[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

late season 3 episodes are the peak of this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1495542568660.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1495542568660.png
514KB, 532x582px
late season 3 episodes are the peak of this show?
>>
>>92798986
I don't know, season 2 into early season 3 were the best for me. Seasons 3 to 4 were also pretty good, but it seemed that characterization was starting to shift a little by that point to where it was in season 5.
>>
>>92798986
I haven't watched it in years and those are the ones I remember most, so probably
>>
>>92799019
For me the golden years were from late season 1 to season 3.
>>
>>92798986
Season 4 had some pretty great episodes too. I'd say the peak was late season 1 to early season 5. Season 6 is pretty lame.
>>
>>92799070
>Season 6 is pretty lame
It also was only 2 episodes.
>>
If somebody forgot, late season 3 were:
>Ed roleplaying a giant Xenomorph and chasing his friends
>Eddy pretending his brother will come back
>Eddy asking Ed to hide magazines
>Kevin being paranoid about the disappareance of the Eds
>Eddy wanting to prove he grew up at his bro and filming the neighborhood with his camera
>The Eds trolling the Urban Rangers on the forest late night and Rolf turning into some batshit predator.
>An expedition to find the treasure of Eddy's bro
>Ed having nightmare about Jonny being his mom
it was pretty interesting concerning the "mythology" of this show.
>>
I didn't realise until recently that the reason the Eds didn't get chicken pox was because none of the other kids ever hung out with them, so they never had contact with the initial carrier and the "epidemic" was more because they were unpopular
>>
>>92799205
Wow, some of my favorite episodes were late season 3.
>>
>>92802316
early season 3 is part of the "comfy atmosphere" season 2 put on the show. (even if some season 1 episodes had already it, like that one with the mucky boys or that one with Ed sleepwalking)
late season 3 started some new level.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.