion and life, Wasn't quite as ruthless as her counterparts
>Due to this her followers were much more sentimental and more accepting of not only the defective but also organic life to some extent
>Pink introduced concepts such as family to Blue, Leading to a sisterhood between the diamonds
>White grew concerned that Pink's dissidence was inevitable, That if she were to grow in power eventually the morality of gem society would questioned and the diamonds themselves
>Setting in motion the events that lead to shattering of Pink, She was found out by Yellow who wasn't happy with the plan but White convinced her it was for the stability of Homeworld
>Yellow agreed to look the other way and kept the truth from Blue, Fearing that Blue would see the betrayal and turn against them, Eventually the guilt would eat away at Yellow since she is growing sentimental like her sister
>>
Megatron shattered her.
>>
File: 1486985464805.jpg (68KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1486985464805.jpg
68KB, 500x511px
>>92836799
>Homeworld is a combonation of Heartless and Nobody gems
>fueling for the Entrance and Key to Kingdom Hearts
>Steven soon unlocks Earths Kingdom Key
>>
>>92836609
>and Eyeball seemed to think she'd be given her own Pearl for distinguishing herself in battle with Steven. Gems owning other Gems is apparently pretty common.
Still, killing the thing that killed a diamond is a pretty big deal. So maybe.

I still think a lot of this is shit Pearl isn't telling us. I just hope Steven starts asking some fuckign questions instead of backing off as sooon as Pearl cries.

Now he knows somebody helped kill pd, and that there should've been a Pearl involved.
>>
Yellow Diamond Arc fucking when?
>>
File: IMG_2677.png (214KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2677.png
214KB, 700x493px
>>92836856
But wait, there's more!
>>
>>92836941
Wait a fucking second, The Unversed were the fleeting emotions from Vanitas, half of Ventus.
So if some Homeworld gems are Unversed from a evil half... what gem is the good one?
>>
>>92836895
Going off >>92836581, it would be about her wanting to do everything she can to protect her gems and knowing that sacrificing a handful of innocent gems will save so many more.
>>
>>92836461
It was a SWORD!
>>
>>92820762
looks like Rose might've been using a diamond to stop white diamond? Maybe that's white diamond shattering pink and rose trying to save her.

Either way, White diamond shows up in murals after pink died, so she's not a fusion.
>>
>>92836581
>>92812842

>pink diamond was either switching sides or already on the side of rose

This is very plausible, if not likely. PD loved Earth and treasured it and its inhabitants. Considering she and Rose probably shared some ideals, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that PD was willing to surrender to keep Earth safe. Rose may have even used this to her advantage: As a war on Earth would have ravaged the planet and made PD lose everything.

YD wants Earth to die through the Cluster because she can't bring herself to destroy the planet directly. Hell that would explain why they don't just do an invasion of the planet and have just been sending agents and envoys instead.
>>
It was Blood Diamond.
>>
>>92837059
That's the diamond fusion
>>
>>92837059
>not Black Diamond
ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I have a question if all of the gems are supposed to have the same voices becuase they're all the same gem how come the diamonds don't have the same voices are the same types of gems? is it becuase they came first so they have some weird form of individuality
>>
>>92834169
it'd be a useless effort. she was already guilty of being a rebel.

as for her team not knowing, she's already been confirmed to be a lousy communicator, she probably just didn't say anything about it at all.

i get the feeling that rose was just as scarred as the other CGs after the war and steven was nothing more than a chance to escape her past, not realizing that homeworld would ever return.
>>
>Pink probably understood Earth could sustain life and make gems.
>Walked off her paladin
>Fell, shattered.
>Rose, with her sword out, tried to catch her

THIS IS THE TRUE STORY.
>>
>>92803984
It was White Diamond, or some other gem with powers we have not seen yet
>>
>>92814176
>>92814205
This shit better be screencapped
>>
>>92837043
>YD wants Earth to die through the Cluster

