[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Tail Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: latest.png (645KB, 512x606px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
645KB, 512x606px
What will you remember most about this entire series?
>>
>>92789811
I always wanted to drink the cactus water the mouse drinks after falling into it, always thought it was fruit punch or something
>>
>>92789811
The Jews finally admitting that they are vermin
>>
>>92789853

huh. Maus also depicts jews as mice. Is there a non full-/pol/ reason for it?
>>
Feivel Goes West is fucking awesome. That's what I remember. That scene where Tiger goes berserk is still one of my favorites.

Even the training montage was catchy.
>>
>>92789811
Cat vs boobie woman
>>
>>92789811

never watched past part 2, apparently they retconned part 2 as a dream in a later movie.
>>
>>92789811
The Mouse of Minsk rampage.
>>
THE LAAAAAAAAZY EYE
>>
>>92790059
>never watched past part 2, apparently they retconned part 2 as a dream in a later movie.

They were terrible. Which might explain reconning 2. It was the only sequel to a Bluth movie that didn't suck balls. It stuck out too much.
>>
>>92789811
His tarted up sister kinda giving me a boner when I was like 10
>>
>>92789811

The South Park parody when Mr. Garrison decides he wants to be a guy again.
>>
>>92789811
All the cocktease of the first movie. Every time Fievel just missed his family by seconds or the time that fat bitch at the rally stopped them from seeing each other, my 7-year-old heart couldn't take it.

NOOOO FIEVEL GO THAT WAY PAPA IS RIGHT THERE AAAAAGH
>>
I watched the first movie with my grandmother and my son probably about two months ago.

My son fucking loved it, while grandma was horrified at how "dark" it was.
>>
that super sexy french pigeon
>>
As a kid, I had only seen the second one, and I really liked it.

Watched them both recently, and I didn't like the first one that much, but the second one still holds up.

GIV EM THE LAAAAAAAZY EYE
>>
This is up there with Dumbo's visit to his mother as an all-time western animation tearjerker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an0j7_zu9vI
>>
>>92795413
haha get your gma to watch more don bluth movies. i'll bet her little cold war heart can't handle it
>>
>>92793223
>>92795704

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d85_BH9huvE
>>
>>92789853
>>92789938

fucking kek
>>
>>92795902

Nah, she's got some kinda mild mental illness that makes her weird about shit. I don't blame her for the way she reacts to it, it's just that I'd forgotten what Bluth movies were like since it's been like 20 years since I've watched one.

At any rate, I'll show my son more movies, just not when we're with my grandma.
>>
>>92789811
That scene in the western one where the sister is dressed as a geisha
>>
>>92789853
They've been kicked out of every country on the planet at one point or another, Like a mouse kicked out of every home

It's basically an oppression/victim moteif
>>
>>92796131
Was meant for.

>>92789938
>>
Fievel Goes West remains one of my favorite nostalgia movies.

Sometimes I wish for a new American Tail/reboot, but I know it will be godawful CGI shit produced by Illumination with a shitty Minions cameo
>>
>>92789811
st thing about these films: There's waifus in every fucking movie

1: Kitty + Bridgett O'Reilly

2: Tanya + Kitty

3:Tankho (little spelling pun there)

4: Madame Mousee

Other thing: 1 and 2 had awesome songs and soundtracks, while 4 was the only straight to home release with decent, even catchy, songs.

1: Somewhere Out There, No Cats In America

2: Way Out West, Dreams To Dream, The Girl You Left Behind

4: Who Will?, The Creature De La Nuit
>>
Loved them, even the short lived Saturday morning cartoon. Never saw the other sequels.

I admit the part where Fievel nearly got eaten alive really messed with me for a while as a kid. It made Tom or any other cartoon animal wanting to eat a protagonist seem less funny and more horrific.
>>
>>92789811
That the mice were so retarded they expected no cats on the North American continent.
>>
>>92789811
So did the main kid become the first Jewish Cowboy at the end?
>>
>>92789811
Watched Feivel goes West countless times growing up. Brilliant film, should really rewatch it.
>>
>>92790059
Why would they do that? I thought it made sense that the family would move out New York and into the West.
>>
>>92796733
I havent watched 3 and 4 but on Wikipedia it says 3 and 4 are set before 2.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.