[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Saitama one punch Captain America's shield?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Vaci_man_death.png (2MB, 1715x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Vaci_man_death.png
2MB, 1715x1236px
Could Saitama one punch Captain America's shield?
>>
>>92795604
Yes. He's not called One Punch Man for nothing.
>>
The shield HAS cracked before, from Hulk, IIRC.
>>
>>92795748
Are you implying that Saitama>Hulk?
>>
>>92796030
That's certainly true.
>>
>>92796045
Regardless has the shield ever been broken by pure physical force? I thought it was only ever damaged from reality warping, though you can argue there's a bit of toonforce at play with Saitama's punches.
>>
File: Punch Aftermath.png (587KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Punch Aftermath.png
587KB, 1024x576px
>>92796030
If you've read or seen any of OPM you know this is the case by a wide margin. Saitama punches so hard he vaporizes solid rock and he moves dozens of times faster than Hulk.

>>92795748
The Serpent, Molecule Man, Doom, and Thanos have broke the shield. Thor put a dent in it once.
>>
>>92796292
I'm actually more familiar with Saitama than I am Hulk, but doesn't he have more impressive feats than that?
>>
>>92796292
Doom with Beyonder Powers and Thanos with the Infinite Gauntlet. There default stats are incapable of such a feat.
>>
>>92796687
Who? Saitama or Hulk?
>>
We don't know how strong Saitama is, and even a Planet Buster(the bet feat Saitama currently has) failed at cracking the Sheild

We have to wait, everything else is speculation
>>
>>92796744
Hulk I mean. I've seen scans of him doing some crazy shit, of course I'm sure a lot of them are from various versions you have to specify like World Breaker Hulk.
>>
>>92796687
Saitama? yeah he's done crazy stuff, that was just the first image on google.

Most impressive thing i've read hulk do is hold up a mountain. He's just too slow to threaten Saitama, who can legit jump to the moon and back.

The Serpent broke the shield through physical means, so it is possible. He didn't punch it on the face though.
>>
>>92796709
Thor and Serpent caused the most damage in their normal states. So literal godhood seems to be a requirement at least. That disqualifies Saitama.
>>
>>92795604
What would the explanation for Saitama's powers be in the DC universe?

The guy's an anomaly in his own series, with origins yet to be explained. Though he could be similar to Blast, who has yet to appear in person.
>>
>>92796947
A human whose genetic potential was unlocked without the aid of magic, meta-gene or science. An example of what a pure human will eventually evolve into.
>>
>>92796816
iirc the maker said saitama can punch with half the energy created by the big bang
>>
>>92797785
Isn't that actually a rumor and not verified?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.