An invasion would also risk evidence of the truth being found. The cluster was much more clean.
>>
I'm the only one ..think YellowDaimond be the one shattred Pink Daimond too much Cliche and obvious, think go more deeper andi'msure white Daimond ply bigger rolein it ...the big problem ... thefirstwho make the daimond?!
>>
File: HEEEERP.png (129KB, 701x555px) Image search: [Google]
HEEEERP.png
129KB, 701x555px
>>92837263
>think go more deeper andi'msure white Daimond ply bigger rolein it ...the big problem ... thefirstwho make the daimond?!
>>
File: Green diamond vs white.jpg (3MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
Green diamond vs white.jpg
3MB, 1920x3240px
Blue is clearly the most upset about it and will turn on anyone who killed Pink
Blue and yellow fusing to form green diamond has already being foreshadowed
Blue would never fuse with Yellow if she shattered Pink
White confirmed for shattering mastermind
>>
File: laughingbenders.png (278KB, 479x352px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbenders.png
278KB, 479x352px
>>92836857
>I just hope Steven starts asking some fuckign questions instead of backing off as sooon as Pearl cries.
>>
File: he ho.jpg (11KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
he ho.jpg
11KB, 300x199px
>>92837390
>Blue and yellow fusing to form green diamond has already being foreshadowed

Well it sure won't be Lapidot anymore.
>>
>>92836857
>I just hope Steven starts asking some fuckign questions instead of backing off as sooon as Pearl cries.

No next episode will have to be the fallout from him leaving Lars on Homeworld and everyone's reaction to it. MAYBE after that, but don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>92803984
Megaupload link anyone?
>>
>>92829366
Maybe YD replaced Rose's sword with a sword that actually could shatter gems.
>>
>>92837494
>Well it sure won't be Lapidot anymore.
What?
>>
>>92837732

Maybe Bismuth lied. She WANTED to shatter Gems, remember?
>>
>>92837263
I would hate if YD was the one who killed her or was directly involved. I like how she's a nuanced character who genuinely loves and misses PD, but is still very villainous. I would hate if ruined that by making her the one culpable.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x287px
But anons, isn't the answer plain as day?
>>
>>92838000

Fairly sure Bismuth made the sword before becoming shatter-happy
>>
>>92838000
Then the sword should have shattered her when Steven stabbed her with it.
Right in her gem no less.
Its a non-lethal weapon.
>>
>>92812842
What if this is white Diamond shattering PD and rose attempting to stop it?
>>
>>92804822
Isn't it obvious that pearl did and it and rose took the blame?
>>
File: Steven_beats_Bismuth.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_beats_Bismuth.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>92838337
>Right in her gem no less.

Gem is in her chest, sword went in her gut, you're an idiot.
>>
>>92812956
Rose holds her hands up in defense as WD attacks her. PD comes to her defense but is shattered in her efforts.
>>
guys its simple

pink diamond = rose quartz
>>
>>92803984
I think she just commited assisted suicide
>>
>>92837390
wait what is this from?
>>
File: 1494292168600.jpg (110KB, 1171x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494292168600.jpg
110KB, 1171x540px
>>92837390
You would have to be completely retarded to think the writers would use a joke like this to foreshadow green diamond.
>>
>>92837834
Some think that this scene foreshadows lapis and peridot fusing
>>
File: 1475858266508.png (569KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475858266508.png
569KB, 1400x1200px
>>92837390
>>92837834
That pic is a greater reference to Peridot and Lapis, not the diamonds.

Her scarf is blue and has Lapis' cut mark. He's wearing a metal (i.e. her powers) chain with Peridots cut mark. Their hats are in reference to the Diamond court they belong to (which is supposed to represent the camp they're in in the show). Not to mention that Lapis and Peri are the ones who watch it. It's not about the Diamonds.
>>
>>92838463
You're still wrong dumbass. Get fucked
>>
I think that Rose Quartz wasn't a rebel against all Diamonds. She was still loyal to her diamond. The Crystal Gems were a vanguard of PD's rebellion.

