[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're gonna do to Lars what RT did to Jaune, aren't they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: fgd.png (426KB, 596x497px) Image search: [Google]
fgd.png
426KB, 596x497px
They're gonna do to Lars what RT did to Jaune, aren't they?
>>
Kill his waifu, and with her, his optimism?
>>
>>92788772
>>
Make him the too much of a main focus of the series and have him be voiced by the head writer as a totally not self insert?
>>
>>92788772
RT hasn't done much with Jaune yet. He's been sad since Pyhra died and that's about it.
>>
>>92789100
>Make him the too much of a main focus of the series
Jaune has always been a big deuteragonist since Vol 1.
>>
File: 1486438694188.jpg (94KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486438694188.jpg
94KB, 640x716px
>>92789100
>Make him the too much of a main focus of the series
>>
>>92789108
>hasn't done much with Jaune
Nigga did you not see the entire arc Cardin?
>>
>>92789378
like 3 years ago?
>>
>>92789332
>Implying

In V1-3 he's been more of a main character than Ruby, Weiss and Yang, literal title characters.
>>
>>92791547
How?
>>
Fuck, is RWBY posting allowed again?

Why was banned in the first place?
>>
>>92788772
Get him fit?
>>
>>92793823
>Given entire arcs in V 1 and 2 for no reason.
>A large focus of V3 is his relationship with Pyrrha
>V4 he once again has more development than Ruby

I don't understand how you can defend the amount of screen time Jaune got when they were already so pushed for episode length in the very first volume. Develop secondary characters sure, but not before the main characters.
>>
>>92794181
I don't really feel the need to defend it. He's an important character, other important characters got their screen time. Big whoop.
>>
>>92794181
>Implying Jaune isn't the Male Main Character.

Even if we don't want, it's quite clear that Jaune is as protagonist as Ruby. Now, I don't have any idea what does this means with Lars
>>
>>92789378
What has Jaune done since then?
>>
>>92789378
>arc

It was one episode, brah.
>>
>>92793930
Can't have multiple threads while a general exists.

Currently, show's in the off-season so there's no general.
>>
>>92794445
That doesn't make any sense. Why don't we have a Rwby chibi thread? It is currently airing.

Also, Star VS and SU has tons of threads in and off-season.
>>
File: rwbyblacked.jpg (179KB, 1116x1340px) Image search: [Google]
rwbyblacked.jpg
179KB, 1116x1340px
>implying jaune isn't the character with most potential of rwby

lots of people want see him to become a proper fighter and see his potential semblance also jaune is a more interesting character than ruby t.b.h
>>
>>92794181
But Ruby is a static character
>>
>>92795476
Yeah, I don't really see what Ruby has going for her character-wise right now. Silver Eyes aren't interesting to me, and the loss of innocence and optimism is something everybody is going through right now. Practically every other member of the cast, not just Jaune, has more interesting stuff going on.
>>
>>92794181
Vol 1: first few eps have all the cast, admittedly too long arc on bullying

Vol 2: Mostly 2-3 eps out of 12 for the dance arc

Vol 3: 1 ep for comedy team fight and sup arc with Pyrrah,

Yeah no.
>>
>>92794181
Jaune is a main character you dunce. Always has been, and is even more so now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.