[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That time when you had to hug a tree.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: hugtree.png (121KB, 463x350px) Image search: [Google]
hugtree.png
121KB, 463x350px
>That time when you had to hug a tree.
>>
>>92794956
HUG IT DOWN
>>
>>92794956
How did /co/ even get me to do this?
>>
>>92794956
I wanna show my girlfriend Homestar, but I'm honestly not sure where to start since it's so referential to itself. Any ideas?
>>
>>92795528
Try stuff around the late Compy or early Lappy era, that was the series in its prime.

Avoid the earliest stuff, doesn't give the best impression.
>>
>>92795592
Very true
>>
>>92795592
The first things I saw from it were the sbemails guitar and dragon. Something that stands up on its own but is still funny would be a great place to start.
>>
A wagon fulla pamcakes? In the Champeenship?! I'd like to see ya try!
>>
>>92795528
the wiki has all toons in order
watch them all in order. thankfully the earliest sbemails are short.
it's important that you get the silly kids-stuff origins. it shouldnt take that long to get it all over with
>>
>>92796921
You can't do it, so give up now
What you gonna do when your dough runs out?
>>
PARTYIN!
party party party
it's the WEEKEND!
party party party
with a WAGON!
party party party
fulla PANCAKES!
>>
OH NO, final warning? Isn't there anything I can do to dissuade you? maybe give you a ride in my BEE EMM DOUBLEYOU? *fwoosh*
>>
only liars and thieves eat grumblecaaaakes
andthosepeoplegotoprison
justaskthecheat!
>>
>>92795528
I think right around the 50th email is when it comes into its own. "Techno" is the first that really leaves an impression, and then you have a series of memorable ones after 50.
>>
File: senorialday.png (53KB, 545x394px) Image search: [Google]
senorialday.png
53KB, 545x394px
>>92794956
Did anyone else head down to Senorial Day Tent Event Supra Sale today? I couldn't resist sitting around all that huge savings and all those vera low prices!
>>
>>92803169
never again. somebody hit me on the slant!
>>
File: 1490672600479.jpg (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490672600479.jpg
87KB, 480x270px
>>
>>92803582
If that was real id blow the guy who made it
>>
>>92794956
I literally just saw this one today
>>
>>92803744
well weclome to 2008
>>
Grape.. soda.. banked?
>>
Would I lie to my own flesh and blood?
>>
coach Z's got money (ching!) but not much
I could use a daller, I could use a couple bucks!
>>
>Eeew, Strong Sad, what's that puffy smell? Did you make up another batch of that.. stewed easter grass?
>Yes, but I think this.. *blinkblinkblink* 'puffy smell' is coming from the couch
>>
>>92799595
AND NOW WE'RE JAMMIN
Jammin tunes jammin tunes
NOW WE'RE JAMMIN

JUM
BO
LAAARGE
>>
>>92809754
god damn i could go for a meltshake.
but those chipotle potato nudules were a huge disappoint. from the sound of it I expected jojos at worst.. but crinkle-cut fries? what is this, a concession stand?
>>
anyone else fuckin love the way Marshie lists things?
>first prize?
>second tries?

>breakfast, lunch, munch, and pinner!
>>
>>92809754
THAT myfriend IS JUMBOLAAARGE~
>>
File: 6okfGbi.gif (24KB, 506x366px) Image search: [Google]
6okfGbi.gif
24KB, 506x366px
>>
>>92803582
NO PROBALLO
>>
>>92810073
S E C R E T E A T I N G
>>
>Even Coach Z is cooking with hydroelectric power
>Time for a patented Coach Z sog dog. Mmm, drink in that bun!
>So I can just do the same things I always do but give it a different name so it sounds eco-friendly?
>yeah that's basically what we do. Check out my sustainable MP3 player!
>and my organic Thelma and Louise DVD.
>>
but homestar
cahn
win
tha
COMPETISHON
>>
>>92794956
How DID The Cheat and SB get Homestar stuck on that ice flow????
>1) Steal melonade
>2) Make wee in said melonade
>3) ?????????
>4) Homestar is stuck in the arctic and SB and TC have satellite coverage
What happened?
>>
>>92815292
>Who's
>MAKING
>OUT
>WITH
>MARZIPAN
>THE CHEAT, THE CHEAT
>>
>>92815829
Teh Cheat wee had a chemical reaction to the melonade that folded space-time.
>>
File: 1453957140964.png (235KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1453957140964.png
235KB, 400x529px
This show went down the tubes once they got rid of Onion Bubs.
>>
Homestar Runner is part of the holy trinity of entertainment media that can never be ruined for me, no matter how bad/stupid/horrifying//d/-related the fanwork.

Even in the heyday of DA drawing Homestar and Strong Bad as anime fuckbois, I just imagined the cast watching and mocking it.
>>
>>92815829
floe*
>>
>>92801600
What I want to know is how Strong Bad got The Cheat to make a video for his Grumblecakes song, when Teh C. clearly despises Kevin Grumbles' confections.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.