PD saw she was losing, so she hatched a scheme with RQ. She pretended to get shattered, instead she was poofed.
>>
What if it wasn't PD who had been shattered? What if it was a huge fusion and Rose poofed it with her sword? Then many gems (stones) fall on the ground, but it could look, like "shattering"
>>
Rose bubbled pink diamond per her request and spread false rumors of her death to protect earth? Ahh.. Every angle sounds wrong but idk. I feel like there is something important inside lion/lars that will tell us more about this and maybe it's pink diamond's gem? I mean it doesn't seem like there are any credible witnesses to Pink Diamond's death.
>>
>>92803984
Shouldn't there be a fourth diamond? And Yellow could be disgusted at the thought of a diamond betraying another diamond.
>>
>>92815060
Call the diamonds, I want them to see this
>>
Pearl Did it-- I'm sick of this theory even with the added clause that Our Pearl = White Pearl... though that one is more plausible if not entirely valid. Blue Zircon's defense is solid: Nobody who is part of the rebellion could have gotten close to PD without her entire court swarming her. Our Pearl was part of the rebellion with Rose from practically the start. She attacked Blue Diamond's court with Rose. She is instantly recognizable as a rebel, the location of a gemstone cannot be changed nor can its color, so that nixes the scenario where she shapeshifts into someone PD trusts. A bunch of Rubys could be fooled by "White Diamond/Yellow Diamond/the fucking Fuller Brush Salesman" showing up to speak with Pink, but all the rest of the court and guards and Pink-Pearl? No way. It would retcon alot of the deeply personal moments she has shared with Steven and the others. She has outright stated that everything she's ever done, she did for Rose Quartz. She has also demonstrated a crippling sense of worthlessness at times, which was the root of the whole Sardonyx mess, so it's simply out of character that even in the past she was capable of some master deceptions and Diamond assassinations. It takes away from all the moments, and witnessed flashbacks, basically the whole goddang show of Pearl being loyal to Rose, the Crystal Gems, and above all, to Steven.

Furthermore, if she *started* the war, and then went back to Rose and confessed it? I don't know how Rose would be able to trust her. Look what she had to do to Bismuth who was in a position to try to escalate the war.
>>
Continued from >>92843076

Blue Diamond Did it- Some anons are yelling this one hoping to be right in a year or two when it's revealed, but this one would hinge on the show lying to us through Steven. Steven has had empath moments with her; she is legitimately overcome by grief, not *guilt* over Pink's death. They're two separate feelings; to do otherwise would mean the show lied to us, not misdirected. You've cheated the audience in this case, much like how I've talked about how Pearl can't be a double agent. She simply doesn't have the motive to have committed the act.

Yellow Diamond did it- The Trial has firmly established that the accepted story of what happened has holes in it. BD is disqualified because of the above, we know nothing of White Diamond, so the militaristic one trying to sweep this whole matter under the rug, the one who is in charge of the only shown eye-witness, is looking pretty suspicious now. She is a bureaucrat, always obsessed with a scheduling and we've been given no evidence that she is a changed woman opposed to how Blue Diamond is a fucking wreck compared to the cold and callous aristocrat who ordered Our Ruby to be destroyed for what was ultimately her doing her damned job.

Of all the suspects, Yellow has the most motives. Maybe she wanted Earth for the cluster project or some other project from the very start. Maybe if Pink Diamond sympathized with the rebels, that made her a liability to the Authority..

However this also makes her the biggest Red Herring aside from Rose herself.

Rose- Nothing is as it appears, and Rose at the very least did not just kill an important leader in a heated moment during the rebellion which in turn escalated the course of history. Her Weapon cannot shatter gems. She could not have gotten past all of the guards, but then, again, going with the whole "character won't/can't lie during poignant moments with their loved ones" she shoulders a huge cross on her shoulders. Just why is that?
>>
File: 1483262278794.png (3MB, 1240x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1483262278794.png
3MB, 1240x1424px
>>92803984
This just makes me feel worse for Jasper and annoyed at how they tossed her to the side for so long again

