[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would an interaction between them go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: ghd.png (448KB, 590x540px) Image search: [Google]
ghd.png
448KB, 590x540px
How would an interaction between them go?
>>
funny.
>>
>>92803430
Depends on which show is hosting the interaction.
If it's on Villanous it'd probably be pretty funny and tasteful.
If it's on Rick & Morty it'd probably have Rick just shit all over Black Hat since the writers like to make him a sue for whatever reason.
>>
>>92803645
>Rick
>Funny and/or tasteful
Nothing short of a full re-write could make Rick be that.
>>
>>92803645
You think Rick would actually buy anything from BH?
>>
>>92803430
Black Hat strikes me as someone who knows when they are beat, especially when dealing with Rick

I'd imagine that he'd just say to Rick to

>Go, just go.
>>
I see them sitting around BH's lair getting drunk and verbally sniping at each other while watching interdimensional tv with Morty and the minions.
>>
>>92803430
black hat would try to sell him stuff the entire episode while telling rick how much he admires his evil schemes, while rick tries to tell him hes not a villain
>>
>>92803430
BH shoots Rick immediately
>>
Rick trolls BH when it comes to his inventions and such and acts like his usual dickish self

This leads to one of two things

Black Hat firing Dr Flug and trying to hire Rick (which leads to tomfoolery of Dr Flug trying to get back)

Black Hat just fucking kills Rick.
>>
>>92805426
Could BH even kill Rick?
>>
>>92805511
Easily I would think

Rick gets fucked up by a bunch of things pretty easy when he doesn't have a plan in place.
>>
>>92803430
Am I suppose to know who the fuck the person on the left is?
>>
>>92805572
What powers does Black Hat even have?
>>
>>92805605
From what we have seen

>Some form of eldritch power or at the very least high tier shadow magic
>Morphing (including having buzzsaws and stuff coming out of his mouth
>Laser Eyes
>Experience
>Able to scratch a chalk board and open a realm of horror or cause such a shriek that it shatters teeth
>Able to send Dementia and 505 flying out of his house by slamming into a painting (if that wasn't just a projection of himself) / high strength
>Implied he defeated the Grim Reaper, Finn the Human, and the KND
>>
>>92803430
Black Warden would send Rick to Superjail!
>>
>>92805080
you mean vice versa
>>
>>92805788
>implied he defeated the Grim Reaper, Finn the Human and the KND
I didn't see this, where
>>
>>92805597
its general scar from evil con carne but he's cosplaying as the warden from superjail
>>
>>92803430
They fight over something completely insignificant and it escalates quickly
Flug/Morty try to calm them down but they shove them out of the way and declare war on one another
It starts small, they fuck with each other's lives for a while until Rick starts full on gunning on Black Hat
BH can't die, starts slapping Rick back, things are said
It ends when they get tired and weary of having shit go on and on with no end result, so they bury the hatchet until they fight over yet another insignificant thing and it all comes full circle.
>>
File: y.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>92803430

They literally already did this episode.

>>92806034

He didn't there's just an easter egg/joke with a ref to other CN character BH's powers and abilities aren't clear since you know it's just six minutes of shorts.

As for interaction if something like this happened my joke aside I'd hope they just go for some wacky comedy not "who could beat up who." Latter just depends on who is writing it and is tedious.
>>
>>92803430
Black Hat: Ah, an inferior villain! Welcome, may I interest you in a portal gun?

Rick: Have one. What else do ya *braaap* got?

Black Hat: How about a machine that houses an entire world for you to be the god of?

Rick: Got it, in fact I'd expect someone like you to be offering a deal like this 6 levels down in mine right about now.

Black Hat: I bet you don't have... a microscope that will make the user mentally retarded!

Rick: Uh, no, I don't, but I had one and I fixed it. Sort of a specific thing for us to coincidentally both have.

Black Hat: FLUG! You incompetent slug, nothing you've made hasn't been done before! Even the retarded microscope!

Flug: We-Well, uh, you see, that one didn't come from me- bu- bu-

Black Hat: Enough! You can't even get this much right!

Rick: No-Now, let me stop you there Mr. Hot-topic-bargain bin, there is one thing I'm looking for.

Black Hat: ...and that is?

Rick: Mcdonald's Saskatchewan Sauce.

Black Hat: Flug, can you make that?

Flug: We-well, no, I can make a sauce but it wouldn't be Mcdonald's.

Rick: He's right, I don't want no run of the mill sauce, I want the Mcnugget dipping sauce

Black Hat: Fuck! Just get out!

Rick: Alright, Fuck you too a-and by the way I turned your house alarm system on because I can see whoever designed it must have been using your microscope and forgot to add an off switch, good luck with that.
>>
Both are Mexican so I guess they'll get along
>>
File: Simply Evil.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
Simply Evil.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>92803430
One would need something from the other and Rick would clean up a bit because he knows better than to piss in the eye of a dude who can warp reality and chase him down through dimensions; even if he's basically an eldritch hooligan with delusions of elegance.

He'd make a snipe comment about him trying to shill his wares of Facebook live though.
>>
I'd imagine it'd be about Flug no matter what, like either Rick and Flug knew each other or there is some sort of deal going on with the character.
>>
>>92803645
How is rick a sue when no one seems to like him aside from his daughter?
>>
>>92810164
>Flug isn't really a scientist, he just buys Rick's surplus which BH then sells at a profit
>>
>>92803430
>im the most evil thing in the world
oh yeah pal? im morally ambiguos and im still worse to my family than you are to your slaves, the people who love you hurt you the most, morty eat his hat.
>>
>>92803822
I don't think there's anything Flug could make that Rick couldn't make himself. The reverse is probably not true.
>>
>>92810204
You've got that in reverse, everyone who isn't an antagonist likes him aside from Jerry.
>>
>>92809522
Dreadful
>>
>>92803430
how about black hat/rusty venture?
>>
Probably a lot of snarky comments about how the villain cant seem to talk without sounding like someone ripped his throat out and he had it badly surgically repaired.
>>
>>92812345
Just like real Rick and Morty, so they must have done a good job.
>>
SKIPPETY BIPPETY SAUCE MARTIN
*bluuuuuuurp*
>>
>>92812367

He'd probably see Rusty as a villain in denial and encourage him to embrace his dark side.
>>
>>92811758
Notes on the wall imply Dementia was made by splicing animal DNA into a girl and brainwashing her.
>>
>>92818230
Puts the waifu-ing in a new light.

Also, WHAT
>>
>>92805788
To be fair, Grim gets beat up a lot
>>
>>92819623
He can take a few beatings but he can't be defeated and on a few occasions has regenerated from having his body disassembled. He's not so powerful without his scythe though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.