If YD really did have something to do with PD's murder (most likely covering up WD desu) then that's just fucked up since Jasper has been serving under her from back when the war ended, after being lead on to believe that a fellow Earth gem killed Her. Hell at this point it's possible that PD was secretly helping Rose with the rebellion. Its not like Jasper hasn't suffered and gotten cucked enough already.
>>
>>92804338
Diamond can shatter easily. A diamond's hardness refers to its resistance to scratching.
>>
>>92804910
Has our pearl ever been shown to shape shift? I can't recall her ever doing so. Maybe she swore off shapeshifting after shattering pink diamond disguised as Rose Quartz?
>>
>>92803984
Pearl did it. Either her or White Diamond.
>>
>>92807798
She is the fusion between yellow pink and blue. Aka yellow magenta and cyan. That combination of light makes white.
>>
>>92816808
>Rutile
>literally an attractive version of Sugar
wow
>>
Pearl said they fought a 1,000 year war over Earth.

Blue Zircon said that at the time of Pink Diamond's shattering Rose Quartz had been a recognized thread for several hundred years.
I assume Rose had already recruited Garnet by this time, so how many others had she also recruited by the time PD was shattered?

Jasper emerged before the shattering since she was aware of being made for PD and still has loyalties to her.

Bismuth I assume was bubbled before the shattering since she knew nothing about it when she reformed.
She also made all of the weapons for Rose' army, which means Rose already had a sizable force at the time of PD's shattering.

We can assume that PD was the primary enemy of Rose's forces for at least the first half of the 1,000 year war.
Unless of course Rose and Pearl had been fighting a war on their own for who knows how long and were not recognized as a threat until several hundred years had already passed, then a few more hundred years go by with Rose recognized as a threat before the shattering.

So that brings up further questions, where was Rose's army during all of this? Both Rose and PD's forces all seem to be absent at the time of PD's shattering.

Might they have arranged to attempt a negotiation?
>>
>>92834169
She was a rebel. The authority was after her no matter what. She gave up herself to Steven to absolve the crime and allow herself to live on and spread good.
>>
>>92844728

Bismuth would have been bubbled, (but not necessarily hidden in Lion) before the war started; otherwise she would have been bragging to Steven in some capacity about how Rose totally rocked out and killed an evil member of the authority and/or be furious about how Rose shattered a gem only to balk at the use of Breaking Point.

At this point, we have no idea who was actually there anymore. Blue Zircon's defense has undermined the given story entirely. Eyeball--if she is a YD gem and not a Pink Remnant-- cannot be trusted given that she's working for the most likely Murder suspect now, and we don't have confirmation if Garnet or Pearl were there when it happened other than their reactions and Garnet's cryptic statement about how Rose Quartz had to make some hard decisions as a leader.
>>
>>92845348
The point I was making with Bismuth and Jasper is that at the point of PD's shattering, both sides in the conflict had a considerable number of soldiers at their disposal. Bismuth made thousands of material weapons for Rose's army and Jasper was part of the beta kindergarten, an emergency effort to boost PD's forces.

Something is bugging me though.

Blue Diamond has the ability to make other gems cry, regardless of affiliation. I assume she has the ability to make others feel any emotions she feels very strongly and it's just that we've only ever seen her express grief strongly enough for other gems to also feel it.

So if one of the diamonds can make any other gems in her immediate area feel the emotions she feels, what if one of the diamonds had the ability to make gems see what they want them to see or remember what they want them to remember?
>>
https://youtu.be/nhjQh1yHgFs
Zircon VA has been in quite a few things
>>
File: 1495608248915.jpg (33KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1495608248915.jpg
33KB, 326x326px
>>92845578

Thats why she sounded familiar
>>
>>92845578
https://youtu.be/npHGowt4yEc
https://youtu.be/AzV5e_BQNTk
Some other stuff of hers
>>
Blue Diamond said Pink Diamond was shattered by Rose's sword. But Bismuth said the sword can't cut threw gems.
>>
ONION IS PINK DIAMOND
SCREENCAP THIS
>>
File: 1496162268373.png (114KB, 579x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496162268373.png
114KB, 579x650px
>>92845719
>>
>>92806822
Nope, it was never confirmed that anyone knows anything about PD's Pearl. Hell even though I think PD's Pearl DID join the rebellion as our Pearl they never confirmed if either Pearl was even THERE.
>>
>>92845821
I just realized Paddy is the highesr caste gem out of those weirdos.
>>
>>92845549

It's not a perfect power otherwise Our Ruby would have been dead after their first fusion. Her grief may just be *that* powerful and in general, the Diamonds seem to have an innate control over "lesser" gemstones unless the gems in question display some unusual individualism or strength of will in order to defy them. Sapphire and Peridot both display this when they stand up to their diamonds, and even in the latter's case she clearly tried to stay loyal to YD right up until the end.

If it is possible, however, then signs yet again point to Yellow Diamond. She's clearly tried to move these events in a certain way and there was her song. In general she is very motivated by maintaining strict order, and total control over everything so her having this capacity would not be surprising.
>>
File: 1443044834676.jpg (46KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
1443044834676.jpg
46KB, 640x476px
>>92845821

AMAZING
>>
>>92845969
Something else to consider is that during the conflict PD started using "off colors" from the beta kindergarten en mass for her army.

That must've turned at least a few heads.
>>
>>92836994
>Unversed

Where did you get that from? The pic features Peridot and a Strafer Heartless.>>92803984
>>
>>92809597
Pearl is without question the best dualist in the CG, she single handedly beat a three way fusion despite the massive strength difference, and that was after millennia without a real fight. She was essentially Rose's personal champion.
Assuming that Pearl was more put together back then, or that PD wasn't one to fight on the front lines, or hell maybe Pearl caught her by surprise, maybe some combination of the of a few factors. After all we have no REAL reason to suppose that Diamonds are any harder to shatter (aside from the acutely beating one part) than a regular Gem.
>>
>>92846506
Everything she did, she did for Rose.

Rose has a mercy weapon and believed that all life is precious, but she doesn't tolerate needless death and Pink Diamond's death turned a rebellion into a *war*. She bubbled one of her closest allies rather than let the Breaking Point see action. Roise considered Pearl 'her' pearl.

Pearl was aghast at the thought of dealing with another war.

Rose Quartz DID NOT order Pearl to kill Pink Diamond. If Pearl entirely acted on her own, she'd have been bubbled; the only possible way this would work is if she attacked PD in defense of Rose during a skirmish intended to go another way but went too far. But even that doesn't have proper context or framing with what we know: like Rose, Pearl could not have gotten that close to PD if she's a known rebel, no matter if she was shapeshifted (can't change her gem color nor it's placement,) ninjaing her way in, (PD had Sapphires,) nor was she working at the behest of another Diamond (see my opening line.)

It's either Rose, but we're missing the context of why she did it, including a greater good scenario that she had no choice but to carry the subsequent weight, or Yellow or White Diamond's scheming against PD (which could still leave Rose be the culprit or *veeeeeeerrrry* unlikely, Pearl herself.)
>>
>>92847344
The show has very pointedly NEVER shown a Pearl shape shift and remember they are supposed to be for mainly aesthetic purposes, having their powers be the the ability to costumize their appearance to their masters needs makes sense. As for Pearl acting on her own she acted really guilty the first time it was brought up, maybe she shattered PD only to immediately regret what she had done, at that point Pearl was essentially RQ's best friend AND a famous member of the rebellion so she I would think Rose would be a bit more forgiving of Pearls one slip up than Bismuth's genocidal bloodlust.
>>
>>92847876
Doesn't matter. A Pearl is a status Gem, something the top brass have, but it's still a gem. The show has repeatedly stressed that gems as a race cannot move their stone placement nor alter it to look differently. While we have only seen... four Pearls nothing has contradicted this in the show, and being able to truly shapeshift doesn't fit the objectification of Pearls.

Pearl's status as a 'famous' rebellion leader means nothing. The bond between Rose and Our Pearl *might* be something that would keep her from being bubbled/punished and we're still missing context of why either she or Rose killed PD, but my point stands. It is incredibly unlikely and out of character that Rose ordered a hit on PD or tried to assassinate her herself, and both she and Pearl have the same difficulty of getting through PD's honor guard without a fight when they are the biggest figures of the rebellion.

And fighting their way to Pink Diamond, even if she was the weakest diamond, by themselves, is impossible when, as rebel leaders, they would have to fight every single member of the court before trying to fight a diamond. This kind of gauntlet simply isn't possible for Rose or Pearl to accomplish when we've seen Pearl's limits in the show. If Rose Conan'd her way through everybody, then this would have been brought up already.
>>
>>92848145
Listen, I'm not saying that this theory doesn't leave a few big question marks. I also don't think that Rose ordered the hit. But there is a lot of weird shit going on with this situation and a lot of it gets explained with this theory and remember at the moment none of our current theories make a lot of sense, if PD was a rebel sympathizer why not go public that would gain way more support then having herself killed or faking her death, if it was WD/YD for reasons other than treachery why kill a Diamond over one planet, and The Trial cast a lot of narrative doubt on Rose killing her while also making a weirdly big point about PD's Pearl besides Pearl may not have changed her gem location at all, she may not have even changed her colour as it's implied something was off about her escort, the only eye witness account was from a Ruby who has been shown to been easily fooled by a shape shifter before. All I'm saying is that most of the problems this theory has are ones of missing information about Pearl (That seems pretty easy for the writers to fill in during a pre-war flash back) while other theories need way more information about WD, Homeworld in general, PD or other thing that the writers have been pretty tight lipped about, and they need way more context.The only Diamonds we know about act like sisters and it's implied the PD was in a similar position with BD. In short I just find our lack of information on pre-war Pearl to be way more suspicious than our lack of information on the pre-shattering Diamonds.
>>
>>92819880
That doesn't work though because the cluster and the gem experiments weren't being worked on until some time after Garnet came to exist. She blames herself for the gem experiments having been created and homeworld most likely didnt have any ideas on creating them until seeing two different gem types fuse.
>>
>>92816295
That's not what happened...you're not cut out for understanding a simple conversation...especially one presented in countless films and other fiction countless times...I find it hard to believe you're at least 18.
>>
it was the jews
>>
File: Whitebeard.png (311KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
Whitebeard.png
311KB, 600x381px
>>92836212
>tfw half the cast of One Piece can solo all of Homeworld.

Why are the gems so weak?
>>
File: axgqkk_zps72665f34.jpg (11KB, 490x278px) Image search: [Google]
axgqkk_zps72665f34.jpg
11KB, 490x278px
>>92851561
Why are you such a powerlevel mark?
>>
>>92844716
looks like ashley birch desu
>>
File: whiteliteechoechoechoecho.png (850KB, 1519x807px) Image search: [Google]
whiteliteechoechoechoecho.png
850KB, 1519x807px
Yo, what if Yellow and Blue were both a fusion who killed Pink, then got separated and lost their memory?
>>
>>92844663
>>92852748

Hmmmm.......
>>
>>92804047
>It was a sword
>She was shattered by a sword
But her sword can't shatter anything, only destroy physical forms leaving only the gem
Meaning it WAS Yellow Diamond who did it, or she's still alive
>>
>>92845719
cut through "physical form"
Rose never touches the gem with her sword
>>
Why is the blue lawyer voice acted so strangely? This show does a great job with different and especially sultry female voices, but certain characters like the blue defense lawyer and even Stephen himself sound like shit.
>>
>>92816808
>Bismuth
>Smokey Quartz

And show is filled with Prison episodes.
>>
This show will probably get canceled before we find out anything.
>>
>>92834011
Can't rape the willing.
>>
>>92836448
>white diamond is a power source
What? Where was this shown?
>>
>>92843076
>>92843286
Pearl could've been a double agent at the time; infiltrate the enemy, get close to the leader, attack her while alone, poof her and present leader. But she turned against her orders and saw the beauty in what they were doing. Our Pearl is still an anomaly; super strength, sand manipulation, item storage, holograms, capable of interfacing with advanced gem tech. If anything this all proves she's a capable assassin that's meant to progress with the times.
>>
>>92844559
During her reformation, that's about it. She could just have a diminished capability to shapeshift, she is a pearl after all.
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.